Type keyword(s) to search

Married To Medicine - General Discussion

• Start Topic

As any Bravo watcher could have predicted, Heavenly’s party of medical professionals was like a case study in everything NOT to do to prevent COVID transmission. She couldn’t even wear a paper mask properly, something she has to do in the normal course of her work every day, even before COVID. And please with those meaningless shields, especially when worn like golf visors, Toya. 

• Love 7

I think it was mean of Simone not to invite Jackie to her son’s graduation party. My mom’s friends are my play aunties and have been at my and my brothers’ events. Jackie has known Simone’s kids their whole lives!

• Love 13

I'm bored with this season already.  I couldn't even stop texting on my phone long enough to watch the whole thing.  I recorded it so I'll go back and watch again if I don't fall asleep. 

• Love 5

It was heartbreaking when Toya's son said, "I guess I'll have to find a new gang" at his new school. She said, "Not gang, just friends." He said, "Ok, friends then" and shrugged, confusion washing over his pookie face. It wasn't quite the: 'parent talking to their Black son about how to behave if they get stopped by the police so they don't get shot' conversation, but it was in the same vein.

Glad Heavenly fixed Funky Dineva's grill.

I appreciated the new Indian doctor (sorry I don't know his name yet) stripping down & sterilizing in the garage before he came in the house. Surprising not to see more of that on this show of all reality shows. I'm sick & tired of seeing these folks with masks on their damn chins!

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, NowVoyager said:

I appreciated the new Indian doctor (sorry I don't know his name yet) stripping down & sterilizing in the garage before he came in the house. Surprising not to see more of that on this show of all reality shows. I'm sick & tired of seeing these folks with masks on their damn chins!

Dr. Eugene, Toya's husband, did it too on last week's episode.  He even wiped down the inside of his car.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

One day Toya's son will understand why she removed him from the school he was attending.  

Simone was being petty by not inviting Jackie to her son's graduation party. Her son has known Jackie his whole life, and his moment should not have been high jacked by his mother's feelings. 

• Love 9

I agree about Simone. She is one cold bitch and it takes a lot to defrost her. Plus, their ongoing separation seems ridiculous given the longevity of this friendship. Michael has grown up so nicely, but why is he going to college in a confederate flag town with barely any people of color? To play D2 basketball? I, too, wondered about Miles.

Toya is getting off cheap. The school my sister and I went to is nearly twice the amount she's paying today.

Not a fan of the new girl.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, spunky said:

Simone was being petty by not inviting Jackie to her son's graduation party. Her son has known Jackie his whole life, and his moment should not have been high jacked by his mother's feelings. 

Eugene was there and he hasn't known Simone's kids as long (I thought it was very sweet of him to say he was proud of Michael).

17 minutes ago, politichick said:

Michael has grown up so nicely, but why is he going to college in a confederate flag town with barely any people of color? To play D2 basketball?

I think he got a full ride as a scholar/athlete, although I would assume that Cecil and Simone could pay tuition. Like, if that school were the only one that offered him a scholarship and a scholarship is the only way he could go to college, period, I could see it, but I doubt that's the case. That school wouldn't be on my list.

21 minutes ago, politichick said:

Not a fan of the new girl.

Not at all.

I've watched Dineva's videos for years so it was a trip to see him on the show. On social media he said he's a "light friend of," and will be on a few episodes. He popped up on RHOA once or twice, too.

I laughed when Simone got back in the van with Eugene and Toya and Toya asked what happened. Simone said she and Heavenly got into it and Toya replied "You mean I gotta fight a bitch?!" It was the delivery.

It seems unwise to me to start a practice with your spouse when your marriage is shaky, but that's Scott and Contessa's business.

• Love 8

Simone is letting her Daddy issues impact her oldest friendship. What it boils down to is that she wanted Jackie to say that Simone was more important to her than Heavenly. Instead Jackie said "Our relationship is important, but my relationship with Heavenly is important too".  In Simone's mind that means that its equally important, or more important, when that isn't what Jackie said at all. Simone's done everything but scream "PICK ME" at Jackie, and she doesn't get that Jackie can actually be friends with both of them AT THE SAME TIME. She's got hella abandonment issues that she needs to work on/through and she (and Toya) needs to do less drinking and more thinking.

At the same time, Jackie's basically said that if Simone's going to require her to put their friendship ahead of all other friendships - right or wrong - then Simone should have been doing that with Buffy, rather than siding against Jackie. I can't say that she's wrong. 

In short, each one of them had an instance of their behaving like an asshole, but only one of them thinks her friend is wrong for pointing that out.

• Love 8

One minute someone is elevating (or trying to keep) their career, next Newbie gave hers up. Why would a global forecast analyst have to give up job for marriage ?  they look at data (ie numbers) all day . I can see switching jobs if you couldn't work remotely - but she said the company was global. '

not sure how many perfume companies are headquarter here - but there are jobs in various industries where forecasting and studying treands is needed.

image.png.ff4c93577e19da38d73678f61c4bb7f2.png

Edited by sATL
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

Simone is letting her Daddy issues impact her oldest friendship. What it boils down to is that she wanted Jackie to say that Simone was more important to her than Heavenly. Instead Jackie said "Our relationship is important, but my relationship with Heavenly is important too".  In Simone's mind that means that its equally important, or more important, when that isn't what Jackie said at all. Simone's done everything but scream "PICK ME" at Jackie, and she doesn't get that Jackie can actually be friends with both of them AT THE SAME TIME. She's got hella abandonment issues that she needs to work on/through and she (and Toya) needs to do less drinking and more thinking.

At the same time, Jackie's basically said that if Simone's going to require her to put their friendship ahead of all other friendships - right or wrong - then Simone should have been doing that with Buffy, rather than siding against Jackie. I can't say that she's wrong. 

In short, each one of them had an instance of their behaving like an asshole, but only one of them thinks her friend is wrong for pointing that out.

Simone just got done dealing with a situation where someone she cares for and loves very much, someone who she's SUPPOSED TO come first to picked another woman over HER feelings. The thing with Simone is she's very black and white about stuff and it chaps my ass when grown folk pull some immature playground shit HOWEVER I can understand how important it is to sometimes give in. Her husband didn't prioritize Simone's feelings over his little friendship and even though I'm sure in his mind he was like "uh-uh we not doing this petty immature shit. I'm not throwing away a whole friendship cause technically a man ain't supposed to be close with a female that ain't his wife" but at the end of the day to let it almost ruin your marriage? That right there was a crippling blow to Simone. The fact that he was willing to risk his marriage over someone else (no matter how sensible the reasoning) hit Simone HARD and we all saw it. So now we have a similar situation where, yeah, it may seem a bit childish and all that jazz but Jackie is Simone's ride or die. We've seen it over the years and for Jackie to allow such a rift to happen over Heavenly? Look, I get being diplomatic and I get calling out a friend on their nonsense but there's a part of me that feels like Simone was just too raw over the Cecil situation to now have to deal with her best friend doing the same thing, at least in her mind. I can't help but feel for Simone cause sometimes, no matter how ridiculous it is you just want the people in your life to choose you. Especially the people you've established that sort of loyalty with. It's not like Jackie and Simone are surface friends so I do get it. Sometimes you want a friend to just pick your feelings over all else even if it means it gets a little messy. I normally don't condone giving in to irrational demands and choices but I feel like Simone was just in a bad place and just needed immediate reassurance. My integrity is very important to me and I'm not one to blindly cosign but if in the moment my friend is frantic and hurting and just needs me to say the words "I'm with you" even if there's more too it than that, and even if it's might put me in the doghouse with another friend? I'd do it and worry about how to clean it up later. It seems like that's what Simone needed to happen and Jackie couldn't deliver. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
On 3/9/2021 at 9:14 AM, Iguessnot said:

Good luck with that. I find the house ghastly. Toya is clueless and only knows her ego so the house is designed strangely.  We haven't seen much of the house, but the front of the house is dreadful and the kitchen is just soulless.

Maybe since it's up for sale, it will have some furniture from being staged.

Heavenly's voice, while wearing all the PPE, at the office, sounded like she was about 70 years old.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I hope the whole season isn’t about the Simone/Jackie rift. If two women don’t want to be friends so be it. I’m not seeing that Simone really wants to make up. 
Dr. Eugene put weight back on.  I hope he can get back on track. 
I was never a big Contessa fan. There’s something just fake about her and Scott. 
The new lady isn’t that interesting. I’d still rather see Mariah.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I’m sure Covid helps the Simone-Jackie rift stay a rift because we’re not seeing people as much as we usually do and it’s easier to just ignore a problem.

regarding sports and colleges, I have a nephew in Ohio that played high school football at a private Catholic school, wasn’t that great, wasn’t that big, got a scholarship to Marist in upstate New York. they maybe won a game a season. He got the most amazing education, met the greatest girl that he ended up marrying, and now has a little baby, and has an incredible career, as a result of that education he got playing division whatever football.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

This show needs Quad. Where she at? 

Simone and Jackie are both bitches. Jackie behaved badly last season and now it's Simone's turn. 

Simone and her happy family are boring. Enough with the sons. Off to college you go! That janky graduation party in her office parking lot! They couldn't have it at a nice park or some other outdoor venue? Why not her house like Heavenly did for Daddy? Has her husband decided to go to work yet? I don't mean pretending to selling real estate once in a while, either. 

• LOL 2
On 3/17/2021 at 12:34 PM, bichonblitz said:

Simone and Jackie are both bitches. Jackie behaved badly last season and now it's Simone's turn. 

Simone and her happy family are boring. Enough with the sons. Off to college you go! That janky graduation party in her office parking lot! They couldn't have it at a nice park or some other outdoor venue? Why not her house like Heavenly did for Daddy? Has her husband decided to go to work yet? I don't mean pretending to selling real estate once in a while, either. 

I miss Quad too! I found her entertaining. Especially in the earlier seasons when she was still married to Greg.

• Love 3
On 3/17/2021 at 12:34 PM, bichonblitz said:

outdoor venue might have been a little shaky to book during end of the school year graduation time frame - May/June . most cities/counties had rules about how many can be "gathered" in a park area/picnic spot at one time - especially when it came to common areas. Or it was just plain roped off via yellow caution tape.

It was sad to see common areas like the park playground climbing-apparatus all roped off, and things like benches and picnic tables gone.

With that said though - I thought the party was pitiful. Giving how high the covid rate were and people still fearful to gather in crowds - some might have just dropped off a graduation gift and kept it moving elsewhere, as opposed to a stand around party on parking lot... It had to be hot and humid.

It should have been at her houses (do they still have 2 ?) following what guidelines in place for gatherings - which people were violating in their own back yards. Or if you were going to have it at a parking lot - turn it up ...like a block party 

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1

I think the Jackie/Simone friendship is done, and it's not done just because Simone is throwing a childish fit, Heavenly is Jackie's new BFF or any of that. I think Jackie started cooling to Simone because of Buffy. Jackie dismissed Buffy and her tears and expected Simone to also dismiss Buffy like Heavenly did.

Instead, Simone told Jackie how she treated/was treating Buffy was wrong. 

Jackie didn't like that and started to cool to Simone. Jackie will never come after you and confront you; her mode of showing displeasure with you is to dismiss and ignore you.

So because Simone felt Jackie was being cool to her, she decided to play "Git Back" by not inviting Jackie to the boy's graduation party.

If I were Jackie, I'd be done with Simone at that point. We'd be on "Hi and Bye" status from then on. But at the same time, you can't be cool and dismissive to the lady and expect to get invited to her events.

Simone will miss Jackie's friendship more than Jackie will miss Simone's friendship as long as this show remains on the air.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Glancing at the NCAA B-Ball March Madness games, reminded me to do a little research ..something is fishy....

Given his height/stats he probably wasn't going to go to a D1 school and signed with Lee after the summary below was done.  But now I can't find him on the roster at Lee University - Is he riding the pine at Lee ? Did he get hurt and missed the whole season ?

image.thumb.png.3f62d1ebd38eb43b61a58bfa26384164.png

https://leeuflames.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster  - look at the height of the young men on the team..

Edited by sATL
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Contessa had no intention of respecting Anila tonight, from her freakum dress attire to the way she tossed the napkin on her.

I have a problem (not with Anila herself) with the show focusing on Anila's Indian culture but they really wouldn't show Mariah & Aydin's.

Toya needs to put the bottle down.

Obviously Toya & Eugene had to beg, borrow and steal to get their house because now they're selling it.

• Love 4

I read that Toya was selling her house because she believes she can make an $800,000 profit because of the hot market.  That may be true but it’s all relative because they would pay the hot market price on their next property.  What the heck, why don’t they just get those boys a permanent home and stay there.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I read that Toya was selling her house because she believes she can make an $800,000 profit because of the hot market.  That may be true but it’s all relative because they would pay the hot market price on their next property.  What the heck, why don’t they just get those boys a permanent home and stay there.

Toya is just greedy and wants so bad to be a millionaire.  She stated on WWHL that some of her neighbors were listing their homes and getting a million dollars over what they paid for them so she wants to see what they can get for theirs.  I agree with Quad,  or was it Heavenly, who said Toya doesn't care if Eugene works himself into an early grave as long as she can continue to spend, spend, spend.   And to have all that they do have, she still doesn't seem happy.  I feel bad for Eugene working 14 hour days trying to save covid patients and she's spending hours a day playing tennis, but still does nothing but complain once he comes home.  She's one selfish bitch!

Edited by swankie
Made a name correction.
  • Love 9

Toya is so ignorant and selfish it's disgusting.  I agree with Quad, Toya doesn't care if Eugene works himself into an early grave.  She just wants what she wants and that's it. Maybe if she focused more on helping her children with their virtual classes she would learn that childs isn't plural for child. 

I understand why Contessa was angry,  but throwing a napkin at someone is not okay.  That's something a teenager would do not an adult. 

Edited by spunky
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Look, sometimes it's just over! I've had a " friendship " like that.

ITA. I had to deal with that myself recently - as I was scrolling though the nbrs  in my phone.

Sometimes you are friends for just a season in life - like when you are friends with a parent whose child is also in the same grade/school/activities as yours.  It seems like as soon as the graduation is over, you never speak again. Sad but true. Can't explain why, or how come, you just never speak or keep in touch again. 😢

As per a famous quote:

image.png.dd1715abe8e0e630928adfc3ef80cbef.png

Edited by sATL
  • Love 5

5 Childs. 

5 Children. 

Editing made sure to keep that glorious footage in. Father and son together laughing. Best scene of this otherwise trainwreck of a show. 

Toya sit the fuck down. Can't Eugene have a heart to heart with his wife and explain she's over the edge with her yelling and complaining about everything and she needs to check herself in public and on camera or he won't be going out with her anymore? C'mon Genie. Put your foot down. You helped to create this monster now fix her. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 9

I agree with what Simone (I think) said last night. Contessa does not respect Toya. I don't think she wished Toya true harm but, she does not hold Toya or her perception of Toya's values, achievements or thoughts in high esteem.

They are both jerks when they drink alcohol and film so, it kind of becomes a tie for behaving like the bigger asshole based on what's on film.

If Contessa would dial down the alcohol and let Toya speak uninterrupted, Toya would dig the grave of immaturity, selfishness and superficiality on her own. Contessa needs to take a lesson from how we see Eugene engage with Toya. She is the type of person who loses steam if the opposition doesn't engage.

In addition, I did not enjoy the way Contessa handled the conversation with Jackie last night. Jackie was actually sharing insight and being helpful in ways Contessa specifically asked for but Contessa proceeded to "Yes, uh huh" over everything Jackie said regarding therapy and the relationship. I know it's because Contessa was all over her husband about therapy but then used not having time as the excuse for not going herself. It still bugged me.

I know it's early but so far I am not a fan of what I see with Anila. She is a clout chaser in the highest and I believe she will see the version of Toya Contessa does if she ever stops, as my mother would say... "running behind that girl like she is Jesus". I would like Anila to stop trying to produce drama scenes and just let  us get to know her in a way that feels more natural.

Edited by red12
  • Love 8
32 minutes ago, red12 said:

In addition, I did not enjoy the way Contessa handled the conversation with Jackie last night. Jackie was actually sharing insight and being helpful in ways Contessa specifically asked for but Contessa proceeded to "Yes, uh huh" over everything Jackie said regarding therapy and the relationship. I know it's because Contessa was all over her husband about therapy but then used not having time as the excuse for not going herself. It still bugged me.

I was dozing during this conversation..  I need clarification, please.

what type of practice are the Drs Metcalf trying to open?  I heard (sleepily) - Contessa has a treatment room/plan for recovering addicts (they did a flashback pix of her father) and then something about general family practice. 

Along with a bathroom that had a full shower - for her I guess, as she can run to the office. Waste of $$ and square footage as I thought the hall bathroom in a Dr office was for giving a "donation" in a plastic cup...

So the hope is to bring patients who are there for typical family illnesses/well-checkups, to the same location as those who are recovering ?  And  Dr. Scott went along with all of this ??

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 2
18 minutes ago, sATL said:

I was dozing during this conversation..  I need clarification, please.

what type of practice are the Drs Metcalf trying to open?  I heard (sleepily) - Contessa has a treatment room/plan for recovering addicts (they did a flashback pix of her father) and then something about general family practice. 

Along with a bathroom that had a full shower - for her I guess, as she can run to the office.

So the hope is to bring patients who are there for typical family illnesses/well-checkups, to the same location as those who are recovering ?  And  Dr. Scott went along with all of this ??

sATL you didn't miss much because of sleep. The explanation just wasn't very complete. Dr's Metcalf are technically General Practitioners and Contessa has an additional qualification in Public Health. I have no idea how those things make Contessa a prime option for addiction recovery. Jackie asked something like "Oh, and how does this tie into the public health specialty?" and the answer was unfulfilling (in my opinion). What I saw was a person with a medical degree trying to resolve their own trauma through taking on patients. When she said "Maybe if my dad had a doctor like me around he would have given up drugs." That alone should have taken her to a therapist's office. 

The narrative I have spun is that Dr. Scott will see family/wellness clients and Dr. Contessa will see those with addiction problems.

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, red12 said:

sATL you didn't miss much because of sleep. The explanation just wasn't very complete. Dr's Metcalf are technically General Practitioners and Contessa has an additional qualification in Public Health. I have no idea how those things make Contessa a prime option for addiction recovery. Jackie asked something like "Oh, and how does this tie into the public health specialty?" and the answer was unfulfilling (in my opinion). What I saw was a person with a medical degree trying to resolve their own trauma through taking on patients. When she said "Maybe if my dad had a doctor like me around he would have given up drugs." That alone should have taken her to a therapist's office. 

The narrative I have spun is that Dr. Scott will see family/wellness clients and Dr. Contessa will see those with addiction problems.

I think I read a little more into it. Dr. Contessa's focus will be on continuing medical care for recovering addicts. My guess is that it will be treatment of illnesses/injuries that are side effects of long-term addiction (things like liver, kidney, heart disease) in the setting of a regular GP office. So your doctor sees and understands your unique circumstances that may have been caused by old addictions while providing ongoing regular healthcare. If that's the case, it kind of makes sense in that people who may have gone through drug/alcohol treatment are actively in recovery (many for years) would be a good target for a regular GP practice. She's also going to seek to provide supportive services to people to assist them in their continued sobriety - I guess that's referrals to other specialists???

1 hour ago, sATL said:

Along with a bathroom that had a full shower - for her I guess, as she can run to the office. Waste of $$ and square footage as I thought the hall bathroom in a Dr office was for giving a "donation" in a plastic cup...

This actually makes more sense for Scott, who conceivably will be working at both the practice and the hospital. I could see a situation where you aren't able to shower at the hospital prior to leaving, and you need to clean up before seeing private patients. Especially in a pandemic environment, a shower for the doctors isn't considered a luxury. 

2 hours ago, red12 said:

I agree with what Simone (I think) said last night. Contessa does not respect Toya. I don't think she wished Toya true harm but, she does not hold Toya or her perception of Toya's values, achievements or thoughts in high esteem.

They are both jerks when they drink alcohol and film so, it kind of becomes a tie for behaving like the bigger asshole based on what's on film.

If Contessa would dial down the alcohol and let Toya speak uninterrupted, Toya would dig the grave of immaturity, selfishness and superficiality on her own. Contessa needs to take a lesson from how we see Eugene engage with Toya. She is the type of person who loses steam if the opposition doesn't engage.

I think this is it. Contessa is both book smart and street smart. Toya is just street smart, but she's super dedicated to Eugene and her family. I think that Contessa views Toya as a bit vapid - after all, she's basically not aspiring to anything other than being "a lady who lunches". However, Contessa isn't a great listener and doesn't seem to have a ton of empathy. It's what impacts her communication issues with Scott. Add to that the fact that Toya is seemingly drunk daily, it doesn't take much to light the match to this trash fire.

Finally, best line of the episode "Aren't meatless meatballs just balls?" That little girl is gonna be something - hopefully that energy gets channeled in positive ways.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

I think I read a little more into it. Dr. Contessa's focus will be on continuing medical care for recovering addicts. My guess is that it will be treatment of illnesses/injuries that are side effects of long-term addiction (things like liver, kidney, heart disease) in the setting of a regular GP office. So your doctor sees and understands your unique circumstances that may have been caused by old addictions while providing ongoing regular healthcare. If that's the case, it kind of makes sense in that people who may have gone through drug/alcohol treatment are actively in recovery (many for years) would be a good target for a regular GP practice. She's also going to seek to provide supportive services to people to assist them in their continued sobriety - I guess that's referrals to other specialists???

This actually makes more sense for Scott, who conceivably will be working at both the practice and the hospital. I could see a situation where you aren't able to shower at the hospital prior to leaving, and you need to clean up before seeing private patients. Especially in a pandemic environment, a shower for the doctors isn't considered a luxury. 

I think this is it. Contessa is both book smart and street smart. Toya is just street smart, but she's super dedicated to Eugene and her family. I think that Contessa views Toya as a bit vapid - after all, she's basically not aspiring to anything other than being "a lady who lunches". However, Contessa isn't a great listener and doesn't seem to have a ton of empathy. It's what impacts her communication issues with Scott. Add to that the fact that Toya is seemingly drunk daily, it doesn't take much to light the match to this trash fire.

Finally, best line of the episode "Aren't meatless meatballs just balls?" That little girl is gonna be something - hopefully that energy gets channeled in positive ways.

hopefully this trait doesn't  appear in her new professional life...

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, sATL said:

hopefully this trait doesn't  appear in her new professional life...

My guess is that this doesn't present to her patients, but is absolutely true for her friends and family,

• Love 3
1 hour ago, howiveaddict said:

My favorite part of the episode was Anila's husband getting aggravated at the mess in the doorway his inlaws made with food and their luggage.  Seemed like a true inlaw relationship.

He was beyond exasperated before he even walked into the door and was extra snarky to the mother! 😂 They must visit a lot. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

It seems from the previews that Eugene makes some attempt at checking Toya during romantic bubble bath time. I saw where she claimed she was trying to make a million dollars by selling her home. If this is your dream home you built from the ground up, I just don't see the allure of packing up and moving AGAIN. Will she ever be satisfied? 

• Love 5

Toya is ridiculous with her constant yelling at the get togethers. Her and Contessa are not going to be friends. I don’t know why the new lady was trying to push Contessa towards Toya. I don’t really care for Contessa but Toya acts like a spoiled brat. Eugene is working thru a pandemic and she comes off like a selfish needy jerk. I also don’t get the selling of the dream home so soon after they move in.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Rambunctiouscurls said:

He was beyond exasperated before he even walked into the door and was extra snarky to the mother!

Poor guy. Anila's mother has no fear or shyness of the camera. She was full force in your face from the moment she stepped out of the car, didn't skip a beat. If I didn't know better I would think she was waiting all her life for her 15 minutes of fame. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

but the bathroom was in the hall , just outside of the exam rooms, right ? 

I do see a shower/bathroom being useful in the dr's private office  suite- which tends to be in the back of the entire office...

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, sATL said:

but the bathroom was in the hall , just outside of the exam rooms, right ? 

I do see a shower/bathroom being useful in the dr's private office  suite- which tends to be in the back of the entire office...

I didn't think so, I thought it was in Contessa's office.

6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

oor guy. Anila's mother has no fear or shyness of the camera. She was full force in your face from the moment she stepped out of the car, didn't skip a beat. If I didn't know better I would think she was waiting all her life for her 15 minutes of fame. 

Edited 41 minutes ago by bichonblitz

100% agree. Anila's mom was so extra, i had second hand embarrassment for her. She was trying WAY to o hard.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I think I need to go back and watch the latest blow-up between Toya and Contessa.  I get pretty bored when spouses of (doctors/lawyers/police officers/pick your profession) claim they know how hard it is; they're living it as well.  BS, didn't we see Toya playing tennis (claiming up to 2 hours a day while complaining about homeschooling?).  

Priorities, Toya.  First, take care of things at home for your spouse.  He is in the midst of the pandemic (as a hero) and doesn't need your BS when he gets home.  Second, please take the education of your children very seriously during their time at home.  This won't last forever and you might learn a thing or two.  Please.  Other parents have taken it seriously and your children will be behind when they return to school.  Third, I don't begrudge your tennis activities but one and two need to come first.

Contessa needs to get over her resentment of Scott.  I understand why she feels the way she does but she needs to move on or end it.  I don't think I saw Jackie at all this episode other than giving her some good advice.  Interesting.

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, albarino said:

Priorities, Toya.  First, take care of things at home for your spouse.  He is in the midst of the pandemic (as a hero) and doesn't need your BS when he gets home.  Second, please take the education of your children very seriously during their time at home.  This won't last forever and you might learn a thing or two.  Please.  Other parents have taken it seriously and your children will be behind when they return to school.  Third, I don't begrudge your tennis activities but one and two need to come first.

Eugene is a major hero.

I think you meant to say “Toya, please take the education of your childs seriously.”

Toya is just an amazingly self-centered person. COVID and her children having to go to school remotely apparently interfere with her life of playing tennis or ????

I have neighbors who have several kids and neither parents can work from home. They also don’t have the means that Toya has. If she finds learnin’ so difficult during COVID, there were lots of tutors that she could afford for her childs. I’m amazed at how these parents in working class neighborhoods have managed. They, like Eugene, are heroes.

Maybe she needs a tutor who is also a tennis instructor for herself.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I have neighbors who have several kids and neither parents can work from home.

Unrelated to M2M, this breaks my heart.  I hope the childs have found the self-motivation to keep up with their studies and I hope they end up on top.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4