Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E07 She Said/She Said

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I’m almost 54 have had rheumatoid arthritis since I was 13, have had 8 orthopedic surgeries in the last 10 years. I’ve had to rely in a knee scooter for 3 of my surgeries, two of which I was totally non weight bearing for over 8 weeks - only thing that let me get out of the house.

If only I had needed a scooter because I was drunk diving into a hot tub ...

or didn’t live in a two story house at the top of a steep hill...

Kelly and Jolie providing food for the homeless was lovely and such a way to get perspective 

I don't think the method you use in order to heal should be dependent on what caused the injury.  A broken bone is a broken bone. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, ladle said:

The Cut Fitness stuff was eh (though if I were Shannon I would probably at least throw her a bone and use her fitness services during filming, because why not?  And, hey, it's a storyline) but I was thinking more in regard to the Eddie issue.  I can 100% believe that Shannon is "that friend" who takes and takes (emotionally) but never really asks how things are going with you.  And I can also completely understand how frustrating that would be, especially when your husband is going through a major medical crisis. 

I don't think that Shannon's history shows her as the kind of person who would never ask how a friend is doing. She was there for Brooks when she thought he had cancer.  She helped Tamra during her skin cancer issue. I want to say she helped Mehgan out with some health issue as well - I just can't remember if it was cancer related or not (maybe related to Jim's ex-wife?). I  feel like Tamra is exaggerating about this as she is prone to do. From Shannon's blog - bolding mine:

It’s heartbreaking for me to hear that Tamra feels I don’t trust her when it comes to my weight and working out. I absolutely do respect and trust her and just wish that her gym was closer to my home. It’s more upsetting to hear that she feels I don’t ever ask about Eddie. This confuses me because I do. I wish she would have communicated her feelings to me, because that’s part of a healthy friendship.

Tamra doesn't deal in healthy friendships. She's never had a friendship on this show that she didn't try to torpedo in the same way that she is doing with Shannon. She did it to Vicki, Heather, Gretchen, Alexis, and now Shannon. She percieves a slight, holds on to it, tells everyone else that there is a problem with the friendship and then blows up out of the blue at the person she has an issue with. This leaves the other person confused and defensive. It's really interesting to me that none of the women on the show have ever picked up on her pattern, I think she is really just that good at manipulating situations to her advantage. It's amazing really, imagine what she could do if she were also educated. She'd be an evil mastermind for sure. 

Edited: My knee scooter was a life saver after I broke my ankle. I was a disaster on crutches and constantly risked making my injury worse. When I found out that they made scooters that could be used instead of crutches, I was elated. It gave me back my mobility while I was healing. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Re:  Cut Fitness and Shannon.  We have no idea how far Cut Fitness is from Shannon's home, but from her blog, it's apparently too far to entice her to work out there regularly.  Shannon's been very open about not liking exercise at all; heck, she was happy to give David the bike that he bought for her home.  That bike was literally 10 feet away, and she didn't use it.  So it makes sense for someone like her to have a personal trainer come to her house and physically make her exercise.  

I don't think Tamra should give her shade about that.  Even if Cut Fitness was only a 10 minute drive (and I bet it's a lot more, with OC traffic), it's still too daunting for Shannon.....drive, fight traffic, circle around to park, etc.  I actually get that, because my own gym is .7 miles from my house, but there are probably 20 lights (not exaggerating), and the parking garage is the 3rd floor.....I sometimes just go for a walk outside my house.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, MatildaMoody said:

I don't think that Shannon's history shows her as the kind of person who would never ask how a friend is doing. She was there for Brooks when she thought he had cancer.  She helped Tamra during her skin cancer issue. I want to say she helped Mehgan out with some health issue as well - I just can't remember if it was cancer related or not (maybe related to Jim's ex-wife?). I  feel like Tamra is exaggerating about this as she is prone to do. From Shannon's blog - bolding mine:

Hey look, I completely agree that Tamra is evil incarnate -- you're preaching to the choir on that one!  I think her entry onto this show brought it to a really low place and that she's consistently willing to go really low to hurt people, and for that reason others are afraid of her and maybe she'll never get her just desserts.  And it's also possible that Shannon was a caring friend in the past (e.g. Brooks) and she's going through a selfish phase now because of her divorce, and maybe that's even understandable.  But I think it says something that, even as someone who is firmly NOT AT ALL "Team Tamra," I 100% believe that their friendship has been emotionally one-sided.  Maybe I'm wrong!  Maybe I'm swayed because I don't particularly like Shannon either.  But it's my opinion.

• Love 4
On 8/28/2018 at 3:23 AM, Higgins said:

Eddie shouldn't be drinking if he wants to live past 55. Also take your beta blocker. You'll get used to it.

But Eddie has been an adrenaline junkie for YEARS.  Of course taking a Beta blocker is anathema to him.  Keep it up, Eddie -- if you're bucking for a quick exit from this life you're gonna get your wish. 

And what'll Tamra do then?  She needs to realize that Eddie has to believe changing his lifestyle won't be the end of fun as he knows it.

When they lived in his house and Tamra was all into working out and doing everything Eddie's way, they were much happier.   But I don't think their life now with the super expensive house and its problems, her family (Mom and Ryan) hanging around all the time, and season after season of filming has gotten to be a drag for him.   

Now with this serious health issue, he can't just go out for a bike ride when it all gets to be too much for him.  Sorry to say the road ahead looks pretty bumpy for Eddie and Tamra.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, lezlers said:

I don't think the method you use in order to heal should be dependent on what caused the injury.  A broken bone is a broken bone. 

Right. It was so stupid and irresponsible of Tamra to be jumping around the wet hot tub like that. But it happened. She needs to heal. Crutches are so freaking hard and painful for many to use. I think the scooters are a great idea; they probably really speed up the healing process.

2 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

don't think that Shannon's history shows her as the kind of person who would never ask how a friend is doing. She was there for Brooks when she thought he had cancer.  She helped Tamra during her skin cancer issue. I want to say she helped Mehgan out with some health issue as well - I just can't remember if it was cancer related or not (maybe related to Jim's ex-wife?). I  feel like Tamra is exaggerating about this as she is prone to do

I agree with this. I don't think it's typical of Shannon to be so self involved. She's going through a rough time and has a bit of tunnel vision. 

My best friend has been there for me for anything and everything. But early this year, she separated from her husband. It was horrible, just the most dysfunctional split - and the split was a dream compared to the shit she'd been putting up with for months leading up to her leaving. She became a single mom and was dealing with his stalker BS. Ugh...anyway, it was months of me being there for her. Talking her through it, giving advice, just listening to her vent. I had a couple big things I had to deal with during that time and she was less than supportive. But I knew that was not her norm; I knew she was just in a bad place. I remembered how much I'd leaned on her in the past and let it go.

But, you know, if it DID bother me, I'd talk to her about it - not take it out on her in a passive-aggressive way as Tamra did with Shannon.

2 hours ago, Sterling said:

Re:  Cut Fitness and Shannon.  We have no idea how far Cut Fitness is from Shannon's home, but from her blog, it's apparently too far to entice her to work out there regularly.  Shannon's been very open about not liking exercise at all; heck, she was happy to give David the bike that he bought for her home.  That bike was literally 10 feet away, and she didn't use it.  So it makes sense for someone like her to have a personal trainer come to her house and physically make her exercise.  

I don't think Tamra should give her shade about that.  Even if Cut Fitness was only a 10 minute drive (and I bet it's a lot more, with OC traffic), it's still too daunting for Shannon.....drive, fight traffic, circle around to park, etc.  I actually get that, because my own gym is .7 miles from my house, but there are probably 20 lights (not exaggerating), and the parking garage is the 3rd floor.....I sometimes just go for a walk outside my house.

Shannon has also said she feels really insecure working out in front of others. I think an in-home trainer makes the most sense. It's convenient, it's private. Shannon hasn't been into fitness her whole life. She needs to find a way that works best for her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 8/28/2018 at 6:53 AM, Sharonana said:

Why does Steve not allow Vicki to be herself? I feel like she is stifling part of her personality for the sake of a man/relationship/ring. Vicki is known as the whoop it up girl. Let her have fun and be her authentic self, even if she was a complete shit about Brooks and covering up the cancer. Just my two cents about their relationship.

And if Shannon is getting 30K a month, why can't she find someone to fix her hair?!?

Not liking the two new housewives.
I can understand Tamra's feelings about Shannon not asking about Eddie. Shannon is all wrapped up in herself. I get it, but you still gotta be a friend to others.

Make no mistake -- it's all part of the plan.  Vicki has somehow gleaned that Steve prefers that she not behave like a college-age party girl.  So she's reining it in right now because she thinks she'll sucker him into believing she's wife material.  Should this be successful (fat chance, honey) then all the whoop-it-up garbage would be immediately back on. 

And after that, she'll tell him he's not invited to vacation with her and her kids because it's a "family vacation".

• Love 5
4 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

Tamra doesn't deal in healthy friendships. She's never had a friendship on this show that she didn't try to torpedo in the same way that she is doing with Shannon. She did it to Vicki, Heather, Gretchen, Alexis, and now Shannon. She percieves a slight, holds on to it, tells everyone else that there is a problem with the friendship and then blows up out of the blue at the person she has an issue with. This leaves the other person confused and defensive. It's really interesting to me that none of the women on the show have ever picked up on her pattern, I think she is really just that good at manipulating situations to her advantage. It's amazing really, imagine what she could do if she were also educated. She'd be an evil mastermind for sure. 

Edited: My knee scooter was a life saver after I broke my ankle. I was a disaster on crutches and constantly risked making my injury worse. When I found out that they made scooters that could be used instead of crutches, I was elated. It gave me back my mobility while I was healing. 

Agree 100%. Tamra is incapable of having a long-lasting female friendship. There are people like that. My daughter had a 'friend' like that, had no idea how to be a friend without going on the attack over something or other...this kid had a new 'friend' every couple of months and there was always non-stop drama. 

I see people on those cute little scooters all the time now. A co-worker tore a muscle and zipped around the office on it for a couple of months, crutches seem so outdated now...why someone would criticize anyone who needs one or could use one is bizarre...why in the world would that be a problem to anyone?

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Sterling said:

Would have been cool for Tamra to offer to send a trainer to Shannon. They could come all decked out in that horrible Cut Fitness logo Tamra and Eddie are always wearing when they're on camera, but they would actually be helping Shannon and getting in a free commercial for their bidness. They could teach Shannon how to use her body alone to get a good workout, like they do in the army, since Shannon hates using machines. Stupid Tamra, better just to be bitch about it, scowl and complain about Shannon not using her 'services'.

• Love 5

I live in Orange County so I have been interested in this topic myself.  For reference- if Shannon is still living in Corona Del Mar or close to it, right now, middle of the day on a Saturday with no traffic Cut Fitness is 34 minutes away.  On that drive Shannon would pass literally dozens if not a hundred other fitness places.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Shannon has also said she feels really insecure working out in front of others. I think an in-home trainer makes the most sense. It's convenient, it's private. Shannon hasn't been into fitness her whole life. She needs to find a way that works best for her.

Eh, but Tamra or Eddie, or even someone else from Cut, could have been her at-home trainer for the purpose of filming.  This is like if your friend is a baker who likes to promote her bakery on the show, and you need a cake for a filmed event, yet you order from a different bakery.  It may not be intentional shade, but it's shade.  Just my opinion!  And, again, I say this as someone who loathes Tamra. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, lezlers said:

On 8/31/2018 at 8:59 PM, Stats Queen said:

I’m almost 54 have had rheumatoid arthritis since I was 13, have had 8 orthopedic surgeries in the last 10 years. I’ve had to rely in a knee scooter for 3 of my surgeries, two of which I was totally non weight bearing for over 8 weeks - only thing that let me get out of the house.

If only I had needed a scooter because I was drunk diving into a hot tub ...

or didn’t live in a two story house at the top of a steep hill...

Kelly and Jolie providing food for the homeless was lovely and such a way to get perspective 

Of course, that’s not what I meant, I just meant that Tamra had some fun right before her injury and I didn’t 

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, NYCFree said:

My advice, after being in the Netherlands this summer, is to be very wary of edibles. We tried hard candy edibles and they barely had an effect. Bought a few cookies and over several evenings ate them with a mild and pleasant effect. The last cookie made me more stoned that I’ve ever been in my life, to an unpleasant degree. It occurred to me that in baking, it would be very possible to have a concentration of pot in one cookie accidentally, like an over abundance of chocolate chips.

I make cannabis butter (wrap the product in cheese cloth and heat in a double boiler with 1 cup of butter - 2 sticks - for 6 hours).  With the butter, I make edibles -- coconut banana bread, raspberry bars, lemon bars, toll house pan cookie.  There's no way there could be more cannabis butter in one cookie or lemon bar than another.

I would think in Amsterdam it would be regulated as it is here in California.  On the label, it should show how much a serving is, how much THC is in a serving, and how much THC is in the whole edible.  Maybe you weren't reading the label correctly.  Folks need to know how much they need or can tolerate, which isn't so easy to figure out at first.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

I make cannabis butter (wrap the product in cheese cloth and heat in a double boiler with 1 cup of butter - 2 sticks - for 6 hours).  With the butter, I make edibles -- coconut banana bread, raspberry bars, lemon bars, toll house pan cookie.  There's no way there could be more cannabis butter in one cookie or lemon bar and not another.

I would think in Amsterdam it would be regulated as it is here in California.  On the label, it should show how much a serving is, how much THC is in a serving, and how much THC is in the whole edible.  Maybe you weren't reading the label correctly.  Folks need to know how much they need or can tolerate, which isn't so easy to figure out at first.

This was my fourth cookie in two weeks, I had a very different reaction to it than the other three. For the first cookie I ate just one half and waited more than an hour before having the second half. All the cookies were the same type, the last one had an entirely different effect on me than the previous three cookies.

It’s interesting that you discount my warning to JennyMominFL, based solely on my actual experience within the past couple of months and say “there’s no way” it could have happened and that I should read the labels better. I know it can happen, because it did happen to me. I support the legalization of marijuana, look forward to having it in my state, and have absolutely no reason to lie about my experience.

Edited by NYCFree
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

I think Tamra is as transparent as saran wrap. 

• Love 2

I wonder if the reason Shannon hasn’t shown any interest in Eddie, if that is the case, is because he is still friends with David and has shown multiple times his disdain for her. Petty for sure but I could see it. 

• Love 2
On 8/27/2018 at 7:02 PM, nexxie said:

Did Kelly call Shane a little bitch in the preview? Can’t wait!

Yeah! And then Emily says, "Kelly!  That's my husband!", and Kelly replies "he's a little bitch!"  LOL, epic!!  I can't wait either.

And I have to say I'm liking Kelly a whole lot more this season already than I have since she came on the show.  And I totally love young Jolie's attitude.  She seems like a sweet kid.

• Love 8
On 8/28/2018 at 8:53 AM, Ubiquitous said:

This is the second ep this season I have watched and I do not recall much about it besides them playing drunk golf for a couple holes and Kelly's moral exhibitionism  at the soup kitchen. I did find it amusing that those bums got a fancy breakfast, not just eggs, grits, and some sort of bread. 

Empathy much?

• Love 15
On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:35 AM, Sterling said:

I was initially on Tamra's side with this but what you said makes a lot of sense.   I'm one of those freaks who enjoys working out and find that the company tends to make the workout, so I'd definitely make the drive if it meant an enjoyable workout with people I like.  But for someone like Shannon who will likely look for excuses to get out of it, having the trainer come to her house (I know Tamra said they'd send her someone but if she really does live far away it would likely cost an arm and a leg) is probably the only way to go. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:00 PM, VedaPierce said:

Would have been cool for Tamra to offer to send a trainer to Shannon. They could come all decked out in that horrible Cut Fitness logo Tamra and Eddie are always wearing when they're on camera, but they would actually be helping Shannon and getting in a free commercial for their bidness. They could teach Shannon how to use her body alone to get a good workout, like they do in the army, since Shannon hates using machines. Stupid Tamra, better just to be bitch about it, scowl and complain about Shannon not using her 'services'.

Not to side with Tamra or anything (as I posted above, I totally see Shannon's side in this too) but she specifically said she'd be willing to do that.  In fact, that's exactly what she WANTS (who wouldn't?)  I think she's offered to help Shannon numerous times but Shannon always goes for other services, which is part of why Tamra's annoyed at her right now.

15 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Yeah! And then Emily says, "Kelly!  That's my husband!", and Kelly replies "he's a little bitch!"  LOL, epic!!  I can't wait either.

And I have to say I'm liking Kelly a whole lot more this season already than I have since she came on the show.  And I totally love young Jolie's attitude.  She seems like a sweet kid.

Kelly is totally winning me over this season.  She's definitely rough around the edges but she comes across as a very loyal friend and that's a great quality to have.  She doesn't shy away from sticking up for someone, even if it means going toe to toe with another "friend." 

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:37 PM, Stats Queen said:

Of course, that’s not what I meant, I just meant that Tamra had some fun right before her injury and I didn’t 

LOL.  I feel you.  Sorry I misinterpreted what you were saying.  I had responded previously to someone who was slamming Tamra for daring to use a scooter for her injury so I still had that in mind.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, lezlers said:
On 9/1/2018 at 5:37 PM, Stats Queen said:

LOL.  I feel you.  Sorry I misinterpreted what you were saying.  I had responded previously to someone who was slamming Tamra for daring to use a scooter for her injury so I still had that in mind.

No worries! It would have been a nightmare to not have the scooter.

• Love 1
On 9/1/2018 at 5:42 AM, NYCFree said:

My advice, after being in the Netherlands this summer, is to be very wary of edibles. We tried hard candy edibles and they barely had an effect. Bought a few cookies and over several evenings ate them with a mild and pleasant effect. The last cookie made me more stoned that I’ve ever been in my life, to an unpleasant degree. It occurred to me that in baking, it would be very possible to have a concentration of pot in one cookie accidentally, like an over abundance of chocolate chips.

My advice to anyone just starting out with MJ med or otherwise, don't start with edibles.  Too hard to get the dose just right and its a creeper high.  With smoking it you feel the effects immediately and can stop or have a tad more.  

• Love 4
On 9/1/2018 at 5:34 PM, Anne Thrax said:

I make cannabis butter (wrap the product in cheese cloth and heat in a double boiler with 1 cup of butter - 2 sticks - for 6 hours).  With the butter, I make edibles -- coconut banana bread, raspberry bars, lemon bars, toll house pan cookie.  There's no way there could be more cannabis butter in one cookie or lemon bar than another.

WOW!  I am impressed!  This is my fantasy business.  I love baking.  I was thinking salad dressing would be a good canabiz as well.

On 9/2/2018 at 11:52 AM, biakbiak said:

I wonder if the reason Shannon hasn’t shown any interest in Eddie, if that is the case, is because he is still friends with David and has shown multiple times his disdain for her. Petty for sure but I could see it. 

I think that may have something to do with it.  Like maybe she doesn't want Eddie to be able to give David any information.  Another reason could be is she doesn't want to set up that sort of power dynamic with her friend.  It may be easier and have less hurt feelings if a stranger trainer is yelling at you or pushing you than a friend.  And the long drive from her house to the gym.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Juicy tidbit. Kelly's brother that we saw living with her before has tweeted @jeff lewis saying that given the opportunity, he'd be happy to tell the "truth" about kelly or something along those lines. Add that to her having nowhere to go Thanksgiving. Hmmmm

• Love 5
On 8/31/2018 at 9:27 AM, lezlers said:

"People just don't get my sarcasm" is something assholes say to try and get away with being an asshole, SHANE.

Moreso that Emily was intervening and kept declaring that Shane is sarcastic and people don’t get him. I’m married to someone who is sarcastic to an extreme. But I don’t have to clarify his comments, because if someone is actually sarcastic (or just generally hilarious), there is no need to point it out to others. It’s obvious and having to explain just means that he’s actually not sarcastic or funny. 

In sum, I agree with you

Unrelated to what I quoted, I don’t have any issue with what Kelly wore to the soup kitchen. It was 5:45 a.m. when she and Jolie got out of the car at the place. In my world, I don’t arrive anywhere that early unless I’m getting up for a flight. 

Edited by SimonSeymour
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I think that may have something to do with it.  Like maybe she doesn't want Eddie to be able to give David any information.  Another reason could be is she doesn't want to set up that sort of power dynamic with her friend.  It may be easier and have less hurt feelings if a stranger trainer is yelling at you or pushing you than a friend.  And the long drive from her house to the gym.

This is what I was thinking as well. I have friends who are personal trainers and for the most part I’d really rather not have them be my own trainer. Shannon may just want someone “objective.” Also isn’t Cut Fitness sort of CrossFit like? That seems kind of intimidating, especially if you’re not in great shape (I know a lot of people love it, but I’m guessing that Shannon—who hated a Peloton bike—is not one of them).

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

It may be easier and have less hurt feelings if a stranger trainer is yelling at you or pushing you than a friend.  And the long drive from her house to the gym.

That's a great point and one that I think fairly applies to Shannon. She's so sensitive and quickly jumps into hurt feelings, I can see her having a difficult time separating the lines of friendship and trainer. She spends so much time with Tamra that she probably doesn't want to hang out with her and then show up to a training session and have to listen to Tamra tell her about the cocktail or slice of pizza she shouldn't have had at dinner the night before.

Another possibility is that she feels too close and/or comfortable with Tamra/Eddie to take them seriously. For someone who hates working out, she'll probably feel more comfortable distracting herself from actually working out by trying to engage in girl chat and joking around. Tamra and Eddie may be professional and try to keep focused but those kind of habits would likely get frustrating and annoying for them to deal with. With a stranger, she may feel less judged because she'll see that stranger as simply doing their job to help her reach her goals.

It seems she's doing well with her journey and her food line has given her a lot of motivation to look more the part of someone who is truly benefiting from the delicious, low calorie food that she's selling to others. I certainly don't think this was some master plan but it's a great marketing strategy to use herself as an example of what her food can do for someone on a diet.

• Love 6

I just don't get all the love for Shannon.  She irritates me so much.  I feel like she tries too hard at being "hilarious" with her shrieking and fake slapstick.  Of course, I feel bad about her going through the divorce, but I can see where she was pretty nasty to David and they were really both at fault.  When she said she didn't even know you pay for water that just solidified my negative feelings for her.  I'm not saying she doesn't deserve money from David or anything, but seriously, how hard did she work at keeping house?  I'm sure she had nannies and housekeepers, so let's not pretend she was wrangling 3 kids, cooking, and cleaning all day.  She was living happily in her bubble and allowing David to take care of everything.  I really can't stand people who sit back and ride along in life with no intellectual curiosity about the world around them.  What if David had passed away?  She did nothing to enable herself to take care of herself and her children.  I find that so lazy!!  There's no excuse for that in this day and age!

I do, however love Archie.  I also think she's in for a world of trouble with those girls.  They are going to be a real handful!!

• Love 1

On 8/31/2018 at 9:09 AM, lezlers said:

I normally dislike Kelly but I really liked her in that scene.  You could tell she was coming from a genuine place and it wasn't the first time she's done it, since she knew exactly what she was doing as soon as she walked in and clearly looked comfortable while she was doing it.  I don't have anything bad to say about a mother trying to give her spoiled child some perspective by helping others.

100% 

On 9/3/2018 at 7:09 PM, Anne Thrax said:

She does seem like a sweet girl. 

On 9/4/2018 at 9:11 AM, lezlers said:

Kelly is totally winning me over this season.  She's definitely rough around the edges but she comes across as a very loyal friend and that's a great quality to have.  She doesn't shy away from sticking up for someone, even if it means going toe to toe with another "friend." 

Same! I couldn't stand Kelly before, but I am liking her more and more. She is quite lovely this season. Loyalty is something that says a lot about a person imo.

Regarding Shannon and Tamra, as a Shannon fan, I can see her being emotional and going through a hard time and the friendship not being 50/50. But I can't see her as just not caring about Tamra and Eddie and what they're dealing with. She has shown herself to be a compassionate person who truly cares about the wellness of others and the first to want to try to help.