Type keyword(s) to search

Season Five Spoilers, Speculation and Sightings

Swiping from TWoP & Wiki (I've filled in what I could find on the good old interwebs):

S5 teams:

Lone Star Chuck Wagon (@LSChuckWagon) - serves BBQ, Tex-Mex, and much more.
    Let There Be Bacon (@LTBBacon) - is from Cleveland, OH and serves bacon-inspired dishes.
    Military Moms (@MilitaryMomstrk) - is from Fort Drum, New York. Serving comfort food.
    Beach Cruiser (@BeachCruiserFT) - serves authentic, fresh California cuisine dishes.
    The Middle Feast (@MidFeastTruck)) - is from Los Angeles, CA and serves Middle Eastern food dishes.
    The Gourmet Graduates (FB ThegGourmetGraduates) - from Providence, RI. It is currently unknown what dishes they serves. (I saw TexMex breakfast in a post)
    Chatty Chicken (FB chattychickenfoodtruck2014) - from Chattanooga Tennessee. It is currently unknown what dishes they serves (I'm guessing Chicken!)
    Madres (@MadresFoodTruck)- serves authentic Mexican dishes.

They have been to Tuscon AZ, OKC, St. Louis last weekend and now looks like they are in Mobile AL. 

I saw them when they were in OKC. Ate the mother trucker cheeseburger from Let There Be Bacon. It was pretty good. It would have been so much better if it had been made with a fresh, handmade hamburger. I couldn't tell if it was a frozen patty or a packaged patty. Most likely a frozen though. I then went to the Beach Crusier truck and had a steak taco and the frosted avocado fries. It was absolutely delicious! The fries are slices of avocado slightly breaded in crushed frosted flakes. They served it with some crispy kale, feta (?) cheese and a sauce. I truly considered finding them the next day but decided against it.

• Love 1