Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 23: Spoilers & Speculation

Boys2Mom
  • Start Topic

On 3/5/2019 at 6:35 PM, hnygrl said:

You have to wonder what this show will do to their already tenuous relationship. Will they make it past this episode? Will Colton come to his senses when he sees how pathetic and sad he appears? What man can love a woman who made him grovel? Beg? Humiliate himself? In front of God and everybody. In front of his PARENTS????? How can he face his family after this episode? Dang, if he were my brother/son I'd be tempted to do an intervention this is so sad.

Will they make it past the final rose viewing? I wonder...

actually I hope not...nobody deserves this...nobody.

I honestly think ABC makes everyone sign a contract that the Bachelor/ette and the final pick are obligated to stay a “couple” for a designated amount of time after the show. ABC wants to milk all the post-show appearances, so they’ll stay together for six months even if they hate each other. Has there ever been a final couple that broke up by the season finale/soon after? Brad Womack didn’t pick anybody, and guys like Arie and what’s-his-name changed their minds at the end, but then they stuck with their decisions after the show wrapped. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Hannah B doesn’t even make sense. She left sooooo long ago! At least 2 episodes back? That’s forever in my book. But it could have been longer for all I know. I can’t remember where she placed. It’s usually top 2 or 3–or even going back to top 4, it seems like it should be Caelynn, the other Hannah, or Tayshia. There would have to be something “wrong” with them or something so outrageously fantastic to go back further than that. There’s nothing so special about Hannah B. She also was one of the house shit-stirrers with that stupid fight with Caelynn, so cancel both of them out. The other Hannah is adorable but very quiet and so maybe her personality isn’t very sparkling. Tayshia seemed very engaging, outgoing, intelligent, and likeable, so I would choose her. Ok, my new audience t-shirt: “Bae for Tay!” 

ETA: They could potentially cast Cassie, as well. That would be a pretty gutsy twist—she’s not willing to settle on the search for a soul mate. So least 4 more above HB.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Tayshia seemed very engaging, outgoing, intelligent, and likeable, so I would choose her. Ok, my new audience t-shirt: “Bae for Tay!” 

She is a bad actress, though. They are all fake to a certain degree but she couldn't even be convincing in her fakeness. I don't recall her showing any negative emotions through out the whole show. It's all so smiley and happy and #blessed with her.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Hannah B doesn’t even make sense. She left sooooo long ago! At least 2 episodes back? That’s forever in my book. But it could have been longer for all I know. I can’t remember where she placed. It’s usually top 2 or 3–or even going back to top 4, it seems like it should be Caelynn, the other Hannah, or Tayshia. There would have to be something “wrong” with them or something so outrageously fantastic to go back further than that. There’s nothing so special about Hannah B. She also was one of the house shit-stirrers with that stupid fight with Caelynn, so cancel both of them out. The other Hannah is adorable but very quiet and so maybe her personality isn’t very sparkling. Tayshia seemed very engaging, outgoing, intelligent, and likeable, so I would choose her. Ok, my new audience t-shirt: “Bae for Tay!” 

ETA: They could potentially cast Cassie, as well. That would be a pretty gutsy twist—she’s not willing to settle on the search for a soul mate. So least 4 more above HB.

They'll never cast Cassie. Once someone turns somewhat villainy by bachelor nation standards, it's over for them.

Hannah G will be on bach in paradise and i'm sure the guys will want her because she's pretty and low in drama. 

Tayshia just gives me Andi and Rachel vibes. Strong personality that's ok at first but then they get annoying to watch. She does have the adventure part down though. Tayshia's whole time on the show seems like one big bachelor audition. Fun-check  Bubbly- check adventurous- check always on all the time- check. None of those are bad qualities but she just comes off as a bit fake.

Caelynn- Shot herself in the foot talking about becoming the bachelorette on a bus full of catty girls. Should have left that out of your convo.

Hannah B wins by default but honestly, that beast face she makes grosses me out . 

To summarize- there are no good options.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

I like Hannah Big Tooth, but that Botox, yikes, kid looks like a Klingon.  Not even 30 and hitting the Botox.  Which reminded my old ass to make an appointment.  

• LOL 5
13 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

They'll never cast Cassie. Once someone turns somewhat villainy by bachelor nation standards, it's over for them.

Hannah G will be on bach in paradise and i'm sure the guys will want her because she's pretty and low in drama. 

Tayshia just gives me Andi and Rachel vibes. Strong personality that's ok at first but then they get annoying to watch. She does have the adventure part down though. Tayshia's whole time on the show seems like one big bachelor audition. Fun-check  Bubbly- check adventurous- check always on all the time- check. None of those are bad qualities but she just comes off as a bit fake.

Caelynn- Shot herself in the foot talking about becoming the bachelorette on a bus full of catty girls. Should have left that out of your convo.

Hannah B wins by default but honestly, that beast face she makes grosses me out . 

I agree. They should just bring back one of the other potential bachelorettes from a previous season. You know, the one where they 'couldn't decide'. Give one of them a chance. This has worked for the Bachelor, so why not the Bachelorette?  IOW, where is it written the chosen one MUST be from the current season??

• Love 3
(edited)

Bachandbachettefans have posted that Colton doesn't return to the States to chase down with Cassie, they will remain in Portugal instead for the portion of last week's fantasy suite after Cassie left.

As what I posted last November the FRC will take place in Mallorca, Spain, Colton and Cassie are about to reconcile in Portugal before hopping off to Spain; as they will re-do for the overnight date that was supposed to happen in Portugal that night Cassie left and Colton jumped the fence.

Before things to end in Portugal, Colton eliminates Tayshia first and then Hannah G that she has no overnight date that Colton will declare his love with Cassie.

Those RS spoilers are very wrong. Colton did not jump back to US to reunite with Cassie as they stay in Europe.

One more thing, Meet the Parents is still on that is pre-planned, Cassie will only meet Colton's family in Spain. Plus, the only last chance date in Spain to take place at Mallorcan cliffs.
Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 3

Why not just fly everyone to forking Spain? The amount of money this crap makes that it can throw so much money around flying people here and there (supposedly at the last minute, though I am starting to think more and more that this entire thing starting with Cassie's terribly acted "I don't know, I just don't know" was staged and planned weeks or months in advance. Probably the second Cassie stepped out of the limo and Colton felt Little Colton finally awakening in his pants. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I wouldn't say RS is very wrong. He had it all right except the location. Cassie leaving and Colton going after her was really the story. I am willing to overlook the location error.

• Love 6
On 3/8/2019 at 11:59 AM, Jaclyn88 said:

Im so glad im not the only one...I used the seinfeld like "fake fake" I liked tyaisha at first but then it was the freaking uber perkiness "look at me Im the best girlfriend" she is so annoying and I never saw anything but "I wanna win" out of her. Hannah G is a dioll, and considering some of the other etts they gave had (ashley, jen) hannah G is way more pretty and watchable--however I love the choice of hannah b. first off, it must piss caellyn off so much, lol, and secondly I like her quirkiness and her cute personality and I know she will be fun to watch---and she didnt come in wearing her pageant banner ala Caellyn so theres a plus. so I would have been happy with either Hannah, but shes going to be fun to watch.

• Love 3
(edited)

Did we ever get an answer about that proposal scene? Has anyone ever asked Colton?

Steve said the ring box was empty but when did they film it?

Was it after the fence jump or when they arrived to Portugal with the final 3? Was it when Colton told the producers that Cassie was his final choice thinking she felt the same?

was Fleiss that embarrassed that he didn’t get a proposal that he forced Colton to film that? What was the point? 

I just watched the preview again and Colton says “I’m getting down on one knee and asking her to be my wife” (who knows that could have been cut from Becca’s season for all we know) 

Edited by Kerri Johnson
  • Love 1