Type keyword(s) to search

Quotes: More Pearls of Wisdom

• Start Topic

Not from BCS but still one of my favorites:

'You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornets' nest, it's a free country. But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh? If I ever get anal polyps, I'll know what to name them. '

On 3/11/2015 at 12:40 PM, Umbelina said:

There were a lot of good lines in this one, but the thing that keeps sticking with me is:

<cops babble pretending to be on his side>

"Lawyer."

"Lawyer."

"Lawyer."

If I'm ever in an interrogation room, which, yeah, hopefully not?  This is the scene I will remember, and I will use the same dialogue.

This is the only word you should ever speak, should you find yourself in that situation.

My favorite is "you say potato, I say spoliation!" which I use regularly, even though I almost never encounter actual spoliation.

51 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

This is the only word you should ever speak, should you find yourself in that situation.

My favorite is "you say potato, I say spoliation!" which I use regularly, even though I almost never encounter actual spoliation.

I had spoliation in college. Antibiotic cream cleared it right up.

• LOL 2