Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E34: Reunion: Part 2

druzy
  • Start Topic

31 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

The same cop who it looks like left the gun in the car with him?

Is this an assumption or is it a fact that the gun was left in the car? I personally believe it wasn't because Jenelle and David would be screaming to high heaven about that. Anything to take the heat off of them.

• Love 1

As bad as Nathan is and was I think he’s hot headed but I don’t think he holds a candlestick to David.. that guy scares me! And janelle really is an idiot it’s not all her boyfriends faults I just think she follows there lead for some reason... when she was with Nathan she was going to gym and stuff now she’s into guns because David is... it’s all so scary for the kids

there are rumors that Brianna didn’t sign on for next season and that mtv had asked her to leave after her exorcist moment. Does anyone know if it’s true that she won’t be on the show anymore? 

Edited by Mainer
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Mainer said:

As bad as Nathan is and was I think he’s hot headed but I don’t think he holds a candlestick to David.. that guy scares me! And janelle really is an idiot it’s not all her boyfriends faults I just think she follows there lead for some reason... when she was with Nathan she was going to gym and stuff now she’s into guns because David is... it’s all so scary for the kids

there are rumors that Brianna didn’t sign on for next season and that mtv had asked her to leave after her exorcist moment. Does anyone know if it’s true that she won’t be on the show anymore? 

Brianna resigned with a 100,000 salary. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Is this an assumption or is it a fact that the gun was left in the car? I personally believe it wasn't because Jenelle and David would be screaming to high heaven about that. Anything to take the heat off of them.

It was discussed in the thread on that episode.  They definitely didn't show the cop doing anything with the gun, and I don't remember anyone coming up with anything to indicate that he did.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, snarts said:

Some normalcy. Happiness. Cute kids.  A palate cleanser after all the other rancid trashiness.

Meh. I get enough of it with her and the family. I'm happy for them. I don't need to see them any more than already do. It's boring. Boring to me anyway.

• Love 4

I haven’t posted in months but had to comment on this so called reunion.  The first thing out of my mouth when it ended was “that was lame”.  Wtf did I just watch?  What was the point?  Dr Drew is being Drew meaning not being a real doctor and not helping any of these people one bit.  Nessa was useless, I think they could have pulled someone from the audience and they could have offered more.  Javi and Kail are awful and gave us nothing new.  I missed seeing Jo and Vee roll their eyes at Kail and her ridiculous statements.  Barb’s segment was way too short (I am okay with Nathan there as long as Barb does most of the talking).  Leah looked like she wanted to be somewhere else completely and I don’t blame her.  It was only fun to watch her in previous years when she was sitting between Corey and Jeremy while they argued.  Now I just feel bad for her and the Ali situation.  Chelsea put in her time as usual and I like her but she is not entertaining.  And there is no point talking to Jenelle cause everything out of her mouth is defending David and lies.  Unless you have someone who is going to call her out on her crap it’s a waste of time.  She will continue to be delusional and not protect her kids and that will never change no matter how many conversations with “Dr” Drew or any therapist take place.  I only watch this show for entertainment and got none of that tonight.  Time to pull the plug for sure!

• Love 11

I think the girls have to much say in what there willing to do, janelle shouldn’t be able to say I’m not coming to the reunion and still make a pay check. And she also shouldn’t be allowed to control who she talks to, there should’ve been talk between her and Barbara she should be forced because that’s what we all look forward to is them being confronted on there bullshit, but all the girls have basically controlled the reunion and how it goes they all need to be on stage like they used to be and all the issues need to be addressed not all this crap of this one doesn’t get alone with this one so there not gonna do that.. etc.. too bad if you wanna get paid then you have to be willing to do what mtv asks.  Just my opinion 

• Love 11

Kail looks like shit. Who told her that outfit looked good? She looked like someone you'd see in a dive bar on a Tuesday afternoon.

Why is it called a reunion when two of the five participants aren't even in studio?

Dr. Drew struggles valiantly to remain relevant. He fails.

• Love 14
16 hours ago, Mainer said:

So she got raise for acting like a complete idiot on national television... unreal ? 

I mean...in all fairness, the other girls have been making six figures for years now for acting like complete idiots on television.

Briana does everything the job requires:

1. Had a kid when you were a teen

2. Be an idiot in front of a national TV audience.

IMO, if the other girls are making bank for being idiots, I see no reason why Briana shouldn't expect the same. 

I mean the girl even dated Javi for a story line and she & her family tried to start a fight at the reunion.  She isn't refusing to film certain stuff and is at least trying to get some sort of story line going (although I'm still bored), so she's putting in at least teeny bit of "effort," I guess. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

mean...in all fairness, the other girls have been making six figures for years now for acting like complete idiots on television.

Briana does everything the job requires:

1. Have had a kid when you were a teen

2. Be an idiot in front of a national TV audience.

IMO, if the other girls are making bank for being idiots, I see no reason why Briana shouldn't expect the same. 

I mean the girl even dated Javi for a story line and she & her family tried to start a fight at the reunion.  She isn't refusing to film certain stuff and is at least trying to get some sort of story line going (although I'm still bored), so she's putting in at least teeny bit of "effort," I guess

Definitely all true I guess I didn’t think of that fact. Just with the recent blow up and rumors of her being fired then to find out she actually got a huge raise I was like wow.?.  But ya exactly they all get paid for the same crap we watch... 

ita like rewarding a toddler for bad behavior 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

"I have such horrible PTSD from my own reckless actions endangering the life of my young child!"

She should be suffering from GUILT, that's what she should....

• Love 15

This was probably the most boring reunion I've watched. That goes to show you that brawling like low class trash doesn't make a show interesting BRIANA. Jenelle is so completely delusional, I cannot believe MTV tried so hard to keep her on the show. I never thought I'd give up the show, but I think I will. I'll catch the Chelsea clips, but none of the others interest me enough to FF through their segments every week. This board is way more entertaining.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

This was probably the most boring reunion I've watched. That goes to show you that brawling like low class trash doesn't make a show interesting BRIANA. Jenelle is so completely delusional, I cannot believe MTV tried so hard to keep her on the show. I never thought I'd give up the show, but I think I will. I'll catch the Chelsea clips, but none of the others interest me enough to FF through their segments every week. This board is way more entertaining.

Seriously. What they share 24/7 in real time on their social media is a lot more interesting than seeing it play out on the show 5 months later. I won't watch anymore since they decided not to stop filming Jenelle, and added yet another bigot to OG. 

• Love 13

I pretty much FFed through the whole thing to get to Janelle explaining that David can't help how he is raised, Jace is just fine, and she is the victim of the road rage incident. I love how she has diagnosed herself with PTSD and Sad Panda didn't call her on it.

• Love 9

Worst reunion ever. I'd love to tap out but I know I won't. I still want to see how Allie Girl and company are doing. Of course Jace! But overall the rest is FF for me now. 

I think I need a program way beyond 30 days. 

• Love 9
On 8/27/2018 at 9:30 PM, Coffeewinewater said:

Was that weird, the way Nessa asked Corey  how he and Miranda are doing? It felt odd to me. 

Ya there was definitely a hesitation there, and it literally almost seemed like he was lying... it was not very convincing. It was REALLY ODD???

• Love 9

Such a boring reunion that hardly anyone posted about it.   I am glad Dr. Drew put more pressure on Jenelle then usual but also wish he would have said "why was Jace in the front seat?"

Was that actually Chelsea's house they were filming at?  Because the kitchen looked clean.

I don't have anything else to add.  Just another episode where everyone was full of excuses.

• Love 4

i was looking for a forum on Miranda to see what people thought of her, even tho she’s not on anymore. I remember the fight on stage where she was teasing Leah with the “I’m calling monkey “  it’s never mentioned at all Leah’s relationship with her now. But Corey seems to be decent with her a lot more then he used to be.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Was that actually Chelsea's house they were filming at?  Because the kitchen looked clean.

LOL, I thought the same thing. I love Chelsea and try not to judge people by my impeccable standards; but her kitchen IS always full of clutter. 

• Love 2

I haven’t watched yet. Judging from lack of response here I’m guessing not worth it. Haven’t read comments yet.

I just got back from two weeks in France a couple of days ago. Mr. DC and I are so pathetic we paid $2.99 an episode to watch 90-Day Fiance on my IPad when the Slingbox didn’t work. That Board is hopping (best show ever it’s criminal). We never even considered TM2.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Mainer said:

i was looking for a forum on Miranda to see what people thought of her, even tho she’s not on anymore. I remember the fight on stage where she was teasing Leah with the “I’m calling monkey “  it’s never mentioned at all Leah’s relationship with her now. But Corey seems to be decent with her a lot more then he used to be.

There was a bonus clip during the season of Leah heading to pick the girls up off the bus but a tree was over the road so she called Corey to ask Miranda to meet the girls instead, he called Leah back to say Miranda would do it. So my guess is there is no real relationship and they have minimal contact.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, crazychicken said:

There was a bonus clip during the season of Leah heading to pick the girls up off the bus but a tree was over the road so she called Corey to ask Miranda to meet the girls instead, he called Leah back to say Miranda would do it. So my guess is there is no real relationship and they have minimal contact.

I’m sure that bothers Leah, she seems like an easy person to get along with I’m surprised they didn’t figure out there’s differences

3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

LOL, I thought the same thing. I love Chelsea and try not to judge people by my impeccable standards; but her kitchen IS always full of clutter. 

My house is usually cluttered too, but I would clean it well if it were going to be filmed.

• Love 8
On 8/27/2018 at 9:56 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Thank you, Dr. Sad Panda for trolling the hell out of Jenelle with that PSA about how many children die from firearms not properly being secured in the home.

I was sooo glad to see that. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I love her cozy and real home but the counters free of anything but a plant stood out to me.  I saw on her thread she had moved though. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

My house is usually cluttered too, but I would clean it well if it were going to be filmed.

Honestly! Why not spend a few bucks on Merri-maids. I sure wouldn't shame any of them for that, especially new mom Chelsea. 

• Love 5

The thing I didn't like about Chelsea's house, was that it always seemed so dark....just the colors of the walls, furniture, wood, etc. gave me the impression of a dark mountain cabin in the winter. I like mountain cabins in the winter, but I don't know I'd want to LIVE in that sort of decor 24/7. To each their own though...it WAS at least a cozy, lived-in place that suited them, and didn't give me the spins having to stare at chevron crap everywhere. 

• Love 10

I always thought it weird that she had what appeared to be huge pump bottles of condiments on her side table in the eating area.  But upon second thought maybe it was hair dye (one was red). ?.  Either way, it was odd to me.  Again, I haven’t watched this show in a few seasons so maybe it was also a one off. 

• Love 3

I’d love to hear what the producers would say about all the teen mom girls because there around them all the time. I bet they’ve seen David’s abuse and janelle acting like a ten year old parent. I remember there was something online about how they hated filming Leah because her house was so dirty and there was dog shit laying around etc... I think Leah has cleaned up her act, but we’d probably get the real deal from the filming crew if they threw them on stage and asked questions 

• Love 9
On 8/27/2018 at 9:46 PM, druzy said:

What? That is not the same. Be a doctor. Don't be a doctor. Be gay. Don't be gay. Unbelievable Jenelle.  A doctor chooses to be a doctor. If you are gay you are gay. If you are bi you are bi. If you are straight you are straight. It is not a choice. It is who you are.

I hate it when people say that. Or they call being gay a "lifestyle choice." When the people in my life start showing signs of homophobia, I make sure that I start referring to their opposite sex partners in the same way. 

• Love 9