Type keyword(s) to search

Mayans MC - General Discussion

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Dowel Jones said:

On another note, now it looks like the Mayans are losing their routes.  They can't go through the Inland Empire (Riverside/San Bernardino), they can't go across on I-10 to LA; they'll have to go all the way over San Diego and come up I-5.  Poor boys.

I don't get that. The Mayans must be flush with money because this new partnership with Gallindo and Adelita. Their influence and power should be increasing, not decreasing.

• Love 1

Angel and EZ bonding over arcade games and mini golf was surprisingly sweet and fun, especially after Angel was so whiny about EZ and their argument and his daddy issues. They have a really natural chemistry, and its just nice to see them getting to relax and have fun before the drama really gets going. It was also nice seeing them team up to fight the wanna be biker bros. "Oh your tough carrying a gun!" "Yeah, thats why I carry one."  

So it looks like Angel really is Adelita's baby daddy, or at least so she says. Its possible that he isnt (she was pretty cagey about it) but she wants him to be the one who helps her raise the baby and be together with, but he seems so happy!

So it looks like Dita actually knew Felipe back in the day, and they have some kind of history. Is Miguel really his son? Because Felipe has enough issues with the sons he already has, I dont know how much more he can take on! And he hasn't even seen EZs mini "This guy killed mom" murder board! 

Those cops really hit every asshole button they could find, I hope the hooker they were abusing tells the Mayans who they are. 

Good to see that the Mayans know the importance of recycling!

• Love 3

First “I get that” of the season. And then a second one! That phrase stuck out to me on SOA and it sticks out here. I guess because it feels so artificial. 

While I like the opening music better this season, the words continue to seem silly. An underlying message in these shows is usually “everyone else keeps us down,” which... choices. 

Not now, nor never, into baby, or kid, drama on action shows. Babies and kids tend to create unnecessary and time wasting situations. Still true I see.

Miguel and Emily remind me of Tony and Carmela when Carmela wanted to build/buy a lake house. But Emily is way more annoying. 

I still love EJO. Though I have to say that watching him on Miami Vice and then this show in close proximity is jarring.

The Swole Boys? They were ridiculous. Right down to the blue patches with red trim. And the cop escape, seriously. 

I really hate with people curse loudly in public places where there are kids. 

Mercs really roll like mercs. All they need are bazookas.

EZ has the longest prospectship ever. 

Edited by Ottis
  • Love 1

I have to say that I think that this season has been a huge improvement from the first one. The show is far more cohesive. Last season I repeatedly complained that the character in different stories came off like they were all on different shows. This season they are connected to each other and feel like they are finally in the same show.

Yep, Felipe and Dita had a love affair. Miguel is probably his son. Yikes. That is a truth bomb that will destroy some lives. I have read speculation that Dita might have been involved in the hit on Felipe and his wife, but I think that it was more likely her husband. After all, he sent men to butcher Adelita's family. Surely he would have done the same to Felipe, especially if he caught a whiff of Dita's feelings for him. 

So there was a fire that caused major destruction and that is how Dita got the burns. I can't blame the woman for taking Emily's bribe. I can't imagine what it must be like to be living with your children in a motel unable to get back onto her feet financially. I am glad that EZ is far from Emily this season.

Alvarez's talk with Mini was poignant, but all I could think, one murderer is comforting another. Being a good one is so relative on this show.

Coco killing the cop's mother was horrible, but "my bad," the club's WTF response, followed by Bishop's "I'm not mad at that" made me burst out laughing. This show brings the dark humor.

I still don't understand how no one has killed Potter already. He is so damn annoying. I hope that agent isn't into him. I saw how she was eavesdropping on his story about that woman he cared about.

I just read the article posted above about Adelita's pregnancy. So the show is serious that Angel mightn't be the father? I really hope he is because these Reyes brothers are already sharing one woman with Emily, I can't deal with another. At this rate, I would prefer that Pablo be the father.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, SimoneS said:

Coco killing the cop's mother was horrible, but "my bad," the club's WTF response, followed by Bishop's "I'm not mad at that" made me burst out laughing. This show brings the dark humor.

Paired with Mom screaming "That was my best piece" after Hope breaks her crystal over the cop's head.  Never mind your POS son is unconscious on the floor.

As always, I look for red herrings all the time.  Is Ileana really falling into the Galindo trap, or is she setting one of her own for either one of the Galindos? Or is she thinking of trapping them, but in reality is way over her head?

• Love 2

I also thought that this was a good episode for Bishop. I liked the backstory about his relationship with Medina and why he was so determined to get justice for him. It explained why he has been so tough on testing EZ. Too bad they didn't build up Medina's tragic demise by showing their relationship on screen. I thought Michael lrby (Bishop) did a masterful job emoting his character's affection for Medina and his pain over his death. 

I have been thinking about a lot about the potential stories if Miguel is Felipe's son. I am wondering if Emily's attraction to Miguel is because subconsciously he reminded her of EZ. It has got to be first thought that Miguel has after the shock wears off. Emily's too. If the Reyes brothers get over their resentment of each other and accept each other, they will become a formidable force against the CIA and their other enemies. It would change the dynamic of the show completely.

Edited by SimoneS

One thing I’m sure of is that Emily is going to screw up this bribery thing, and/or she is being set up. She’s so full of herself, for no reason.

Was Potter’s female agent partner on the show last season? I don’t remember. I find her very attractive, with the attitude.

Anyone else expect the cop’s mom to say, “Owen, get me a Coke!”

My goodness, do all of these people have a past together? 

At least the poor hooker is still alive. And the music continues to be depressing. 

Glad that poor Hope got to take out that POS cop, the burst of black comedy at his house was just gold! "My bad!" "That was my best piece!" Then the dirty cop waking up upside down, and everyone shooting the shit out of him. Brutal. It also had some good stuff with EZ trying to get used to the nastier stuff that they do in the club, and Bishop giving some insight into himself as well.

I like that this season seems to be a lot more focused than last season. Yeah there are subplots, but they all tie into each other pretty well. So yep, Felipe and Dita were lovers, and I would put good money on Miguel being his biological son. Normally those kinds of stories are pretty lame, but I think this coming out could add a lot of interesting dynamics to the show. 

Poor Mini, has she not suffered enough without walking in on weird sex stuff? 

I cant blame Emily's friend for taking her money after losing everything, although getting involved with the cartel, even in such a small way, can lead to bad things. I love that the information Emily needed, which she traded with her friend after helping her after a fire, was tucked in a copy of Firestarter

I dont think that EZ and Angel will actually kill Happy, but they are certainly going to get some information on who ordered the hit. 

• Love 3
On 9/16/2019 at 9:10 AM, MaggieG said:

That was an interesting article about Carla Baratta, her character Adelita and her real life pregnancy working perfectly for the show.  What comes across quite clearly is that the producers see Adelita as special.  In the first season Adelita spent the entire time being attacked from all sides while always being five steps ahead of her enemies. Personally from the start  I found it easy to root for Adelita and hard to warm up to Emily. And obviously it was all intended and written for me to feel that way.

It's going to be awkward when EZ and Angel find out that Miguel is their brother.  And I agree that there is a good chance that Emily is setting herself up for bribery charges.

Potter continues to make my teeth grind.

• Love 2

I like the show but am I missing something about Miguel's mother. What happened to her back of her head? That is the only question me the most. The rest of it I get it.  I think Kurt Sutter is building a very conflicting story throughout the series.  But we will see. I like the first season opening theme song. Not Season 2 opening theme song. Shocking. 

I can't wait for the next episode. Will they rescue Adelita or will Potter keep her until the baby is born? Those fucking mercs. Poor Angel. He will be going crazy with worry about Adelita and their baby. On top of which Angel and EZ are in trouble with Bishop for setting off the beef with those bikers.

Angel and EZ and the fucking fighting has got to stop. They are being ridiculous. They are grown men not boys. I knew that the dog would be Happy's weakness and EZ and Angel wouldn't kill him. I was surprised that Happy stayed quiet. Guess, he knew that he was wrong and wanted to make amends. So who put the hit out on the Reyes? I think the late Galindo father is the most likely suspect.

So it is confirmed, Miguel is a Reyes. Felipe's "Can't fucking wait" had me rolling. Dita surprised me calling Emily, "White devil." I knew things were bad between them, but I didn't think that she resented Emily that much. It won't take much for Emily to figure out the truth now that she has seen the photo which means it is just a matter of time before it all comes out. That is going to be one ugly family reunion. At least, we now know how Dita got burnt and why Miguel and Emily are so concerned about her mental health. 

The guy in the office taking the photos. One of the other bidders on the project is probably bribing him. Corruption out of control. 

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 3

Road sign out in the desert - Bakersfield, Next 3 Exits.  I had to laugh at that one.

I'm missing something about the Swole Boys.  If they're in the same territory as the Sons of Anarchy, wouldn't there be more of a conflict between the two?  Seemed like they barely even knew about each other. 

Okay, Galindo.  Maybe it's time you check under the car?  That blinking LED might give it away.

Felipe, how could you park so close to the building?  Bad idea.  TV trope - Always check the gun to see if it's loaded.  When you put it in the towel dispenser (???), didn't you check it then?  Anybody else been in the shop?

I have no idea what Adelita's plan is, other than she got Galindo off the hook early on.  I would have thought that Galindo's men could have taken the mercs.  There were only 8 at the most.  Were the bodies on the floor the two storekeepers, and were they just faking it?  I hope so.

The Reyes family is a piece of work. The oldest is a murderer and the member of a drug running biker gang having a child with murderous rebel leader. The middle son is a murderer/torturer and drug cartel boss. The youngest is a murderer and fuck up who killed a cop, went to prison, and is now a member of a drug running biker gang. No father of the year for Felipe.

I can't imagine what family dinners will be like with Emily sitting at the same table with her ex-boyfriend whose baby she aborted and Adelita, the mother of her nephew/niece who kidnapped her son and is in the drug running business with her husband. Yikes. 

I thought it was interesting that  Miguel told Adelita that he liked helping people as well as getting one over on the government. Maybe he has a little bit of a soul after all. I didn't get any romantic vibes from them at all.

8 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

I have no idea what Adelita's plan is, other than she got Galindo off the hook early on.  I would have thought that Galindo's men could have taken the mercs.  There were only 8 at the most.  

Yeah, I thought that Galindo and his men were going to take out the mercs also. I am pretty sure Adelita acted impulsively, maybe she thought that Potter would be close behind so they wouldn't have a chance to act without Miguel being caught. By making sure that Miguel was covered, their partnership could go on without her.

8 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

Were the bodies on the floor the two storekeepers, and were they just faking it?  I hope so.

I hope so also. Because she did tell them to get down.

I miss Letty this season. I hope we get to see how she is doing. Coco is good with daughters. I like his relationship with Mini and I hope we get more of that. I knew that Coco had been in the military, but an episode ago, Bishop mentioned that Coco was a sniper which explains how he was picking off guys in the cemetery last season.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 2

I am glad the dog lived.

That was a bad ass move by Adelita to let herself be captured to protect Galindo and their relationship and long term plans. I shudder to think what Potter will do to her and her baby.

Dita is a piece of work.  But the "white devil" Emily is going to be on to her soon.

You know any self respecting cartel boss would have his cars swept for devices every single day. Being caught that way was totally unrealistic plot contrivance.

• Love 5

OK, for some reason my phone posted the text below in a thread for "Chesapeake Shores," which is hilarious. I don't know what that is, but it doesn't seem to be anything like Mayans MC! Anyway:

So none of the Mayans who ran into the Swole Boys before told anyone else in any of the MC’s about them? And so when they appeared  in the same territory there was no plan. Also, the Swole Boys are dumbasses.

And also? The way Bishop and the T-1000 each manage to avoid accusing, or even accepting, that anything was the other's fault was so much like like in the corporate world, between people trying extra hard to "lead," that it cracked me up. That allows saving face but is hugely inefficient and creates a blameless culture.

Meanwhile, Angel and EZ get into a fight in front of Happy, and then have a heart to heart about it that he can hear? For a moment I really hoped it was a ploy to get Happy to say something. Should have known. 

Happy should have lied and fingered anyone but the actual shot caller. It would have caused all sorts of issues for the brothers and he wouldn’t have been a snitch. 

And the analyst thinks lying to Galindo is a better idea than going to him with the truth? Ugh.

Can Felipe simply refuse to meet Dita? He doesn't seem to enjoy the meetings.

• Love 2

I like how Happy had an easy-to-find Manila folder about the various murders he'd been hired to commit, complete with photos and notes (which didn't even look to be in code!).  Then he said the other guy would know more because he "keeps meticulous records" or something.  What??  Like he's got a careful filing system for hits, organized by year and client?  Is it in a cabinet labeled "Murders"?     

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

So its now confirmed that Miguel is a Reyes, oh boy thats gonna cause some shit when it comes out! Emily's head might explode when she realizes that she married her ex boyfriends brother. I can also see why Miguel and Emily are worried about her so much, Dita really is something. 

Of course Happy only gives up info when his dog is threatened, and Angel and EZ dont actually hurt the dog. There are lines you dont cross! So now Happy is going to cover for them and just walk it all off. I guess he gets it and thinks that the torture session was understandable. I am just happy the dog is fine. 

Adelita is such a badass, giving herself up so that their bigger plans will stay in the works, but I hope they save her soon, or she escapes and takes that piece of shit Potter on the way out. Angel is going to lose his mind with worry when he finds out. 

8 hours ago, wovenloaf said:

I like how Happy had an easy-to-find Manila folder about the various murders he'd been hired to commit, complete with photos and notes (which didn't even look to be in code!). 

Well, Happy is also the kind of guy who has an individual tattoo for every murder he has committed on his body, so we know that subtlety really isnt his thing!

• Love 7

Happy had just pulled the file an episode or two ago when he ran into the Reyes brothers and figured how who they were... so it's not weird that it was convenient.

Grandma Burn Victim (GBV) explained what happened to her in this episode. She saw the fire coming and decided to let it take her. She decided she hasn't much left to live for so she hid in the wine cellar and expected to die. A firefighter rescued her, but not until after she was severely burned. Her family is sending her to a shrink since she, apparently, is a danger to herself. But she's since decided that she was saved because she "has more to do". We're not sure what that is yet, except telling Felipe that he has another son and potentially jumping his bones one last time.

I, too, don't like the plotholes of: how did you not find the tracker? and why did you not kill the mercs?

I did like our boys shooting the Swole Boy in the leg and I like the overlap with SoA characters and the little call-backs to the OG show.

I'm glad Happy lives.

• Love 1

I'm glad Happy and his dog lived.  Especially the dog.  I wasn't too worried when Angel acted up because the barking was getting on his nerves because I don't think Mr. Sutter will allow that to happen on his show (he's a big animal lover and supporter).

• Love 1

Ugh, I can't believe that they went through all that trouble to save Adelita and she decides not to escape with them. I guess, this is how the showrunner, Elgin James decided to write Carla out for her maternity leave. I hope that Angel gets his baby next season. Somehow she will have to escape or make a deal with Potter.

I enjoyed the tension in the episode. As we predicated Angel was wreck, making bad decisions all over the place. He is lucky that Bishop is so understanding.

So Felipe was Dita's security, travelling all over the world with her. No wonder they ended up falling in love. Now that Emily knows, it is only a matter of time that the truth about Felipe and Dita will come out. I can't wait. It has been a long time since I have been excited about an elicit tv affair coming out and blowing up people's lives. 

It looks like the mercs take Alvarez next week and Miguel goes after him with his men. Bishop will lead the MC on that rescue mission. That promises to be fun with the mercs getting slaughtered. I won't miss them.

• Love 5

Come on Adelita, get into the truck! I get the whole heroic sacrifice thing, but a lot of work went into this rescue mission! You have a kid about to pop out of you, and a very anxious baby daddy! But Adelita is all about The Cause, but I guess thats how it was always going to go. I guess its good that the actress gets some maternity leave before she comes back, baby in tow! I hope that the woman the mercs used as a decoy and her baby are alright.

So now that Emily knows about Felipe and Dita, its inevitable that everyone else will find out. Her expressions during that conversation with Felipe were great, like she was really thinking about all the implications of the information that she just has confirmed, and it was landing on her like a ton of bricks. "How many of this guys sons have I boned?!" I am honestly really excited about all of this coming out, it is going to be such a massive bombshell, and the fallout could be really interesting. Even in that little scene where Miguel and EZ nodded at each other in the tunnel, I was just thinking about how they're going to interact when they find out that they're actually brothers. 

Of course Angel freaked out when he found out about Adelita, and started making stupid rash decisions. He is lucky that Bishop is forgiving of his guys screw ups, and that he and EZ are cool again so he can get support from his bro. Well, the bro he knows about! 

Lots of tension this week, and a fun rescue mission, which it looks like we will get again next week! 

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

So now that Emily knows about Felipe and Dita, its inevitable that everyone else will find out. Her expressions during that conversation with Felipe were great, like she was really thinking about all the implications of the information that she just has confirmed, and it was landing on her like a ton of bricks. "How many of this guys sons have I boned?!"

IKR. Bwah! Emily is smart. All she has to do is look at those dates that Dita and Felipe traveled together and it will become readily apparent that Miguel is likely Felipe's son. And she cannot keep that secret from Miguel given how he reacted when he found out his mother and consigliere lied to him. She doesn't want to lose him so she will have to tell him the truth sooner or later. I really hope this all comes out by the end of the season. Can you picture the awkward Reyes family dinners? Who will be Felipe's favorite son now? Who will be Angel's favorite brother after all the years of tension with EZ?

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 4

I really do love this show. The cast is really gelling this season.

Emily is such odd character - I get that she represents the non-criminal world (mostly), but still. Everyone is else is dealing with cartels, rebels, and mercenaries, and she's off doing city planning and tabling action items. Will she stay the loyal wife trying to keep Miguel legitimate? The actress just doesn't have a strong enough presence to go criminal badass. I'm curious which way she'll go and how she'll drop the truth bomb. 

Even knowing that Carla Baratta probably wanted some offscreen time, I was really surprised Adelita refused the rescue. All that work for nothing! The conversation with Potter was one of the few times I really found him menacing, and one of the few times we saw Adelita's emotions surface. That was hard to watch. What is her plan? There's no way she doesn't have one, nor would she risk her baby. I need the mercs to die now.

My favorite moment in the ep was seeing Potter lose it, twice. "I can't read him...I don't LIKE that." I can't help it, I find the character interesting.

The bombshell with Dita and Felipe was cool, but I'm bored with Dita. Has her hostility to Emily been explained?

Loved the moment with the Reyes men finally working things out, to a point. Seeing Angel break down with his dad was moving.

Hardly any one on this show is innocent. It makes it interesting. I do love Adelita now, but that scene in the first season with Mini pushing the other child off the building...yikes. Same with Angel and EZ and their cousin. 

The Swole Boys...lol.

Sutter shows tend to lose their humor over time as everyone implodes...I hope the show keeps a little fun. Though it will be interesting to see where Elgin James takes it if it gets S3 (fingers crossed).

• Love 4

Is everyone sure that Adelita knew how much planning went into the rescue attempt?  She might think that they got lucky and picked her car, and the whole thing was spur of the moment.  I can see her wanting to complete her own mission, but Potter is also smart enough to realize that something's off when two of his agents are killed, but she is left standing as the MC hightails it out of Dodge.  Her entire purpose is to mislead him into thinking that, since he has the head of LO, it will collapse.  He might think twice now that he has her.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

The bombshell with Dita and Felipe was cool, but I'm bored with Dita. Has her hostility to Emily been explained?

I believe that Dita was fine with Emily being the dutiful stay-at-home wife to her son and mother to her grandson, but started resenting her when Emily became aware as to her husband's cartel dealings and started working with him.  One time Dita muttered that her grandson needed a mother too, in reference to Miguel being held temporarily in jail at the border.

• Love 3

Wow, virtually nothing happened in this episode aside from family drama. This was the least testosterone fueled ep on the season. 

Why does anyone care that EZ and Angel age related to Miguel? It’s a thing I guess. But what difference does it make? 

I want to like this show a lot more then I do.   I always really enjoyed Sons of Anarchy but there is just something missing in this that I just can’t put my finger on.  None of the characters are interesting enough to keep me watching for that much longer and I think I am probably tapping out.

its a shame I watched SOA to the bitter end and enjoyed every second of it.

• Love 2

On a complete side note, I usually run the CC with this show because the dialog is often jumbled.  During the chase scene, the background music was a cover of an old Los Bravos song "Black is Black".  However, the CC stated that the song playing was "What is Hip".  I wonder if they changed post production, or ran into licensing problems.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

On a complete side note, I usually run the CC with this show because the dialog is often jumbled.  During the chase scene, the background music was a cover of an old Los Bravos song "Black is Black".  However, the CC stated that the song playing was "What is Hip".  I wonder if they changed post production, or ran into licensing problems.

I noticed that as well.

Part of my problem with the show is its emphasis on the Mexican resistance and Galindo and the feds. The MC members have become a subplot in their own show. 

• Love 8
22 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

I loved that scene with "Black is Black"!

12 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

I noticed that as well.

Part of my problem with the show is its emphasis on the Mexican resistance and Galindo and the feds. The MC members have become a subplot in their own show. 

Agreed.  I want to get to know the Mayans as individuals and see more of their inner workings.

• Love 1
On 9/25/2019 at 4:29 AM, Dowel Jones said:

If they're in the same territory as the Sons of Anarchy, wouldn't there be more of a conflict between the two?  Seemed like they barely even knew about each other. 

I don't think the swole boys are a criminal gang since they don't even carry guns.  I don't think they run in the same circles as SOA

I don't get any romantic vibes between Adelita and Miguel whatsoever.  It didn't even occur to me to think the baby might be Miguel's.

Angel and EZ really need to figure out their issues.  Fist fighting in Happy's kitchen while Hap is tied up and just rolling his eyes at them.  Get your shit together guys.

• Love 1

I couldn't watch the mercs torture Marcus and couldn't watch him bash in the merc's head. 

I am more and more convinced that the Gallindo father put the hit on Felipe and his wife. After all, he had his people track down Adelita's parents and butchered them.

I foolishly got my hopes up that we were done with the EZ/Emily drama. I can't believe she dragged him into her mess and that he didn't send her back to her husband. Marlon was an idiot.

Why is Potter digging into the Felipe's past? He already has the murders of the cousin and his boss on EZ and Angel. 

Yay, Letty is back next week. I have missed her crazy ass. I am not getting my hopes up that that the chick next week will be EZ's new love interest.

• Love 2

Poor little Emily.  "Why, the nerve of that schmuck Marlon.  He accepted a bribe from the Chinese.  After I paid good money to bribe his boss to get my own pet project out in front."  She's gonna shit bricks when she finds out Marlon's dead.

Nice of the Mayans to leave the mercs all lined up neat and tidy.  I wonder if they did it by rank.

• Love 7

It occurs to me that Marlon shooting himself works out well for Emily. They send his phone and computer to the authorities, it looks like he killed himself over the guilt of being bribed, and the Chinese bid is tossed out.

It is sweet that EZ, Bishop, Coco, and the rest of the club are looking out for Angel.

• Love 2

That ep didn’t have the usual eye rolls for me. Most of the actions made sense. It all played out without any ridiculousness aside from Potter lining up Good n Plenty. 

I did chuckle when Marlin knew EZ from high school. EZ can never catch a break. 

I didn’t understand the mercs. They seemed to focus on silly things. 

On 10/4/2019 at 11:48 AM, Chaos Theory said:

I want to like this show a lot more then I do.   I always really enjoyed Sons of Anarchy but there is just something missing in this that I just can’t put my finger on.  None of the characters are interesting enough to keep me watching for that much longer and I think I am probably tapping out.

The hook of SOA was Jax, who seemed like a decent person, wanting out of the club and starting a straight life. Mayans doesn’t have that. Everyone is a criminal or corrupt or weird (Potter). EZ seems to like the club. Emily is just a cartoon. There’s no one to root for. 

Edited by Ottis
  • Love 2

I love how Emily and Miguel both have the same response to Fuck you. "You already did." Is that a thing that they say around the house all of the time? Does Dita mutter Spanish insults at them and they mutter that in response as they leave the room?

I was so hoping that EZ/Emily drama was over, but I guess now. Of course she drags EZ into this crap and it leads to even more problems. I mean, it will probably work out for Emily (maybe the death will look like a suicide or that he was killed by the Chinese?) as she should now be able to look at his stuff and prove what he was up to and get the bid taken down. Where does that Marlon get off, taking bribes from a sketchy organization, when Emily put so much effort into HER bribes from HER sketchy organization!?

I like watching Happy, EZ, and Angel all working together, and how much EZ and the rest of the club is looking out for Angel. I have been really liking the EZ and Angel scenes the last few weeks, more brother stuff and less Emily/EZ stuff in the future please! 

That torture session was freaking brutal, glad that the mercs finally got taken out. Later losers, you should have downloaded Durlingo and taken the Spanish course. 

• Love 1

EZ should just stay away from Emily. He should have never gotten involved in her drama in the first place. Now Miguel is suspicious and will be watching her like a hawk although I don't get why he doesn't just track her phone calls. That has got to be easier.

This favor that EZ has asked Emily for is only going to bring her closer to the truth. Maybe the truth comes out when or if Miguel decides to attack and/or kill EZ.

I wonder if we will see Gabriella again. She and EZ would be a nice couple.

I was surprised that Felipe told Angel the truth about his past and Adelita going there to kill him. Maybe this is the beginning of them repairing their relationship. 

Great seeing Letty again. I love her wild ass. She and Coco are adorable together. 

I know the Mayans are horrible, but I have really come to like all of them now that we have gotten to know them better this season. 

• Love 5
On 10/4/2019 at 1:48 PM, Chaos Theory said:

I like Mayans more than SOA, largely because they focus more on club dynamics and the star crossed lovers crud is much much less.  I hated Jax and Tara with a passion.   The couples on this show are kept more at arm's length.  Well, except for Emily and Miguel and they can be highly annoying particularly during their tete-a-tetes out by the pool.