Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Whoever did Sonja’s makeup is trying to make up for the clown face she had during the season.  It’s actually quite nice.  I like her false eyelashes best of all the ladies.

• Love 17
Just now, QuinnM said:

Whoever did Sonja’s makeup is trying to make up for the clown face she had during the season.  It’s actually quite nice.  I like her false eyelashes best of all the ladies.

I  always wonder about the makeup situation with these shows.

It seems to me that what we see on the regular episodes are the result of the HW's own work or someone they hire. The reunions rarely have horrible makeup jobs, so it makes me think they use Bravo provided make up artists.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Well the same could be said about Bethenny being called a narcissist! Why is she upset about that? Self-reflection is a wonderful thing and she should look into it; STAT! ;-)

I don’t know because I didn’t comment on her. You commented on Dorinda and that’s why I responded about Dorinda.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, bagger said:

I don’t know because I didn’t comment on her. You commented on Dorinda and that’s why I responded about Dorinda.

...and I was just commenting back that any moniker thrown out there can be deflected onto another one of these hypocritical HW's and their fans! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
Just now, Neurochick said:

What is the reason Bethenny and Carole turned on each other?  Was it because they were never really friends to begin with?

I really think it's because Bethenny and Carole got busy. Bethenny talked about Adam and Carole went mental. Then Bethenny got defensive and it escelated.

• Love 22
19 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

She's the worst with Sonja because she hates Sonja, and Sonja is the weakest of the group - she has the least money, the least status, and she doesn't always fight back well. Dorinda is a classic bully.

That’s exactly the right word ..Bully.  A very mean bully at that.  What bothers me is everyone is letting her off the hook about her drinking.  Why can’t someone just say “ Dorinda, you have to go to rehab”.  She’s laughing about all the incidents when she was sloppy drunk.  She thinks everything she did while drinking was so funny.  That woman is mental and became unlikeable.   Andy should not have her return.  She is not fun at all and brings nothing to the show imo.

• Love 22

Carole looks really bad tonight.  I mean for someone who has a team to make them up, she looks awful.

She really does. She looks more sunken than usual and her sour puss and muppet hair isn't helping.

1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Even if it were true, it still shouldn't have come out of her mouth.

Agree'd.

• Love 20

Carole looks really bad tonight.  I mean for someone who has a team to make them up, she looks awful.

She got "TOO FIT" and is close to emaciation! It's something celebs do to be on TV, but IRL they're skeletal and freaky looking! ;-(

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

So Carole months later is still babying the friend whose husband is dead but can't get off Bethenny's jock more than two weeks after Dennis died.

I'm pretty sure the reunion was over and done with before Dennis' death (unless of course you're referring to something Carole has said on social media or whatever since he died).

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

So Carole months later is still babying the friend whose husband is dead but can't get off Bethenny's jock more than two weeks after Dennis died.

Key word: friend. Bethenny and Carole are not friends any more.

• Love 22