Type keyword(s) to search

Mayans MC - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

You know how I've said how dark and depressing this season has been? Well we hadn't seen anything yet, holy shit EZ, what the ever loving fuck? How do we go forward with him now? How are we supposed to root for him? He's been up to lots of terrible things before, but killing Gabby is crossing a line. He really went from zero to sixty. It wasn't even necessary, its not people wont know its them, that hospital certainly had cameras and they hardly bothered covering their faces. 

Angel was being such a dick, I'm glad Gilly kicked his ass. Blaming Nails and then Felipe for the baby's death, even though he's been half assing being a parent this whole time, acting like his shitty life is all his dads fault, then showing up drunk off his ass to try to get a piece from Letty even after she told him to screw off, screw him. 

Also being a huge dick? Bishop, with a heaping pile of pathetic on the side. All he does now is drink, whine, and be an ass to everyone who tries to reach out to him. The whole club is imploding, people are dropping left and right, and all he can do now is mope and get drunk. 

This is really becoming a theme of the season, everyone is terrible and miserable. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 5

Well, I guess that wraps up the Gabby storyline.  I knew she was a goner when she told EZ she was going to call the police, but just not right that moment!  That two Angel declarations to EZ asking, "What did you do?" now.  Why did Gabby think that calling the police to report that Angel fired the shot that killed her friend at the hospital, Gerald, when he was also storming in with EZ and Manny would be a good idea?

I like Mrs. Alvarez.  Bishop is a mess and needs to be straightened out somehow.

Angel is a scumbag for showing up at Letty's again.  I'm glad Gilly beat him up.

On 5/25/2022 at 2:05 PM, CrazyDog said:

I think SOA did a better job of showing a balance with other relationships outside of the club and some of the good that was around, even though it got super dark at the end too. 

IMO, shows as dark and bleak as this still need some sort of humor or sympathetic character to keep it watchable. And the humor and heart is totally missing from this season, maybe with Hope, Nails, Letty. Hank and Felipe as the exceptions.

I agree, SOA had Tig who brought some humor and they had more light/fun scenes with the club. There is nothing but dark here.

• Love 2

Does anyone have anything to say about the latest episode?  What's the plot developing between Galindo and La Banquera?  Palace coup?  Are they going to involve the Mayans, because, outside of little Sally, there is really nothing left of interest in their plot lines.  My feeling is, who the fuck cares who gets shot at this point? Or does she want Galindo to go after the Mayans for shooting dead the accountant?

The Mayan from Nevada probably set some kind of record for shortest screen time. Right up there with the doomed SOA prospect.

Pack up and leave, Felipe.  There's nothing left for you.

These clubhouses must be really isolated, because I can't imagine that much gunfire at either place not attracting some attention.  Maybe everyone, cops included, just said "To hell with it, we'll clean up later."

I noticed that Emily (Sarah Bolger) was using the alias Sarah at the restaurant.

• Love 1

I think Manny knows what EZ did - or at the very least strongly suspects.  I hope La Banquera gets offed soon. He is disgusting and considering that I am finding most of these characters irredeemable by now that's saying something.

I am sure Adelita will leave again. That way Angel can resume his usual tom catting and use the baby to pull.

I think there are only two episodes left?  I will finish the season but should the show get a fifth season I don't feel any urge to continue watching.

• Love 1

I thought for sure the sister was going to shoot Banquet TV Dinner dead. Her kidnapping Galindo is probably to take away business from TV dinner or to have Galindo kill TV dinner. 

If Emily had all this money, why not have some plastic surgery, just saying. And who was looking for her at the restaurant?

EZ killing Canche wasn't what I expected. But Manny knows.

So after months of being a complete dickhead, Angel is all happy and practically skipping around? Yeah I get he's happy about the baby, but gd that's cold blooded to have lost the baby with Nails and just turn around and be happy as fuck.

Poor Felipe, yes he fucked up in the past, but come off of it. Exlax and the Skipper need to give him a break.  They already lost their mom, and both are acting like complete douchecanoes to their dad. 

I'm glad Taza said what he said to Bishop, I just wish someone would beat the hell out of Bishop.

Gilly, get your shit together. Is the sadness all about Mosel or is there something else going on? 

So I'm interested to see what the sister has to say and how that will bring Galindo back in. I bet she's going to fund Galindo and have him team back up with SP and then there will be a show down between Exlax and him and Felipe will have to say oh nooooo don't shoot your brother, causing another mess of a storyline. Or have we dropped that shit?

I was excited to see Braids back with his braids.

• Love 2

More people need to slap Bishop in the face, he needs to get his shit together. 

There was so much shooting and running around and shooting more people, I could hardly even tell who was holding the guns or getting riddled with bullets'. This back half of the season has been so bleak I can hardly even bring myself to care all that much.

Of course Adelita is back with their kid and Angel is ready to be father of the year, about a minute after his other child who he clearly didnt want anything to do with died. Adelita and everything attached to her has always been his priority, even as Adelita is clearly not right in the head anymore. This poor child, hopefully Felipe takes the kid and runs. I feel really bad for him, its eating him up how much his sons have fallen and he has no idea how to deal with it besides blaming himself. Sure his bad choices did lead to the string of events that brought them here, but EZ and Angel are grown ass people who made their own bad choices, and they are much worse than the ones Felipe made.

This run of episodes has just exhausted me, everything and everyone is miserable and all that seems to be happening is more people being miserable and spreading that misery around.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

This run of episodes has just exhausted me, everything and everyone is miserable and all that seems to be happening is more people being miserable and spreading that misery around.

I expect this show to be dark, but I'm not entirely sure they're making room for a season five. Right now it feels a little like Michael Scott's improv class - everyone's getting killed because...drama? Gabby's murder was obviously supposed to be a turning point for EZ - but the character was so unbelievable to me that EZ's actions (as well as Felipe's affection for the girl) didn't feel that impactful. Canche's death was actually a lot more shocking for me. And I agree, @magdalene - Manny knows something.

I don't mind the focus on Gilly and Creeper, but I keep waiting for a little more to be shown. And as much as the Emily's choices set my hair on fire, I think the show is missing something by using her & Miguel's storyline in such a limited fashion. Mayans (like SOA) needs some time away from the clubhouse. I don't feel like we needed eight episodes to watch Emily hide under a sad red parka (and WHY didn't she just get her go bag when Cheri Oteri found her??).

Danny Pino directed this episode and apparently James made him do a lot of studying prior to giving him the gig. I was actually most impressed with the fact that Pino grew that beard -  no help from hair & makeup.

Also, was that Potter in the coming attractions?

Edited by chick binewski
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, chick binewski said:

Also, was that Potter in the coming attractions?

I think that was him,yes. 

I too believe they wouldn't end this show until the brothers find out that Miguel is their brother.

Though FX may have other plans - how have the ratings been this season?

• Love 1

Welluh...I know its has become extremely dark, but I'm still interested. I'm also impressed with how much the actor playing EZ is conveying his interior downward spiral in a very subtle way (unlike his "bipolar" brother).

Sooo, Cody (Kate) is a spy for the feds, maybe?  Or did she just turn at the end.  And Maggie, are you really that desperate for a man?

Sorry, Erin.  Betcha Emily is going back to EZ for help in getting revenge on whoever was behind that.

So what's Alvarez's plan to get the club back on its feet, if they decline the drug running deal?  Counterfeit lotto tickets?  Stolen Girl Scout cookies?  And why did Taza leave?

• Love 2

I have no idea why Taza left other than his in-storyline of clashing with Bishop that didn't seem would blow over and Taza just got fed up.  I hope it wasn't a BTS clash such as Richard Cabral's exit, if all that story is true.

Kody/Kate has been an undercover cop who had a previous problem in Nashville and needs drug screening.  Her assignment with Creeper has had her, as some viewers have suspected, getting the goods on the Mayans posing as a rehab group member who became enamored of Creeper and it seems is really the case because she told him the truth in the motel bathroom.

Sally's still alive and doing well.

One more episode to go!

• Love 3

Another question:  I don't buy for a minute Galindo's "Peace, love, and dope" conversion.  Is he tied in with La Banquera in order to get back at the Mayans for killing the accountant?  Maybe he has some plan of his own, because he certainly wasn't camping at her hacienda by choice.

Potter sure spun some magic coverup story to scare Adelita.

This show is giving me whip lash.  They finally put some balance  into the constant doom and gloom and they waited until the second to last episode to do it.

I feel dumb, I didn't expect Creepers girlfriend to be under cover police. I thought maybe Manny was.

Bishop smiling startled me. Lady, you can do so much better than him - run for the hills!

Did Galindo have the power while he was hiding out in Mexico to have his wife and sister in law followed and put a hit out on them? He seemed to be down and out struggling all season long.

It's a magic trick - as soon as Potter shows up everyone else automatically becomes more likable and less annoying than him. Come on Adelita, do the things you do so well to him....

I found it telling that Richard Cabral already has another gig.  It answered a question for me about who was causing trouble on the set.

3 hours ago, magdalene said:

Bishop smiling startled me. Lady, you can do so much better than him - run for the hills!

Did Galindo have the power while he was hiding out in Mexico to have his wife and sister in law followed and put a hit out on them? He seemed to be down and out struggling all season long.

It's a magic trick - as soon as Potter shows up everyone else automatically becomes more likable and less annoying than him. Come on Adelita, do the things you do so well to him....

I actually like that they gave Michael Irby more to do this episode than grouse & drink. I like the actor in this role and this seemed to be a return to who the character really is (a bad bowler, apparently).

I thought the guy who came for Erin might be there on Banquero's sister's behalf to take Cristobal as a bargaining chip bc I didn't even realize that was Miguel's guy. Once again Bad Decision Emily waited way too long to get out.

In a show full of killers, Potter really is the everloving worst.

Random thoughts: I was sure Felipe came to EZ to kill himself. And I have concerns for Alvarez's safety.

Also, Tig!!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, chick binewski said:

I actually like that they gave Michael Irby more to do this episode than grouse & drink. I like the actor in this role and this seemed to be a return to who the character really is (a bad bowler, apparently).

I thought the guy who came for Erin might be there on Banquero's sister's behalf to take Cristobal as a bargaining chip bc I didn't even realize that was Miguel's guy. Once again Bad Decision Emily waited way too long to get out.

In a show full of killers, Potter really is the everloving worst.

Random thoughts: I was sure Felipe came to EZ to kill himself. And I have concerns for Alvarez's safety.

Also, Tig!!

While I do think she can do better than Bish, I like that she first apologized for not knowing about his loss, then she called him out on his shit. What is Bishop going to do with a nice woman that doesn't drink? I don't see it ending well for her.

I thought the scene between Angel and Nails was sweet.

• Love 4

It is amazing that all these attractive women, keep going for these guys. Some of these female characters have baggage, but not all of them, surely.

”Hiding” the kid with your sister never made any sense to me. Where is the first place bad guys look? Family.

This season seems random. People dying, leaving, being killed, with really no rhyme or reason. And EZ went very dark, very fast. 

• Love 3

The scene between Nails and Angel was a very welcome moment of calm in the midst of all this gloom. I don't know if I buy that Angel still has a sweet heart in there, he's ton a lot of real messed up shit, but it was still a really nice moment, especially after Angel has been such a dick to Nails. Angel at least hasn't murdered any of his girlfriends, so he is at least not the worst member of his family. 

Potter still remains the worst, even in a cast full of terrible violent people, I still want to punch him more than anyone else. Come on Adelita, this is the one person you wont kill? 

It was nice to see Bishop express an emotion besides pissy for the first time all season. I wouldn't give him another chance after that disaster of a dinner, but I did like his scene with the lady he met before, he actually smiled for the first time in ages.

Not surprising that they went after Erin, they are probably going to get the baby to use to draw out Emily and/or Galindo. This season has been exhausting with the amount of people killed, leaving, or going way dark.

• Love 4

It kind of makes sense that Mrs. Alvarez being a biker wife, or should I say old lady, as that is what real M.C.'s call them, would have a lady friend in her age group who would also be interested in meeting a biker.  But even though Bish's Grandma could probably do better, she probably likes the challenge and will try to change him.   I don't get why these chicks think they can just mouth off to a biker dude.  I would be a little afraid IRL.

Now that Taza has ridden off into the sunset and is out of Bishop's hair, he may be redeemable with this new love interest who at least makes him smile.

I don't know if Marcus Alvarez is going to stay President though.  If he doesn't and EZ takes his place (because he's next in line) I really, really hope they don't kill him off.  EZ may lead the way to have a temple vote to oust El Presidente or Marcus may leave to join another chapter (Redwood?) on his own.  But if the show makes EZ the President, please don't kill Alvarez. 

Wow, one of the things I really like about a Kurt Sutter series is that the shit comes down continuously. This was a great episode and I am really wondering if they can get into a last hour any sort of real resolution or there a tacit assumption that there will be a next season? I don't follow ratings so I wouldn't know how this is doing but I will watch it to the end, as I did Sons.

That scene at the beginning with partially nude EZ, his current lady and Sally, all shot from above, was pure art.

Is it bad that I had to look up who Erin was because my closer captions said Erin, no no and I was like who is Erin? 

Poor Creeper. Now he's going to have to Gaby whatever her name is

Where the fuck is Taza going? 

And oh shit on the previews.

• Love 1
On 6/13/2022 at 5:00 AM, toodywoody said:

Is it bad that I had to look up who Erin was because my closer captions said Erin, no no and I was like who is Erin? 

Poor Creeper. Now he's going to have to Gaby whatever her name is

Where the fuck is Taza going? 

And oh shit on the previews.

Erin is Emily' sister.

Kodi/Kate?  Maybe.  I think they have real feelings for each other though.

Going nomad is all we know.  Just riding solo.  I don't know if he's gone from the show though.

Yeah.

After I looked up who Erin was I realized it was the sister.

Did not see Manny getting burnt up. 

Loved the sister taking charge and changing the game. I wonder how this will change things with Adelita and Potter.

Damn EZ is just gone off the rails. Straight up cold blooded. EZ as President, I did not see coming, but that was a Jax move and when he sat in the chair, it was reminiscent of SOA. EZ has been drinking the kool-aid. New girl is gonna cover up for him until she ends up like Tara 

I can't believe Creeper took the fall to protect the club. I'm so sad for him.

Poor Alvarez, what will happen to Braids? I felt bad for him going home and closing the garage door after parking his bike and taking off his vest. Alvarez just didn't have it in him anymore.

I can't believe Felipe told Miguel.

Omg I can't wait to see what's going to happen between the 3 Brothers now. And Creeper and Katie. Potter and Adelita. 

I think Angel doesn't have it in him anymore either. And Angel was right. How many bodies? I'm afraid that it's going to end badly for Angel.

Oh shit who knew where the heroin was to go torch it. Only Alvarez and EZ were there.  Could Alavarez gotten someone to go torch it?

Omg I cannot wait for next season.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, toodywoody said:

I'm so sad for him.

I'm not, nor for anyone else in the series.  I find it impossible to sympathize with drug dealing murderers when they go down, but that's just me.  And the faux patriotism displayed at Coco's funeral.  Ugh.  Sorry, that just grated on me.

I completely missed the scene of Jess walking out of the clubhouse, probably to notify the SOA of the meeting at the Ranchside Cafe.  It was noticed, and if anyone in the club puts it together, she's toast.

Hella poor security in that hospital.  Hey, there was a huge shootout between motorcycle gangs, but we're going to let a gang member into our hospital without searching him, and then not even call security when it goes bad.

Who was the other woman with La Banquera and Adelita?  And it's going to take a lot of filtering to clean up that pool.

So Miguel was the one who ordered the hit on Erin.  Emily is dumb enough to take the bait, too.

Alvarez might be the torch, but El Banquero might have had a doomsday plan in place too, in case of his demise.  His guy (if that's the case) just cut Adelita and his sister off at the knees by destroying all that dope.  What with gasoline prices in California, how could they afford to do that?  Meanwhile, EZ wants to go to war with 6 members of the Santo Padre chapter, and now without any money to finance it.

So EZ killed his former cellmate because he thought he might rat on him?  Cold.   And I don't think for a minute that he would have given that money to JayJay's family.

"Luke, I'm your father"...

Last season's finale felt like there was a lot tacked on at the end and I put that on the pandemic, but this year's finale felt the same way. 

Adelita is working for Soledad? (I'll assume on Potter's orders but hey let's leave out a chunk of information)

EZ is going to betray Alvarez (not a surprise at all) but Bishop is going to fall for EZ's play? 

EZ puts another body on the pile and it's someone he clearly could outsmart?

Tig warns us that the devil is loose. Tig makes me use IMDb so I can remember Packer is Robert Patrick. Whose brother is Meth Manson? Who is apparently now with SOA?

I get they want the finale to pack a punch, and I didnt hate the episode. I just have such a problem with the pacing and reveals, especially when it's a year between seasons (if we're even getting s S5).

Angel is receiving the most votes on the interwebs for heroin arsonist, but to my suspicious mind they made such a point of having it look like Angel's body type that it has to be someone else. Alternate online guesses are Adelita or Braids working on behalf of Alvarez.

RIP Manny. 

• Love 3

I am disappointed that they killed off Manny and in such a horrible way. He was actually a character I enjoyed and liked more than the regular cast this season. It figures they kill him off. Bleh.

I don't think the show has been renewed though they seem to be confident they will get a fifth season.  I haven't liked this season I am okay if this is the end.

• Love 2

I'm also sad about Manny. He was a good character.

I was also thinking that it looked like Angel torching the drugs. But would he know where the warehouse was? The scene with him and Adelita and the baby was cute, especially all the baby babbles.

So Packer's brother who torched Manny is Meth mountain guy from last season? I thought he looked familiar. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I was also thinking that it looked like Angel torching the drugs. But would he know where the warehouse was? The scene with him and Adelita and the baby was cute, especially all the baby babbles.

So Packer's brother who torched Manny is Meth mountain guy from last season? I thought he looked familiar. 

I think Angel is the too obvious assumption, so I'm betting it's someone else.

I'm glad they followed up on the fact that last season Meth mountain guy had an SoA reaper tattoo on his torso. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Well, this and that stuff happened.

Some predictable conclusions but interesting turn of events nonetheless.

At least Sally sees this season out alive and well.

EZ has turned into full-on cold-blooded killer and he wants to believe and have everyone else believe that he's always been that way.  Sofia seemed stone cold too, covering for EZ and not giving a damn about Jay-Jay's little girls.  The scene with Jay-Jay and EZ was riveting and so sad.

Alvarez and Tig.  I wonder if there is a next season if Alvarez joins Redwood to be in a motorcycle club and be with his pal Tig.  Especially if he was behind the fire which had either Angel or an Angel lookalike doing the torching.  I wonder who was wearing the hoodie.

Creeper taking the fall for the club.  Manny being burned to death.  Those were surprising events.

I hope there's another season!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I assumed the arsonist was Adelita on orders from Potter, but that's obv. just a wild guess.

I wonder if Bishop was surprised that EZ took the President's seat instead of nominating him... because that's what they made it seem like he was about to do - or if that was the plan all along. I find it hard to believe that Bish would accept second fiddle to 20-something-year-old EZ.

How can Miguel expect Emily to come back to their "family" if she knows he killed her sister? It also doesn't seem like something he'd do. Threaten her? Sure. Hold on to her to make sure Emily stays in line, ok... but shoot her in cold blood? Maybe they didn't go there, but it kind of seems like they did, right?

I was disappointed Felipe didn't tell Miguel the whole story. I mean, if you're going to spill the beans about your relationship, just give him the whole truth about your wife and his mom and everything.

Everyone is awful.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, marcee said:

Everyone is awful.

So true. Nonetheless I really enjoyed this season (well, I watched SOA all the way through...) and this last episode particularly (TIG!!!)...some good twists and turns on the descent. I hope it gets renewed as I want to see the meth monster/SOA guy die in some truly horrible way before long. And EZ find his soul again.

• Love 1

I guess I'm happy that Meth Manson's tattoo finally paid off, but I am really sorry to lose Manny, especially in such a horrible way. I ended up being more invested in him than I was in most of the main cast. 

This episode was certainly epic, but this season has been absolutely draining, especially in the back half. Everyone is dead/miserable/horrible all of the time and we've left behind most of the dark comedy that we used to get, and while I can appreciate the shows willingness to go dark, it makes for a rough watch.

It took forever, but Felipe finally told Miguel at least part of the truth, and while I get why he felt bad about telling Miguel that his mother was a murderer, and might have even wanted Miguel to kill him, I wish he had told him the whole truth. I've been waiting for this reveal for two seasons, I want to really soak in that drama.

Jay-Jay and EZ's talk was really intense, I feel so bad for his girlfriend and kids. I tend to think that the person who burned the heroin was Angel, possibly to slow down EZ's fall to the dark side, but there are plenty of people it could be.

• Love 1

The biggest twist would be if we find out it was EZ himself who torched the warehouse. Would that make sense? Not based on what we know. But I've certainly seen things that don't make sense on this show before.

On 6/16/2022 at 1:07 PM, SHD said:

The biggest twist would be if we find out it was EZ himself who torched the warehouse. Would that make sense? Not based on what we know. But I've certainly seen things that don't make sense on this show before.

IMO I think EZ is too big a man to have been the person who torched the warehouse.  The person looked of smaller statue. Could have been a woman maybe?

• Love 2
(edited)

Nobody’s talking yet huh? Season started back up and it’s crazy. Very depressing. Not sure who to root for - but I guess that’s part of what makes this show so great. There are no good guys. It kind of reminds me of The Shield. Everyone’s despicable.

Somehow I still want EZ to succeed. What made him so different all this time was his brain… I need smart, puzzle-solving EZ to come back to play. 

I find it hilarious that his brother has turned into such a hypocrite. Now their roles are reversed and he appears to be the level headed brother while EZ is the first to turn to violence. Now he has family to protect while EZ is more alone than ever.

I’d also like to see Adelita/Luisa murder all the assholes. It’s weird to see her biting her tongue and keeping her knives in her pockets. I can’t wait til she explodes.

Edited by marcee
  • Like 1
(edited)

Bishop is going to fuck it up with his new lady and go back and be with the ex.

And Meth Manson just really pisses me off. Can someone just kill that asshole already? 

Creeper with hair, looks totally different, but I knew he was going to get shanked as soon as I saw him. 

I cannot wait for Adelita to fuck shit up!

Poor Hank, having to put his mom in a home.

What did they give Dana Delany? Is it Potter or some other shit?

Edited by toodywoody

I thought that was Dana Delaney. 

Angel and the baby. My ovaries are sighing. I also love Felipe as a grandpa.

I did get a kick of them finding that drug dealer guy in the drive thru and eating all his food. It was odd though that the drug dealer asked if it was about Letty and Hope but it wasn't and the MC didn't seem to care about what Letty and Hope were doing. I would think Gilly at least would ask, he was close to Coco.

I'm definitely curious how it will all end since this is the last season. 

• Like 1

Its really sad to see how far EZ has fallen, he obviously always had a dark side but he's just gotten worse and worse, to the point where Angel comes off as the more reasonable brother after years of EZ being the golden boy while Angel was the fuck up. 

Its been a good start to the season, but holy shit has it been depressing.

Fatherhood is looking great on Angel and Felipe is a great grandpa. Hopefully this kid can have a better, less bloody future than the rest of their family.

Why is Meth Manson still a thing?

(edited)

The characters on this show are so dumb. It gets wearisome watching them all do stupid things, and fight each other with pointless violence. What happened to EZ trying to use his brain? 

Update: Watched second ep. So let’s see … minutes after saying his men would embrace his new partner’s men, Miguel kills one in the bathroom. EZ is literally reading a how-to book on leadership… and choosing the wrong lessons. Emily comes back… and Miguel is still a dick. And the cheap copy of the bad guy with the baseball bat from The Walking Dead is creating pointless drama (Apologies, I had stopped watching a couple of years before that.). Someone should just nuke them all from orbit.

Edited by Ottis

I wonder if this season is leading to some sort of head to head between Angel and EZ. Angel has one foot out the door and he doesn't agree with anything EZ is doing. He tried (unsuccessfully) to let the cook go. Then there was the awkward conversation between him and Bishop about fatherhood. 

• Like 1

So in the “Blacklight” ep, at the end, was the dramatic shot of the ATF agent looking at EZ’s photo simply supposed to reflect that on the tape the handler said EZ’s name?  As if she couldn’t tell who he was from his voice, the way he talked, etc.? 

• Like 1
On 6/5/2023 at 10:07 AM, MaggieG said:

I wonder if this season is leading to some sort of head to head between Angel and EZ.

I think that we're headed for a finale where EZ and Angel are opposite from the way they started, with Angel as the brother who is pulled towards a normal life and EZ as the hardened criminal. Is Angel going to actually kill him?