Type keyword(s) to search

Ratings and Scheduling: "Did You Not Plan for This Contingency?"

• Start Topic

On 1/2/2020 at 3:06 PM, StatMom said:

Does anyone know when season 4 will be available on AMC app or Netflix? I saw it on Prime to buy, but I'd rather... not?

It's an AMC show, so it's going to be on that first, starting Feb 23.  Presumably it would be on the AMC app the same time.   I do not know the timing of when it would  go to Netflix or Amazon Prime. 

Edited by Quilt Fairy
  • Love 1

Just saw that as a lead-up to the S5 premier on 2/23 AMC is going to run a Breaking Bad marathon as well as Jesse's movie El Camino.  So if you haven't seen it yet because you didn't have Showtime Netflix,  here's your chance. 

Edited by Quilt Fairy
  • Love 2

This is the day!  I'm all psyched and ready for a BCS marathon to refresh my memory and further build excitement, but noooooooo.  It's a Walking Dead marathon from the AMC scheduling powers, because we can never get enough of that, I guess.

I am glad to see that Monday will have Sunday's show repeated at 7:45, before the new one.  Just in case some of us are old and keep falling asleep in the recliner.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

At long last, the new season is finally here.  Not only have I forgotten some of what happened in the previous season because so much time has passed, but I had to remind myself of when the show is even airing tonight.  Everything on AMC is so Walking Dead-focused that I couldn't recall if BCS was airing before or after TWD. 

I guess BCS will likely get a ratings boost from TWD airing right before it tonight, but I also know that a lot of TWD fans get annoyed when there is another show airing in between TWD and Talking Dead.