Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: Week 4: Part 2

• Start Topic

Paradise always turns my favorites (Kendall, Leo etc) into creeps :( The only one immune this time around is Kevin, but no curse can affect his awesomeness. The weird thing is that sometimes Paradise also turns things around the other way, like with Crystal.

Benoit had already been completely ruined for me during the winter games,after his psycho declarations of love. I watched him and Kevin compete on the Bachelorette Canada and  he was my favorite (I still knew all along that Kevin would win though). Benoit is very attractive physically, and he was always so nice and interesting. But nope, had to go act like a psycho. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Ynicknan said:

Was it last season that had the, uh, for lack of a better term, the sex room? I remember there was much discussion about icky Josh and Amanda calling dibs on it. Seems weird there’s no mention of it this year. Are they trying to take a less slutty approach this year?

I feel like Amanda and Josh were 2 seasons ago? I think they backed off the overt sex references after Corrinne stripped in public and got oral sex from DeMario in plain view of everyone. 

• Love 5

The discussion about Chris waking up Krystal in order to have her teach yoga to him reminds me of Josh waking up Amanda so that they could go to the "sex room."  Ugh to both of them.  If someone is sleeping, let them sleep and stop worrying about what it is you want.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

I think they backed off the overt sex references after Corrinne stripped in public and got oral sex from DeMario in plain view of everyone. 

See, if they had still had the sex room maybe they could have done it in private and not ruined Paradise for everyone!

2 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

If someone is sleeping, let them sleep and stop worrying about what it is you want.

Yes. If you love someone, let them sleep. It is the greatest gift you can give them. Or maybe just me. I love sleeping, especially in the middle of the night. I would have been really pissed if he'd woken me up, even if he wanted to give me a massage or even an ice cream sundae or a puppy. All of it could wait till morning. Let me sleep!

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

See, if they had still had the sex room maybe they could have done it in private and not ruined Paradise for everyone!

Yes. If you love someone, let them sleep. It is the greatest gift you can give them. Or maybe just me. I love sleeping, especially in the middle of the night. I would have been really pissed if he'd woken me up, even if he wanted to give me a massage or even an ice cream sundae or a puppy. All of it could wait till morning. Let me sleep!

Ive broken up with someone who woke me up in the middle of the night because he woke up horny.  Literally broke up with him in the middle of the night.  

• Love 16
29 minutes ago, bequialife said:

I love the pretend t.v. he production created!  

FIFY   :)

Production created a mountain of hot dogs, a yoga room, giant stuffed animals....I mean, not one of these people seems creative enough to think of any of this stuff on their own.

• Love 5

Maybe Production should be the Bachelor next season. lol 

12 hours ago, fib said:

Ive broken up with someone who woke me up in the middle of the night because he woke up horny.  Literally broke up with him in the middle of the night.  

You made the right call on that one. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, fib said:

Yes. Don't frickin' wake me up for sex you selfish pig. LET. ME. SLEEP.

• Love 6

I'm recovering from pneumonia that I got during surgery and am dealing with dry coughing fits that end up causing dry heaving. When I'm talking on the phone and fighting to keep the coughing from starting my voice gets really scratchy. This is why I have now started muting Jenna. Just hearing her voice can make me start coughing because it sounds like she needs to clear her throat!

• Love 8
On 8/31/2018 at 7:56 AM, halkatla said:

Benoit had already been completely ruined for me during the winter games,after his psycho declarations of love. I watched him and Kevin compete on the Bachelorette Canada and  he was my favorite (I still knew all along that Kevin would win though).

I had forgotten Kevin and Benoit were on Bachelorette Canada. I just remember them from Winter Games, and got a huge crush on Benoit there, I thought he was so sweet declaring his love for Claire who would never find love. Kevin hooked up with Ashley I on WG though, right? Which instantly made him a NOT favorite until this past week on BIP. Now he's the tops. I guess I need to take some vacas in The Great White North.

• Love 5

I used to love Kendall on Aries season 

Now I think she's a ho lol. I don't understand how cruel she is being to Joe. He's literally her back up plan. If u want to make out with a bunch of  guys then be single on the island, don't cozy up to Joe and make him think u chose him (because Leo wasn't really into and he's psycho). Every time any male pays attention to her she's all over them. When Jon had his hand on her leg it was just gross. Pick a lane Kendall!! I thought chris had poor timing but good intentions and Krystal enjoyed torturing him lol. I too hate being woke up when I'm sleeping. If the house is on fire yes please wake me, anything else.. Hell no! Astrid. And Kevin r cute together. I find Eric to be very attractive. But that was a dick move to drop Angela the second Cassandra set foot on the beach. I know I shoudnt take this show seriously but I felt really bad for Angela. She and Joe should hook up lol. I swear Annalise and Benoit would be the perfect couple!! They don't care who they are with and anyone whose  breathing can be the One! 

• Love 4
On 8/29/2018 at 6:56 PM, Wandering Snark said:

There IS no option for "dating" in Bachelor Nation. The only way you may communicate with people is in officially sponsored BN events and the only way you can be together as a couple is to be engaged. There is no real life "dating" you only 'date' on a show. You cannot 'commit to seeing how it goes' you have to have that Neil Lane ring or you are not in an officially sanctioned relationship.

It's like "courting" for the Duggars (19 Kids and Counting). You "court" people only if you intend to marry them. But how do you figure that out without dating them? 

• Love 1
On 8/31/2018 at 10:39 PM, Sterling said:

Production created a mountain of hot dogs, a yoga room, giant stuffed animals....I mean, not one of these people seems creative enough to think of any of this stuff on their own.

Are you forgetting that this is just a tv show and it's all scripted? These people are following directions and scripts.

On 8/31/2018 at 7:39 PM, Sterling said:

Ya you have a point there.  I guess I should have said that was the most creative and cute creation production made up!!

On 9/1/2018 at 5:34 PM, Scout Finch said:

Guys like John should never use the word "dope" to describe anything.  Ever. 

He also said the pool was "sick."

Did you notice that he busted out this new vocabulary in his conversation with a black woman? He wasn't talking like that before. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, ljenkins782 said:
On 9/1/2018 at 4:34 PM, Scout Finch said:

Guys like John should never use the word "dope" to describe anything.  Ever. 

He also said the pool was "sick."

Did you notice that he busted out this new vocabulary in his conversation with a black woman? He wasn't talking like that before. 

It completely reminded me of Wayne's World when the arcade owner 'raps'

• Love 3

For me, what makes Eric (and several of these other guys) extra horrible for their actions is less the actual "cheating," and more the fact that it comes right on the heels of explicitly declaring themselves fully committed. As much as I'm not really leaning toward defending Kendall too much anymore, I don't recall she and Joe actually having any explicit "I don't want anyone else" conversations before Leo arrived. Maybe they did, and I just don't remember, but I definitely remember Chris saying that to Tia before he made out with Crystal, Leo saying something to that effect to Kendall before making out with Chelsea, and Eric for sure saying that to Angela — multiple times — before Cassandra showed up.

And further, what makes all of those even worse is that when confronted, all three of those guys fully tried to make the women involved believe that things didn't happen that we clearly saw happen. Eric's assertion that "well, we didn't really define what we are, so..."? Really? His other declaration, that he just woke up and changed his mind is super lame, but it's at least not so gas-lighty. Whoever said a few episodes ago that it's like these guys have all attended a gaslighting workshop before this may be onto something. We've ibviously seen plenty of jerk moves, but there really do seem to be more guys trying to make women believe that things that happened didn't this time out.

• Love 3