Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E36: Kailyn's Biggest Blow-Ups

druzy
  • Start Topic

Well, this is the girl that prides herself on being all “street” and having a black heart.  So I’m sure she is proud of her behavior being showcased.  And getting paid.  Now, me?  I’d be mortified to have all my worst tantrums and moments broadcast on television.  Poor Isaac.  He is getting too old for this shit.  I feel for all these kids, to be honest.   

• Love 16

Too bad Jo didn't follow through on his promise to take Isaac off the show. Of course, many of those parents have made the same threats and all end up hypocrites in the end. These poor kids.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 13
43 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Too bad Jo didn't follow through on his promise to take Isaac off the show. Of course, many of those parents have made the same threats and all end up hypocrites in the end. These poor kids.

Agree!  It’s exploitation.  Some will make the argument well it’s good money why would you give it up?  Well, because these kids.  That’s why.  This even applies to Chelsea, who is living a respectable life.  I guess I’m ok with getting up and going to my 9-5 somewhat satisfying job every day to make my money, and keeping my private life to myself for me and my kid.  It’s not like they are making enough for their kids to live off of once they are adults.  Some have trusts set up, but still.  The residual impact of all this is an unknown at this point.  I can’t imagine ever being ok, though, with my worst blow ups being compiled for an hour long TV viewing.  

• Love 11

According to Kail:

Suzi is dead to her.

Javi auditioned for “True Life, I Want My Ex-Girlfriend Back” two months before he purposely set out to meet Kail.

Javi tried to cash her grandfather’s inheritance check.  

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, druzy said:

According to Kail:

Suzi is dead to her.

Javi auditioned for “True Life, I Want My Ex-Girlfriend Back” two months before he purposely set out to meet Kail.

Wait...what???? I didn't  watch. When did he do this? 

IMO, Kail's been dead to Suzi since the day she blocked Kail's number.

So Kail knew early on that Javi specifically targeted her because of her TM fame but continued a relationship with  him, let her son bond with him and procreated with him! Am I supposed to see her as a victim in all of this? 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, druzy said:

According to Kail:

Suzi is dead to her.

Wait. She’s quick to claim she doesn’t have family.  How did she get an inheritance check if she wants us to believe she has no family. Including that sister she’s been ignoring in Dallas. 

• Love 17
22 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So Kail knew early on that Javi specifically targeted her because of her TM fame but continued a relationship with  him, let her son bond with him and procreated with him! Am I supposed to see her as a victim in all of this? 

I think they were married when Javi tried to cash the inheritance check.

Kail also claims they were married when she found out Javi targeted her for TM fame. She said she found out by reading his text messages. I don't know if I believe Kail. Wouldn't Javi delete any and all evidence of his trickery?

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Wait. She’s quick to claim she doesn’t have family.  How did she get an inheritance check if she wants us to believe she has no family. Including that sister she’s been ignoring in Dallas. 

Yeah, what happened to that sister? Did we see her again after that time with the fridge locking incident?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

@Mkay unfortunately Nessa hosted so Kail's relationship with her grandfather and sister were not addressed. Nessa could hardly sit up straight during this show let alone ask follow-up questions. 

For anyone who is wondering who Kail wants as the sperm donor it's Chris. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

@Mkay unfortunately Nessa hosted so Kail's relationship with her grandfather and sister were not addressed. Nessa could hardly sit up straight during this show let alone ask follow-up questions. 

Nessa is useless. For my fellow 90 Day-ers, we need Nikki (wife of friend David Poor) to host all these TM things and ask the real questions.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, druzy said:

I think they were married when Javi tried to cash the inheritance check.

Kail also claims they were married when she found out Javi targeted her for TM fame. She said she found out by reading his text messages. I don't know if I believe Kail. Wouldn't Javi delete any and all evidence of his trickery?

That's a lie. I remember when she first admitted that he targeted  her. She said it was early in their relationship and that she continued with the relationship because she was desperate.

I would furious if my hubby tried to cash a check that was directly addressed to me without discussing it with me first !

• Love 8

Weren't they together for a year or 2 before they got married? I can't go back far enough to find my own texts from a week ago sometimes! 

Her ego amazes me, but I did actually watch this. I saw 2 seconds of Unseen Moments, saw that they were using it as a loophole to showcase David again, and immediately deleted. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Weren't they together for a year or 2 before they got married? I can't go back far enough to find my own texts from a week ago sometimes! 

Her ego amazes me, but I did actually watch this. I saw 2 seconds of Unseen Moments, saw that they were using it as a loophole to showcase David again, and immediately deleted. 

Right? Between Nessa's arse kissing and Kailyn's skewed version of history, I cannot believe she has the nerve to act like she's an expert in all things about life.

I'm only 24 minutes into watching it and I've already her say that hospitals are bad for giving birth while she's busy bitching to the MTV crew about having to watch old footage and asking if they have to play it. Does she think she's a midwife/producer now? The minute she started bitching about how hospitals are bad places to have babies, I had this crazy idea that she might be heading into the midwifery area. It was her tone and the way she said it. I'd pay to watch a series about Jill Duggar teaching Kail how to be a midwife...as long as the wine is flowing and I've got lots of snacks to watch that train wreck.

I'm currently at the part where footage of her and Jo is rolling (their final break up) and Kail's providing commentary in the background: "I don't need to hear myself cry...." 

She never stops talking. EVER.

Also, both Kailyn and Nessa need a crash course on grammar and elocution. This is so painful to watch mostly due to the incessant uses of "like", "and stuff",  "awwwwww", and sentences that end with "so....".

Also, Nessa asking Kailyn, "Are there mistakes that your mom did that you're scared to repeat?" was like listening to nails on a chalkboard.

Why do I punish myself by watching these shows? 

ETA: So after Kail says "Javi seeked me out...sought me out?." and then turned to Nessa for confirmation of her grammar, who had to ask the crew herself for the correct verb use (sought out), Kailyn THEN said "Javi seeked me out" a second time. I really need a good therapist. 

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 17
9 hours ago, monicageller said:

Yeah, what happened to that sister? Did we see her again after that time with the fridge locking incident?

She hung out with her in Dallas once or twice after that. The most recent pictures were the summer Javi was overseas and her and her friends were acting like idiots in the hotel hallway.  

• Love 4
10 hours ago, druzy said:

So wait. The dude that she doesn't want to have visitation, the one she has to meet in the parking lot of the police station, the one she calls an Instagram Dad, THAT'S who she wants to be the sperm donor??

That don't make no sense. 

• Love 17
11 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Unfortunately, I think Isaac was the victim in all of this.

• Love 19
11 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Inheritance huh? I'm off in Housewife Hell. If it's any good I'll come back and watch.

If that's your "narrative" so be it.  :-)

8 hours ago, Bridget said:

I'm only 24 minutes into watching it and I've already her say that hospitals are bad for giving birth while she's busy bitching to the MTV crew about having to watch old footage and asking if they have to play it. Does she think she's a midwife/producer now? The minute she started bitching about how hospitals are bad places to have babies, I had this crazy idea that she might be heading into the midwifery area. It was her tone and the way she said it. I'd pay to watch a series about Jill Duggar teaching Kail how to be a midwife...as long as the wine is flowing and I've got lots of snacks to watch that train wreck. second time. I really need a good therapist. 

know who's a midwife?  Alexis Neiers from Pretty Wild/Bling Ring infamy.  I want to watch *her* teach Kail midwifery...and loot her house!

(Alexis actually cleaned up her act & she's got two girls now, but can you imagine?)

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

Wait. She’s quick to claim she doesn’t have family.  How did she get an inheritance check if she wants us to believe she has no family. 

PREACH. This this this this!

13 hours ago, druzy said:

kKail also claims they were married when she found out Javi targeted her for TM fame. She said she found out by reading his text messages. I don't know if I believe Kail. Wouldn't Javi delete any and all evidence of his trickery?

Hmmm...remember how Kail got so upset that Javi wanted to see her text messages with a guy friend from school (who we now know is Chris)? Apparently it was fine for Kail to read Javi's text messages but not for Javi to ask the same of Kail.*

*Obviously, I don't think either partner should read/feel the need to monitor the other's text messages. I'm just pointing out Kail's hypocrisy. 

12 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Found the actual tweets regarding Javi.

Screenshot_20180906-001330_Twitter.jpg

Ooopsies.  Shifting narrative. Pick one- either you knew from Twitter before you got married or you found text messages after.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, teapot said:

know who's a midwife?  Alexis Neiers from Pretty Wild/Bling Ring infamy.  I want to watch *her* teach Kail midwifery...and loot her house!

(Alexis actually cleaned up her act & she's got two girls now, but can you imagine?)

Yup my "narrative" indeed! LMAO!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, teapot said:

Nooooooo!

She’s a midwife?! Good for her! Seriously. Talk about a 180.

Also, that’s a show I would SO watch! 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

The inheritance comment was a one sentence thing with no follow up. 

15 hours ago, druzy said:

5 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

So wait. The dude that she doesn't want to have visitation, the one she has to meet in the parking lot of the police station, the one she calls an Instagram Dad, THAT'S who she wants to be the sperm donor??

Chris was the only "safe" answer Kail could give. If she said Jo or Javi, it would have been out there that she is still pining for one or the other.

Yes, I watched. Don't judge me! My FAVORITE part of the show was the clip in which this trash bitch told Jordan that she fucked Jo and that Jordan should just deal with it and understand or whatever. She did not want them to continue showing that clip and after that scene, she said how insensitive she was to Jordan. Nessa said, "You know you broke Jordan's heart right?" And Kail said, "What I did to Jordan is exactly what Chris did to me." I seriously cheered. Karma, baby. 

• Love 15
5 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I heard her say that too and my first question was “When was this filmed?” It must’ve been filmed in the tiny blip on the radar when he was her pool boy and in her good graces. I thought she would’ve chosen Jo based on her thinly veiled “hinting” during the recent God awful specials. My favorite part: “...a letter is coming, but he just doesn’t know it yet.”

Can you even imagine? She probably found a lawyer to subpoena Jo to donate sperm. She’s such a moron. She doesn’t need more kids. She needs a therapist, a remedial English class and to stop taking vacations. 

Other questions I had:

1. IF that was Kail’a House, why does she have an old typewriter on a shelf? She’s not fooling anyone with that wannabe “writer/reader” decor.

2. Is that really Kailyn’s living room or were they in Nessa’s house? Maybe it was a set for a design site or magazine in NYC?  It was much too feminine for Kail and didn’t look like her Pinterest McMansion at all. (I really, really liked those peacock blue colored chairs, but don’t want to get them if Kail has them.) 

3. Does she look back at footage of herself pre-fillers & Botox and realize how horribly she screwed up her face? Probably not. She was bitching that her face was broken out while she was in labor, which tells me she’s all about her looks (or what she thinks looks good). 

4. Why is Larry telling Kail to think about law school? Just because someone is stubborn and argues a lot, that doesn’t mean they are good attorney material. The last time I checked, you need a BA (I still think she didn’t earn it yet) and you can’t bring your kids to law school classes. Even if she got in, she has no idea about the actual work and commitment it takes to being a full time law student. 

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Chris was the only "safe" answer Kail could give. If she said Jo or Javi, it would have been out there that she is still pining for one or the other.

I also thought it was the only "safe" answer because, although I don't know Chris's current relationship status, Jo is getting MARRIED to his SECOND BABY MAMA, and Javi is currently about to have a kid with his SECOND BABY MAMA. The questions about getting sperm from one of them was sick. If I was Vee or Lauren, I'd be waiting for Kail on her front steps with a baseball bat.

ETA: The egotistical comment that amazed me the most, was during a clip of her & Jo's fight where he slammed the door on her & her trashbags of belongings, and she said to Nessa "yeah, I would've slammed the door on someone if I still wanted them, but they didn't want me". 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, Bridget said:

I heard her say that too and my first question was “When was this filmed?” It must’ve been filmed in the tiny blip on the radar when he was her pool boy and in her good graces. I thought she would’ve chosen Jo based on her thinly veiled “hinting” during the recent God awful specials. My favorite part: “...a letter is coming, but he just doesn’t know it yet.”

Can you even imagine? She probably found a lawyer to subpoena Jo to donate sperm. She’s such a moron. She doesn’t need more kids. She needs a therapist, a remedial English class and to stop taking vacations. 

Other questions I had:

1. IF that was Kail’a House, why does she have an old typewriter on a shelf? She’s not fooling anyone with that wannabe “writer/reader” decor.

2. Is that really Kailyn’s living room or were they in Nessa’s house? Maybe it was a set for a design site or magazine in NYC?  It was much too feminine for Kail and didn’t look like her Pinterest McMansion at all. (I really, really liked those peacock blue colored chairs, but don’t want to get them if Kail has them.) 

3. Does she look back at footage of herself pre-fillers & Botox and realize how horribly she screwed up her face? Probably not. She was bitching that her face was broken out while she was in labor, which tells me she’s all about her looks (or what she thinks looks good). 

4. Why is Larry telling Kail to think about law school? Just because someone is stubborn and argues a lot, that doesn’t mean they are good attorney material. The last time I checked, you need a BA (I still think she didn’t earn it yet) and you can’t bring your kids to law school classes. Even if she got in, she has no idea about the actual work and commitment it takes to being a full time law student. 

Seriously Kail? I had no make up and my hair was sticking straight up because I had been asleep. Who freaking cares what you look like when you're in labor.

• Love 8

I'll be odd woman out and say that I actually found this special kind of interesting. It's nice to see Kail show regret for some of her actions and freely admit that she was being stupid, petty or stubborn.

I don't think she got her timelines wrong when talking about Javi, she just doesn't use verb tenses correctly. In the beginning, Javi pursued her hard and basically popped up at her job and hit on her until she gave him a chance. Then, at some advanced point in their relationship, she looked back at his old tweets after reading his Facebook messages and realized that he'd tweeted at her a week prior to their initial meeting despite claiming he didn't know who she was. It's just that the syntax from her August tweet ("when I met Javi...tweeted me a week prior") makes it seem like those two events happened contemporaneously instead of years apart.

I still take most of what they all say with a giant grain of salt, but given Javi's increasingly obvious thirst for fame and his weak response to her claims, I think there's more truth than lies here. 

• Love 9

luvly, I agree. Given the level of thirsty famewhore we've seen in Javi this past year, I'm inclined to believe Kail isn't totally full of shit on this one. She made a comment earlier in the season that Javi is one way when the cameras are rolling and another when they're not and I 100% think that's true.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I was surprised we didn't see the sweatpants incident.

Honestly, that's the sort of petty I would hold a grudge over (if I were Vee). I think Vee pretends to like her, but really hates her guts. 

I think Vee has matured a lot (most people do between 19- when she met Jo and early 20s), Vee doesn’t trust Kailyn one wit but she loves Jo, and Issac and Kailyn is a permanent fixture in her life because of that. IMHO it’s probably easy to be nice to Kailyn now that she’s fucked up her life so badly, Kailyn doesn’t have a low iq- she NEEDS to keep peace with Jo and Vee now (especially since they have helped her care for Lincoln etc.) Vee can just keep on taking the high road. 

• Love 15