Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I'm pretty sure the reunion was over and done with before Dennis' death (unless of course you're referring to something Carole has said on social media or whatever since he died).

Yes. Referring to that. There's pages and pages of it between Bethenny and Carole's board.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Yeah, Beth, you did age-shame her.

You fucking know you did.

Take a page out of Rinna's book and OWN IT, BABY!

That's Bethenny's MO: DENY, DENY, DENY! She's sick in the head! It's like she doesn't realize she's being recorded! It can be played back and she'll still dispute it! Truly disturbed behavior! ;-(

• Love 22
Just now, Fiero425 said:

That's Bethenny's MO: DENY, DENY, DENY! She's sick in the head! It's like she doesn't realize she's being recorded! It can be played back and she'll still dispute it! Truly disturbed behavior! ;-(

I think her point was Carole needs to GROW the F UP

• Love 17
1 minute ago, AnnA said:

The expression on Bethenny's face at that moment was priceless.  She knew then that Carole was going to be fired.  Carole's a stupid entitled bitch!   You don't have a career and now you don't even have a job. 

Which was Bethenny's point....she has more in common with jobless Tinsley

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 16
Just now, QuinnM said:

And you know what?  That’s ok.  Why doesn’t she just say, I’m over that and looking for the next chapter.  And right now I’m enjoying where I am.  Why is she so defenseive about not having a career?  If she wasn’t so defensive it wouldn’t be an issue.

Correct.

Carole sets herself up to look ridiculous with the career situation. 

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

They are all SO PROUD of each other.  What bullshit, they all probably hate one another in real life.

I've always said this is the only cast where I think they all truly dislike each other (And always has) and only pretend for cameras so they can push whatever shit they are selling. 

• Love 6
Just now, psychoticstate said:

I'm behind and just starting watching.  Dorinda is proving that her wig is not the only vile thing about her.  She is in fucking denial about everything.  Dorinda, you are a drunk.  Worse, you are a mean drunk.  You have a drinking problem. Going to jail does not make anyone more of an alcoholic than someone else. 

Oh, but that is the only thing Carole tweeted tonight.  Dorinda is not a drunk.  Per Carole:

Oh please I'm so sick of this. Dorinda got drunk& angry a few times during 5 months of filming a stressful show. She was called names& denigrated the entire season on a TVshow. Luann in real life assaults a police officer, lands in jail, continues to drink &she's celebrated. Stop

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

Didn't Carole just have an article out in a pretty well known magazine recently? She wrote a book and was working on a cookbook with that guy she dated years ago. I think that might qualify her as a freelance writer or something no? Or does Bethenny now control Webster's dictionary and defines what is/is not a career (solely based on how many people you pay to hang out ,  I mean work, for you in your apartment).

This is what's so confusing; WTF are Andy and Bethenny talking about? Because Carole doesn't have a huge staff running up her arse she doesn't have a fk'n career? What's Andy's; being an arse-hole? I can't tell anymore after this performance lapping up Bethenny! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 14