Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E36: Kailyn's Biggest Blow-Ups

druzy
  • Start Topic

“But why did you got married with him.” ?!??! That’s way more painful than any slang/emoji! Good lord. The amount of people who believe “it’s just social media, who cares, you know what I mean, you must be an actual member of the Nazi party if you have a problem with my scraggly ass illiteracy” is beyond depressing. 

@Bridget Nessa made a joke about it being her place but then the cameras panned back and showed that it was a loft/set. It might have been rented, like an AirBnB or photo shoot location. 

@luvly I didn’t mind it, either. Obviously Kailyn is defensive and aggressive a lot of the time, but given her usual standard, I thought there was a surprising amount of self-awareness and willingness to admit fault!

When she cringed at the scene with Jordan, she even said it was because she was so wrong and handled it so badly. She also admitted to being an “immature asshole” at some point. I think that’s something every Teen Mom has been at one time or another (as well as most of us), but I can’t picture Farrah or Jenelle or even Saint Chelsea of Pinterest owning it that matter-of-factly.

Javi is a snake. I’m glad it’s coming out. Kailyn makes lots of bad choices and treats people badly, but she’s never been able to hide it. Javi has a lot of people fleeced. 

• Love 11

It's laughable to hear her say how she was immature and whatever while watching clips of her arrogant assholery from back in the day and explaining that she handled things wrong and whatever. What's her excuse for being the exact same way now? It's one thing to grow up to be a decent person and cringe at what a jerk you were back in the day, but Kail hasn't changed one bit.

• Love 18
On 9/6/2018 at 8:15 PM, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Seriously Kail? I had no make up and my hair was sticking straight up because I had been asleep. Who freaking cares what you look like when you're in labor.

Ha! The only things I cared about while in labor were getting the pain meds (and then epidural) stat and getting the baby out of me. 

On 9/8/2018 at 12:15 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

I was surprised we didn't see the sweatpants incident.

Honestly, that's the sort of petty I would hold a grudge over (if I were Vee). I think Vee pretends to like her, but really hates her guts. 

Vee and Jo are straight class with how they handle Kail. If someone had yelled at me for wearing sweatpants at my own damn house on a Sunday morning when I had a very young infant at home (Vivi had just been born), I'd be holding that grudge forever.  Heck, I'll hold that grudge for Vee and Jo because that scene still pisses me off whenever I think about it (and Javi is no innocent in that scene, either)! LOL. 

On 9/9/2018 at 6:41 PM, configdotsys said:

It's laughable to hear her say how she was immature and whatever while watching clips of her arrogant assholery from back in the day and explaining that she handled things wrong and whatever. What's her excuse for being the exact same way now? It's one thing to grow up to be a decent person and cringe at what a jerk you were back in the day, but Kail hasn't changed one bit.

Right. Kail has some level of self-awareness (which girls like say, Jenelle, don't seem to have). BUT she doesn't seem to apply that to her current self/situation/actions. 

Kail could have a lot of potential and had a lot at the beginning of the series. We've seen her be hardworking back in the day. We've seen her do school.  We've seen her show some level of self-awareness and almost regret for her actions. It's like she comes thisclose but doesn't quite make it, time and time again.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

I legit thought Bristol Palin was Chelsea in this pic

5 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I thought it was my friend Nicki. I'm so confused. 

Bristol somehow looks like every traditionally (physically) "pretty"  brunette white girl and yet no one in particular (as she has no real "unique" features anymore) at the same time. It's very weird. I'm not sure if that's good plastic surgery (she doesn't immediately stand out as a Palin or look like an over-plastic mess like Farrah) or bad (because she looks "pretty" but in a way that doesn't call attention to it because it's such a...basic "pretty").  I know I'm not expressing it well, but it is...weird.  I thought she was several different people before I realized "oh yeah, Bristol Palin."

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 5

Don't know where to post it but last nights 'ask the moms' was a real snooze fest.  I could only get through half of it then I had to hit the delete button.  They are really using a lot of these 'fillers' leading up to the new season.  

Tyler was out in Times Square moderating guests questions.  The boy did ok.  In fact he did better than Nessa and Kailyn and their moderating diplomas.  He was smooth and comfortable.  They might want to be looking for a gig for that fellow!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Don't know where to post it but last nights 'ask the moms' was a real snooze fest.  I could only get through half of it then I had to hit the delete button.  They are really using a lot of these 'fillers' leading up to the new season.  

Tyler was out in Times Square moderating guests questions.  The boy did ok.  In fact he did better than Nessa and Kailyn and their moderating diplomas.  He was smooth and comfortable.  They might want to be looking for a gig for that fellow!

@Jeanne222 here's the link to the episode discussion: 

Ask the Moms

• Love 2
4 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Bristol somehow looks like every traditionally (physically) "pretty"  brunette white girl and yet no one in particular (as she has no real "unique" features anymore) at the same time. It's very weird. I'm not sure if that's good plastic surgery (she doesn't immediately stand out as a Palin or look like an over-plastic mess like Farrah) or bad (because she looks "pretty" but in a way that doesn't call attention to it because it's such a...basic "pretty").  I know I'm not expressing it well, but it is...weird.  I thought she was several different people before I realized "oh yeah, Bristol Palin."

I totally understand what you’re saying!

If it makes you feel better, I didn’t even know that was Amber in the photo until I noticed the owner’s account handle at the top! 

Bristol is very generic looking, in my opinion. It’s especially noticeable when she’s in a group setting with other women of a similar age. If BP walked by me on the street, I would never recognize her unless SP was with her. 

I’m awful at recognizing when ppl have had plastic surgery, but she definitely doesn’t look the same as when she was on Dancing w/ the Stars. She previously had some “pointed” features, like her chin, but she wasn’t ever ugly. 

Her facial features currently look softened and rounded, which only highlight her blending in with every other pretty brunette. Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but her longer hair makes me think she’s trying to hide behind it. 

I still want to know what kind of mirror Catelynn owns, if any.

That hair! No. Just no.

• Love 6
On 9/11/2018 at 8:28 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Kail could have a lot of potential and had a lot at the beginning of the series. We've seen her be hardworking back in the day. We've seen her do school.  We've seen her show some level of self-awareness and almost regret for her actions. It's like she comes thisclose but doesn't quite make it, time and time again.  

Evidence the show was the worst thing for her. Without it she would’ve had to live a “typical” life (interacting with co-workers, no entourage etc). With therapy and WANTING to change I think Kailyn really could have a great happy life. Even a healthy romantic relationship (if she wants that) but she’s got to put in the work. 

On 9/11/2018 at 8:34 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think Bristol was a basic pretty brunette white girl and then she started fucking with her FACE and now she looks oddly plastic? Her facial attractiveness was the type that could go down hill very quickly if she gained a lot of weight in the face OR aged poorly. Sarah Palin has nice facial features, I think Bristol wanted to be “extra” and that extra made her look like a mannequin. 

• Love 5
On 9/12/2018 at 12:20 AM, Jeanne222 said:

I wonder what Farrah is thinking?  She let all that easy money slip right through her fingers and now we have replacements!

I'm sure she thought the show would fold without her.  Surprise!!!

This should be a wake up call to the rest of this lot PLUS the people running the show. If these girls want to whine and throw tantrums, throw them the fuck off the show. Stop kissing their asses by negotiating with them!

• Love 10
On 9/6/2018 at 1:35 AM, druzy said:

She can't keep her lies straight!

It’s hard when she has 20-30 going at the same time!

On 9/6/2018 at 8:19 AM, Brooklynista said:

So wait. The dude that she doesn't want to have visitation, the one she has to meet in the parking lot of the police station, the one she calls an Instagram Dad, THAT'S who she wants to be the sperm donor??

That don't make no sense. 

I think it’s because Chris is so hands off, at least way more than Javi and Jo are, which leads to more control for Kailyn! So she’d choose for her hypothetical 4th kid to have a disinterested, half assed father instead of an involved father like Javi or Jo just so she could have the most control and make it easier on herself, nice isn’t it? Didn’t she even say something to this effect? I was doing other things while watching this shitfest.

On 9/8/2018 at 11:41 AM, hoosiermom said:

I didn’t see terrible blow ups. I saw a show providing Kail a platform for making excuses for her behavior.

This. And it’s pretty obvious she and Nessa are friends. I wonder if she agreed to do it because Nessa was the “host?” 

• Love 6