Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E05: Getting the DCC Look

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, ClosetBachJunkie said:

I guess Kristin doesn't remember Christina (...I think) from Season 2. She was actually deaf and wore hearing aids. Way to sound ignorant!

In all fairness, Kristin would have been like 12ish in season 2? But I also remember Maddie signing during her “some fun fact” either last year or the year before. 

Edited by Taralightner
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

I thought she went easy on Dayton at the salon, and the scenes with Shelly were hilarious. The way she groaned “oh Dayton” during the alumni workout.

I loved when Shelly was showing her how to hit it strong at home practice.  You can tell Shelly was such a power dancer, like she could put the boots back on tomorrow! :)

Edited by Mardo2044
  • Love 19

They told both Kristen and Victoria to work with Kashara. I LOVE Kash, but there’s not another vet/ group leader that could add some value? Also, Kash taught last week and this week. In past years, we’ve seen them mix it up a bit. Lacey is group 1 leader. We’ve been told that group 1 leader is like other squad’s captain position. I just wonder what’s up with this. Again, NOTHING against Kash at all. 

• Love 14
7 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

Malena looked so good tonight. Her facials are fun and she had some pop. 

I was so happy for her, you don't normally see a turn around like that.  And Kelli was was great to give her that moment of recognition.  

• Love 24
7 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

I also have empathy for Kelli... it’s obvious she loves them both and what a tough spot to be in. 

You could really see it when Victoria said "I don't want to disappoint you."  Kelli shot back "I'm not disappointed..."  and then she had to take a big breath to not get emotional and do her job as a director explaining corrections.  Whew!

• Love 15

I'm not certain how to say this, but Kelli probably appreciated having all the alumni feedback so it didn't fall completely on Kelli's shoulders when it came to VK corrections.  

Edited by Mardo2044
  • Love 17

This season has to be the most difficult Kelli and Judy have had.  Two young ladies they know and love to properly guide to DCC  hood.  Say too much and they are mean and heartless.  Say too little and they are treating them like snowflakes.

• Love 17
6 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

She may very well have the most juvenile personality we have ever seen on this show. And we have seen plenty of girls just as young as her. I couldn't believe Kelli had to ask her if she brushed her hair before coming to the salon. Like, come on VK...

I found it especially bad when she completely cut Kelli off at the end of her office visit. She just butted right in to ask "which veteran should help her". It is a major pet peeve of mine when people cut you off when coversing

honestly, speakin gof brushing hair, when Marshall visited the Star to discuss the makeovers, I desperately wanted to brush his hair. it looked awful to me.

9 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

This season has to be the most difficult Kelli and Judy have had.  Two young ladies they know and love to properly guide to DCC  hood.  Say too much and they are mean and heartless.  Say too little and they are treating them like snowflakes.

harder than the Cassie years when she was actually the daughter of one of them?

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

honestly, speakin gof brushing hair, when Marshall visited the Star to discuss the makeovers, I desperately wanted to brush his hair. it looked awful to me.

harder than the Cassie years when she was actually the daughter of one of them?

I think yes, because Cassie did not come across as so young. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

I feel bad for Kristin. It’s obvious she’s exhausted. Driving 100 miles a day in DFW traffic is no joke, add in a 40 hour workweek and training camp. That’s a lot. 

Why is kelli wearing knee high boots in Dallas in the summer? 

I thought she went easy on Dayton at the salon, and the scenes with Shelly were hilarious. The way she groaned “oh Dayton” during the alumni workout. ? 

love seeing Nicole and Jacie and Courtney!!!!! 

I feel she's trying to hard to remain young and similar to the girls but the key to looking younger than you are as you age, is to age gracefully. over the knee boots have a time, place and frankly age group and none of them were met last night. and frankly, shorter women have to choose their over the knee boots SUPER carefully. if you're petite OTK boots can be a killer, they're not particularly designed for shorter legs adn you really need to be careful with what you wer them with. for example, as OTK boots are generally tight so they stay up, they're best paired with a loose dress or top, like a tunic or sweater dress, but the dress Kelli chose didn't suit the boots she chose at all, and was too shapeless - she has a good natural waist and a shapeless top enlarges her and makes her look overly top heavy, blocky and oddly rectangular. she needed something like heels or wedges with that dress and a belt to show off her waist. the colours also weren't great, the peachy tone not meshing well with her skin tone IMO

2 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

I think yes, because Cassie did not come across as so young. 

I personally disagree but I see where you're coming from

Jalyn's hair is going to have felt vile after that treatment.  I had about two years of black dye stripped out, and then brunette dyed over top and while it looked great and felt okay dry the first time I washed it, I nearly cried, it felt like washing wet straw and took months of hair masks and oil treatments to feel normal again because of the sheer damage of what was done to it.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

Me too! And I'm so glad they used different alumni from last year. Jacie's dress was too cute

I lust after that dress. She looked phenomenal in it and while I know I wouldn't look anywhere near as good, damn I really wanna know where tht dress was from becauses it was gorgeous

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Taralightner said:

They told both Kristen and Victoria to work with Kashara. I LOVE Kash, but there’s not another vet/ group leader that could add some value? Also, Kash taught last week and this week. In past years, we’ve seen them mix it up a bit. Lacey is group 1 leader. We’ve been told that group 1 leader is like other squad’s captain position. I just wonder what’s up with this. Again, NOTHING against Kash at all. 

There must be a reason they told both of them to work with Kashara. Maybe she’s a really good teacher? Or maybe she is one of the leaders who really excells/wants to work with rookies. She must have characteristics that cause Kelli and Judy to emphatically say her name when rookies ask them who to work with.

3 minutes ago, tinabee1967 said:

I think Kristin is seriously exhausted. Some girls can handle the 40 hour work weeks and all that driving. She can’t. But yeah, she totally seems like she’s on Valium. ?

• Love 10
1 minute ago, PrincessLeia said:

There must be a reason they told both of them to work with Kashara. Maybe she’s a really good teacher? Or maybe she is one of the leaders who really excells/wants to work with rookies. She must have characteristics that cause Kelli and Judy to emphatically say her name when rookies ask them who to work with.

I think Kristin is seriously exhausted. Some girls can handle the 40 hour work weeks and all that driving. She can’t. But yeah, she totally seems like she’s on Valium. ?

it's still pretty early, she might adjust. my first few shifts doing 96 hours straight I was beyond exhausted, super keyed up all the time because didn't know what to expect etc, and then after a few shifts, i adjusted and got used to it. in the episode its still a super new schedule and routine for her

11 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

I feel she's trying to hard to remain young and similar to the girls but the key to looking younger than you are as you age, is to age gracefully. over the knee boots have a time, place and frankly age group and none of them were met last night. and frankly, shorter women have to choose their over the knee boots SUPER carefully. if you're petite OTK boots can be a killer, they're not particularly designed for shorter legs adn you really need to be careful with what you wer them with. for example, as OTK boots are generally tight so they stay up, they're best paired with a loose dress or top, like a tunic or sweater dress, but the dress Kelli chose didn't suit the boots she chose at all, and was too shapeless - she has a good natural waist and a shapeless top enlarges her and makes her look overly top heavy, blocky and oddly rectangular. she needed something like heels or wedges with that dress and a belt to show off her waist. the colours also weren't great, the peachy tone not meshing well with her skin tone IMO

Sure, but it’s June in Texas. Reason enough not to wear them. I personally think OTK boots only look good on tall women with really skinny bodies. Like Charlotte. 

1 minute ago, CaseyRe said:

it's still pretty early, she might adjust. my first few shifts doing 96 hours straight I was beyond exhausted, super keyed up all the time because didn't know what to expect etc, and then after a few shifts, i adjusted and got used to it. in the episode its still a super new schedule and routine for her

I have no idea what happens but I’m predicting she doesn’t adjust and gets cut soon. Not a spoiler, i have no clue if she makes the team or not, just my prediction based on how she’s looked the past two weeks. She’s looks almost new mom with newborn baby who has colic exhausted. #beenthere 

• Love 5
Just now, PrincessLeia said:

Sure, but it’s June in Texas. Reason enough not to wear them. I personally think OTK boots only look good on tall women with really skinny bodies. Like Charlotte. 

I gues if you're inside most o fthe day or short walk from air conditioned car to air conditioned office to air conditioned studio it's not omething you notice. I just feel she's trying to ape Chalotte a little without the same figure and as such it doesn't work. if she dressed for the figure she has she'd look so much better. she's got a great waist, good calves, slim ankles and if she showed that off in more flattering ensembles she'd look younger, slimmer, and just better IMO but dressing in a way of sort of emulating someone with a very different body type to you isnt' going to work

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

I lust after that dress. She looked phenomenal in it and while I know I wouldn't look anywhere near as good, damn I really wanna know where tht dress was from becauses it was gorgeous

Jacie is jaw drop beautiful.

• Love 18
Just now, tinabee1967 said:

Jacie is jaw drop beautiful.

she truly is. and with her hair natural or more natural, it just looked phenomenal. such a polished, graceful woman. could probably wear a garbage bag and look great but she wore the hell out of that dress!

• Love 11

The first funny quote from the episode  was Marshall " DCC Recees Cup! "

Still would have liked to see them announce the 2nd group leaders, and perhaps tell us about what that role entails.

Nicole is stunning. Jacie is stunning.  I want both of their outfits!!!

I loved Courtney! Glad to see her contribute the where are they now segments

I'm sorry, seems like a sweet girl but Katie Holmes may need to stick with acting.

second favorite quote which hits home for me  Nicole "It's Never Too Late!"

4 hours ago, PBSLover said:

Mia was not featured tonight. That was Nicole Hamilton, who is a big sweetie.

Not sure, but I think the poster may have been comparing how Mia seemed snobby last year to how more caring and offering of good feedback the alum were this year.  

• Love 3

Rachel is beautiful and tall and has great technique but I agree with a poster up thread, that she lacks personality.  Needs to let pageant self go, I want to see what's underneath. 

I am thankful to see more dancing in the episodes that earlier years, that is a good change.  To me the entire show could be just the dancing and feedback on the dancing and teaching the routines. Not croutons lol  

I would like to see the girls who made the team last year say how their first year went.   

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, DCC.Style.fan said:

Rachel is beautiful and tall and has great technique but I agree with a poster up thread, that she lacks personality.  Needs to let pageant self go, I want to see what's underneath. 

I am thankful to see more dancing in the episodes that earlier years, that is a good change.  To me the entire show could be just the dancing and feedback on the dancing and teaching the routines. Not croutons lol  

I would like to see the girls who made the team last year say how their first year went.   

COuldn't agree more. she's beautiful, got lovely style though needs to dance 'bigger' but she's bland as all get out. which fine, works great in pageant, you want to be as inoffensive to judges as possible and beautiful with the 'right' answers, but in DCC you need personality and her face shows none. her facial expresion in talking heads never changes. its wide eyed bambi or nothinng.  I think she'd make a good DCC but she needs some personality or to at least let some personality through first

• Love 5

I agree Ms. America Rachel is Bland. 

Poor Kristen. Girl looks exhausted. 

I simply love Jackie. She is everything. 

Wish we could have heard the discussion between the alumni and Judi/Kelli.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

I was waiting for Kelli to ask for tickets or written warnings like she did w/Kaitlin LeGrande. 

This got me thinking. I know their young but they have to know how much of a stickler Kelli is about being late. If the cop didn't give them one, I think I would have asked for a written warning and brought the ticket in with me.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Stagecoach said:

This got me thinking. I know their young but they have to know how much of a stickler Kelli is about being late. If the cop didn't give them one, I think I would have asked for a written warning and brought the ticket in with me.

but is that not an official citation, which can result in fines etc?

IMHO the only thing women shouldn't wear is the weight of other people's judgments and opinions.  I love people who wear whatever the heck they feel like that day and don't care what other people think.  Life is way too short.  :)  I personally wouldn't rock boots in the summer but Kelli was wearing that outfit like she was doing it a favor.  

Besides Jalyn, none of the hair looked that different to me.  I think a lot of them get their hair done before camp so they don't have anything drastic to worry about.  Caroline's color did look really nice on her.  Marshall is the best. 

I felt bad for Kristin - tail lights are next to impossible to figure out if they are out.  Unless you have a kind person who informs you of it, it usually takes getting pulled over.  I don't fault her at all for not knowing about Christina, she might not even have  been following DCC as much then and Christina only cheered one year.  I think her job is amazing!!! <3 

I actually enjoyed watching Victoria in the section with the alumni.  She didn't seem as out of control there, she really has a confident style which I like, if she's able to hone it in.  I love love LOVE Rachel but admit she looked especially weak next to Victoria.  I love Rachel's attitude- it's easy to see how she's been successful in pursuing the dreams she's had so far - being able to take criticism and work on it instead of get bitter/think you're above it is so important.  I think she's going to be fine and from what I've seen of her comments to the other girls on SM she's actually got a funny personality.  

HANNAH.  I adore her, WOW. She is so much fun to watch.  She and Jalyn look like vets already to me.  Gabby is great too. She just makes it look like second nature. The little glimpses i caught of Erin were also surprisingly strong.  

I love that Kash is constantly praised as the powerhouse and showing why she got point.  I think she and Lacey make a great team as kind of the captain and first mate LOL (I know they aren't both in same group, I just mean in general like over the whole squad that's what they seem like) They both have strengths that are invaluable to the squad.   I would go to Kash if I wanted help with DCC style and power and to Lacey if I wanted guidance on DCC manner, how a proper DCC conducts herself in the locker room, class, etc.  

Aw, loved the follow up on Courtney - was always a fave. 

• Love 16

I thought Kelli looked great. I preferred that to the bandage dresses. 

I feel for Kell having to manage to girls she loves like children when they are clearly not the best dancers in the room. I wish both Dayton and Victoria waited until they were older. Honestly, I think they should raise the age a couple of years I’m not sure how it would hurt.

even Holly, as great at dancing as she was, ending up stumbling in part because she was young.

they expect so much maturity and the young girls just seem extra young when they are next to the poised older girls in the room. 

Edited by rose711
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Roo22 said:

Can we talk about the fact that we literally have not seen Dayton and Victoria together once? They didn't post pictures together during auditions and we have not seem them together a single time during the show. What happened there? They posted pics together last year when Dayton auditioned. They are (or were) clearly friends, along with Samantha Finglass

I thought the same thing. But for Dayton’s birthday Victoria posted pictures for her on her instastory. I really think it’s the editing of the show, maybe trying to make it look like they’re not friends and are trying to compete to be the “best legacy”. But they are friends and are very close 

• Love 2

I'm hoping Rookie Rachel finds her voice.  The reigning Ms. America has been in the news for saying the powers to be in the pageant world told her what to say, what to think, and what to wear.  Rachel said something similar and commented she began to wonder who she was as a person.  Hopefully this experience will bring out her personality.  I have googled her and I believe she is a strong young lady who is taking time to come out of the almost cult like experience of the pageant world.

AWW Dayton.  I loved when Shelly said that.  I was saying the same thing.  Dayton is a beautiful girl trying to learn a new style.  Being late no excuses...........

So exciting to see different vets Jacie, Nicole Hamilton, and Pamela??  The Courtney clip.  I am glad to see she is thriving.  I loved her and rooted for her when she came back to training camp.  I am glad she overcame her problems.

VK dancing again over the top, I can't believe she left the house with that hair, etc  but I was happy to see that Kelli asked her if she brushed it.  I was glad to see Judy telling her she needs more control.  

I like the makeovers.  I like Jalyn's new hair.  Hannah they need to come up with some makeup or something to soften her look.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, rose711 said:

I thought Kelli looked great. I preferred that to the bandage dresses. 

I feel for Kell having to manage to girls she loves like children when they are clearly not the best dancers in the room. I wish both Dayton and Victoria waited until they were older. Honestly, I think they should raise the age a couple of years I’m not sure how it would hurt.

even Holly, as great at dancing as she was, ending up stumbling in part because she was young.

they expect so much maturity and the young girls just seem extra young when they are next to the poised older girls in the room. 

I think a part of the issue is, that for a lot of girls (and boys) that are as into dance or any specialty, is that they get blinkered vision and it becomes their whole life and so they miss out on a lot of things other kids/teens do that kinda help them age a little. when I skated, so many of the late teens/early twenties skaters were, IMO, quite immature for their ages because they'd not had the life experiences that others had had that matured them. in some ways they could be very mature - super on the ball during travel and organisation, and then super immature emotionally and mentally. I can't quite get the words right to explain what I mean but i think par tof the issue is systemic in the sort of one track lives many of those in this level of dance/sport/etc can have.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

I think a part of the issue is, that for a lot of girls (and boys) that are as into dance or any specialty, is that they get blinkered vision and it becomes their whole life and so they miss out on a lot of things other kids/teens do that kinda help them age a little. when I skated, so many of the late teens/early twenties skaters were, IMO, quite immature for their ages because they'd not had the life experiences that others had had that matured them. in some ways they could be very mature - super on the ball during travel and organisation, and then super immature emotionally and mentally. I can't quite get the words right to explain what I mean but i think par tof the issue is systemic in the sort of one track lives many of those in this level of dance/sport/etc can have.

I agree.  I had the opportunity to tutor a student who was basically a professional athlete since about age 12.   They have now moved on to being a "real" professional and are in the top 50 in their sport in the world, and one of the top professionals now at age 21.  Their world 100% revolved around their sport. They spent up to 45 weeks a year on the road, and really didn't interact with anyone outside of their sport.  They were fascinated by things that I totally considered normal.  This young person was blessed with an old soul, which made a world of difference, but they certainly didn't have many experiences that you'd expect a 21 year old to have.

• Love 6

Yet another underwhelming set of makeovers. I preferred Jalyn's hair previously and think they ought to have made it darker and made that Dr. Pepper red the undertone. The way it is now is too fiery orange.

Hannah was another failed makeover.

Edited by homelife
  • Love 5

I was happy Kelli finally showed that she does care about Dayton. But I'm frustrated with the edits.  Dayton was praised by the alumni on the night of rehearsals, but we didn't get to see why? All we are shown are the 10 second blips of her forgetting something and its looped over and over again. It gives us the impression that she never has good moments which must be inaccurate. They show VK fairly enough. Some powerful good moments and a few out of control ones. In my opinion Dayton is getting the worst edit.  Now to be fair, she should not have been late. You leave the house an hour early if you have to! 

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

In fairness to Kristen, it's hard to be proactive on a brake light, you don't know they're out until someone else sees it and tells you.  It's just unfortunate for her it was a policeman.  

that is true and she is dealing with balancing work and a long drive---because otherwise, I have less sympathy. If you get pulled over for a light, it doesn't take 30 minutes for that process to finish up. It's happened to me (was annoying to discover I had a tail light out since I'd just gotten my car serviced. .. ) and it's maybe 15 minutes for that since they don't normally give you a ticket. Just tell you, run your info and confirm you are not wanted for something and send you on your way. So if you leave on time (knowing you can't be late so that means be really early), you should be able to survive the tail gate pull over and get there ok.

My first thought when they called back Victoria is that they were going to tell her that she didn't have the DCC look because of her teeth and that she needs to go see someone about that.

Like others, I did not like that she interrupted Kelli to ask which veteran to work with. Not to mention, seems like she should have known to start with her group leader.

If I picked the team I would be reluctant to pick someone who was 18 just from a maturity factor. It's not just a dance job; a year or two of maturity would make me more comfortable that this person is ready to be an ambassador for the program.

8 hours ago, PBSLover said:

Ugh. More straight flat hair parted in the middle and curled at the ends. THAT IS NOT A MAKEOVER. Some of these girls have big foreheads! Caroline could have used side bangs. Before and after looked exactly the same to me.

I think they focus more on the color than the actual haircut. Both are important.

I agree with this. Not much of a makeover besides changing hair color. Most people looked about the same.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

that is true and she is dealing with balancing work and a long drive---because otherwise, I have less sympathy. If you get pulled over for a light, it doesn't take 30 minutes for that process to finish up. It's happened to me (was annoying to discover I had a tail light out since I'd just gotten my car serviced. .. ) and it's maybe 15 minutes for that since they don't normally give you a ticket. Just tell you, run your info and confirm you are not wanted for something and send you on your way. So if you leave on time (knowing you can't be late so that means be really early), you should be able to survive the tail gate pull over and get there ok.

My first thought when they called back Victoria is that they were going to tell her that she didn't have the DCC look because of her teeth and that she needs to go see someone about that.

Like others, I did not like that she interrupted Kelli to ask which veteran to work with. Not to mention, seems like she should have known to start with her group leader.

If I picked the team I would be reluctant to pick someone who was 18 just from a maturity factor. It's not just a dance job; a year or two of maturity would make me more comfortable that this person is ready to be an ambassador for the program.

I agree with this. Not much of a makeover besides changing hair color. Most people looked about the same.

Where do you live because in the DMV, you get a work order ticket that you have to get fixed in 30 days.  But I agree that it would not take 30 minutes to run your info and give you a work order ticket.  Had she left in enough time, she would have been able to absorb that time.

Dayton, I’m sure every mother on this board said the same thing Kelli said.  You should have left early enough so that you would not have to speed to get there.  You were already late when you left the house.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, VintageJ said:

Where do you live because in the DMV, you get a work order ticket that you have to get fixed in 30 days.  But I agree that it would not take 30 minutes to run your info and give you a work order ticket.  Had she left in enough time, she would have been able to absorb that time.

Dayton, I’m sure every mother on this board said the same thing Kelli said.  You should have left early enough so that you would not have to speed to get there.  You were already late when you left the house.  

Nashville. No work order ticket (not heard of those)--just told "get it fixed." I assume I was logged in the system so if I got pull over again, maybe they'd give me a ticket for not getting it fixed?? not sure. I got it fixed the next day.

I agree on Dayton. It was really surprising to me. I would be super paranoid about being late (and we've not heard a story about Dayton working some inflexible job)---leave early; bring a book in case you end up 30 minutes early. ..  I do that all the time and I'm not trying to make a dance team.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

Agree. Any one calculated the avg age of a TCC ? I'm thinking its like 22 +/- , b/c so many this year came in with experience and/or college.

Also upping the age to 21- minimizes some of the issues that happened  last year, but that means losing a few "prime" dancing years.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, sATL said:

Agree. Any one calculated the avg age of a TCC ? I'm thinking its like 22 +/- , b/c so many this year came in with experience and/or college.

Also upping the age to 21- minimizes some of the issues that happened  last year, but that means losing a few "prime" dancing years.

it also makes it slightly less skeevy - you get guys in the stands lusting after girls younger than their own daughters. at least if they were 21 its not quite as bad as some guy 3x the age of an 18 year old drooling over her. just creepy

• Love 8

I read this thread before watching the episode and I’m about to say something super controversial right now: I actually really liked Kelli’s dress and boot look! I thought she looked great!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, berwoman said:

Forgive me, as this is probably posted somewhere, but why did Courtney leave?  

I don’t think it’s ever been released. I assumed she had a drug issue because of the way she acted in her interviews, staring at the ceiling. She was always extra hyper and I wondered if she took something like adderall or amphetamine in school, but maybe it wasn’t common then. 

If not that, then maybe she had an eating disorder.

Those are the only 2 things I can think as possible, if she was pregnant, maybe that’s an outside chance, but seems unlikely.

I always thought she was likable, but she did seem to struggle.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Stee said:

I read this thread before watching the episode and I’m about to say something super controversial right now: I actually really liked Kelli’s dress and boot look! I thought she looked great!

Don't feel bad, I liked Charlotte's pants that everybody hated :)

• Love 15

On another note, do you think makeovers are not as dramatic because girls are coming in with the DCC look. There haven’t been many small town girls like Maddie her first year or the girl they thought looked like a stripper. The rookies come in more polished because that helps a lot in making the team - at least if they’ve watched the show.

The girl they had the most trouble with was from New Jersey and she just may not know the DCC southern style look. 

Edited by rose711
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, rose711 said:

I don’t think it’s ever been released. I assumed she had a drug issue because of the way she acted in her interviews, staring at the ceiling. She was always extra hyper and I wondered if she took something like adderall or amphetamine in school, but maybe it wasn’t common then. 

If not that, then maybe she had an eating disorder.

Those are the only 2 things I can think as possible, if she was pregnant, maybe that’s an outside chance, but seems unlikely.

I always thought she was likable, but she did seem to struggle.

I always thought it was an eating disorder

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

In fairness to Kristen, it's hard to be proactive on a brake light, you don't know they're out until someone else sees it and tells you.  It's just unfortunate for her it was a policeman.  

I think she probably did get pulled over for her tail lights. Some vehicles do have the head lights come on as soon as the vehicle starts up which triggers the tail lights. I got pulled over for the first time ever because one of my tail lights was out. The funny thing was it was two days before we took our vehicle in to get the tail light repaired. No ticket, but a verbal warning by the sheriff deputy to get it repaired or face getting a ticket for not getting it repaired.