Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E07 She Said/She Said

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I questioned something. Tamra’s Mom said that her boyfriend, the plumber, smoked pot. I was waiting to see if Tamra was going to ask her Mom if she tried it. 

I thought Tamra's mom confided that she had smoked pot.

4 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Someone commented about Eddie seeming angry. Im sure that he is. It something that doesn't get talked about much with regards to illness. A lot of people go through anger and depression. In some cases its worse than others. There is also denial. The anger comes from having a body that you trusted that you now feel you have no control of. When your whole body is tied into your identity like it is with Eddie, Its even worse. Who is an Eddie who cant work out, be physical and eat and drink what he chooses?  How can you be a Marine with AIDS? I've been there. I see a man who is struggling and its sad. I know that person. I've been that person. My husband has been that person.  Tamra can get angry but it wont help. Eddie has to figure this out for himself. This isnt just a disease, its an identity crisis.

Im doing really well actually.  Im on fosinopril and Atenolol right now and have been for around 15 years. Finally went to  college at 43 and wlll graduate magna cum Laude in December.

Well, whatever you are feeling or taking, you look pretty damn good to me.   Good luck with your degree.  I think that’s just wonderful.  Xo.   

Just a thought .. I hope Eddie isn’t taking his meds because he feels like he has to take care of his hot number Tamra, if you get my drift.  Wink wink.  Anyhow, that’s what my husband thinks.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Well, whatever you are feeling or taking, you look pretty damn good to me.   Good luck with your degree.  I think that’s just wonderful.  Xo

Thank you! I have to take care of myself. Im a Real Housewife of Orange County(fl)

• Love 11
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

What was Tamra saying about it, that it is healing her leg??  Isn't it just a pain killer-type/anti-anxiety?  It is not healing her, correct?

It acts as an anti-inflammatory as well.

many uses for it-even pets

• Love 4

Oh, lord.

I feel so sorry for that poor golf pro. Who goes golfing and ends up lying on top of another golfer? Only Tamra and Vickie. If I didn't have the headache from heck, I'd shake my head a lot harder.

Tamra, by the way, can wear all the "Christian" tee shirts she wants to, but she'll never be one unless she does something about her heart. And she won't because she's so thrilled to be naked wasted on the regular.

Shane is a twit. He really could have handled the original issue better, but that's not what I'm talking about. His little get-together with Tamra and Eddie (and Emily, of course) showed him to be the sort of guy I'd want to smack with a verbal skillet. He thinks he's a heckuva lot cuter than he is.

I think everything else I might have wanted to say has been well-covered by other folks. :)

• Love 13
3 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im supposed to be in Amsterdam in a month. I want pancaked a la RHOBH  and im tempted to try pot. I think it might help hubby’s pain.

You really should try it.  I know plenty of people it has helped enormously with a myriad of issues, including myself.  If I could afford it, I'd be smoking some primo weed all the time!  Do your due diligence on stuff like CBD extracts - the stuff that is legal to ship across the states is often hemp based, which has lower levels of CBDs.  Also, there's some initial research that suggests a fuller spectrum of cannabinoids, including THC, are more effective.

3 hours ago, WordsWordsWords said:

Oh, lord.

I feel so sorry for that poor golf pro. Who goes golfing and ends up lying on top of another golfer? Only Tamra and Vickie. If I didn't have the headache from heck, I'd shake my head a lot harder.

Tamra, by the way, can wear all the "Christian" tee shirts she wants to, but she'll never be one unless she does something about her heart. And she won't because she's so thrilled to be naked wasted on the regular.

Shane is a twit. He really could have handled the original issue better, but that's not what I'm talking about. His little get-together with Tamra and Eddie (and Emily, of course) showed him to be the sort of guy I'd want to smack with a verbal skillet. He thinks he's a heckuva lot cuter than he is.

I think everything else I might have wanted to say has been well-covered by other folks. :)

I'd be tempted to hit him with an actual skillet, as well.  (Six Feet Under, anyone?).  ;-)

1 hour ago, nightmeri said:

I am disappointed that my Shannon has gotten no love for the shirt she wore to golf : “I am not the cart girl”

she is always properly attired, lol

That was SO awesome!

32 minutes ago, Juneau Gal said:

By "those bums" do you mean the people who use the soup kitchen to feed themselves and their families due to the fact that they are down on their luck, for a myriad of reasons, and otherwise would go hungry? I volunteer often at our local soup kitchen. We provide a complete and varied menu at each serving so that all different tastes can be accommodated and the patrons can be afforded the dignity of selecting their meal. 100% of the diners, even those in the most desperate of condition, are appreciative and voice their thanks. Many, too many, of us are one paycheck away from being "those bums".  Thankfully the days of "beggars can't be choosers" is mostly gone and we don't throw moldy bread and gruel at hungry people. Kelly and Jolie did a great service  and I am glad it was filmed for viewers to see. 

BRAVA, @Juneau Gal.  Any one of us could fall on hard times, or experience devastating mental illness or substance abuse issues.  Here in San Diego, we have a significant number of homeless veterans, too.  Everyone deserves some basic human dignity.

• Love 24
22 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

He shouldnt, but he will and has. As an Aortic dissection survivor since 2007 there is a lot that my husband should not do, but does. Hes had afib since the dissection. Hes continued to drink socially since then.  Im a 28 year survivor of AIDS and I sometimes choose to do things I probably shouldnt. Eddie knows the risks. I know the risks. My husband knows the  risk.

Sick people make choices. They have agency. They dont always do what they should. Eddie is early on and is learning. Ediie may die younger than he should. My husband likely will. Im lucky as hell to be alive. and shockingly healthy at 48. Ill still likely die young, so i tread the line between watching my health and still living a full life. Eddie is trying to find that line  for himself.  i give him a lot of leeway.

Not to discount AFIB as a minor issue. Its not, but having survived AIDS and Aortic Dissection, AFIb is small potatoes for us

On a totally unrelated topic, I dont golf, but i was horrified by their behavior on that Golf course. Do they look at the footage with any shame?

I LOVE your attitude! I wish you and your husband many many more years of good health (or good enough health). I appreciate your perspective because there are plenty of people who would judge Eddie harshly for his decisions. You have explained so well why it’s a balance between the ‘perfect’ decision health wise versus the decisions that add enjoyment to your life. That’s probably a balance we all struggle with!

• Love 9
18 hours ago, Giselle said:

I do wonder if Eddie might think differently about taking his meds if had his own biological kids.  Not to take away from his relationship and love for Tamra and for each of her kids but they came into his life as an adult and teenagers for the most part and with Tamra and their father already providing for them. Had Eddie had his own children before or with Tamra his choices might be different.  Then again there are those parents, just as stubborn as Eddie is now or hopefully was then, who still won't take care of themselves to be there for their kids.

Good point. I have a friend, in his late 40s, who does not have children and is making choices that he might not make if he wanted to have a long life .... he has even admitted to knowing he is probably here for a good life not a long life. His version of a good life is to be a heavy drinker. He has no reason to think differently or aim for a longer life. How many of us hear people wanting to prolong their life for their children or grandchildren’s sake? 

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
Because I wanted to add extra words...ok?!
  • Love 2

My mom had uncontrolled A-Fib for many, many years. She actually died from the effects of taking blood thinners for so many years. Some of the medications doctors prescribe for patients with hard to control A-Fib has lots and lots of side effects. My mom's had tons and she hated taking it and often wondered if she should just stop since it was doing much to control the A-Fib anyway.  I completely get why Eddie isn't taking his.   I hope Eddie is able to get his A-Fib under control - it can be a pretty difficult thing to live with.

• Love 5

I think that not taking his medications and drinking is a personal decision as long as it is an informed decision. I hope he has been educated on the choices made and the probable outcomes of non compliance. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

By "those bums" do you mean the people who use the soup kitchen to feed themselves and their families due to the fact that they are down on their luck, for a myriad of reasons, and otherwise would go hungry? I volunteer often at our local soup kitchen. We provide a complete and varied menu at each serving so that all different tastes can be accommodated and the patrons can be afforded the dignity of selecting their meal. 100% of the diners, even those in the most desperate of condition, are appreciative and voice their thanks. Many, too many, of us are one paycheck away from being "those bums".  Thankfully the days of "beggars can't be choosers" is mostly gone and we don't throw moldy bread and gruel at hungry people. Kelly and Jolie did a great service  and I am glad it was filmed for viewers to see. 

I want to marry this post!!!  and you too.  LOL  

• Love 15
On 8/27/2018 at 10:22 PM, JD5166 said:

I appreciate the lesson, but for heavens sake....she was dressed like, well.....a homeless person. I just found it odd., and maybe a little insulting! That soup kitchen looked pretty fancy too!! 

I was afraid of the aldi chard, but the alcohol content was 13.5% alcohol which usually means I won’t want to die the next day. 

Maybe Kelly took a cue from Shannon and decided to dress up in theme for her morning of feeding homeless...

• Love 3
On 8/28/2018 at 12:19 AM, UsernameFatigue said:

I am pretty sure that if Simon had been ordered to pay Tamra $30,000 a month, Tamra's mom would have been just fine with it. And we know Tamra would have.

I really enjoyed Kelly sticking up for Shannon when Tamra was going off on her. How times have changed. I don't know that I necessarily believe that Shannon never asks about Eddie - Tamra has been known to play lose and fast with the truth. I think it is more likely that Tamra mostly talks about Tamra's foot, and that appears to be as big a concern as Eddie's health to her. But I can't blame Shannon for being confused about Tamra, since Tamra is obviously not being truthful with Shannon about what is really bothering her. 

Tamra is incapable of having an adult face-to-face conversation with a friend about something the friend is doing that upsets or insults her. The only way Tamra knows to communicate is through little digs apropos of nothing, and trash-talking the friend to everybody else. She’s such a piece of crap. 

• Love 8
20 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Someone commented about Eddie seeming angry. Im sure that he is. It something that doesn't get talked about much with regards to illness. A lot of people go through anger and depression. In some cases its worse than others. There is also denial. The anger comes from having a body that you trusted that you now feel you have no control of. When your whole body is tied into your identity like it is with Eddie, Its even worse. Who is an Eddie who cant work out, be physical and eat and drink what he chooses?  How can you be a Marine with AIDS? I've been there. I see a man who is struggling and its sad. I know that person. I've been that person. My husband has been that person.  Tamra can get angry but it wont help. Eddie has to figure this out for himself. This isnt just a disease, its an identity crisis.

Im doing really well actually.  Im on fosinopril and Atenolol right now and have been for around 15 years. Finally went to  college at 43 and wlll graduate magna cum Laude in December.

First up, CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming graduation!  Holy shit...well done you!!

Your insight in this post on Eddie's behavior...I just want to thank you for sharing this.  As I watched him, my only thought (as a healthy 42-year-old person) was "my god, how vain can he be?"  I saw his anger and thought it was about his inability to maintain the body image he desires.  It seemed shallow and...well, vain.  But your explanation of the anger and depression he might feel, related to his own self-identity, is something that I have not experienced and to which I was completely naive. I come to this board for fun and snark, but you just taught me something very valuable! I have a heretofore uber healthy loved one dealing with illness and this perspective is something I needed.  Sincerely...thank you! 

• Love 10
On 8/28/2018 at 6:13 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

This storyline sort of highlights to me how fixated some people become about exercise.  Of course some is necessary, but sounds like Eddie is someone who went overboard to the detriment of his own health, and can't look beyond the fact that he can't do what he was doing.  Tamra mentioned on WWHL that this (AFIB) is not an uncommon occurrance in cyclists.  

There can be a depression that sets in when a long-term illness knocks you on your ass. When my husband went through wrenching back pain for almost a year and couldn’t walk without resting or sleep unless it was in a recliner, or when I had shingles for 2 months, I cried because it didn’t feel like I would ever have my old life back. I was so sad that I took just a normal pain-free day for granted and missed just going to the store... I get what Eddy’s going through. :(

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, nightmeri said:

I am disappointed that my Shannon has gotten no love for the shirt she wore to golf : “I am not the cart girl”

she is always properly attired, lol

I tried, but couldn't make it out! That's cute. I do like that Shannon always commits to a theme. She has fun with it. 

• Love 7
On 8/27/2018 at 11:20 PM, TexasGal said:

Tamra is upset Shannon is going to her for fitness advice, or using Cut Fitness, which translate into less camera time/advertising for her gym. 

Tamra can't help herself. This is the exact same BS she tried to pull with Heather in Shannon's first season. Heather did a segment on another gym and even though she actually brought Eddie and Tamra on the show to shill their gym and exercise routine, Tamra wanted to make an issue out of her previously perceived slight. It gave her a reason to try to go after Heather, until Vicki pointed out that Tamra would lose if she did so. It's lather, rinse, repeat with her. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

I really enjoyed Kelly sticking up for Shannon when Tamra was going off on her. How times have changed. I don't know that I necessarily believe that Shannon never asks about Eddie - Tamra has been known to play lose and fast with the truth. I think it is more likely that Tamra mostly talks about Tamra's foot, and that appears to be as big a concern as Eddie's health to her. But I can't blame Shannon for being confused about Tamra, since Tamra is obviously not being truthful with Shannon about what is really bothering her. 

I totally agree. I seriously doubt that Shannon has never asked about Eddie and how he is doing. It just isn't a trait we have seen in Shannon. Even if she is very self-centered, she has shown that she can be really compassionate in a way that sometimes bites her in the ass. I think this is more of Tamra looking for reasons to be mad at Shannon (like the not using Cut Fitness trainers) so that she can create a rift where there really shouldn't be one. It's a great way to catch Shannon off guard while making her the bad guy. I also agree that Tamra most likely spends her part of their conversations talking about her foot injury rather than Eddie. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

Thank you for your service to others, Juneau Gal...we need more people like you in these trying times, bravo to you!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

There can be a depression that sets in when a long-term illness knocks you on your ass. When my husband went through wrenching back pain for almost a year and couldn’t walk without resting or sleep unless it was in a recliner, or when I had shingles for 2 months, I cried because it didn’t feel like I would ever have my old life back. I was so sad that I took just a normal pain-free day for granted and missed just going to the store... I get what Eddy’s going through. :(

I understand all of this, what I was referring to was what got him in this position to begin with.  

19 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im supposed to be in Amsterdam in a month. I want pancaked a la RHOBH  and im tempted to try pot. I think it might help hubby’s pain.

DO IT!  It may help his pain.  I had one doctor that told me in his opinion there isn't a health issue it won't help to some degree.  

15 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

You really should try it.  I know plenty of people it has helped enormously with a myriad of issues, including myself.  If I could afford it, I'd be smoking some primo weed all the time!  Do your due diligence on stuff like CBD extracts - the stuff that is legal to ship across the states is often hemp based, which has lower levels of CBDs.  Also, there's some initial research that suggests a fuller spectrum of cannabinoids, including THC, are more effective.

I'd be tempted to hit him with an actual skillet, as well.  (Six Feet Under, anyone?).  ;-)

That was SO awesome!

BRAVA, @Juneau Gal.  Any one of us could fall on hard times, or experience devastating mental illness or substance abuse issues.  Here in San Diego, we have a significant number of homeless veterans, too.  Everyone deserves some basic human dignity.

If you were closer, we could kill some of our pain together (got some great friends with some great connections)!  Of course we would have to complain about HWs.  I have NO ONE in my real life who watches them like its their job like I do.  My old staff member is on his way but he is only on Season 6 so he has to catch up.  He really needs to get on it.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

DO IT!  It may help his pain.  I had one doctor that told me in his opinion there isn't a health issue it won't help to some degree.  

If you were closer, we could kill some of our pain together (got some great friends with some great connections)!  Of course we would have to complain about HWs.  I have NO ONE in my real life who watches them like its their job like I do.  My old staff member is on his way but he is only on Season 6 so he has to catch up.  He really needs to get on it.  

Oh man, that would be SO much fun!  I'm a recluse, so the only ones who hear my Ho'wives snark in "real life" are the cats and Mama Raccoon.  They seem to appreciate the fact that I never miss an opportunity to shout "Shut the fuck up, you cancer-scamming c***" whenever Vicky says anything.  The critters are quite tolerant of my obscenity-laden outbursts, because they are always directed at the world's most odious people.  :-D

• Love 10
On 8/27/2018 at 8:59 PM, nexxie said:

Really! She’s either pissed because Shannon doesn’t ask about Eddie - or she’s just using that as an excuse to target Shannon.

Tamra was drunk, which didn't help matters. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Walnutqueen, I could never quit all of the wonderful people here PTV. You are one of the best and you know why!

It's only because the wonderful PTVers have raised the bar, and lifted me with them.  ;-)

• Love 5
16 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Oh man, that would be SO much fun!  I'm a recluse, so the only ones who hear my Ho'wives snark in "real life" are the cats and Mama Raccoon.  They seem to appreciate the fact that I never miss an opportunity to shout "Shut the fuck up, you cancer-scamming c***" whenever Vicky says anything.  The critters are quite tolerant of my obscenity-laden outbursts, because they are always directed at the world's most odious people.  :-D

I am of the belief raccoons curse worse than I do.  That chattering they do?  I think its lots of fuck you's!  May be why I like them!

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 4

Tamra did say something to Shannon about her not being there for her when it comes to Eddie, in a previous episode.  I believe Shannon was prattling on about her food and Tamra, in a calm way, said that she was kind of upset that Shannon hadn't even called to ask her how Eddie was on the day of his procedure.  Shannon's response?  "It must have been an emotional day for ME"  That friendship is the Shannon show, all the time.  

Everything is a major ordeal to Shannon, everything gets her worked up into that weird frenzy where she starts shrieking "You have to turn the stove on to COOK DINNER! WHO KNEW?!?" And everything goes back to her and her issues.  She got fat, her husband cheated, her husband left, she's having to readjust, she had to go to court, she has to work out, she has to pay for water, she had to chew her food, etc.  Everything is some sort of drama and somehow no one ever understands.  No one will ever be able to be there for her enough, and you can't criticize her, because, she's got x going on in her life and you just don't understand!

Tamra is FAR from perfect, but she's got everything going on with Eddie and she's still taking Shannon's calls.  It's not unreasonable to expect that Shannon at least ASK about how she is coping with things. 

• Love 8
On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:07 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

That's exactly what I thought she was doing as well.  Ironically, I would imagine that her moth eaten sweatshirt retailed for $195.

Her spiel about how she was raised, not being spoiled, doing for others...

...I get the distinct impression that was all forgotten as soon as she scored a high-dollar husband.  Kelly strikes me as just about anything but altruistic.

I normally dislike Kelly but I really liked her in that scene.  You could tell she was coming from a genuine place and it wasn't the first time she's done it, since she knew exactly what she was doing as soon as she walked in and clearly looked comfortable while she was doing it.  I don't have anything bad to say about a mother trying to give her spoiled child some perspective by helping others.

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:13 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

This storyline sort of highlights to me how fixated some people become about exercise.  Of course some is necessary, but sounds like Eddie is someone who went overboard to the detriment of his own health, and can't look beyond the fact that he can't do what he was doing.  Tamra mentioned on WWHL that this (AFIB) is not an uncommon occurrance in cyclists.  

I see it more as a passion than a "fixation." For many people, health and fitness is a lifestyle.  Hell, they own a gym.  Eddie has been extremely physically active his whole life, it's his hobby and his passion.  Now he's suddenly being told he has to change a central part of his life.  I get why he's upset.  When you get hooked on those exercise endorphins, it's hard to realize you can't ever achieve them in the way you're used to again (he can't get his heart up to peak rate anymore which is MAJOR.)  There's definitely going to be an adjustment period for him.

• Love 13

I thought it was pretty rude of Tamra and her mom talking about Shannon’s money. I mean if David couldn’t pay it the judge wouldn’t have ordered it.  In my province the alimony is deductible by the payer and taxable to the receiver so if it is the same in California Shannon isn’t netting $22k (which is $264k a year which is a lot for some people but not what I consider super rich more just upper middle class, I know many families with this combined income level in my province).

It can be complicated to mix business and friendship. I don’t think I would want my trainer to be my friend or her company.

Edited by fountain
  • Like 1
  • Love 6

I go back and forth on Shannon using Tamra as her trainer.  I can kind of see why Tamra would wonder why she doesn't ask for advice, Tamra and Eddie are both very into health and fitness and Shannon has been blathering to the world for a few years now about how she needs/wants to get back on track.  She does also constantly tell Tamra about this plan or that plan she's got going on, kind of seeming like she's almost fishing for advice.  But, this isn't a change Shannon is super serious about making or sticking to (or, at least she hasn't been in the past), and, I don't know that I'd want that dynamic thrown into my friendship.  They aren't two friends who are losing weight together, so while Tamra would mean well, it isn't quite the same for them to be fitness buddies.  I can see both sides, though.  We have a close friend that is a CPA, but we don't have them do our taxes because that's a LOT of personal information to divulge.  But, at the same time, I could see going to a friend for some other sort of business, depending on what it was.

I took the conversation between Tamra and her mother as Shannon's way of trying to get out in the public realm how wonderful she is to be giving David a break on the support that he is to provide.  Tamra seemed to be pretty neutral, just kind of sharing the story about it, and then her mom kind of came out of the blue with the opinion that it was too much money.  I think mom took the conversation in a direction it wasn't supposed to go, that it was supposed to be "Look how awesome Shannon is, she's struggling her way through this awful situation and STILL be generous to that evil toad"

I don't think it was wrong of David to want his name off of the utilities, though.  It sounded like he was initially paying all of the expenses on the house directly and now he's giving her money each month to pay the bills, so she's responsible for those bills.  If that is the case, I wouldn't want the utilities in my name.  Look what happened with the water.  Shannon simply wouldn't have paid it, and the past due bill would have been David's problem, as it's not in her name.  

The whole support thing is a formula, so I don't care if she gets $22k or $30k per month.  But, I do think she and David both way overspent on stupid shit while they were together.  Even now with her complaining about how they have to "make do" in 4000 square feet, she needs to adjust the way she thinks and lives.  I'm not saying that she has to go live in a 1 bedroom apartment over some pizza place in a sketchy neighborhood, but, it's time to reassess how much money was going out for stupid shit like burying crystals into the foundation of your house.

• Love 3

What the hell is Steve's dysfunction that he's willing to be in a relationship with Vicki?  I don't think I can quit this show until I get to the bottom of this.  Well played, Bravo.  Well played. 

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, ladle said:

It pains and revolts me to state this, but I agreed with pretty much everything Tamra was saying and saw where she was coming from, throughout the entire episode. 

Are you talking about the issues with Shannon? Because for me, it seems like she is repeating a pattern that we saw with Heather in Shannon's first season - especially when it comes to the Cut Fitness stuff. 

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:40 AM, mon berg said:

Another episode with Shannon still going on about weight issues but too lazy to even go for walks which is strange she has a dog that should be taken out for long walks twice a day (gets the kids to do it i bet)

Her food line is a complete rip off as well but I bet plenty of muppets will buy into it.

Tamara still judging people makes sense why her last name is judge and funny how Eddie backs the other guy which makes Tamara hush up.

LOL when I heard about Tesla battery running out it warns you how can you not see that it is no different to a car that uses other fuel sources.

This whole thing with Kelly and her daughter is awful and a complete work for the cameras it is really sad.

Tamara and that scooter is insulting to people who really do have mobility issues and you see Eddie with these health issues yet he doesn't go around in a scooter (she is also delusional regarding Eddie health there is no cure it is condition that needs be managed for life)

Tamara mum is great shes so down to earth and clearly a common person living in real world.

Vicki playing golf o my I can see real reason for this is a lot of business is done like this and she is trying to branch out otherwise I can't see why she would like it stuff like this she always says is too slow/dull.

That is so rube what they did when they went golfing that would not be tolerated at any golf courses I have been two you would lose your membership and big fine.

Emily for someone who is suppose to be part of legal system she doesn't appear to take in information in correctly the word abuse was never used but she used that any one i have ever spoken to in that system choose their words wisely based on facts.

These women are so dumb they get played by Tamara all the time she is always s**t stirring and twisting everything.

Scooters are actually quite common for people with broken feet now.  In fact, doctors recommend them.  I know three people that have broken their feet this year (must be something in the water) and they all have scooters.   I thought Kelly was sweet and genuine with her daughter.  Kelly didn't grow up wealthy, she does have perspective, despite her recent history.   I applaud any parent who tries to teach their child compassion and gratitude.

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:44 AM, bichonblitz said:

I was shocked when Eddie said he wasn't taking his meds except for the blood thinners and he was proud saying it. Tamra didn't seem too concerned about it, either.  How stupid are these people?  When it comes to your heart, you don't mess around with your meds. Take them if you want to stay alive, you really don't have a choice , jeez. 

I turned to my husband during that scene and told him if he's ever prescribed medication that could save his life, if he doesn't take it I'm smashing that shit up and hiding it in his food. 

• Love 8
On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:53 AM, mon berg said:

It does depends which meds they are

a lot of dr in US will prescribe them to cover themselves which the way I read it is how Eddie was thinking because why would dr prescribe knowing you wont take it makes no sense at all.

I do agree with you I have family who work in health care not in US and so many medications are wasted because people refuse to take them because it may have some side effect which can pass over time but they wont give them a chance. (lots of people are in denial its not until they get so bad it can give them that wake up call even then still doesnt work)

CBD oil is much better then pot itself the whole point of it is so you get the properties for health reason.

Pot the real thing is not great for health reasons the only reasons it has that term slapped on it in US is because they know it was losing battle fighting it so used the option to tax it as such and smoking it is best form other methods you end up wasting so much of it.

Not to get too sidetracked but this is simply not correct, as evidenced by mountains of research.   It depends what you take it for, but that blanket statement you made is factually incorrect.

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:03 AM, mon berg said:

On the show they said the Dr knows.

They would already be seeing a specialist what happens is you see them every few months or so but you check in with your GP regularly.

I do not agree with the last part most mental health illness do not need meds it again is the easier option for Dr they give you pills you go away rather then say for depression you should be seeing someone for that to find the focal point all meds do is mask the problem.

Again, this is factually incorrect.  Many mental health issues are caused by an imbalance in the brain.  That's not going to be fixed with a chat.  

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Not to get too sidetracked but this is simply not correct, as evidenced by mountains of research.   It depends what you take it for, but that blanket statement you made is factually incorrect.

Thank you. 

Sceince, bitch!  [/Jesse Pinkman]

• Love 11
2 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

Are you talking about the issues with Shannon? Because for me, it seems like she is repeating a pattern that we saw with Heather in Shannon's first season - especially when it comes to the Cut Fitness stuff. 

The Cut Fitness stuff was eh (though if I were Shannon I would probably at least throw her a bone and use her fitness services during filming, because why not?  And, hey, it's a storyline) but I was thinking more in regard to the Eddie issue.  I can 100% believe that Shannon is "that friend" who takes and takes (emotionally) but never really asks how things are going with you.  And I can also completely understand how frustrating that would be, especially when your husband is going through a major medical crisis. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, lezlers said:

Scooters are actually quite common for people with broken feet now.  In fact, doctors recommend them.  I know three people that have broken their feet this year (must be something in the water) and they all have scooters.   I thought Kelly was sweet and genuine with her daughter.  Kelly didn't grow up wealthy, she does have perspective, despite her recent history.   I applaud any parent who tries to teach their child compassion and gratitude.

I’m almost 54 have had rheumatoid arthritis since I was 13, have had 8 orthopedic surgeries in the last 10 years. I’ve had to rely in a knee scooter for 3 of my surgeries, two of which I was totally non weight bearing for over 8 weeks - only thing that let me get out of the house.

If only I had needed a scooter because I was drunk diving into a hot tub ...

or didn’t live in a two story house at the top of a steep hill...

Kelly and Jolie providing food for the homeless was lovely and such a way to get perspective 

• Love 6
On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:21 PM, WordsWordsWords said:

Oh, lord.

Could not agree more about Tamara...she is a horrible person to everyone.  I also think she needs to clean up her language if she wants to be a decent person.   She can look beautiful and have a great body, but she is not a LADY by any stretch of the imagination

• Love 4
On 8/28/2018 at 8:48 PM, JennyMominFL said:

My advice, after being in the Netherlands this summer, is to be very wary of edibles. We tried hard candy edibles and they barely had an effect. Bought a few cookies and over several evenings ate them with a mild and pleasant effect. The last cookie made me more stoned that I’ve ever been in my life, to an unpleasant degree. It occurred to me that in baking, it would be very possible to have a concentration of pot in one cookie accidentally, like an over abundance of chocolate chips.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, lezlers said:

I turned to my husband during that scene and told him if he's ever prescribed medication that could save his life, if he doesn't take it I'm smashing that shit up and hiding it in his food. 

After my husband's heart attack and the following open heart surgery, he was put on 7 medications. When he asked the Dr. "How long will I have to take all these meds"? The Dr. said "for the rest of your life". Hello. Wake up call. 

Eddie needs to take the meds. It will prolong his life. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

I think Tamra has a legitimate beef with Shannon tho.  I've had friends like Shannon.  They're what we like to call "emotional vampires" because they just suck the life out of you without giving anything in return.  It's exhausting.

• Love 8