Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: Week 4: Part 2

• Start Topic

Watching the opening credits I see Kamil and Angela... do they even show them?

I am waiting for the Joe/Leo fight, we have severe weather warnings I hope I don't either lose my tv or they interrupt the episode.

So now Kendall is going to "invest her heart" with Joe? Paradise is a fickle place....

• Love 3

It's all weather all the time here on my tv so I'm counting on you guys to keep me posted on what's going on. I was looking forward to the Leo/Joe smack down. Or which ever guys were suppose to duke it out tonight. (Short-term memory loss here, at least as far as this show is concerned.)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

It's all weather all the time here on my tv so I'm counting on you guys to keep me posted on what's going on. I was looking forward to the Leo/Joe smack down. Or which ever guys were suppose to duke it out tonight. (Short-term memory loss here, at least as far as this show is concerned.)

The fight is suppose to be Joe and Leo.   So far its been all Jordan vs Benoit after a brief opening of Kendall deciding that heart belonged to Joe after all. Whatever

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 1
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

The meeting of the minds...Jordan has an empty briefcase full of passion and Benoit better keep his French fingers out of it. Colton's would be a Louis Vuitton travel duffel. 

I love how Jordan is upset with Benoit for doing the exact same thing he did. Jordan also kept pursuing Jenna only because he wanted her. And I bet he made her feel 10x worse with his tirade than Benoit’s convo. 

• Love 8
Just now, Mu Shu said:

AH crap, we broke to the damn Florida primaries!

My sympathies. We're still tracking tornadoes here. Weather even preempted the final Wheel of Fortune spin, so you know it's serious. Although then it was just "IT'S GOING TO RAIN!"

I don't foresee BIP coming on my teevee at all tonight. *sigh* And when the pleasures in my life are so few ...

Meanwhile, my comments w/o seeing this ep: I *heart* Benoit. And: If anyone wants 60/40, they deserve him.

• Love 2

Does this show have a studio show after where they bring people back? Does Leo even get invited to try and defend himself or do they severe ties with him once this filming is up?

edit: I don’t want him back or think he should be invited back. Just curious what ABC does. They’ve been tone-deaf before. 

Edited by Stan39
  • Love 1
Just now, Stan39 said:

Does this show have a studio show after where they bring people back? Does Leo even get invited to try and defend himself or do they severe ties with him once this filming is up?

They used to have "After Paradise" but dropped that this year.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Stan39 said:

Actually a reunion is being taped tonight to be shown on 9/11.  Not sure if Leo will be allowed on as all his legal problems broke after filming of Paradise ended

• Love 4

So I'm confused. Kendall "went with her heart" and ditched Joe for Leo. But, did she just say she was back with Joe because she has to follow her heart?  I think I must have misunderstood.

Also: Does this entire show film over 3 weeks? Just wanting a reality check here.

Edited by adhoc
  • Love 8
Just now, adhoc said:

So I'm confused. Kendall went with her heart and ditched Joe for Leo. But, did she just say she was back with Joe because she has to follow her heart?  I think I must have misunderstood.

Also: Does this entire show film over 3 weeks? Just wanting a reality check here.

Yes Kendall's heart has flipped back and she's with Joe now.

And I think the filming this time around was more like 16-17 days, less than 3 weeks

3 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Details, please! Both of those guys I like. Especially Kevin after last night.

Kevin was upset they didn't get the date card so he made a fake date with help from the producers where they laid on a beach bed and watched a fake TV.

Now Angela and Eric are a very fancy hotel having dinner

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Details, please! Both of those guys I like. Especially Kevin after last night.

Kevin set up a little campsite thing on the beach, and made a "TV" out of sticks so they could watch the sunrise on the beach. It was low key and very cute. Eric and Angela are at at a fancy hotel room with robes and champagne and pretty stuff. Oh wait, they're getting a giant ice cream Sunday! They're adorable. 

• Love 4

Angela was wearing a bikini with what looked like little dinosaurs on it when she & Eric left for their date.  Was I the only one to see it?  Looked totally adorable.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 9

Wow, I don't even know who Angela is. Thanks for the info on the Kevin date. Sounds sweet, even if it was probably all some PA's idea. I pictured the TV being a cardboard picture like on the front of a Motorola box. But the sticks framing the sunset was romantic.

The FS date, I'd take that for sure. Air conditioning? Yes please.

• Love 7