Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Week 4: Part 1

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, adhoc said:

I think the reason people thought Jordan was a jerk was because--besides gushing about Jenna to the woman he was dumping, ouch--he basically told Annaliese "Hey, if it doesn't work out with Jenna, I'll come back to you." In other words "You're my backup plan if it doesn't work out with the woman I really want."  

Seriously? Talk about missing a "sensitivity chip".   

Watching Jordan in relationship mode, I saw more maturity when my son first started liking girls in like the fifth grade. He's missing a maturity chip, as well. 

• Love 10

Am I the only one that calls b.s. on Kenny?! It's apparent to me that he uses his daughter as a way out of 'relationships' that he doesn't feel are working out too well in his favor. He first did it to Rachel in The Bachelorette, when he claimed he missed his daughter so very dearly, sobbed a lot, then left the show (before getting kicked off) which he knew would inevitably happen. Now he's on BIP using this same recipe for disaster. This time his daughter (all of a sudden) has a 'recital' that he must attend so he's leaving the show early again. I bet this is why he's single! He uses his poor daughter to worm his way out of dating situations that he's afraid won't work out. That's sad af. How many mothers are on these shows missing birthdays, graduations--you know true milestones, yet they remain on them in order to finish out what they signed up for. I'm kinda glad he's gone because I DID NOT want to see him shed anymore crocodile tears over his 'daughter'. Playing devil's advocate: If I'm wrong, then why would Kenny sign up for shows like the Bachelorette & BIP, knowing that they will keep him away from his daughter for months?? He knew what he signed up for. He knew in advance the time it could take for the show to run it's course yet he agreed to be on not one, but two shows. He also was aware of all the activities & events his daughter was involved in during the course of both shows, but like I said before, he still signed on the dotted line. I call B.S. on Kenny and his 'I miss my daughter' antics he keeps employing in order to high tail it out of these blindsided women's lives. He's a douchebag (in my eyes). And they better not even think about trying to make him the next Bachelor!! I can just see it know, him bawling like a baby and walking out of a rose ceremony, getting into a limo and exiting stage left...

• Love 23

I guess I'm in a small percentile of females that actually like Colton and thinks he's easy on the eyes (cute). I didn't care for Tia how she handled the "I went on a date with Colton before he got on The Bachelorette' situation though. Especially, when she waited until right before Becca made her decisions on who'd be the 3 guys for the hometown dates. Anywho, I wonder what poor Tia is going to do if Colton, once again, leaves her to become the next Bachelor? Will she finally get a clue that Colton really isn't that into her? Of course, Colton becoming the next Bachelor is a hypothetical guess I'm making but why would they pass up the chance of having their first Virgin Bachelor?? Oh well, time will tell. Even if he doesn't become the Bachelor, I bet he still doesn't want to be with Tia for much longer anyway. I really don't care who becomes the Bachelor anymore. I haven't watched it for several years because the guys haven't been that cute anyway. lol

• Love 2

Wow Leo. The narcissistic injury is strong this one. Want to see a classic reaction to narcissistic injury in action? That's what happened with Leo. It actually kind of scared me through the screen a little. He has potential to be one scary ass dude. Run, ladies, run.

• Love 22

As an aside, when Leo was thrashing around in the pool trying to be “alpha” and appear dominant, I couldn’t help but see a ridiculous George of the Jungle resemblance. What with his ridiculous hair and everything. So now I just have the George of the Jungle song running through my head whenever I see him. Pretty funny. 

• Love 14

Now I want Kevin for next Bachelor.

Kevin who went through two relationships during Winter Games, suddenly realizes his chances of grabbing the big prize are gone with the Mexican wind unless he shakes Astrid. So he coins his own version of Ben Higgins' "I am unlovable" and goes for it. Except we don't care.

Please Bachelor producers, I hope you have that Bachelor contract signed and in Jason's inbox already.  Please give us something to look forward to.

Did Tia know ahead of time she got axed from this episode? Do you think the producers heard us loud and clear??????? Do you think her head exploded last night?

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Kevin is Canadian, and he is awesome.  Great episode for Kevin.  What a cool guy and a cool man.  Sorry, I am really corny at compliments.  It's a Canadian thing.

It was so funny when Chelsea was like "Should I step in here?" and you heard a bunch of guys say "Nonononononononono."

14 hours ago, lizzie3 said:

Kevin quoted Justin Trudeau on Bachelor in Paradise. There’s a sentence I never thought I would say! That moment made the entire show for me. 

Why yes, I am Canadian!

I miss my fellow Canadians SO much!  Kevin's Trudeau comment just sealed it for me.

12 hours ago, AllyCat said:

I should clarify...I have nothing against Kevin, I was just making a joke because he looks like a less pretty version of Tom Brady.  From everything I’ve seen, Kevin seems to be one of the better options.  I’d take Trudeau over all of them if that were an option ;)

You and almost every other female (and some males) with a pulse.    I had a major crush on his Dad, too, when I was young.  Later in life, I learned that my husband's kooky neighbor, Margaret, married him, GODDAMMIT!   :-)

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Did Tia know ahead of time she got axed from this episode? Do you think the producers heard us loud and clear??????? Do you think her head exploded last night?

I thought Tia was the best she's ever been on this episode. Every time they showed her, she was asleep. Keep that up and she may become my new favorite!

• Love 20

I generally watch BIP as "dumb summer fun", but Annalise is messing that up by appearing so pitiful and needy.  She is so desperate for anyone -- ANYONE -- that every guy who comes along and even looks at her twice is suddenly "exactly what I'm looking for".  Then she runs off to the other women (or to us, in a TH) and talks about what a great couple she and <fill in the blank> are, and how she can see a future together for them.  Its really sad.  Plus, her moods swing from giddy to sorrowful based purely on how the guy she's after is treating her at that moment.

I feel the need to turn my head away whenever she shows up on-screen now.  I truly hope she's not as pathetic in real life as they're showing her to be on this show.  I'm starting to have some true concern for her well-being.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Sterling said:

John comes to Paradise because he's been unlucky in love in his life, but he's now gotten rid of Caroline and Jubilee, who are both very attractive, suitable choices.  Makes you realize that some people are single because they may be seeking perfection.  Although I don't get what wouldn't be "perfect" enough about Jubilee....in my eyes, she's the whole package.

I cannot agree that turning down two attractive, 'suitable' women equates to being single because of seeking perfection.  What someone finds attractive is subjective, and what they find suitable is even more so.  We know almost nothing of what Caroline's and Jubilee's real personalities are like.  I could meet two seemingly attractive and suitable men, and have no interest in dating either of them for a host of reasons, none of which would mean I was seeking perfection.  Religion, work and travel lifestyles, and activity levels are legit differences that can easily be dealbreakers, to say nothing of the myriad smaller things that make people fall for one person and not another.

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

I cannot agree that turning down two attractive, 'suitable' women equates to being single because of seeking perfection.  What someone finds attractive is subjective, and what they find suitable is even more so.  We know almost nothing of what Caroline's and Jubilee's real personalities are like.  I could meet two seemingly attractive and suitable men, and have no interest in dating either of them for a host of reasons, none of which would mean I was seeking perfection.  Religion, work and travel lifestyles, and activity levels are legit differences that can easily be dealbreakers, to say nothing of the myriad smaller things that make people fall for one person and not another.

"We know almost nothing of what Caroline's and Jubilee's real personalities are like"

Neither does John.  That was my point.  He knew Caroline for one date, and Jubilee for what....2-3 days?  

Which is why I brought that up....we have no idea what either of their personalities are like.  On the surface (which is all John knew), they are both attractive, nice women.  He let them both go, which is odd to me, given that he's someone who has had trouble in the love department.

• Love 3

"We know almost nothing of what Caroline's and Jubilee's real personalities are like"

Neither does John.  That was my point.  He knew Caroline for one date, and Jubilee for what....2-3 days?  

Which is why I brought that up....we have no idea what either of their personalities are like.  On the surface (which is all John knew), they are both attractive, nice women.  He let them both go, which is odd to me, given that he's someone who has had trouble in the love department.

15 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

I have a feeling John might be waiting for someone specific; though why he would chance not getting a rose by dumping Jubilee is beyond me.  

Can't get the job as the Bachelor if you get engaged in paradise. I'm thinking the Nick Viall effect might be in play this season with some of these guys. I can imagine production urging some of them to give paradise as a shot in a "you never know what will happen, look at how it turned out for Nick" kind of a way.  

• Love 3

[John] let them both go, which is odd to me, given that he's someone who has had trouble in the love department.

So we're sure that it wasn't a mutual thing? Like, Jubilee and John didn't both decide there wasn't enough of a spark there?

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

I have a feeling John might be waiting for someone specific; though why he would chance not getting a rose by dumping Jubilee is beyond me.  

Eh, he knows Chelsea is available.  She’s just going from mope to mope hoping to stay around to get paid. 

2 hours ago, adhoc said:

I think the reason people thought Jordan was a jerk was because--besides gushing about Jenna to the woman he was dumping, ouch--he basically told Annaliese "Hey, if it doesn't work out with Jenna, I'll come back to you." In other words "You're my backup plan if it doesn't work out with the woman I really want."  

I really hate to defend Jordan, but what I think he actually said to Annaliese, although it didn't come out right at all, was that if Jenna didn't want the rose, he would offer it to Annaliese so she could stay for her own benefit, not his.  He wasn't saying he would come back to her in a romantic way (so not with her as a backup), but he would be offering her the rose in a friendship way if Jenna turned it down.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, Ohwell said:

You know, I hadn't given that much thought to Eric before the last couple episodes.  Now that he's getting more screen time (still not enough though), I can see that he's really attractive and, more importantly, seems like a nice guy.   

I wish they would show Eric in a non-cheese conversation. Give him a date card!

4 hours ago, Mocking Bird said:

I appreciate Kevin's mature handling of the Leo incident. That said, Kevin's revelation that he sees a therapist twice a week to deal with not being able to find "the one" on the various Bachelor franchise shows makes him sound like a complete moron and a lunatic.  Can he not meet a woman outside of reality television?  He also very much reminds me of a Geico caveman, which is a big turn off. 

After seeing Kevin on Bachelorette Canada, I have a pretty good idea of why he can't keep a relationship - his mother would be a nightmare as a MiL. Kevin seems to have no problems meeting and starting a relationship.

4 hours ago, Palomar said:

You have to give Joe credit for NOT being the one who told Kendall about Leo.  Makes him look good for letting her figure out things for herself.

Did it seem like Leo thought Joe was the one that had told? When Leo was in the pool yapping and flapping about, I thought I heard him say Joe's name more than once.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

One date is definitely enough time to get a good feel for someone's personality, let alone 2-3 days, especially when people aren't coming and going to work and other activities like in the real world...they are all there together in pretty close quarters.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

One date is definitely enough time to get a good feel for someone's personality, let alone 2-3 days, especially when people aren't coming and going to work and other activities like in the real world...they are all there together in pretty close quarters.

This. Exactly. Most people don’t even give the other person an entire date before they give up on them. I actually thought John was pretty reasonable. Actually, his decision is 100X more sound than those who get engaged at the end of this show. We can’t have it both ways. Make fun of these people for falling in love so quickly on TV and talk about marriage, but then also judge them when things don’t work out and they don’t want to date anymore. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Mocking Bird said:

I appreciate Kevin's mature handling of the Leo incident. That said, Kevin's revelation that he sees a therapist twice a week to deal with not being able to find "the one" on the various Bachelor franchise shows makes him sound like a complete moron and a lunatic.  Can he not meet a woman outside of reality television?  He also very much reminds me of a Geico caveman, which is a big turn off. 

I don't think it makes him sound like a moron and a lunatic at all.   He feel in love on the Canada version of the show, and that didn't work out.  On Bachelor WInter Games he and Ashley I were in love, and she dumped him for Jared.    I think he went on BiP, maybe not thinking he would find love, but that he would meet someone.  He was talking to Astrid (?is that the one he's with?)  about being afraid that if he got attached to her, another guy would show up and she would fall for him -  as has been happening with every couple on the show.   He was saying that he wished he were coming on later in the show, so that he wouldn't be the guy who gets dumped. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, adhoc said:

Would it have been better if Jordan said, if it doesn't work out with Jenna, then I don't want you either?  I'm not so sure.  I think he was trying to be nice.  He was saying he was going to take a risk and gamble things with Jenna, and it might not work out, and if it doesn't, I'll still be here.  And, I would have bet a lot of money that Annalise is the type of person who would have taken him back anyway.  I don't see that much wrong with it.

I don't even call it "Dumping" Annalise.  They spent like a night or two hanging out, or something?  It's not like they were betrothed.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Lacy4u said:

I really don't care who becomes the Bachelor anymore. I haven't watched it for several years because the guys haven't been that cute anyway. lol

But that's the best reason to watch!   a sociological experiment where you have one rather ordinary, kind-of-handsome guy, and get 20+ women to compete for him.  At least 8 women will be absolutely positive that he is their soulmate and future husband and will freak out every time he is kissing another woman.  They compete like crazy to win the guy whom, at a party or bar, they probably wouldn't give more than a passing glance.  

• Love 6

This episode was much more enjoyable than last week. Colton/Tia not being featured is not a coincidence, hopefully the producers take note.

The editing of the days to make it seem like stuff was happening in a certain order was especially jarring in this episode since Jenna and Krystal wore such unique looking outfits. It really woozled me.

We got some great visual gags this week. First, with Leo thrashing about the pool and Jordan (of all people) incredulously asking what the hell was going on. Then, Benoit chucking the football into the ocean not once, but twice, in frustration (note: in Canadian Football you only get three downs, so after those two incomplete passes Benoit is forced to punt -- no more chances for you).

Leo is absolute piece of crap, but I think it's all been said in the previous posts. My only question: How the hell did he keep it together on The Bachelorette? He actually seemed like a cool dude there.

The cheese convo at the end was funny and reinforced the idea that Colton is the absolute whitest dude ever.

• Love 6

Did anyone notice that 3 Times our Goose crashed into something. Twice it was a lantern once a stool or something. Once he said ouch and once someone said are you ok?    I need a life. And a Goose needs to be more careful or his goose will be cooked. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, backformore said:

I don't think it makes him sound like a moron and a lunatic at all.   He feel in love on the Canada version of the show, and that didn't work out.  On Bachelor WInter Games he and Ashley I were in love, and she dumped him for Jared.    I think he went on BiP, maybe not thinking he would find love, but that he would meet someone.  He was talking to Astrid (?is that the one he's with?)  about being afraid that if he got attached to her, another guy would show up and she would fall for him -  as has been happening with every couple on the show.   He was saying that he wished he were coming on later in the show, so that he wouldn't be the guy who gets dumped. 

Was he the one who um, deflowered Ashley?  Because if so, i would be in therapy 5 days a week.  She’s  the real lunatic. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, el diego said:

First, with Leo thrashing about the pool and Jordan (of all people) incredulously asking what the hell was going on.

Yeah, you know things are bad when Jordan is looking at you like your an idiot. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, CindyBee said:

It was like for one minute so yes if you blinked, you missed it.  You see Kenny leaving at night then the next morning, someone (I think Astrid) is saying that Jubilee is going too as Venmo John had friend zoned (you see John talking to her for like 20 seconds) and viola she's gone.   They didn't even give Jubliee a good bye talking head piece which pissed me off.  

Totally disrespected Jubilee.  She should leave Bachelor Nation behind.  Fleiss doesn’t like her or she would have gotten at least some editing to show why she was headed up the stairs.  Venmo John deserves more too.  Don’t think he was onscreen last night except for J’s exit.

• Love 1

To me, Kendall wasn't upset that Leo kissed Chelsea. It was that everyone knew but her or rather Leo didn't think it was worthwhile mentioning. I'm sure if he approached to her and said like, I'm open to pursuing something else with someone else, so keep doing what you're doing with Joe, she can't really be mad at that (though she was talking about how since there are limited days left, she wanted to figure it out sooner). Yes, everyone is kissing everyone but Colton and Chris knew about each other, Jordan and Benoit knew about each other, Jubilee and Caroline knew about each other. Leo and Joe knew about each other. Everyone at least gives that respect.

Also I mean, it was like 30 min after they got back from their date so that is also weird, but nonetheless. 

Leo is a manipulative jackass and at least its good to see this season the women calling men out (Tia with Chris) on that. Like, they think they can convince them of something that didn't happen? These men are crazy.

• Love 5

This episode really revealed how much we're not being shown.  It was as an aside that it was mentioned that Jubilee and John parted ways and that Jubilee left Paradise.  Wait-what???  Perhaps one of the most interesting things to happen (it's rare that someone just leaves without a rose ceremony) and the producers couldn't be bothered to show us what happened!  I wonder if something really bad or shady happened..oh wait, this is the same show that had Corinne and Leo on it.  I would really love to know what happened.

Then, in the Leo-Kendall showdown Leo mentioned that Kendall never told him that she had been involved with Joe prior to their date and she just brushed it aside with some lame 'but I'm being in the present.'  Quite frankly, had Leo acted differently, his kissing of Chelsea would have been a non-issue.  It was his reaction that put it over the top.  He really believes himself to be "the alpha" and was shocked, shocked I say, that someone told Kendall about his antics and that somebody dared to question the alpha's motives and actions.  Rather than an alpha, he came across as a little boy who lost his favorite toy (a boy of probably about 4 or 5).  Really good look there Leo.  Oh, he was definitely trying to put the blame on a) Joe, b) Kevin, c) Kendall, and d) anybody who ever existed.  What is so sad about Leo is how pathetic he looked splash swimming across the pool when he probably thought he looked bad and intimidating.  He got a wonderful edit on The Bachelorette but could not stifle his true nature on this show.  More alcohol for the participants!  

I am so tired of the Anniliese pity-party show.  She has been prominently featured in every single episode as have Jordan, Chris, and, until this episode, Colton and Tia.  The single focus the producers have on who they think is good t.v. actually reduces the amount of time for others in whom I am far more interested, such as Eric and Angela, John and Jubilee, and why Chelsea is so pouty and alone.

• Love 12

Annalise.  Omg.  From tragic, her life is over, no one like, loves, like, her, like ever....to screechy squealy.  Desperation is so not a good look and it’s seriously annoying to me. 

• Love 5
23 hours ago, leighdear said:

So my cynical brain is saying that if Kenny had hooked up with somebody more attractive, confident and self possessed than Analiese, he would have conveniently been able to miss that recital.  He knew it was happening, but it was a nice excuse to bolt if he wanted one. 

I completely agree.  Dance recitals are scheduled.  He knew his daughter was enrolled in dance class and had a recital and he still went on this show.  If he really did not want to miss anything going on in his daughter's life, then he would not have signed up for this show.  He used his daughter as an excuse to leave Paradise since he didn't want to man up and tell Annelise that he wasn't interested in her romantically and there was no one else that he liked or liked him. 

Can someone tell me why Jenna, of all people, has two men fighting over her?  I find it hard to believe she's 28.  She looks like a 45 year old who had bad plastic surgery with the maturity of a 13 year old.  Even Annelise is more attractive and looks younger than Jenna.  

• Love 14

Agree PhysNerd, Jenna looks like she's a drinker and does look more like 40 something than 28.  I've known women like her in life, way too much into themselves and crave attention.  They are used to getting their way ,but as age catches up to them, men pay less attention to them and their games. 

• Love 1
On 8/27/2018 at 7:14 PM, CindyBee said:

Connor might be a total douche but he does have an amazing six pack--wish he had been on the beach from night one 

And that big swoop of hair. He looks short though.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PhysNerd said:

Can someone tell me why Jenna, of all people, has two men fighting over her?  I find it hard to believe she's 28.  She looks like a 45 year old who had bad plastic surgery with the maturity of a 13 year old.  Even Annelise is more attractive and looks younger than Jenna.  

Jenna looked gorgeous when she arrived in Paradise.  But not so much any more.  the sand, wind, booze, weather, seem to have done a number on her.  She's a person who can look stunning with the right makeup and hair, but not so much when she's out of her usual environment. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, backformore said:

Jenna looked gorgeous when she arrived in Paradise.  But not so much any more.  the sand, wind, booze, weather, seem to have done a number on her.  She's a person who can look stunning with the right makeup and hair, but not so much when she's out of her usual environment. 

Jenna has that Marilyn thing with the platinum hair, pale skin, and red lips that look great in a climate controlled environment.  That look doesn’t work in high humidity when the make up starts to melt and the hair turns into a tumbleweed.

Crystal is thriving.  Her skin is glowing, her hair looks healthy, and her unimplanted body is slamming.   She looked so rough on TB that I compared her to Britt’s 10 year older sister who has been working in a biker bar for a few years.  Now she looks like Britt’s  younger sister who works in a surf shop. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Crystal is thriving.  Her skin is glowing, her hair looks healthy, and her unimplanted body is slamming.   She looked so rough on TB that I compared her to Britt’s 10 year older sister who has been working in a biker bar for a few years.

I find that so interesting because I agree. When she was trying, living in a mansion with all the conveniences and lighting at her disposal she looked cheap and tacky. In Paradise, were she seems to have given up on fighting the heat and humidity and is just being natural she is stunning. I hope she takes this and runs with it. Save the money on all that makeup and go natural Crystal. It works for you. And, since she is here, so getting herself a man is at least somewhat a goal, every guy I've talked to about it prefers a natural beauty to a store bought beauty. 

• Love 3
On 8/27/2018 at 9:57 PM, TiredMe said:

Omg Leo is gaslighting Kendall. It’s her fault he feels bad? Gees this guy

Ugh, just watched this today (yay for no commercials on Hulu). My first thought that was they must put these guys through gaslighting training courses before they come on this show. This is like the 4th guy to pull utterly transparent, manipulative bullshit. And clearly that training isn't given to the women, because most of them seem to get sucked in by it. Getting up and walking away is the only way to deal with a conversation like that, there's no way to use logic and reason against a gaslighter.

God Leo is the fucking worst. And Kevin seems like a really stand up guy. 

Kevin and Astrid are my favorite couple there, they seem like they would be fun to hang out with. I especially liked his dig at the professional Instagrammers, lol. He handled Leo really well and seems to get along with pretty much everyone. 

Annalise is just so flipping desperate. And I'm shocked she drove the atv over that bridge. Guess there wasn't a traumatic bridge incident in her past?

Right?!? The chick who's afraid of BUMPER CARS is suddenly cool with driving an ATV over a scary bridge? 

Also, I'm pretty sure I just watched the whole episode and yet did not see Jubilee leave. I spent the episode wondering where she had gone. Was it the very beginning of the episode or what? 

When is Chelsea just going to pack up and go home on her own? Girl cannot get a date to save her life. She's very beautiful, but I guess the personality must not be there because there have been no takers. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, ljenkins782 said:

Also, I'm pretty sure I just watched the whole episode and yet did not see Jubilee leave. I spent the episode wondering where she had gone. Was it the very beginning of the episode or what? 

Its right after Kenny leaves.  they show him going away at night and then the next morning someone casually mentions that Jubilee is heading home as her only romantic interest, John, just friend zoned her.  It took all about 45 seconds.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, b2H said:

Totally disrespected Jubilee.  She should leave Bachelor Nation behind.  Fleiss doesn’t like her or she would have gotten at least some editing to show why she was headed up the stairs.  Venmo John deserves more too.  Don’t think he was onscreen last night except for J’s exit.

I was wondering what happened to Jubilee. She's been off screen so much I couldn't even remember who she was "dating." The same applies to Angela. We've barely seen or heard her at all. She's very pretty. I don't really get why she's in the background. 

I don't trust Colton and how he went from not sure about Tia, want to explore options, to she's-my-one-and-only. If he hasn't dumped her by now, I think he will soon. As a couple I find them boring. 

Leo scared me. Kendall did a good job of seeing through his manipulative behavior. She called him on it in a direct, calm manner. But I still don't want her with Joe. He is her fall back guy and he deserves better. 

In a few shots they black boxed the front of Jenna's swimsuit. I think they're just messing with us. 

Agree that she doesn't look like she'll age well as she's already a little rough. Her hair color is harsh and doesn't flatter her. The Botox brow lift seems unnecessary. She is still young. She should wait until she's 40 or 50.. She has a cute nose though. Real or done?

Joe is a doll. 

Crystal is lovely and has a beautiful smile. I thought she was pretty on TB until she turned mean. 

Chelsea is also very pretty but seems like she's dialed down to a 2 or 3. Not sure if it's her personality or she's on some kind of sedative. She just kind of drifts around. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Chelsea is also very pretty but seems like she's dialed down to a 2 or 3. Not sure if it's her personality or she's on some kind of sedative. She just kind of drifts around. 

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with her but she just seems so laid back.  Maybe she's just like some (most?) of the guys who are just there to eat, drink, and chill out.  If so, then I say good for her.  At least she's not desperate like Annaleise.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with her but she just seems so laid back.  Maybe she's just like some (most?) of the guys who are just there to eat, drink, and chill out.  If so, then I say good for her.  At least she's not desperate like Annaleise.

I don't know, she all but threw herself at one of the guys (can't remember who), to the point of pulling the "can I steal you" move from the Bach/ette shows, but got shot down. She's definitely shown interest in at least a couple of guys, but doesn't get anything in return. If she just wanted to stay and hang out, she'd have given her rose to David, who's been keeping her in the game so far, and vice versa. 

On 8/28/2018 at 4:24 PM, Lacy4u said:

Am I the only one that calls b.s. on Kenny?! It's apparent to me that he uses his daughter as a way out of 'relationships' that he doesn't feel are working out too well in his favor. He first did it to Rachel in The Bachelorette, when he claimed he missed his daughter so very dearly, sobbed a lot, then left the show (before getting kicked off) which he knew would inevitably happen. Now he's on BIP using this same recipe for disaster. This time his daughter (all of a sudden) has a 'recital' that he must attend so he's leaving the show early again. I bet this is why he's single! He uses his poor daughter to worm his way out of dating situations that he's afraid won't work out. That's sad af. How many mothers are on these shows missing birthdays, graduations--you know true milestones, yet they remain on them in order to finish out what they signed up for. I'm kinda glad he's gone because I DID NOT want to see him shed anymore crocodile tears over his 'daughter'. Playing devil's advocate: If I'm wrong, then why would Kenny sign up for shows like the Bachelorette & BIP, knowing that they will keep him away from his daughter for months?? He knew what he signed up for. He knew in advance the time it could take for the show to run it's course yet he agreed to be on not one, but two shows. He also was aware of all the activities & events his daughter was involved in during the course of both shows, but like I said before, he still signed on the dotted line. I call B.S. on Kenny and his 'I miss my daughter' antics he keeps employing in order to high tail it out of these blindsided women's lives. He's a douchebag (in my eyes). And they better not even think about trying to make him the next Bachelor!! I can just see it know, him bawling like a baby and walking out of a rose ceremony, getting into a limo and exiting stage left...

As much as I liked Kenny, I agree with this 100%!

• Love 1

The John and Jubilee thing happened so fast I DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT.   I was WATCHING this show.  When did this happen??????????

Annalise isn't even on the date with the guys name that she doesn't know and she is already calling them one of the strongest couples there?

Edited by IDreamofJoaquin
  • Love 2

This effing show. I just can't.

Annaliese: I think Kenny might be the one. We're one of the strongest couples here.

[One day later]

Annaliese: I think Kamil might be the one for me! Also, I must marry someone as soon as possible.

Jenna [to Connor]: I've got a thing with Nick. I wouldn't accept a date from anyone else.

Jenna [to Nick]: I only want to be with you.

[five minutes later]

Jenna: It wouldn't be right to turn down a date with Connor. I need to be open to my options.

Leo is such a gaslighting jackass.

Leo: It hurt my feelings that you got upset with me because I kissed someone else!

Kendall: Well, did you?

Leo: Yes, but everyone lied about me.

Kendall: Lied about what? 

Leo: That doesn't matter. You never liked me anyway!

Also, Chelsea is stunning. Why is no one interested in her? 

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

I wonder the same thing and I'm also confused about why certain other women are considered hot properties while others are not.  I can only conclude that the answer is hidden under those black boxes.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, JudyObscure said:
7 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

I wonder the same thing and I'm also confused about why certain other women are considered hot properties while others are not.  I can only conclude that the answer is hidden under those black boxes.

I think at this point most of us realize these people aren't here for love. They are looking for more screen time for whatever their personal goal (stardom, more followers, a boost to their pathetically low self esteem, in Leo's case to build a better case for the prosecution). Pairing with Chelsea, who seems pretty low key and not willing to flash her ass or talk about her lady parts or pretend she's torn between two lovers, won't get them the screen time.