Type keyword(s) to search

Married To Medicine - General Discussion

• Start Topic

God Tonya is still a Horrible person ...she is that girl who wanted to be the most popular person in HS but wasn't so now is trying to recreate it with this group of girls ...toya contessa isnt afraid of your lame ass she just doesn't like you and you arnt close why do you still feel the need that she must run everything by you? and if you are doing a complete girls (for the show where everyone is contracted to go) trip and inviting single quad then dont be a bitch and not invite Married contessa thats just skank and shady on your part... god I have never disliked Toya more then I do this season

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7
58 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

God Tonya is still a Horrible person ...she is that girl who wanted to be the most popular person in HS but wasn't so now is trying to recreate it with this group of girls ...toya contessa isnt afraid of your lame ass she just doesn't like you and you arnt close why do you still feel the need that she must run everything by you? and if you are doing a complete girls (for the show where everyone is contracted to go) trip and inviting single quad then dont be a bitch and not invite Married contessa thats just skank and shady on your part... god I have never disliked Toya more then I do this season

I wish they could just say that the trip is for the show, one because we all know it is, and two because it would make more sense in this context. If I were going through a divorce and my friends invited me to come on their 10th anniversary couples' trip, I probably wouldn't go. But we know Quad will go because it's the show (and we've seen it in the previews, heh). Contessa will too. Based on what I remember from the preview (Quad saying "I saw my husband dancing with another woman last night"), it sounds like Greg will go too, which really makes no sense unless you say, "Look, Bravo makes us do this, so."

Quad's new place is nice. Big for one person though. But you know Quad wouldn't move into a one-bedroom.

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Another lame party. Who dream's this crap up? 

That party looked boring. The costumes were good but the party itself looked dull.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Heavenly was just winding Quad up.  Mariah did ask Quad how she felt about the party and the invitation.  It wasn't like Mariah had just invited Quad with no prior chat about it.

Jackie, Curtis, Simone & Heavenly are trying way too hard to convince people they are having sex.  When Simone claimed she was going home or wanted to go home and give Cecil oral sex...just NO.

Then here comes Curtis talking about that's one Cookie (Mariah) he'd like to have in his mouth.  Boi Bye!!!

I think he said in his bag but I reacted like you did.  Nope.  Won't ever be funny Curtis.    They really should've come as the Clintons.   I actually had one more thing to add to that sentence but boundaries.  Lol. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Quad's new place is nice. Big for one person though. But you know Quad wouldn't move into a one-bedroom.

Truth be told, I'd wanna stunt on em too.   She's making NY/LA dough in Atlanta.  

tumblr_n2e3t9ZCTL1qim5c4o1_500.gif

Does Mariah have trouble saying the word poem or....? 

p.s. what do we think about her whole interracial couple discrimination spiel?  hell half the time I don't remember Aydin isn't black and I don't think he does either but has anybody ever heard anyone but Mariah mention it?   Are we even still trippin on that in bout to be 2019?    Lemme know cause I got a crush on commuter-bae and if I could get him to cut of his pony tail......whoo-wee Geraldo.

1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

What was going on with Mariah's poem?  Ugh.  

LMAO!!!  we twinnin.  Girl a damn mess.   Feel like it ended in the middle of a conjunction.     

I was like yay, black love.  ok.

giphy.gif

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Truth be told, I'd wanna stunt on em too. 

And people have been saying she's been after Greg's money from the jump. I'd probably want to prove that I had my own too.

17 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

p.s. what do we think about her whole interracial couple discrimination spiel?  hell half the time I don't remember Aydin isn't black and I don't think he does either but has anybody ever heard anyone but Mariah mention it? 

I often forget they're an interracial couple because they're both people of color and they kind of phenotypically resemble each other. I think Mariah mentioned that Aydin's family was upset that a) he wasn't having an arranged marriage and b) his intended was Black and came into the relationship with a child, but I can't recall if she's said how her mother felt about it. I don't think the other people in the group have mentioned Aydin's race. 

• Love 2

I don't think anyone in the group has said anything negative about Mariah and her interracial relationship, but I think sometimes a black woman who dates outside of the black race is received more negatively than a black man who dates outside of the black race.  I'm pretty sure Mariah has probably been called all sorts of Negro Bedwenches by the Atlanta Hoteps who are busy chasing after Becky and Amy.

I think people were expecting Quad to get a little one bedroom apartment with 80s style dated kitchen so they could say "See, told ya'll she was dependent on Greg's money."

• Love 7
16 hours ago, drivethroo said:

I don't think anyone in the group has said anything negative about Mariah and her interracial relationship, but I think sometimes a black woman who dates outside of the black race is received more negatively than a black man who dates outside of the black race.  I'm pretty sure Mariah has probably been called all sorts of Negro Bedwenches by the Atlanta Hoteps who are busy chasing after Becky and Amy.

I think people were expecting Quad to get a little one bedroom apartment with 80s style dated kitchen so they could say "See, told ya'll she was dependent on Greg's money."

giphy.gif

If a Hotep makes a sound in a crowded room............

• Love 1

I can't stand Mariah but I thought t was sweet when her hubby ironed her clothes before his.  But holy crap that was a lame party.  Looked so boring!

I hope Simone and Cecil stay together forever.  Their talking heads crack me up.  Simone talking about Jackie's husband and Bill Clinton and Monica had me on the floor.  Cecil's reaction to her comments were absolute gold!  They really enjoy each other, it seems.  Hope so.

And sorry, still loving me some Heavenly.

• Love 8
On 10/29/2018 at 11:34 AM, Empress1 said:

I wish they could just say that the trip is for the show, one because we all know it is, and two because it would make more sense in this context. If I were going through a divorce and my friends invited me to come on their 10th anniversary couples' trip, I probably wouldn't go. But we know Quad will go because it's the show (and we've seen it in the previews, heh). Contessa will too. Based on what I remember from the preview (Quad saying "I saw my husband dancing with another woman last night"), it sounds like Greg will go too, which really makes no sense unless you say, "Look, Bravo makes us do this, so."

That party looked boring. The costumes were good but the party itself looked dull.

in quad's defense  - an upgraded 3 bedroom house in a nice/upscale neighborhood  is hard to find in ATL. she would have to do something like a condo or apartment to be bothered with less bedrooms.

With her dabbling in the cookbook/podcast? she does probably does want a decent sized kitchen with all of  the frills - like a big oven, so that means going up to a bigger house.

And we've seen her family does stay-cations at her home - so yeah - keep a bed turned down for them.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1

Contessa - may the angels  continue to watch over you as you heal , recover, and ease back into your old self.

BUT damn woman - your voice is fine. Tell that 5 yr old wild child  you gave birth to, to get her nasty feet off of the family kitchen eating table. My momma could use her eyes (yall know - the "look") and we knew we had crossed the line. You don't need your arms/upper body for everything.

Here's Toya's socks ( link )  (when she was a calling everyone about the "trip") - I was actually suprised they were reasonably priced - 

I could handle the party if was remotely close to valentines day. The GA and US flag are flying at 1/2 mast, so something tragic must have happened around the day it was filmed. They looked like they were in the cheapest room the Hyatt Regency had to offer.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, sATL said:

With her dabbling in the cookbook/postcast? she does probably does want a decent sized kitchen with all of  the frills - like a big oven, so that means going up to a bigger house.

I liked when Heavenly said Quad didn't have anyone to cook for, and Quad said "Well, I still eat!" I am single and I cook good, sometimes elaborate meals for myself all the time. I deserve it!

• Love 7

Episode 10:

"Trouble in Paradise"

Everyone heads to Antigua for the annual couples trip; Quad reveals she saw Greg with another woman; Contessa tries to enjoy the island sun, but a surprise encounter with Toya gets in the way; Heavenly and Mariah get into an all-out brawl.

Airs November 4, 2018.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with Heavenly but she and Damon are right, Quad doesn't owe them the details of her pain. Toya only wants details so she can sprinkle some facts in with the gossip she's spreading. 

I hope Jackie is playing some elaborate long game in which Curtis "goes away" and she becomes a very rich widow.

• Love 14

Contessa was just looking for excuses to be mad at Toya.  Toya did not pop her in the chest on purpose and first of all, why was she walking that closely to Toya to be popped in the chest?

I'd rather see Cecil twerk than even think about Simone twerking.

Jackie is probably paying more attention to Curtis and blowing smoke up his ass more so he won't stray again, but he is a selfish person IMO and is going to do it again.

Does Mariah have experience in shanking people?

Heavenly is another one who wants to fight and she's using Quad as the excuse of why she needs to fight Mariah.  I'm not saying she doesn't have a right to be mad at Mariah; I'd be mad too if you accused my husband of cheating on me without any proof.  But she needs to fight Mariah on those grounds, not on Quad's behalf.

The conspiracy theorist in me says Bravo is trying to cancel Married To Medicine Atlanta  by moving it to SATURDAY and bring back the Houston franchise (mostly white) and introduce a Los Angeles franchise (which will also be mostly white).  Mariah & Aydin know this, which is why this "Aydin is losing his job and might have to move to Texas or California" storyline is happening.

• Love 7

Taylor, daughter of Dr. Jackie's patient stole the show for me... "her mommy ate donuts and chips" (she said it with attitude)...then the way she jiggled her mom's belly... ROFL !

Edited by sATL
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Just wanted to come back to add Married to Medicine has been stuck on Fridays and Saturdays before and survived so I'm not going to worry yet.

with RHOA coming back (Bravo's cash cow), and RHONJ return on the horizon, they had to find a open slot for Married. There are only a couple of shows left in the season anyway. It will probably be over by thanksgiving.

How mean, rude and disrespectful, it was for Heavenly to criticize the cup size of what Contessa chose and to say men like breasts. This is why you can't tell some people everything. 

• Love 9

So Toya and Eugene were due to be on the ground floor of the villa in Antigua but then fight Simone and Curtis for the nicer room upstairs?  I assume they were just told that the room they got was the best one.  They should have given Jackie and Curtis the ground floor due to Jackie hurting herself anyway. SMH.

It was dumb of Contessa to accuse Toya of hitting her breast on purpose.  Maybe she should have stayed at home to recover.

Toya isn't that bright. It annoys me hearing her split verbs in every other sentence.  She and Porsha from RHOA are the black female equivalents of dumb blondes.  Giving Gene a voucher of sexual favors as a gift shows how she keeps that marriage going.

Of course Quad was going to go on the trip.  Why would she pass up a free vacation in Antigua?  I never felt that she and Greg were ever into each other that much so I'm not surprised by their divorce. The most affection I ever saw was her giving him a peck on the lips in a couple of episodes.  Don't think that she deserved to be cheated on but think she's more embarrassed than heartbroken over what Greg did. 

Simone continues to strike me as being a bit frigid.  She tries to be sexual with Cecil but it comes off as being more for the cameras.  

Thought it was really sweet of Heavenly to buy Quad a bracelet.  She can get on my nerves but she has heart. Mariah gets on my nerves so I would have liked to see her get her ass beat.

Edited by Jets4274
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, Jets4274 said:

So Toya and Eugene were due to be on the ground floor of the villa in Antigua but then fight Simone and Curtis for the nicer room upstairs?  I assume they were just told that the room they got was the best one.  They should have given Jackie and Curtis the ground floor due to Jackie hurting herself anyway. SMH.

It was dumb of Contessa to accuse Toya of hitting her breast on purpose.  Maybe she should have stayed at home to recover.

Toya isn't that bright. It annoys me hearing her split verbs in every other sentence.  She and Porsha from RHOA are the black female equivalents of dumb blondes.  Giving Gene a voucher of sexual favors as a gift shows how she keeps that marriage going.

Of course Quad was going to go on the trip.  Why would she pass up a free vacation in Antigua?  I never felt that she and Greg were ever into each other that much so I'm not surprised by their divorce. The most affection I ever saw was her giving him a peck on the lips in a couple of episodes.  Don't think that she deserved to be cheated on but think she's more embarrassed than heartbroken over what Greg did. 

Simone continues to strike me as being a bit frigid.  She tries to be sexual with Cecil but it comes off as being more for the cameras.  

Thought it was really sweet of Heavenly to buy Quad a bracelet.  She can get on my nerves but she has heart. Mariah gets on my nerves so I would have liked to see her get her ass beat.

If Toya wanted to hit someone - you would know it.  Contessa must have missed the pool brawl from season one. 

Contessa should have kept her distance - steps away from everyone - using her hubby as her shield - I was more worried about her on the plane or just getting though lines/crowds/vehicles in general. it is really easy to get brushed accidentally. Hope she brought her pain pills with her. In reality - contract or not - she should have gotten clearance from her DR to go include going though how sensitive her breast were to the touch.  I mean her kids jump on her, when she was on the bed, and she survived.

• Love 10

I very rarely catch this show, so bear with me. 

If you look up Schadenfreude in the dictionary, there will be a picture of Toya. Pretty outside; ugly inside.

It might be editing, but I thought the group seemed oddly callous about the one lady's mastectomy pain. "Let's not let it ruin our vacation"- Toya. Damn! That was cold. & they all just got on the bus?! Not one of them went up to say 'Can we get you anything? Get some rest. We'll bring you back a plate from dinner.'??!

Weird. The group was more sympathetic about Toya's fake-ass crying. All loud--- I mean, her eyes were red, but did anybody see some tears? Cause I didn't.

The idea that Toya elbowed the lady in her breast on purpose sounds outlandish, but cut the woman some slack while she's in the throws of pain & hasn't yet received a decent apology.

The way these medical/medical adjacent people pop off crazy is unseemly. Breaking a wine glass? Just, no. Aren't they concerned about the negative effects on their practices?

Even Dr. Jackie--- who was adorable! during her appointment with that gorgeous pregnant lady & her daughter--- didn't seek treatment after that super loud pop in her ankle while working out. No wrap, no ice, no elevation....

Just a poor representation of the medical field all around. Except Dr. Heavenly's (?) husband who spends most of his time just shaking his head.

Yeah, me too.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, drivethroo said:

The conspiracy theorist in me says Bravo is trying to cancel Married To Medicine Atlanta  by moving it to SATURDAY and bring back the Houston franchise

There is a Dallas franchise but I don't remember there ever being a Houston franchise. When was that? 

5 hours ago, sATL said:

Taylor, daughter of Dr. Jackie's patient stole the show for me... "her mommy ate donuts and chips" (she said it with attitude)...then the way she jiggled her mom's belly... ROFL !

I cracked up! Her "AND chips!" line delivery was fantastic. Had a little neck roll and everything.

4 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

The way these medical/medical adjacent people pop off crazy is unseemly. Breaking a wine glass? Just, no. Aren't they concerned about the negative effects on their practices?

I remember after the fight between Lisa and Quad, Greg straight up told Quad that he was a respected psychiatrist and he couldn't have Quad out here acting a fool, and Quad agreed. (I wonder if his practice has suffered post-hotel-incident?) For Mariah to sit there and calmly break a glass to cut somebody with (!), she seems less concerned about Aydin's reputation. 

Hey y'all, do you think maybe Heavenly's spiritual journey isn't going so well?

Antigua looks beautiful and that food looked bomb.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

I very rarely catch this show, so bear with me. 

If you look up Schadenfreude in the dictionary, there will be a picture of Toya. Pretty outside; ugly inside.

It might be editing, but I thought the group seemed oddly callous about the one lady's mastectomy pain. "Let's not let it ruin our vacation"- Toya. Damn! That was cold. & they all just got on the bus?! Not one of them went up to say 'Can we get you anything? Get some rest. We'll bring you back a plate from dinner.'??!

Weird. The group was more sympathetic about Toya's fake-ass crying. All loud--- I mean, her eyes were red, but did anybody see some tears? Cause I didn't.

The idea that Toya elbowed the lady in her breast on purpose sounds outlandish, but cut the woman some slack while she's in the throws of pain & hasn't yet received a decent apology.

Even Dr. Jackie--- who was adorable! during her appointment with that gorgeous pregnant lady & her daughter--- didn't seek treatment after that super loud pop in her ankle while working out. No wrap, no ice, no elevation....

Just a poor representation of the medical field all around. Except Dr. Heavenly's (?) husband who spends most of his time just shaking his head.

Yeah, me too.

The most surprising of whom?  Jackie.  So the thing is I lightweight agreed with her TH.  I think Tessa was, as my South Carolinian college roommate would've said "puttin own".  She used Toya's accidental jab to turn a mountain into a whole mill.   I've no doubt it hurt her and consequentially, she was sensitive but I also think she milked it (unintended).    I also think if the possibility of debilitating injury is lurking around every corner like that, you, as a patient, need to be extra cautious.  If you have to follow somebody, follow your husband and make sure you're an armlength behind him. 

Heavenly did.  That's how she knew to report to the group what Tessa's tittie looked like.  Now in her defense, Contessa's breast was inflamed and irritated looking according to Heavenly.  Who's to really say how painful it was.     But then, see...

4 hours ago, sATL said:

If Toya wanted to hit someone - you would know it.  Contessa must have missed the pool brawl from season one. 

Contessa should have kept her distance - steps away from everyone - using her hubby as her shield - I was more worried about her on the plane or just getting though lines/crowds/vehicles in general. it is really easy to get brushed accidentally. Hope she brought her pain pills with her. In reality - contract or not - she should have gotten clearance from her DR to go include going though how sensitive her breast were to the touch.  I mean her kids jump on her, when she was on the bed, and she survived.

Is honestly where I landed with it.  If I were going to reach, what I'd say is when her kids jump all over, she's expecting it, and braced for it, if that makes sense.    Toya caught her off guard.  But I don't think she did it on purpose.

7 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Contessa was just looking for excuses to be mad at Toya.  Toya did not pop her in the chest on purpose and first of all, why was she walking that closely to Toya to be popped in the chest?

I'd rather see Cecil twerk than even think about Simone twerking.

Jackie is probably paying more attention to Curtis and blowing smoke up his ass more so he won't stray again, but he is a selfish person IMO and is going to do it again.

Does Mariah have experience in shanking people?

Heavenly is another one who wants to fight and she's using Quad as the excuse of why she needs to fight Mariah.  I'm not saying she doesn't have a right to be mad at Mariah; I'd be mad too if you accused my husband of cheating on me without any proof.  But she needs to fight Mariah on those grounds, not on Quad's behalf.

The conspiracy theorist in me says Bravo is trying to cancel Married To Medicine Atlanta  by moving it to SATURDAY and bring back the Houston franchise (mostly white) and introduce a Los Angeles franchise (which will also be mostly white).  Mariah & Aydin know this, which is why this "Aydin is losing his job and might have to move to Texas or California" storyline is happening.

bwahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!   wait! between Aydin's hokey pokey and a broken champagne flute, I was took out. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4665866

5 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Hey y'all, do you think maybe Heavenly's spiritual journey isn't going so well?

tenor.gif?itemid=5841579

• Love 9
5 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

t might be editing, but I thought the group seemed oddly callous about the one lady's mastectomy pain. "Let's not let it ruin our vacation"- Toya. Damn! That was cold. & they all just got on the bus?! Not one of them went up to say 'Can we get you anything? Get some rest. We'll bring you back a plate from dinner.'??!

If Contessa's titties were that tender she shouldn't have gone on the trip.  Also, I don't think people are that sympathetic to her plight because this was an elective surgery.  She didn't need to do it, she didn't have to do it and she didn't have to do it while they were taping.

Heavenly doesn't need to concern herself with Contessa's breast size.  As long as Scott likes them...start worrying when Damon starts to like them.

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

There is a Dallas franchise but I don't remember there ever being a Houston franchise. When was that? 

There is a Married to Medicine Houston franchise.  There is a Dallas franchise of Real Housewives.

56 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

For Mariah to sit there and calmly break a glass to cut somebody with (!), she seems less concerned about Aydin's reputation. 

Maybe she wasn't that concerned because Aydin is about to be out of a job?

50 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

he most surprising of whom?  Jackie.  So the thing is I lightweight agreed with her TH. 

Since Jackie has undergone the same procedure, she knows what the deal is.  And she knows the breast pain, tenderness, swelling and bruising Contessa claims happened because Toya popped her in the chest, didn't occur because Toya popped her in the chest.  All of that stuff was ongoing, already there and had nothing to do with Toya.  Jackie also knows Toya would never intentionally pop somebody who had breast surgery in the chest and Jackie knows Contessa is just putting on for the cameras.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Since Jackie has undergone the same procedure, she knows what the deal is.  And she knows the breast pain, tenderness, swelling and bruising Contessa claims happened because Toya popped her in the chest, didn't occur because Toya popped her in the chest.  All of that stuff was ongoing, already there and had nothing to do with Toya.  Jackie also knows Toya would never intentionally pop somebody who had breast surgery in the chest and Jackie knows Contessa is just putting on for the cameras.

Sorry if it was unlcear.  I agreed with Jackie.  I was just surprised she was the one to call out Tessa's extraness because she's typically very empathetic.   Here I was thinking she was a theater fan.  Maybe not lol.    Then again she popped a heap o' ligaments and kept it moving, so her compassion may be exclusive to emotional pain. 

• Love 1

I know a lot of people here don't like Heavenly but my eyes filled with tears when she presented Quad with the gift. I think I saw Cecil dab his eyes, too. Heavenly needs to get back on her journey, but at least she's trying. I like her and her cutting wit, but will admit that she does go too far sometimes,, and when she speaks in that high squeaky voice, my ears pierce. I also don't think she was really criticizing Contessa's new boobs in a mean way and was just trying to be humorous saying if you're going for it, go for it.

In Simone's defense, I doubt she feels very comfortable getting her sexy on on national television, so she makes a joke about it. She is no Toya, who after everything Eugene has done for her could have presented her husband with a more thoughtful gift than fucking sex vouchers. She's so crass. From the looks of the previews, it looks like she may be getting some payback.

I really, really despise Mariah and wish she didn't have such a big role on the show. She's so mean and although she and Quad have not been close friends for a very long time, she is extremely jealous of Quad's closeness to the other women. Did you see her scowl when Heavenly gave her the gift? She's especially pissed that Quad and H are getting very close and sat out her party together. Last week she said she gave up her career to be a stay-at-home wife and mother. Does anyone know what she did?

If I were Quad, I would have gone for the free vacay, too; it is part of her job and girl does have a work ethic. She seemed to be perfectly fine, having fun being there on her own and was clapping and gleefully smiling when the others were exchanging their gifts, even before she got hers. Then old messy Toya had to say that stupid thing. What is wrong with her and Mariah that they think she has to share every tidbit of her pain/divorce with them? WTF! They're acting like they have a Jackie/Simone type friendship with the girl and that is so not the case. Maybe once upon a time for Mariah and Quad, but so not now.

Jackie is turning into the queen of smart shade and I love it! Never have been a fan of Curtis' but the heart wants what the heart wants, and if she's happy, I am, too.

Contessa was just being very messy. As others have said, she should not have been that close to Toya or anyone climbing up steps, especially outdoors.

It is interesting when people on the boards say that Quad or whomever should live in a smaller house because it's just her. Why? 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, sATL said:

with RHOA coming back (Bravo's cash cow), and RHONJ return on the horizon, they had to find a open slot for Married. There are only a couple of shows left in the season anyway. It will probably be over by thanksgiving.

How mean, rude and disrespectful, it was for Heavenly to criticize the cup size of what Contessa chose and to say men like breasts. This is why you can't tell some people everything. 

Carson & Thom are Bravo's newest cash cow - nipples & all.  Hellishly may be a disappearing figure in my rear view mirror ...

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Jets4274 said:

Toya :  "me and her "  drove me insane..

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, politichick said:

I know a lot of people here don't like Heavenly but my eyes filled with tears when she presented Quad with the gift. I think I saw Cecil dab his eyes, too. Heavenly needs to get back on her journey, but at least she's trying. I like her and her cutting wit, but will admit that she does go too far sometimes,, and when she speaks in that high squeaky voice, my ears pierce. I also don't think she was really criticizing Contessa's new boobs in a mean way and was just trying to be humorous saying if you're going for it, go for it.

In Simone's defense, I doubt she feels very comfortable getting her sexy on on national television, so she makes a joke about it. She is no Toya, who after everything Eugene has done for her could have presented her husband with a more thoughtful gift than fucking sex vouchers. She's so crass. From the looks of the previews, it looks like she may be getting some payback.

I really, really despise Mariah and wish she didn't have such a big role on the show. She's so mean and although she and Quad have not been close friends for a very long time, she is extremely jealous of Quad's closeness to the other women. Did you see her scowl when Heavenly gave her the gift? She's especially pissed that Quad and H are getting very close and sat out her party together. Last week she said she gave up her career to be a stay-at-home wife and mother. Does anyone know what she did?

If I were Quad, I would have gone for the free vacay, too; it is part of her job and girl does have a work ethic. She seemed to be perfectly fine, having fun being there on her own and was clapping and gleefully smiling when the others were exchanging their gifts, even before she got hers. Then old messy Toya had to say that stupid thing. What is wrong with her and Mariah that they think she has to share every tidbit of her pain/divorce with them? WTF! They're acting like they have a Jackie/Simone type friendship with the girl and that is so not the case. Maybe once upon a time for Mariah and Quad, but so not now.

Jackie is turning into the queen of smart shade and I love it! Never have been a fan of Curtis' but the heart wants what the heart wants, and if she's happy, I am, too.

Contessa was just being very messy. As others have said, she should not have been that close to Toya or anyone climbing up steps, especially outdoors.

It is interesting when people on the boards say that Quad or whomever should live in a smaller house because it's just her. Why? 

Toya,  just had to open her dam mouth about the blog: It's almost as if she couldn't stand to see Quad happy for one second.  If you notice, Toya is an instigator and cause a lot of crap to jump off , then she hides her hand. 

4 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

"Eugene and I's room" 

tenor.gif

Lol !!!

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I can't believe I'm agreeing with Heavenly but she and Damon are right, Quad doesn't owe them the details of her pain. Toya only wants details so she can sprinkle some facts in with the gossip she's spreading. 

I hope Jackie is playing some elaborate long game in which Curtis "goes away" and she becomes a very rich widow.

YES !!! Why is it so very hard for them to understand that ? Quad does not have to tell them anything. Even Simone said and I quote: What purpose could Quad serve on the trip if she does not want to talk about her divorce issues ? What the hell, is this girl not your friend?  Is there nothing else you can talk about or do with her ? Is you interest with Quad just limited to the current drama in her life ? I really don't like Simone , never have..

3 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

The most surprising of whom?  Jackie.  So the thing is I lightweight agreed with her TH.  I think Tessa was, as my South Carolinian college roommate would've said "puttin own".  She used Toya's accidental jab to turn a mountain into a whole mill.   I've no doubt it hurt her and consequentially, she was sensitive but I also think she milked it (unintended).    I also think if the possibility of debilitating injury is lurking around every corner like that, you, as a patient, need to be extra cautious.  If you have to follow somebody, follow your husband and make sure you're an armlength behind him. 

Heavenly did.  That's how she knew to report to the group what Tessa's tittie looked like.  Now in her defense, Contessa's breast was inflamed and irritated looking according to Heavenly.  Who's to really say how painful it was.     But then, see...

Is honestly where I landed with it.  If I were going to reach, what I'd say is when her kids jump all over, she's expecting it, and braced for it, if that makes sense.    Toya caught her off guard.  But I don't think she did it on purpose.

bwahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!   wait! between Aydin's hokey pokey and a broken champagne flute, I was took out. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4665866

tenor.gif?itemid=5841579

Really Heavenly, Really ?? Lol !!! " Yo moma "

• Love 4

Ok - these were supposed to little gifts?  Diamonds, bracelets, rings, earrings...cheesy book of coupons for sex.  Toya...

And she just had to bring up the rumors.  Nice.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 4
On 11/4/2018 at 9:14 PM, cyberfruit said:

Bravo's moving the show to Saturdays after this week. Is the show doing *that* bad in ratings?

That’s too bad! I really like it and have watched from the first episode. I like these complex women and their relationships with each other. Mariah has mental health issues though. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 4

I know I’m at a table for one, but I love Heavenly! I didn’t always and couldn’t stand her first time she was on, but damn, she wormed her way into my heart. I think she half-believes some of the crazy crap she says (like men liking big boobs so Contessa should have gone bigger) I think she knows she’s on a show and needs to be a bit provacative, and she always entertains for sure. Whereas Jackie, whom I respect, I find boring almost all the time. I just ‘get’ Heavenly. I think Mariah is just a straight-up insane egomaniac. And hateful. And I would enjoy pushing her buttons too because it’s so easy to set her off. 

Came back to add, Heavenly’s husband is a doll and I would actually want him to be my doctor. I think he’s wise and rational and very intelligent. I would never go to any of the other doctors. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 5

Contessa seems like she has some emotional problems- not sure if they are related to her mastectomy. 

Had to laugh at Heavenly’s gift to Damon- cuff links for the man who always wears t shirts. Her gift to Quad was very sweet. 

Jackie can barely walk, yet she chose platform shoes to wear.....

• Love 4
23 hours ago, byrd said:

YES !!! Why is it so very hard for them to understand that ? Quad does not have to tell them anything. Even Simone said and I quote: What purpose could Quad serve on the trip if she does not want to talk about her divorce issues ? What the hell, is this girl not your friend?  Is there nothing else you can talk about or do with her ? Is you interest with Quad just limited to the current drama in her life ? I really don't like Simone , never have..

Really Heavenly, Really ?? Lol !!! " Yo moma "

I think a lot of it is code talk. I think the women resent Quad not being open about every juicy detail because that’s what the show is about and usually, the ones that don’t share and hide things about their lives get fired. It’s obviously a camera thing. Simone is gunning to get Quad fired from the show. There’s a lot of them and they are all vying for the top. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

I think a lot of it is code talk. I think the women resent Quad not being open about every juicy detail because that’s what the show is about and usually, the ones that don’t share and hide things about their lives get fired. It’s obviously a camera thing. Simone is gunning to get Quad fired from the show. There’s a lot of them and they are all vying for the top. 

I agree , but Quad had been open about her husbands infidelity.. and their drama before the divorce. It's really not like any of this is a secret. I hope Bravo does not require her to share all of the intimate details of her life, the stuff she holds inside and cries over at night when she's alone.  That stuff is not for the camera.  These women are just nosy and messy, except for Jackie and Contessa they are the two women that seem to get it.  I agree that Simone seems to have a motive and she's wrong about Quad.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

I know I’m at a table for one, but I love Heavenly! I didn’t always and couldn’t stand her first time she was on, but damn, she wormed her way into my heart. I think she half-believes some of the crazy crap she says (like men liking big boobs so Contessa should have gone bigger) I think she knows she’s on a show and needs to be a bit provacative, and she always entertains for sure. Whereas Jackie, whom I respect, I find boring almost all the time. I just ‘get’ Heavenly. I think Mariah is just a straight-up insane egomaniac. And hateful. And I would enjoy pushing her buttons too because it’s so easy to set her off. 

Came back to add, Heavenly’s husband is a doll and I would actually want him to be my doctor. I think he’s wise and rational and very intelligent. I would never go to any of the other doctors. 

They say Opposites attract? Heavenly  is the exact opposite of her husband. He's the calming, rational, side to her. She's the fire and fury side of him. Heavenly suffers from illusions of Grandeur, so does Mariah.  I'm happy someone " gets " Heavenly because I sure as hell don't.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, byrd said:

I agree , but Quad had been open about her husbands infidelity.. and their drama before the divorce. It's really not like any of this is a secret. I hope Bravo does not require her to share all of the intimate details of her life, the stuff she holds inside and cries over at night when she's alone.  That stuff is not for the camera.  These women are just nosy and messy, except for Jackie and Contessa they are the two women that seem to get it.  I agree that Simone seems to have an motive and she's wrong about Quad.

I agree too, she has shared enough. But Simone is almost holding her hostage to it. Asking direct, painful, very personal questions right on camera, and really making Quad squirm. I think Simone doesn’t like her for reasons we don’t even know. I remember Simone went kinda hard for Quad on a boat last season. Accusing her of being a prima donna in so many words...I also seem to recall Simone being the one spearheading Mariah getting tossed out second season. Simone plays rough. She thinks she’s on Survivor. 

2 minutes ago, byrd said:

They say Opposites attract? Heavenly  is the exact opposite of her husband. He's the calming, rational, side to her. She the fire and fury side of him. Heavenly suffers from illusions of Grandeur, so does Mariah.  I'm happy someone " gets " Heavenly because I sure as hell don't.

Lol! I know it’s crazy but I really like her!! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

I agree too, she has shared enough. But Simone is almost holding her hostage to it. Asking direct, painful, very personal questions right on camera, and really making Quad squirm. I think Simone doesn’t like her for reasons we don’t even know. I remember Simone went kinda hard for Quad on a boat last season. Accusing her of being a prima donna in so many words...I also seem to recall Simone being the one spearheading Mariah getting tossed out second season. Simone plays rough. She thinks she’s on Survivor. 

Lol! I know it’s crazy but I really like her!! 

You have the absolute right to like whomever you wish.. Lol !!!  Heavenly makes me want to body slam her Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are correct about Simone. She plays dirty..

Edited by byrd
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

That’s too bad! I really like it and have watched from the first episode. I like these complex women and their relationships with each other. Mariah has mental health issues though. 

so does Toya..

5 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

yes, the crazy things Heavenly says , calling herself a Relationship Expert?????

• Love 1
19 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Ok - these were supposed to little gifts?  Diamonds, bracelets, rings, earrings...cheesy book of coupons for sex.  Toya...

And she just had to bring up the rumors.  Nice.

Toya did, what Toya does best.. Messy Boots??

• Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:28 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Sorry if it was unlcear.  I agreed with Jackie.  I was just surprised she was the one to call out Tessa's extraness because she's typically very empathetic.   Here I was thinking she was a theater fan.  Maybe not lol.    Then again she popped a heap o' ligaments and kept it moving, so her compassion may be exclusive to emotional pain. 

Jackie is known for calling it what it is. She peeped Contessa's game.. Even her husband told her upfront, don't go getting that in your head and your heart.

• Love 2

So, was Contessa just trying to ruin Toya’s couples’ trip by exaggerating the situation? It does seem that her kids jumping all over her would’ve hurt more, and if Contessa was still so vulnerable wouldn’t she have stay home? 

On the other hand, maybe Toya’s hand jabbed her in just the right spot for intense pain and Contessa also suspected it was on purpose, so she felt bad times two.

I didn’t know what to think, but definitely paid attention to Jackie’s comment because she usually is so caring.

Finally, isn’t there some kind of protective garment for women who have just had such a procedure? I’d want to be wrapped in bubble wrap or something!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4
On 11/5/2018 at 3:49 AM, Jets4274 said:

I wonder if looking at vajayjays for damn near 20+ years for living has made her that way. I mean she has seen all kinds - big ones, small ones, short ones, tall ones, clean ones, smelly ones, hairy ones , shaved ones, pulled out babies, seen diseases ,pierced ones, sticking finger(s) in  looking for lumps, did C-sects and Lord knows what else. And that's after the breast exam.

She's had her babies (an heir and a spare) and well Cecil ,just may be a male casualty of her profession.

vag.jpg.709e584ee6bae8d9822a1c16c3f957d5.jpg

{ image from ( link ) }

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3
On 11/5/2018 at 11:37 AM, politichick said:

I know a lot of people here don't like Heavenly but my eyes filled with tears when she presented Quad with the gift. I think I saw Cecil dab his eyes, too. Heavenly needs to get back on her journey, but at least she's trying. I like her and her cutting wit, but will admit that she does go too far sometimes,, and when she speaks in that high squeaky voice, my ears pierce.

To me, Heavenly’s spiritual journey is 1 step forward, 3/4 back, but she is trying. Her gift to Quad was so thoughtful and came from the heart, and here comes Mariah ready to shank someone (either Heavenly or Quad), not sure which. Heavenly did catch herself using the B word and then correcting it (of course, her shadiness and comments in other parts of the episode was traditional Heavenly)

i just now watched the episode because it didn’t record on my DVR - and now it’s on Saturday nights? Well, that’s a problem, I love college football, so guess I’ll have to watch the episodes on the Bravo app ?

• Love 1

Ah Ha! Thanks for the "heads up", Drivethroo...we shall see.

Regarding Simone's negativity towards Quad...she just hatin cause Quad, an Mrs. not an MD, has parlayed her success into an entire "celebrity" career.

I believe Simone resents that and it sparks the Evilene in her. After all, how dare Quad get more shine than her, a medical doctor who "catches babies" (so crass)?

Edited by Psalm11