Type keyword(s) to search

Married To Medicine - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I see Simone in the previews for FRIDAY'S show blaring at Cecil because of Tammy while tears well up in his eyes. While I'll need to see the episode, I still feel a way from the revelations of last season that Tammy stayed up in their house (doesn't matter if Simone was staying in the house or not) for eight days because she had no family & friends for Christmas.  No ma'am.  You can come visit Christmas afternoon but you cannot stay up in my house(s).  That's unacceptable.  And any woman who is truly a platonic friend to her male friend isn't going to want to make his wife uncomfortable or not at ease by pulling some sh*t like that.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, DrSparkles said:

Right?! I ff through the whole thing! Got damn! 

Me too. Their whole reconciliation has left a bad taste in my mouth. It seems like the lesson Curtis learned is that Jackie DOES need to work less and he was right to cheat on her.

I thought it was very cute when Cecil said he'd put his stuff in the basement closet and Simone got stars in her eyes. Everybody at the party was dressed for different events.

"Sleep number gone?!" has been my favorite line since the trailer for the season dropped and it did not disappoint. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out with them divorced. People do tend to "retreat to their corners" when a couple splits.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:
2 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

OH  HELL  NO.

NO  NO  NO.

Jackie serving her king ‘naked’ & being subservient?!?!  HELL  NO.

I could not watch.  Disgusting.

It was so disgusting and wrong. TV therapist Dr. Ken needs to have his license to practice taken away (that is, if he is actually licensed).

• Love 4

So what if Quad took everything with her when she moved out. Greg is still in the house, right? She's the one that had the inconvenience of moving out of her home so I hope she took the sleep # and every damn thing else she needed to start over!  And shame on the men for clutching the pearls when they learned how poor Greg was left in an empty house. They made an issue out of it several times when Greg was with them. What does the lying cheater and his buddies think would happen when people split? 

I'm so disappointed in Jackie. She's a beautiful, intelligent, successful woman. She doesn't need to degrade herself to serving her "King". 

I would like to know exactly what has changed in Simone and Cecil's relationship. The kids are older now so they can live together again in the north house? Is that all it takes to mend that mess of a marriage? 

I don't get why the women keep being so negative about the size of Contessa's boob job. I think she looks perfect. Simone and Heavenly need to shut up about that. 

This franchise has lost it's way. They moved from Friday night to Saturday night and are a few short steps away from moving to no night pretty soon. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

It was so disgusting and wrong. TV therapist Dr. Ken needs to have his license to practice taken away (that is, if he is actually licensed).

"Dr." Ken is all kinds of wrong.  Curtis should be waiting on Jackie hand and foot, and making her his Queen every damned day, just for taking his cheating ass back.

• Love 24
34 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

"Dr." Ken is all kinds of wrong.  Curtis should be waiting on Jackie hand and foot, and making her his Queen every damned day, just for taking his cheating ass back.

WORD.

Also, Contessa’s boobs are perfect IMO. Also, noneya, other M2M women.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, nexxie said:

Sleep Number’s Gone segment cracked me up - I’m really enjoying these people, the men and the women.

I really laughed out loud at that segment. Pretty funny! The guys were all cute racking up.

why in the world did Jackie take cheater Curtis back? Gag. I think he is really slimey. It was degrading watching Jackie prance around in the kitchen in her nude bodysuit. 

Should be "cracking up". Ugh, I don't know how to correct on here. Lol. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Me too. Their whole reconciliation has left a bad taste in my mouth. It seems like the lesson Curtis learned is that Jackie DOES need to work less and he was right to cheat on her.

I think Dr. Ken's prescription was to examine the problems that led up to the infidelity and correct those problems. Curtis whined Jackie wasn't paying sufficient attention to him so she figures the solution is to pay attention to Curtis so he won't feel the need to cheat.  However, the real problem is that Curtis feels entitled.  Jackie can't fix that; only Curtis can fix that but we have not seen Curtis trying to fix that.  Jackie has had to give up so many of her wants because Curtis didn't want the same things & wouldn't budge.  That's why she was working and doing so much in the first place, to fill the void.  Jackie may conclude at her age, she may not be able to find someone else that she feels comfortable with and that if she wants to keep Curtis, she's going to have to cater to her Kang.  But if Curtis has an entitlement mentality, it doesn't matter how much Jackie caters to him, he's doing to do whatever and whoever he wants to do and there's nothing Jackie is going to do about it.

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

So what if Quad took everything with her when she moved out. Greg is still in the house, right? She's the one that had the inconvenience of moving out of her home so I hope she took the sleep # and every damn thing else she needed to start over! 

Quad didn't need to leave the home or take the Sleep Number; Greg is the one who cheated so if anything GREG should've been the one to leave the home.  However, it didn't matter if Greg was taking girls to the Ho Tell or not, Quad already had one foot out the door.  Quad was going to leave Greg regardless, which is why nobody is sympathetic to her crocodile tears.

I would like to know exactly what has changed in Simone and Cecil's relationship. The kids are older now so they can live together again in the north house? Is that all it takes to mend that mess of a marriage?

If Simone is still blaring about Tammy while tears well up in Cecil's eyes, I would say nothing has changed.

I think Cecil loves Simone but was never in love with her and Simone was fine with that until she started seeing how some of the other husbands were seemingly in love/desirous of their wives and Cecil has more of a passion for Tammy, his friend, than her.

I don't get why the women keep being so negative about the size of Contessa's boob job. I think she looks perfect. Simone and Heavenly need to shut up about that. 

Contessa's boob job looks fine and looks great on her. Contessa & Scott said she had double D's when she was pregnant/nursing, so she probably did not want big boobs again.  If Heavenly's man likes big titties, then Heavenly needs to make sure he's well fed with her big titties.  If Scott and Contessa are happy about Contessa's breast size then that's all that really matters.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 14

I'm so disappointed in Jackie. She's a beautiful, intelligent, successful woman. She doesn't need to degrade herself to serving her "King". 

I clicked on Bravo and saw that scene and quickly clicked away.  HOLY HELL!

• Love 6

"Rat sh*t chance in hell "... ok.. yeah that is small..

Any documentation just how tall is Dr. Greg ? When he came to meet all of the other hubbies - he looked quite short.

Next time they cutway to Quads house - let's look for all of this damn furniture he is crying about. 

Looks like Contessa has found her sexy. That blue sweater dress couldn't get any tighter. Glad she is enjoying her new titties but most important she should be enjoying that she has greatly reduced her chances of getting breast cancer.

The young tenderonies tending bar in the basement full of married men---no,

And on that note - I hope next season they bring on a DR couple who is early in their practice and marriage. Its getting a little old seeing this crew talk about marital problems (not to say early couples don't have issues) that really shouldn't be played out on TV. It's like that is all they talk about. "King for a day" ??? m'kay - good luck with that.  A day is only 24 hrs..then its back to same ole argument.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3

I wish these women would stop with all of the sexual innuendo.  Especially Heavenly and Toya.  If you ask me, the ones who talk about having sex the most are the ones who are probably barely getting it at all.

• Love 5

What the hell is a Sleep Number? ??! I literally live in the woods. In Australia. I have a Tempur mattress, I thought THAT was the shit! I need to know. 

Toya's ass at the frame house. And I was gutted to see Big Genie and Toyah get out of one of those armor plated looking moon buggy things that all the most idiotic Shahs of Sunset have been getting around in this season . Those that do the least (Mike and GG) seem to need the biggest roomiest stupidest car. I'd have thought Gene would have squashed this. Those things plus construction with changes to the plans cannot possibly be budget friendly. 

So Tammy is back in the conversation. Can't wait for next week. I thought or assumed she'd been banished from the marriage. Maybe this is why the separation. Maybe he gave her away long enough to move back in and it didn't stick? Or maybe these 2 are gearing up for another reunion shocker. I want to believe them but last reunion and the divorce that didn't happen seemed so convenient. 

Bringing Greg back always increases the percentage of cheaters in a room to a level I'd be uncomfortable with as a wife. He was particularly unattractive in that white cap. It looked like it was pushing him into the floor. 

I never understand what's going on in Quad's quarters. Heavenly is so shady and she came cackling up Quad's stairs, yodelling about the food she was expecting. Quad serves her nothing at a table set up for a dinner party. Heavenly mentioned not getting fed again as she left. The only reason I'll be sorry to see Quad go is because it guarantees Mariah will slither back in. 

Maybe Ayden has tertiary syphilis? Whatever it is, I hope it's not a SL. Gregg Leakes is more than enough. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, queenjen said:

What the hell is a Sleep Number? ??! I literally live in the woods. In Australia. I have a Tempur mattress, I thought THAT was the shit! I need to know. 

its a bed with an adjustable mattress. and temp control. and softness/hardness of mattress. each side kids gets to their own comfort level.

https://www.sleepnumber.com/

sleep-nbr-bed.jpg.c97e991541dc2aa9a38546dcd221c8a7.jpg

• Love 2

Thankyou @sATL. I'm officially envious. It's not very sexy looking but I bet it gives good sleep. I also bet it costs a fortune! 

One thing though, the LAST thing I'd be taking from my cheating ex is the bed he laid his cheating head unless I was going to bonfire it in his backyard. 

Edited by queenjen
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, queenjen said:

Thankyou @sATL. I'm officially envious. It's not very sexy looking but I bet it gives good sleep. I also bet it costs a fortune! 

One thing though, the LAST thing I'd be taking from my cheating ex is the bed he laid his cheating head unless I was going to bonfire it in his backyard. 

there are several models. I just copied/pasted the first bed that came up on google. Yes, I think they are pricey (the web site is running stated a $500 off sale) but if you have back , upper respiratory or other medical problems, I heard they can be a nice to have.  A good sleep has a price tag.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, sATL said:

This is a Kings Meal...

beans , potatoes and roll looks like something I was served in elementary school...

kings-meal.jpg.08100d71a9efc1edd6191f373ac86a6d.jpg

I was like "Those beans look a tad overcooked"! But in Jackie's defense, it isn't a bad meal for someone who DID NOT KNOW HOW TO SET THE TEMPERATURE ON THE OVEN IN HER HOUSE!!!!!

Baby steps, y'all...

• Love 8

I'm not a Curtis fan at all, but Jackie's heart wants what it wants. I felt like she was doing the King for a Day thing all in good fun and seriously doubt it's something she plans to do regularly. She was not at all earnest and all, oh baby, baby. As illustrated by the food pictured above, she didn't take that bit very seriously, either. 

Did I hear the toilet still flushing when Ayden left the bathroom to joke about not putting the seat down? Did he wash his hands?

Maybe it's because I'm a Quad fan, but I didn't like Toya trying to lay down the law about couples' trips. Don't forget you're on a TV show, girl, and having Quad in Antigua didn't hurt anybody and helped bring a bit of the drama.

Don't think Simone really cares about Contessa's boob size and was just joking around because normally when people get a boob job get something a bit more "impressive." Simone's boobs are probably the same size. I also didn't mind the bartender chicks.

Thankfully Mariah kept her mouth shut. I think she is a bitter, bitter girl.

The boys' sleep number's gone night out was fun. I always enjoy their get togethers.

• Love 6
On 12/3/2018 at 7:09 AM, queenjen said:

I have a Tempur mattress

I had a Tempur Peda once and absolutely hated it.  You know how the coyote is chasing Road Runner and fall off the cliff and is embeded into the cliff on the other side and then has to peel himself out of it?  That's exactly how I felt with that mattress.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I had a Tempur Peda once and absolutely hated it.  You know how the coyote is chasing Road Runner and fall off the cliff and is embeded into the cliff on the other side and then has to peel himself out of it?  That's exactly how I felt with that mattress.

Damn, that's a pretty vivid description!!! ;)

• Love 6
On 12/4/2018 at 8:55 AM, jumper sage said:

5c084ceb7a516_roadrunner2.gif.6a269f157751eca25fc6164edeeff4f1.gif

animation was too big to load but here it is : ( link ) . not a good look for supposely getting a good nights sleep.. LOL

Edited by sATL
  • Love 5

Episode 14:

"Bottled Up Emotions"

Mariah surprises Lauren with a wardrobe makeover; Simone and Cecil's date is ruined by past issues; Jackie and Curtis struggle to compromise; Toya plans a wine tasting trip for the ladies that turns sour; Mariah gets scary news about Aydin's health.

Airs December 7, 2018.

Heavenly's anger therapist made an appearance on "growing up hip hop Atalanta " and they showed his full name -

Dr Russell Kawakami  ( link ).. 

{side note - his website ... when you first go to it, there is a moving image of him - pointing to his temples--kinda creepy}

Dr. Kawakami earned a Bachelor of Science in Theology and a Bachelor of Science in Christian Leadership from San Jose Christian College; he earned a Master of Arts in Psychology specializing in Professional Counseling from the Georgia School of Professional Psychology; and he earned a Ph.D. in Psychology from Capella University.

• Initial Session - 90 minuets - $500.
  • "Payment can be made by cash, credit card, or via PayPal – whichever is easiest for you!'
  • "most insurance providers still do not cover hypnotherapy or guided spiritual meditation services, although there are some exceptions to that rule....we encourage you to speak to your insurance representative to determine whether these services would be covered if you submitted an out-of-network claim seeking to be reimbursed."

Naw... I didn't check that website to see what is rating was like I do when I am looking for a medical provider.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 4

If I had a group of friends that I had to compromise and have heart-to-heart talks with all the fricking time I would find new friends.  Either these ladies are too involved in other's lives or they have friends that don't mesh with themselves.  Friendship shouldn't be that hard.

Toya - You are absolutely ridiculous.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, jumper sage said:

If I had a group of friends that I had to compromise and have heart-to-heart talks with all the fricking time I would find new friends.  Either these ladies are too involved in other's lives or they have friends that don't mesh with themselves.  Friendship shouldn't be that hard.

They’re exhausting

eta Simone’s wig is awful.  She needs a stylist.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Hopefully, the frequent public soul-searching sessions and couples’ therapy are just for the show - wonder what they signed on to. For people who don’t seem to like each other much, they know way too many private details.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2

The stylist Mariah had for Lauren one is one of my favorite Project Runway contestants of all time! I LOVE Anthony!

Mariah's pink eyeshadow talking head look makes her look like she has pinkeye. Jackie looked great in the yellow sundress and I loved Jarrett's skirt.

I laughed out loud three times: when Contessa and Toya got into it and they cut to Jackie saying "This is just getting to be too much," when Mariah started sining Kumbaya, and when Contessa called Toya and Eugene fat and the rest of the group was like " ... Yikes" with their faces. 

• Love 11

I am so sick of Simone.

I do have a question regarding Tammy: Is she gay? The reason I ask is because that has got to be the only plausible explanation of why Cecil thinks it's ok to have such a close platonic friendship with her when he knows his wife doesn't like it. He knows there will never be any sex going on between them so what's the big deal?  If that is what he is thinking, then he is an idiot but that's besides the point. He should be putting his marriage first no matter what his bestie's sexual preference is. Also, at the reunion Andy Cohen asked Simone and the ladies if they thought an affair was going on with Cecil and Tammy and they all quickly said Nooooo which is why Cecil thinks being buddies with Tammy is ok. I guess my point is there must be more to this backstory than what we are hearing. Something is just not right with the whole thing. 

Having said all that, though, watching Simone going off on him in a public restaurant while he can't get in a single word and has tears in his eyes has got to be an all time low for Simone. I'm convinced she has got to be a total famewhore to think it is ok to do that on camera. 

Sometimes I like Contessa because of all she has accomplished in her life, then sometimes I think she is a petty bitch. Bringing up Toya and Eugene being fat in front of everybody was cruel and there was no reason for it at all. Another famewhore. 

Heavenly asking Mariah to meet her in church to discuss their issues! Heavenly is still my favorite for the sheer special kind of crazy she brings. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I am so sick of Simone.

I do have a question regarding Tammy: Is she gay? The reason I ask is because that has got to be the only plausible explanation of why Cecil thinks it's ok to have such a close platonic friendship with her when he knows his wife doesn't like it. He knows there will never be any sex going on between them so what's the big deal?  If that is what he is thinking, then he is an idiot but that's besides the point. He should be putting his marriage first no matter what his bestie's sexual preference is. Also, at the reunion Andy Cohen asked Simone and the ladies if they thought an affair was going on with Cecil and Tammy and they all quickly said Nooooo which is why Cecil thinks being buddies with Tammy is ok. I guess my point is there must be more to this backstory than what we are hearing. Something is just not right with the whole thing. 

Having said all that, though, watching Simone going off on him in a public restaurant while he can't get in a single word and has tears in his eyes has got to be an all time low for Simone. I'm convinced she has got to be a total famewhore to think it is ok to do that on camera. 

Sometimes I like Contessa because of all she has accomplished in her life, then sometimes I think she is a petty bitch. Bringing up Toya and Eugene being fat in front of everybody was cruel and there was no reason for it at all. Another famewhore. 

Heavenly asking Mariah to meet her in church to discuss their issues! Heavenly is still my favorite for the sheer special kind of crazy she brings. 

I was thinking the same about Tammy... or she is a relative..

11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I am so sick of Simone.

He stopped the relationship to save his marriage; for the sake of Simone's feelings. Simone was hollering and cussing about Cecil defending Tammy, but it's likely he was trying to defend himself from Simone's rages. I don't even know how Tammy lingered 8 days in Simone's house without getting cussed out. 

Is she really going to toss her marriage just because Cecil doesn't "feel" the same? Made me a bit suspicious, especially from a woman who keeps proclaiming how difficult is it to share the house with her family again.

I don't understand what is prompting Toya to call Contessa's husband a liar.

I love Contessa. It's not that she called Eugene fat, she just noted that Toya makes Eugene's weight a topic for the group while ignoring her own expanding arse. That shut Toya up fast and you could see Toya's immediate lost of appetite.

I'm glad Contessa didn't get massive bolt ons, but those things looked a mess in this episode. Her skin seemed somewhat transparent, and irregular under the surface

• Love 6
On 12/8/2018 at 12:55 PM, Empress1 said:

The stylist Mariah had for Lauren one is one of my favorite Project Runway contestants of all time! I LOVE Anthony!

I straight up did an Anthony squeal when I saw him.  Why hasn't Bravo given him his own show? 

I binge watched 3 DVRd eps last night so here's my late-to-the-party observations:

I love when they do community outreach on their vacations.  They all seem like such caring, special doctors---that's a very cool thing for them to do.  

Hahaha @ Greg The Roach popping up when Quad & Simone were talking about her divorce.  "God is trying to tell you something" indeed, Quad. And I love that you took the Sleep Number.  Sleep well in it.

I love Cecil & Simone.  I was rooting for them to get through the rough patch and I was so happy to see them reunite.  I loved the Mexican night party to announce their cohabitation.   Simone, you'd better not drop that queso!

And how cute were the men downstairs with the barmaids?  Eugene saying that someone needed to take ownership of hiring the ladies since Cecil just got back in the home?  Cracked me up.  And Ayden is a snitch.  Ha!

Sigh.  I want to hug Simone and tell her that she can't agree to move forward and keep bringing up Tammy.  I know she's hurt but poor Cecil really looked ambushed when she went off on him.  I'm glad Jackie kind of set her straight.  

Toya is exhausting.  Being a diva about a closet and a wine room when you actually need space for a heating & air unit.  You big dummy. And she can have several seats trying to make rules about who's coming on the trips.   And I might be in the minority but I actually really like Contessa.  Maybe because I'm so in awe of her accomplishments.  Girl was downright ruthless bringing Toya 's BMI up at that luncheon!  Whoooo, the reactions!  I had to rewind that to watch Simone & Quad's faces.  

I hope Ayden is OK.  Meningitis.  That's some scary shit.

• Love 6

Contessa  - while you are buying that plane tix for pops, do what you need to do so you can meet him AT THE GATE.

I tried to get a screen image.. now Contessa has me looking at her "new toys"... is there something swollen about the left one? I can see hardness - just above where here dress begins...

contessa-brest.png.76defad53f0ca67dd7e8de40bf129956.png

Edited by sATL

Episode 15:

"Docs on the Dock 2.0"

Simone and Cecil try to recover from their date night; Toya and her family write scriptures on her home's foundation; Jackie decides to build her dream house to create a fresh start with Curtis; Mariah hosts a party at her home.

Airs December 14, 2018.

Just discovered bravo is running a marathon leading up to season finale tonight.  Since day had changed from Friday, to Sunday, to Saturday, and finally back to Friday, I have missed some eps here and there.  Of course being bravo, they're going to screw with momentum, and throw a Tyler Perry movie in at 4:30.  

• Love 4
On 12/13/2018 at 6:22 PM, OnceSane said:

Jackie decides to build her dream house to create a fresh start with Curtis

Nooooo, Jackie, nooooooo.

People on the Dirty John forum are wondering how an accomplished woman can be so deceived ...

ETA : WHY is Mariah wearing scrubs in their home-bed scene?

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 11

I can't keep up with Simone and Cecil. Mad, not mad. Fighting, not fighting. Sharing closets, not sharing closets. Having good sex, not having sex. These two don't know what they want. 

Dr. Aydin sure has recovered from meningitis quickly. 

Again they are dissing Contessa's boobs. One of them (Simone or Heavenly) calling them Double A's. To her face. So nasty. Her tits look better than any of theirs so why don't they just shut up about it already? I think they are all mean bitches. Except Jackie who has her own self esteem problems but at least she's a nice person. 

• Love 7

I can't keep up with Simone and Cecil. Mad, not mad. Fighting, not fighting. Sharing closets, not sharing closets. Having good sex, not having sex. These two don't know what they want.

Unfortunately, I understand this.  I've been married 35 years and there have been a few things that have taken me some amount of time to get over (think a BIL and wife move into our home [we were waiting to sell it and weren't living there] and BIL had a downturn in his finances so he never once paid us rent for about a year--his wife didn't go to work but I was going to work every day).  That took me a very long time to get over it.  In the end I decided I wanted to stay married but it wasn't just a switch being turned off.  I'm over it now but it really took time. I never want to see the BIL and wife ever again and thankful I don't have to.

• Love 8

Th

15 hours ago, albarino said:

Unfortunately, I understand this.  I've been married 35 years and there have been a few things that have taken me some amount of time to get over (think a BIL and wife move into our home [we were waiting to sell it and weren't living there] and BIL had a downturn in his finances so he never once paid us rent for about a year--his wife didn't go to work but I was going to work every day).  That took me a very long time to get over it.  In the end I decided I wanted to stay married but it wasn't just a switch being turned off.  I'm over it now but it really took time. I never want to see the BIL and wife ever again and thankful I don't have to.

22 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Dr. Aydin sure has recovered from meningitis quickly. 

Again they are dissing Contessa's boobs. One of them (Simone or Heavenly) calling them Double A's. To her face. So nasty. Her tits look better than any of theirs so why don't they just shut up about it already? I think they are all mean bitches. Except Jackie who has her own self esteem problems but at least she's a nice person. 

Sometimes hurt takes a long time to heal. At least they’re still trying.

the ladies are just having fun with Contessa and she is fine with it. P

On 12/14/2018 at 12:17 PM, dgreen66 said:

Just discovered bravo is running a marathon leading up to season finale tonight.  Since day had changed from Friday, to Sunday, to Saturday, and finally back to Friday, I have missed some eps here and there.  Of course being bravo, they're going to screw with momentum, and throw a Tyler Perry movie in at 4:30.  

Lol ok good, it's not just me.  Couldn't find it on Friday, found it by accident on Sunday.  I don't know when it's on anymore.  I think (minus Madea) I'm all caught up.

On 12/3/2018 at 7:09 AM, queenjen said:

Toya's ass at the frame house. And I was gutted to see Big Genie and Toyah get out of one of those armor plated looking moon buggy things that all the most idiotic Shahs of Sunset have been getting around in this season . Those that do the least (Mike and GG) seem to need the biggest roomiest stupidest car. I'd have thought Gene would have squashed this. Those things plus construction with changes to the plans cannot possibly be budget friendly. 

So Tammy is back in the conversation. Can't wait for next week. I thought or assumed she'd been banished from the marriage. Maybe this is why the separation. Maybe he gave her away long enough to move back in and it didn't stick? Or maybe these 2 are gearing up for another reunion shocker. I want to believe them but last reunion and the divorce that didn't happen seemed so convenient. 

Bringing Greg back always increases the percentage of cheaters in a room to a level I'd be uncomfortable with as a wife. He was particularly unattractive in that white cap. It looked like it was pushing him into the floor. 

I never understand what's going on in Quad's quarters. Heavenly is so shady and she came cackling up Quad's stairs, yodelling about the food she was expecting. Quad serves her nothing at a table set up for a dinner party. Heavenly mentioned not getting fed again as she left. The only reason I'll be sorry to see Quad go is because it guarantees Mariah will slither back in. 

Maybe Ayden has tertiary syphilis? Whatever it is, I hope it's not a SL. Gregg Leakes is more than enough. 

DeliciousDescriptions.org

guuuurl-gif-7.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=9969656

prince-side-eye.gif

On 12/8/2018 at 2:27 PM, bichonblitz said:

I am so sick of Simone.

She is a petty bitch.  In this instance? Lol, it's a quality I admire.  Because she used that pettiness retaliatorily to fix Toya for inaccurately labeling Scott as a liar.    I thought you know what? did he lie?  Then right on cue Petty Bravo Editing that beautiful bean footage of Scott saying Toya reacted to a crab and reared back and hit Contessa in the chest (with her elbow).   Was the lie that she hit her with another body part?  Genie has the patience of Job for how much stuff he's gotta break down for his wife every. day. 

On 12/9/2018 at 2:48 AM, Iguessnot said:

He stopped the relationship to save his marriage; for the sake of Simone's feelings. Simone was hollering and cussing about Cecil defending Tammy, but it's likely he was trying to defend himself from Simone's rages. I don't even know how Tammy lingered 8 days in Simone's house without getting cussed out. 

Is she really going to toss her marriage just because Cecil doesn't "feel" the same? Made me a bit suspicious, especially from a woman who keeps proclaiming how difficult is it to share the house with her family again.

I don't understand what is prompting Toya to call Contessa's husband a liar.

I love Contessa. It's not that she called Eugene fat, she just noted that Toya makes Eugene's weight a topic for the group while ignoring her own expanding arse. That shut Toya up fast and you could see Toya's immediate lost of appetite.

I'm glad Contessa didn't get massive bolt ons, but those things looked a mess in this episode. Her skin seemed somewhat transparent, and irregular under the surface

Me too.  Ok you and I know that Eugene wasn't the focus of that conversation but this was Toya's intake.  I mean the way she relayed the story to him all in her feelings.  Try to be nice to Contessa and Scott even though she called you fat.   a) Big Genie is still big and he was unbothered enough to giggle while saying so and b) Toy-uh?  She was calling you fat boo boo.  Lol!!   I can't wait until somebody explains it to her. 

I'm pretty sure the only part of the Tammy discussion I caught was the tail end when Simone was already full tilt.  It seems like she's going back and forth with her emotions about it and maybe the trigger is a combination of:  a) I would never do this to you  b) you retreat from me emotionally and c) you never fully acknowledged and/or understood how big a deal this was to me and why.   Especially c, I think.  Because when they were talking to "Dr." Ken and Simone was getting all lathered up again, he said Cecil if you could address what Simone just said......and correct me if I'm wrong ya'll, that was the first time I'd ever heard Cecil say I'm sorry for bringing a third person into our marriage.   He may have even phrased it (no sorry Simone said this) for allowing another woman to be and become emotionally dependent on you.   I don't know I feel like that's the first time he got it and then said it out loud, because she smoothed right on out after that.   No? 

These women-bidness parties.  Ugh.  Bruh point me in the direction of the tent, I wanna roll a Cohiba and hang out with the fellas.  

• Love 5
On 12/17/2018 at 4:04 PM, ZaldamoWilder said:

I'm pretty sure the only part of the Tammy discussion I caught was the tail end when Simone was already full tilt.  It seems like she's going back and forth with her emotions about it and maybe the trigger is a combination of:  a) I would never do this to you  b) you retreat from me emotionally and c) you never fully acknowledged and/or understood how big a deal this was to me and why.   Especially c, I think.  Because when they were talking to "Dr." Ken and Simone was getting all lathered up again, he said Cecil if you could address what Simone just said......and correct me if I'm wrong ya'll, that was the first time I'd ever heard Cecil say I'm sorry for bringing a third person into our marriage.   He may have even phrased it (no sorry Simone said this) for allowing another woman to be and become emotionally dependent on you.   I don't know I feel like that's the first time he got it and then said it out loud, because she smoothed right on out after that.   No? 

These women-bidness parties.  Ugh.  Bruh point me in the direction of the tent, I wanna roll a Cohiba and hang out with the fellas.  

I think we finally heard the real story about the straw that broke Simone's back with Tammy.

****Now let me get this straight Cecil - its your birthday, and you are beefing with your wife over some petty shit, and she has made plans to celebrate your birthday (probably w/your son), and you are like "Nah, I'm good...I'ma just go to dinner with my girl. You and yo stank ass can stay here." AW HELLLLLLL NAWWWWWW!!!!!!!! 

Cecil is lucky he is married to a southern belle and not a round-the-way girl, because he would have come home to a hot pot of grits and an ass-whooping like he backtalked his Mawmaw. (And is it any wonder that I keep accidentally typing Curtis instead of Cecil? This is some dumb ass shit Curtis would try to pull talking about "I'm not getting enough attention")****

Edited by Rlb8031
because reflecting the proper person is important
  • Love 5

Episode 16: 

"Reunion Part 1"

Host Andy Cohen reflects on the season's biggest moments; Simone reveals what her home life is really like; Contessa defends her surgery from attacks; Heavenly and Mariah try to settle an argument; Quad makes a shocking accusation.

Airs December 21, 2018.

• Love 1