Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E04: Success Is Such Hard Work

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

This is spoiler free episode topic, discuss only the episode, not further on, current day performances or social media. BE CIVIL DO NO DISCUSS EACH OTHER, TELL OTHERS HOW TO POST/FEEL/THINK. Posters are allowed to post whatever they feel as long as it does not violate the posting guidelines. If you see a problematic post, report, do not engage

• Love 1

The ladies look so much better natural. They don't need all that make up. Kash looks adorable. 

Kelli has some boobage. I'm jealous, ha!

Edited by ElenaFR
Double posting.
  • Love 5

Michael Voorhees takes HORRIBLE photos. I can’t believe this is the guy they brought in to shoot he cover shot. None of the shots they shot of poor Lacey are good at all. Especially not cover worthy.

alexis looks amazing and she looks like a cover girl and has the best bathing suits. 

• Love 16

I have grown to really like Tasha. She seems humble and sweet. One of those girls that is just good at everything. 

Christina has like no body but she looks good with that haircut. She's kinda growing on me too. Who would've thunk it??

• Love 20

Brennan, Madeline and Erin would have a leg up on learning the signature routine right? Since they've been in TC before. 

I mean I would hope they have remembered and practiced it so they look extra good compared to the rest of the TCCs

Edited by PWBlackburn
Finishing my thought
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Lunacat said:

Kashara seems like a nice girl but damn can they stop shoving her down our throat?

8 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

They have to break up the feedings with VK with Kash!

Really they had to feature her during the first meeting intros and she got to say the hashtag?? She's funny and I like her but it is annoying. And where is Victoria? Ha

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sooooo ill said:

So whos face is blurred out on the back wall? In two different places I think. Weird.

I think it’s out of focus (because there’s another face in the picture) instead of blurred intentionally. Maybe Emma?

1 minute ago, Collette1104 said:

HOLD UP. You got benched on the jets for not being able to memorize choreography and you came to try out for DCC!?!?

HAVE YOU NEVER WATCHED THE SHOW!?! How did Kelli not hear about this?! These are the kinds of things we s don’t hear about and that make us insane wondering why an adorable, great dancer would not get taken to TC. 

AGREE!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Collette1104 said:

HOLD UP. You got benched on the jets for not being able to memorize choreography and you came to try out for DCC!?!?

HAVE YOU NEVER WATCHED THE SHOW!?! How did Kelli not hear about this?! These are the kinds of things we s don’t hear about and that make us insane wondering why an adorable, great dancer would not get taken to TC. 

Exactly. The Jets flight crew are lower middle of the pack in terms of nfl cheerleaders, so why on earth jump right in to DCC? Did she wait a year to really take classes and train? Girl... 

• Love 13

I loved the swimsuit shoot, and the sting rays, but when a shark appears you don't run to look at it, you run away.  Didn't they ever watch Jaws?  

Kristin looked sick.   

And why did Dayton who should know better not study the choreography online?   

Malena stunned me with what she said about the memorization problems.    

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Really they had to feature her during the first meeting intros and she got to say the hashtag?? She's funny and I like her but it is annoying. And where is Victoria? Ha

Kash was point and their PBC so maybe she helped come up with the hashtag and got to announce what it was? 

11 minutes ago, MSgal said:

VK was distractingly sloppy in the short segment that she was in.

Very clunky. She tries to so hard to be powerful but it's like she's throwing her feet around the floor. It's a nasty habit that someone should have broken in her ages ago. 

3 minutes ago, Collette1104 said:

All of this. How did they not know? I really like Melena and I want so badly to root for her, but girl...that is a lot to overcome in 1 summer.  

• Love 11

It seems maybe they will feature a Where Are They Now segment each episode perhaps? I got to be in Nicole Bulcher's Bar Method class when they filmed footage of her teaching for possible airing this season. I hope they show it! 

• Love 23

1. I may be in the minority, but I'm not a fan of Malena. 

2. Wow, Kelly is not being nice at all to Dayton. Like, I'm upset with how Kelly is talking to her (her tone and body language was rude and agressive imo) but atleast she finished the conversation on a more positive encouraging note. Still felt weird.

3. She better have a similar conversation with VK, if not that isn't fair to either girl and comes off sketchy and like she is heavily playing favorites. 

4. Now it feels like they are hiding VK.

• Love 18

After watching this episode, I think that Dayton never really wanted DCC to begin with but instead felt like what she "should" be doing and not what she wants to be doing. I know she has a more laid back attitude but it's coming across as like she doesn't care...I mean she was LATE to makeovers? HOW?

• Love 18