Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Anyone else hear Bethenny say that when she was in LA Carol acted like she didn’t want her friends to see her.  That Carol made her pick her up and drop her off like she’s embarrassed to be seen with her.  There it is.  That’s where the hurt started.

And for me that story doesn't track because Carole and Bethenny had been friends for a couple years already by this point. They hadn't been leading some secret friendship.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 18
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

So Dennis died of a drug overdose? When did THIS happen?

Weeks ago.  He took a combination of oxycodone, Vicodin and sleeping pills.  A concoction which stops the heart.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Bethenny did call her those things, though. Carole didn't pull it from thin air.

Denial is one strange thing IMB! We see what's going on, but some see what they want to see and deflect/transfer with their denials! lol! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Mozelle said:

Bethenny did call her those things, though. Carole didn't pull it from thin air.

I just can't figure out why Carole didn't just ask Bethenny  about the things she heard....if my friend was saying stuff I would ask her right then and there. Makes me think Carole's jealousy got in the way and she wanted to take Bethenny down. Like it was planned ahead of time. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

Weeks ago.  He took a combination of oxycodone, Vicodin and sleeping pills.  A concoction which stops the heart.

But before he passed, he asked an assistant to get him some Narcan. 

Is that the next big status thing for the rich and powerful?  " Why yes I have an assistant follow me around with Narcan in case I can't hold my opioids.  Anybody need some?"

• Love 6

I'm not sure what I expected, but, I was kind of disappointed.  I knew they'd wait until the end for the Bethenny/Carole stuff, but, I guess I wanted to see more of Andy's reaction.  I found the whole hour kind of underwhelming.  You'd think I was new here.

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Yes she did.   I was commenting on the black and white being proof.

5 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Everything Carole said is something Bethenny said about her on the show.

She wasn't claiming anything. She was stating the things that Beth said.

Yes

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

I think after hanging tough with Bethenny for a year, it got to be too much being around someone who's always in crisis mode and "me me me me."

Didn't Bethenny herself say that as a friend she's a lot of work, or something to that effect?

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Bethenny said some snarky, borderline nasty (nasty is in the ear of the listener) things about Carole but she did not bully her "all season long". This is shades of Kelly Jellybeans Bensimone pleading "systematic bullying". Did Carole watch old RHONY episodes or something to build her arsenal. Hey - I get it, Bethenny can be a piece of work in her own right but that doesn't excuse Carole from her behavior this season - and quite frankly since she got on the show, she was just more stealth about it in the past. I still go back to her first season and her constant talking heads where she said judgey things about Luanne, long before Adam was in the picture...  I saw that tweet from Carole defending Drunkinda... Apparently it's only been this season and was only a handful of times over 5 months that Drunkinda was drunk and nasty. Oh. Kay. Yeah.....

She had to cover the fact that she was adam's girlfriend (luann's niece) babysitter. Make Lu look bad first

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Fiero425 said:

I'm sorry, but Dorinda's cracking me up! I'm LMAO at her being assertive and telling these b!tches off trying to make her out to be a drunk on Nat'l TV! 

She doesn't need them to make her out to look like a drunk on TV, she can take care of that on her own.

35 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Carole is complaining about being age shamed. With the shit she's said about Luanne and Sonja? Okaaaaay.

She's ridiculous. At this point, I pity her.

• Love 23
11 minutes ago, tribeca said:

I know people don’t like Carole but I found it very sad when she said her husband died and if he hadn’t they would have had a child together.   As someone who wasn’t blessed with children it’s incredible hurtful when those who have children rub in your face.  

She's said that before. It does make me sad for her. Rubbing the not having kids in her face isn't something I'll defend Bethenny about. The no career thing though, alllllll day.

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I think she did when she didn't get a bigger part on Bethenny's spin off with Fredrick. 

I know nothing about this since I didn't watch whatever that show was. Did Carole appear on that show and act like she needed to be a co-star? Because from what I've read in the forum, this Frederick guy made it clear that he wasn't interested in doing another season with Bethenny. Is that what Carole is really jealous of?

• Love 17
54 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

That’s exactly the right word ..Bully.  A very mean bully at that.  What bothers me is everyone is letting her off the hook about her drinking.  Why can’t someone just say “ Dorinda, you have to go to rehab”.  She’s laughing about all the incidents when she was sloppy drunk.  She thinks everything she did while drinking was so funny.  That woman is mental and became unlikeable.   Andy should not have her return.  She is not fun at all and brings nothing to the show imo.

I think some people did talk to her in private (Carole, Beth, maybe Ramona?)    They mentioned it tonight.  But not wanting to make a scene at the reunion on TV. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Mozelle said:

I know nothing about this since I didn't watch whatever that show was. Did Carole appear on that show and act like she needed to be a co-star? Because from what I've read in the forum, this Frederick guy made it clear that he wasn't interested in doing another season with Bethenny. Is that what Carole is really jealous of?

I think that was a joke.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I don't know...would you really want a housewives reunion show dedicated to you?  Is it considered respectful to have a show full of screeching harpies dedicated to your memory? What does that say about a person, or how the people dedicating the show felt about them?

@walnutqueen make room for me in your handbasket. I'll bring wine and snacks.

OK, I'm glad you said this because I found it really jarring. Like, these screaming and shouty ladies that we just watched...was in memory of Dennis Shields? It didn't compute. It was awkward, to say the least.

7 minutes ago, bencr said:

Didn't Bethenny herself say that as a friend she's a lot of work, or something to that effect?

I believe she said it at some point during the season once the friendship started breaking down.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I don't know...would you really want a housewives reunion show dedicated to you?  Is it considered respectful to have a show full of screeching harpies dedicated to your memory? What does that say about a person, or how the people dedicating the show felt about them?

@walnutqueen make room for me in your handbasket. I'll bring wine and snacks.

That was my first thought.

We need a bus for that trip to hell.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

She's said that before. It does make me sad for her. Rubbing the not having kids in her face isn't something I'll defend Bethenny about. The no career thing though, alllllll day.

I’m not 100 percent sure, but in her book, didn’t she say he had some kind of cancer before the cancer that killed him, that he had treatments that made him sterile?  Maybe I’m right or wrong.  Anyone?

• Love 11
47 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Yes Carole. If everything you say is okay because it's true, well, Bethenny is telling truths too.

This!  It's true Carole has no career.  Truth.   Carole has no kids. Truth.  

Bethenny likes to dominate the conversation. Truth.   Bethenny likes things to be about herself. Truth.   

So Carole why is your truth less hurtful than hers?  

• Love 23
42 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Are you scared of Bethenny too was even worse. Lol. Oh Carole is a stupid, entitled child.

Maybe not smart, but saying what many of us are thinking.  

Plus, if Carole is/was friends with Andy, she may have felt she was with a "friend."  Guess not.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, VioletHues said:

People may come down on me for this, but I read What Remains and I'm not so sure that Carole and Anthony would have a child right now had he lived. Of course no one can ever know, but she didn't seem very happy with him and that relationship. She seemed much more passionate about being with Carolyn than she did with Anthony

Seeing how her friendships progress that probably wouldn't have lasted either.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I was thinking the same thing.  I felt insulted for him!

You have to do that if you want to be heard.  Bethenny talks non-stop, so either you interrupt or verbally steamroll her just like she does others.  

So then Carole should Ben ok with Bethenny talking over her. What’s good for the goose Ian good for the gander. 

• Love 10