Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E34: Reunion: Part 2

druzy
  • Start Topic

15 minutes ago, druzy said:

On a shallow note, Leah looks beautiful.

She really does. Her eyes are so clear and so bright now.

Are Javi and not a Dr. Drew wearing the same blazer?

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 6

Drew? Javi is a FAME addict, not a love addict. 

Show of hands who believes Drew actually CRIED when Jeremy gave Leah accolades (no you pervs, that's not a code word for his d).

Should I delete this now before Jenelle comes on? Oh wait, I wanna see Chelsea tell Drew to suck it...

Is Javi balding?

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, druzy said:

Don't you dare!

But I might be havin' PTSD tomorrow if I watch her!

I shouldn't have listened to you @druzy!! I'm very upset & about to use fightin' words. I will say though, I'm a *little* proud of Drew for calling her ass out & letting her dig herself into a bigger grave of delusion.

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 10
24 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Was that weird, the way Nessa asked Corey  how he and Miranda are doing? It felt odd to me. 

It was weird. The way she asked, I thought maybe there were some rumors I'd missed or something, and then Corey's "We're good" didn't sound terribly convincing. 

Jenelle is the worst.

• Love 22
10 minutes ago, JAndy said:

Does anyone believe Janelle’s crocodile tears? She’s really the worst. So fake and phony. I hope she never gets custody of Jace again 

I believe her tears, I just don't believe they're caused by PTSD, or concern for her son. She was crying because for once she couldn't cry her way out of her bullshit lies. 

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, snarts said:

Too much of every one not named Chelsea.

Leah did look pretty though!

Chelsea looked so good (as did Leah)!...but was Drew skyping her from the land? In my dreams, they left Chelsea yelling "suck it Jenelle!!" on the cutting room floor. 

• Love 9

Watching Leah was painful. I mean I know Leah has had her own things but she’s doing.. as okay as can be expected. Yes she could be doing better and more but damn.. as a person who is disabled (as I’ve expressed a few times) this is rough.

Chelsea I love her but nothing new and/or major so I can’t comment. Adams terrible.

Janelle.. ugh. 

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I believe her tears, I just don't believe they're caused by PTSD, or concern for her son. She was crying because for once she couldn't cry her way out of her bullshit lies. 

She crying because she has backed herself so far into a corner with David she knows she is fucked.  The only way out is groveling back to Barb or death.  Her house is literally sinking into a sess pool and her husband keeps isolating her more and more.  I don’t feel sorry for her one bit, no matter how tragic it is.  

39 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Who else laughed when Kail said from now on her men needed to be over 25, have a house, car, and job?!!! Chris got evicted, he’s her yard boy, he drives her car, and I’m not sure about his age. 

What about the all important BENEFITS???  Which begs the question, who is pointing up for Lux health insurance?  Sure as hell not broke as a MF Chris.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Who else laughed when Kail said from now on her men needed to be over 25, have a house, car, and job?!!! Chris got evicted, he’s her yard boy, he drives her car, and I’m not sure about his age. 

MTV included that TOTALLY on purpose. That was just petty. And I loved it. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, CalicoskiesNC said:

Seriously, in the road rage incident Jace moved forward about 4” when Janelle hit the brakes. He would jerk more on amusement park rides.  He was not in any danger of hitting dash or anything that serious. She just wanted to be a badas$ with her gun.  I don’t believe she has a CCP either. 

And if he HAD hit the dash and been injured it would have been 98% her fault (2% to the other driver) for allowing him to sit in the front seat ON HIS KNEES improperly restrained. Jace is TINY and has no business in the front seat. But yeah. He could stop abruptly while walking and jerk harder than that. 

• Love 24

Speaking of the road rage incident, I loved how they showed that footage immediately followed by Jenelle calling Jace a liar for saying she pulled a gun. I wish Drew had dug into her for that...I bet there's probably some juicy cutting room footage of him doing just that.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Meliskee1 said:

And if he HAD hit the dash and been injured it would have been 98% her fault (2% to the other driver) for allowing him to sit in the front seat ON HIS KNEES improperly restrained. Jace is TINY and has no business in the front seat. But yeah. He could stop abruptly while walking and jerk harder than that. 

Shouldn't the police officer have asked about Jace being improperly secured in the car? 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Shouldn't the police officer have asked about Jace being improperly secured in the car? 

Shouldn't they have subdued her when she was heated & had a weapon in her car? Does she constantly have a hidden onion in her pocket to conjur those tears?!

• Love 11

Btw, when I saw a "coming up" clip of Chelsea saying "they don't care what we think, they don't care what we say", I thought she was calling out MTV! Of course it turned out to be related to the Linds. *siiiiiigh* Aubree's little cameo was super cute though.

• Love 10

Jenelle is soulless. She sounds like a zombie. She shouldn’t be raising children. Drew seemed to let her off the hook regarding the abuse allegations, which of course he did. But at least he challenged her on some of her other BS. 

PS Way to teach Jase about lying yo authorities. She’s a mess. 

Edited by MinorL
  • Love 21

My what the hell to dr drew tonight momentand yes there were a lot, mostly with Janelle and yet that’s not what makes my list was when he Skyped with Chelsea and asked “you were here and then you left. What happened?” Um seriously? She didn’t want to deal with two grown woman getting into a physical altercation while she’s pregnant. You were there.

Also again what did Nessa do? Why was she there? 

• Love 15
35 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Also again what did Nessa do? Why was she there? 

Girl? Um. Girl? And then? 

That's about all she did I think?

One other thing...are they trying to tout Leah & Kail as some sort of modern day "Thelma & Louise"? Like we give a f about their "adventures". Kail barely even remebered receiving a picture of Leah's new 35-39 year old "bae". Best friends 4eva! Please.

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 14
11 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

But I might be havin' PTSD tomorrow if I watch her!

I shouldn't have listened to you @druzy!! I'm very upset & about to use fightin' words. I will say though, I'm a *little* proud of Drew for calling her ass out & letting her dig herself into a bigger grave of delusion.

What bothered me, though, was he just accepted her stupid excuse about not giving Jace his medicine and didn't press her on that. 

• Love 21

Maybe Jace throws up on saturday morning because he isn’t getting his medicine? Then you turn around and give it to him on Sunday.   I realize these medications can cause loss of appetite but there is also a medication you can take along with it to increase appetite.  Saw it all the time in the pharmacy.  

• Love 14

I have adult ADHD. I will attest that in the morning, I sometimes get nauseous if I get up and don't take my meds pretty soon after waking (among other not-so-fun side effects).  Jenelle sucks.

Dr. Drew does, too, but I guess he at least kind of called her out a teeny, tiny bit about gun safety stuff. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

Yes!!!!!! Chris is 22-23. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 4

It’s weird how janelle goes downhill with every single man she picks, she was alone for like a half a second between Nathan and David and started to act somewhat decent then she got with David and just keeps getting worse and worse to the point she’s justifying his hate for gay people... she’s been doing this a lot of years she knows the backlash she will get from her choices yet she chooses to stand by her man, she’s lost her mom, she’s not allowed to co-parent with Nathan like normal parents do, they have CPS called over there every other month, the list goes on but it’s all worth it for this dick head David?  I don’t even see how being with him weighs out all the shit and stress it’s causing in her life, but she can’t even seem to see this... to me he’s really creepy and a very obvious child abuser mentally and physically, I totally see him thinking that making kids fear you is how you parent.. and at this point Janelle is just a lost cause. She’s never been alone long enough to even find herself and figure out she is. She’s just a  Chamaeleon  She conforms to whoever she’s dating at the time. It’s so odd to me

• Love 10
13 hours ago, snarts said:

Too much of every one not named Chelsea.

Leah did look pretty though!

What exactly is one missing by having less Chelsea. There is nothing there. That's why she gets less time all around.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Well, this was a total snore, wasn't it? Nothing new is ever revealed at these reunions. 

Don't care about Leah and Kail's friendship (i.e. Kail using Leah to try and make herself look better). Don't care about Kail and Javi's hook-ups. Kail isn't always right. Javi is a messy little serial monogamist. Don't care. 

Jenelle should have had to Skype in like Chelsea. She is not worthy of an entire crew flying out to hear her lie and deflect in a hotel room. 

She is just so fucking messed up. She makes excuses for David's offensive rants - "He doesn't run around the house saying those things. He doesn't say them in front of our kids." Like Maryssa hasn't already learned SM and how to Google the fuck-ups that are somehow in charge of raising her? And your own kids aside, other kids are on the internet. Other people's kids. Other humans. He's hurting PEOPLE. He doesn't care. Like, have whatever beliefs you want. That's your right. Don't launch them at people and intentionally hurt them. She doesn't get that. 

Then she's got PTSD? Fuckin hell. She's right up there with the vets who've seen their best friends blown to shit and the women who relive their years of sexual abuse at the hands of their grandfather every night. Yup. Jenelle following a dude to his house and pulling out her gun....she's got PTSD. 

You know how MIGHT have PTSD? Jace. 

This actually enraged me. My husband has true PTSD and do you know the first thing he doesn't do? Announce to the world that he has it. Jace and my husband grew up in similar situations. Thank goodness he's in therapy (Jace) because life is hard enough with Janelle being in the picture. 

2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Spare us, Jenelle. We all know t if Kaden were a homosexual and came out to  Lurch,  his reaction would be a violent one. 

Isn't that his reaction to everything?

• Love 11

Leah really is beautiful I can’t believe how much she’s changed since the show started she actually worked on herself and the results are night and day from where she was. That’s pretty amazing to see

• Love 9
On 8/28/2018 at 10:10 AM, Mainer said:

It’s weird how janelle goes downhill with every single man she picks, she was alone for like a half a second between Nathan and David and started to act somewhat decent then she got with David and just keeps getting worse and worse to the point she’s justifying his hate for gay people... she’s been doing this a lot of years she knows the backlash she will get from her choices yet she chooses to stand by her man, she’s lost her mom, she’s not allowed to co-parent with Nathan like normal parents do, they have CPS called over there every other month, the list goes on but it’s all worth it for this dick head David?  I don’t even see how being with him weighs out all the shit and stress it’s causing in her life, but she can’t even seem to see this... to me he’s really creepy and a very obvious child abuser mentally and physically, I totally see him thinking that making kids fear you is how you parent.. and at this point Janelle is just a lost cause. She’s never been alone long enough to even find herself and figure out she is. She’s just a  Chamaeleon  She conforms to whoever she’s dating at the time. It’s so odd to me

Aside from the abuse dynamics, I truly think part of the reason she stays with David is because she doesn't want to hear a chorus of "I told you so" from everyone.  Jenelle is such a narcissist that she will stay trying to play family-picnic-perfect-Pintrest-#momlife because she doesn't want people to say she was wrong again about another soulmate and baby daddy.

I'm sure she also knows her stock goes down in the dating Tinder-soulmate market now that she has three kids by three different men. She'd also have to actually expend some energy to do daily childcare tasks (feeding, cleaning/bathing, laundry, transportation to daycare/school/custody exchanges, etc) for her 3 kids all by herself if she left David. She's way too busy laying on her couch or hitting the bathtub bong for that.  This way she gets to tell herself and the "hatters" that everyone is wrong about her relationship with her soulmate while David does most of the basic daily tasks related to meeting the kids' most basic needs (and probably some work on the land like mowing the grass) while Jenelle lounges around.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 19
7 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Aside from the abuse dynamics, I truly think part of the reason she stays with David is because she doesn't want to hear a chorus of "I told you so" from everyone. 

Nailed it. HE would have to leave HER....or kill her. She ain't going nowhere. 

• Love 16

I assume the arrangements were made in advance for them to travel for Jenelle and they had to film Chelsea separately last minute, but damn if it isn't ridiculous that they accommodated Jenelle being "afraid" to travel without David (more like afraid of how he'd react to her interacting with anyone without his supervision) and had Chelsea by satellite.  I agree totally with folks saying Jace was clearly not in danger during the footage of her braking.  His seatbelt did its job and he was obviously a little shaken but otherwise okay.  She escalated the situation because she lost control of her emotions and then used her son as an excuse later for why she chased and pulled a weapon on a stranger *with Jace in the car*.  She clearly had no regard for his safety or well-being in that situation.  David is a shitty person and certainly seems to have had a negative influence on Jenelle, but I wish Barb would admit to herself and others at this point that her daughter has her own issues that have nothing to do with who she's with and that make her an unsafe parent all on her own. 

• Love 15
7 hours ago, Racj82 said:

What exactly is one missing by having less Chelsea. There is nothing there. That's why she gets less time all around.

Some normalcy. Happiness. Cute kids.  A palate cleanser after all the other rancid trashiness.

• Love 19