Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E35: Season 8b Unseen Moments

druzy
  • Start Topic

10 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Kail looks like she is dressed for household chores, not for appearing on national TV.

I think when they filmed she was just lounging back stage and decided to “surprise” the audience.  

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, druzy said:

Drew thinks Jenelle and UBT are "flexible and responding well". ?

Yeah what was that? And also telling Barb to agree with them? And him pretty much being like “this is kind of their best day” because it didn’t have them screaming at each other? Low bars, Drew.

Also I legit laughed out loud for the next to special being Kails biggest blow ups. Not sure if it’ll be as funny as the one with all of Janelles exs but I’m kind of here for it.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 12

Typical David and Jenelle. They're so out of their gourds that they drop Kaiser off at daycare in Santa clothes on jammy day and totally neglect to get a gift for the classroom exchange. You have no jobs. You have no friends. You don't volunteer. Wtf are you doing that you can't get this shit straight???

Seeing everyone's response to the C&D letter was hilarious. Especially Leah - "Bitch, what are you doing up at 325 am?" 

Drew pressuring Barb to give David and Jenelle props just proves why I hate him. 

But, Barb...WHY is Jenelle watching old episodes of TM???

Kail is STILL talking about having another baby. Good Lord, someone help her. And get her into a history class while you're at it. 

Fuck Devoid for bailing on Nova and her yams. 

• Love 21

Ya that was hard to watch dr.drew try and force barb to think that was cute and normal, like someone said they don’t work how do they have no clue what’s going on at school?? Poor kaiser thought he was seeing santa and was excited... just to get let down.  Come on Dr.drew you know nothing is good over there... ugh 

and Kail having another baby?? Like hello didn’t she divorce Javi partially because she felt he wanted more kids and she wanted to focus on career and there goals didn’t line up like wtf?!?  Why would she want to bring another child into the world... I thought she would’ve woke up with this last child because the father isn’t doing at least half or more of the child raising.. idk just weird she wants more. 

Edited by Mainer
  • Love 13
22 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Kail looks like she is dressed for household chores, not for appearing on national TV

It seems like everything she wears at different times is just WRONG, she needs someone to help her, she has a way of making herself look her worst I don’t even get it, nothin ever flows 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mainer said:

It seems like everything she wears at different times is just WRONG, she needs someone to help her, she has a way of making herself look her worst I don’t even get it, nothin ever flows 

Yeah--she seems to go out of her way to wear pants that make her butt the size of Arkansas.  Her face is capable of looking pretty in certain light after intensive makeup by professionals ("she may very well pass for forty-three, in the dusk, with the light behind her").  OTOH, I'm old and maybe huge butts are all the rage with the young people.

Has anyone here actually read any of her books?  I suspect that anything written by a TM is going to sell well, and I'm surprised they all haven't written books.  They're all semi-literate, so there's a good market there for ghostwriters--so it's good for the economy, too!!!

She is huge and ugly, Soapy is the only ugly baby in the world, and Linc and Isaac although they are sweet little boys, aren't going to be winning any Little Mister Cutie-Pie crowns, either.

And this--Dr. Drew:  WHY?

• Love 6

Because I was aware throughout what a waste of an hour this shitfest was (kept looking at the time, considering ffing, then reminding myself that some of the juiciest comments pop up during these "extras" shows) I devoted my hour to criticizing Kailyn, especially her appearance.  '

First of all, she seems unaware that her body type is different from, say, Jennelle's or Leah's--even from Chelsea's--and dresses as if she were 100 lbs with fine features carefully made up to emphasize her best qualities.  The TMs whose body type is closest to Kailyn's imo are Caitlyn and Amber, especially Amber.  Does Kailyn not notice that those two TMs don't dress the way the other, slim-as-a-reed TMs do?  Not for them (Caitlyn may be an exception, but my overall impression of her style is Matronly) the ripped jeans and loudly patterned stretch (my god do they stretch) pants.  Amber, of course, goes too far in the other, sex-kitten-from-the-sixties-look-at-me-I'm-Barbarella, style, but clearly Amber understands that what looks good on Briana isn't going to p;ass on her body.  Don't get me wrong:  Amber looks like hell, but my point is, she seems at least aware that styles that suit the other TMs are not right for her.  They're all roughly the same age, but the slimmer TMs look much younger and can pull off the idiotic teenish clothes they wear.

Kailyn has plenty of money.  She needs to hire a stylist, someone she would listen to, for her look for *every day* not just when she's going to be on TV.  Not that when she's dressed for TV she looks good.  She needs a better stylist than the one she uses now, and she needs to pay attention.

Kailyn has a pig face.  Her eyes are beady and small, and her nose is ugly.  Her coloring is pasty and her skin is bad.  These are things that could be remedied by makeup, for the most part, and medical intervention for a more lasting improvement.

Kailyn thinks she is a whole lot smarter than she is.  "Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President, so he must have been in the 16th century."  "The revolution was in 1776, so I assume the civil war came after that, in the 19th century."  That was pretty good, but what high school graduate didn't learn the dates of the civil war?  Does she have so much other important information crowding her brain that she has no room left for basic American history?

Kailyn is way too comfortable with her perceived coolness.  She is not cool.  She is a pig-faced entitled ignoramus who is also something of a whore.  Yes, I said it.  Whore.  And I'm not sorry.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Mothra said:

Kailyn is way too comfortable with her perceived coolness.  She is not cool.  She is a pig-faced entitled ignoramus who is also something of a whore.  Yes, I said it.  Whore.  And I'm not sorry.

She's far from cool. She ran on the stage after Barb said all of these girls have too many babby daddies. It definitely struck a nerve and Kail couldn't contain herself. 

• Love 16
20 hours ago, druzy said:

She's far from cool. She ran on the stage after Barb said all of these girls have too many babby daddies. It definitely struck a nerve and Kail couldn't contain herself. 

Agree! She took offense to that and she decided to walk out there to intimidate Barb.

They had probably tried to get her to come out earlier and she refused, but once she heard something about 3 baby daddies, she couldn't stop herself.

Impulsive. That's why she fucks things up, she's so quick to take offense and impulsive in her response. 

• Love 15
On 9/4/2018 at 6:22 PM, Mainer said:

and Kail having another baby?? Like hello didn’t she divorce Javi partially because she felt he wanted more kids and she wanted to focus on career and there goals didn’t line up like wtf?!?  

It's 110% clear now that she just didn't want another baby with Javi.

Also, the career thing isn't working out as planned (she doesn't have her own spin-off, she's not hosting a TV show, etc), but having another baby is a way she thinks she can remain relevant. 

• Love 11
On 9/5/2018 at 9:57 AM, Mothra said:

That was pretty good, but what high school graduate didn't learn the dates of the civil war? 

Man, I am TERRIBLE when it comes to memorizing historical dates.  If asked what the dates of the civil war were, I'd say it ended some time in the mid-1860s, but that's as close as I could get.  So I feel for Kail there.  But even I wouldn't think that the 16th president served in the 16th century. 

But more importantly, why is Barb letting Jace watch Teen Mom?  It's not enough that she and Jenelle had these terrible fights while he was there in person?

• Love 4
14 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

But more importantly, why is Barb letting Jace watch Teen Mom?  It's not enough that she and Jenelle had these terrible fights while he was there in person?

You'r right--inexcusable and incomprehensible.  There's always the excuse that he'll see it at a friend's house, or that kids at school talk about it, but for the adult in charge to allow him to watch it is eons beyond either of those eventualities.  Does Barb talk to him about what he's seen?  Does he ask questions? Does the knowledge that Jace is watching influence what MTV shows?  Barb really bombed in my estimation when we learned this, and my hopes for Jace's mental health plummeted.  I was always grateful that he had at least one mature caregiver, but imo what Barb is doing is worse than almost any single thing we've seen Jenelle do, really and truly.

And I have to confess that I was secretly impressed that Kailyn knew the c.w. was in the 19th century.  But if Lincoln was in the 16th, how was he president during the civil war?  Or doesn't she know that he was?  I think she puts a lot more weight into her degree than it merits when she describes herself as the "smartest" TM.  But she's probably right.  But it's a low bar, isn't it?

• Love 2

That was really weird, but I actually liked it.  Both Kail and Barb seemed to be more relaxed, less defensive and the conversations seemed to flow naturally.  I had no idea that Chelsea was a spokesperson for some weight loss company.  Why do they spend time featuring Amber and Catelynn's business ventures but leave Chelsea in the dust?  It's not like Chelsea has so much else going on that they can't show it all . . . ? 

Edited to add:  I'm horrible when it comes to memorizing dates.  In school, I never saw the point.  Now at least I can appreciate that it would help to demonstrate some level of intelligence.  But really, what does it matter what year the Civil War started? 

Edited by suzeecat
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Mothra said:

You'r right--inexcusable and incomprehensible.  There's always the excuse that he'll see it at a friend's house, or that kids at school talk about it, but for the adult in charge to allow him to watch it is eons beyond either of those eventualities.  Does Barb talk to him about what he's seen? 

He got the Jenelle and David are "pieces of shit" somewhere.

She laughed that he was quoting her "Ya high! Ya high!"  I think that was from Jenelle's Kieffer days.  She's letting him watch that?!?  Good work, Barb.

• Love 2
On 9/7/2018 at 6:29 AM, suzeecat said:

I had no idea that Chelsea was a spokesperson for some weight loss company.  Why do they spend time featuring Amber and Catelynn's business ventures but leave Chelsea in the dust?  It's not like Chelsea has so much else going on that they can't show it all . . . ? 

I don't disagree, but weight loss ventures can be a touchy subject. Whenever the Kardashians promote diet products there's always an uproar over unhealthy body images, unrealistic beauty standards etc.

Also, the idea of a pregnant woman obsessively dieting is going to rub a lot of people the wrong way. MTV was smart not to go there.

• Love 5