Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom: Young Moms Club - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Could they have burned through these episodes any faster? I just happened to see that there were 2 on tonight while flipping through the guide and one was the finale! I didn’t watch. I don’t understand the point of resurrecting the footage into a 6 episode “new” show.

• Love 1

I noticed that.  Only watched part of the finale, didn't see the whole thing yet.

The one who is on a tight budget sure does eat out a lot.

The hypernemisis girl, Heather?  Something about her looks weird.  I can't explain it.  It's like she puts on a ton of face makeup and no eyemakeup and her eyelids look too much like the same color as the whole face.  As you can tell, I couldn't put my finger on it yet, but she's just odd looking.

20 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I noticed that.  Only watched part of the finale, didn't see the whole thing yet.

The one who is on a tight budget sure does eat out a lot.

The hypernemisis girl, Heather?  Something about her looks weird.  I can't explain it.  It's like she puts on a ton of face makeup and no eyemakeup and her eyelids look too much like the same color as the whole face.  As you can tell, I couldn't put my finger on it yet, but she's just odd looking.

I agree.

I thought she looked gray (for lack of a better word) because of the hyperemesis, but she still looks like Dr. Baden did her makeup on the steel slab after giving birth.  

It's disconcerting.

Come to think of it, everything about this shitshow is disconcerting.

Looks like MTV is unloading it as quickly as possible what with airing two new episodes back to back.  I believe Bravo used to do that, air a ratings disaster at odd hours, 2-3 episodes in a row to get it out of the way, and then jettison it into oblivion.

These morons were even more insufferable than the ones on Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2.

And that Nicole?  I wanted to ram a thesaurus up her ass and pull it back out of her throat.

I counted EIGHTEEN (18) times she used the word "like" in a single scene.  Yes, she used the word so often I actually counted at one point.  

Ugh.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 5/24/2019 at 8:26 AM, Persnickety1 said:

I thought she looked gray (for lack of a better word) because of the hyperemesis, but she still looks like Dr. Baden did her makeup on the steel slab after giving birth.  

And that Nicole?  I wanted to ram a thesaurus up her ass and pull it back out of her throat.

I counted EIGHTEEN (18) times she used the word "like" in a single scene.  Yes, she used the word so often I actually counted at one point.  

Both of these things made me laugh like a hyena.  

On 5/24/2019 at 9:39 PM, heatherchandler said:

What's the story with the Dirty?

I'm trying to go back in memory from when I looked it up when the info aired on PLM.  Not sure if you've heard about The Dirty, but it's basically where guys write in post stories about women who are (in their words) slutty, trashy, etc.  I don't think anything was said that was too specific, but just that (again, paraphrasing their words) she and her friends are trashy, slutty, etc.  I'm on my work computer right now otherwise I'd link it but if you Google 'Nicole Pleskow The Dirty', you'll see it.  The comments section is a mix of more guys talking shit about her and some sticking up for her.  

• Love 1