Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

On 8/28/2019 at 7:22 AM, galaxychaser said:

I watched 1 minute. That’s all I could take.

That's how long I lasted too 😂 though I did spend most of that this looking at her lips and wondering if she hadn't applied her lipstick properly or if she had a pimple or a coldsore on her lip.

Edited by christie
Typos
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I watched the whole thing. What’s wrong with me? Must be my pain medication.

Side note: If it is actually true that Farrah is paid to have sex, could you get a caveat written in a contract stating she would not talk at all?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 5/30/2019 at 10:32 AM, Nicmar said:

Why is her ass so lumpy and out of shape? Isn't she in her mid to late 20s ? 😶

She gets weird injections and likely doesn't go to a great plastic surgeon for them.  Butt procedures don't turn out well, generally, there are a lot of issues with them to begin with and Farrah isn't exactly super picky with who she lets near her or subtle with the work she has done.  (I have a fascination with plastic surgery shows)

On 6/7/2019 at 9:04 PM, galaxychaser said:

Farah is a Gemini that explains a lot. Derek was okay looking. Poor Sofia isn’t cute at all. 

I'm not so sure that's enough of an explanation for her.  I think Deb as a parent probably has a bigger hand in the situation. 

On 7/1/2019 at 6:53 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

So we're all on the same page, right? She's actually just a sex worker now, right? 

I think the current polite term is "yachtie" but yep, she's a sex worker.  

Also, there's this:

https://people.com/style/farrah-abraham-has-wardrobe-malfunction-at-venice-film-festival/?cid=425234&did=425234-20190830&mid=24066337274&utm_campaign=people-news_newsletter&utm_content=083019&utm_medium=email&utm_source=people.com

Didn't she have this exact same malfunction just a year or so ago? It was a whole big "oopsie" until someone posted the video of her getting up and staging it?

My favorite part though is that at the bottom of the article it mentions she's now a book critic.  That bitch thinks she's fit to trash Joan Didion.  Seriously.  That happened.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

This is so incredibly sad. Sophia really doesn't have a bright future with Farrah as her mother.

Sophia should be starting back to school now, instead she is an isolated child with no friends.  It’s very sad!  She has no peers.  

• Love 2

I saw those photos, my lord. Sophia looks like someone attempted to give her bow lips, Farrah is going to have her under a plastic surgeon's knife before the kid is even grown. She looks exactly like her dad.

• Love 6

In one of Farrah's Insta Stories she was on the red carpet (with Sophia) and Farrah overstayed her welcome. A man had to put his hands together like he was praying to ask her to get off the red carpet and she still refused.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 8/28/2019 at 12:20 AM, druzy said:

I made it to the point where she warbles about having the police called on her at the Waldorf hotel after she left Sophia to wander the halls while she serviced some trick. Now, I don't give a shit about Farrah being a sex worker, that's her choice. But, given that she's dragging Sophia around on these overseas calls and seeing how she's sexualized this 10-year old girl, I do give a shit that she might be inclined to pimp the child out, too.  Something ain't clean in the milk about their relationship.

16 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

And now she's going to have her own jewelry line...

I hated to repost this (who needs any more of Farrah?) but it cracked me up to see the caption say, "Farrah...age 38,....." 

😃

• LOL 16
On 8/31/2019 at 8:44 AM, Giant Misfit said:

I made it to the point where she warbles about having the police called on her at the Waldorf hotel after she left Sophia to wander the halls while she serviced some trick. Now, I don't give a shit about Farrah being a sex worker, that's her choice. But, given that she's dragging Sophia around on these overseas calls and seeing how she's sexualized this 10-year old girl, I do give a shit that she might be inclined to pimp the child out, too.  Something ain't clean in the milk about their relationship.

Could not agree more, this child is being ruined right in front of us.

I feel sick when I think of the kids' lives negatively affected by this show. The only ones who seem to be trying to keep things normal are Maci and Taylor, and Chelsea and Cole, and even their kids have had all their personal information put out there.

Edited by blubld43
Damn spellchecker
  • Love 13

Farrah Abraham can run, but she can’t hide!

FHF 1 Oaks at Lakeway sued the fired Teen Mom OG star and her ex-boyfriend Simon Saran, 30, for $101, 212.50 on February 13, 2019 after they allegedly failed to pay on Furnished by Farrah and Sophia Laurent Children’s Boutique.

But the Plaintiff has been unable to serve Farrah with the  court papers filed on July 24, 2019, the Plaintiff filed a Motion for Substitute Service on Defendant.

“Plaintiff has attempted to serve Abraham multiple times via hand delivery at multiple locations,” the court papers read. “Each attempted service location was based on their (1) Abraham’s usual place of business, (2) Abraham’s usual place of abode, or (3) other addresses where Abraham could potentially be found.”

The Plaintiff claimed serving Abraham is difficult because she is a “transient individual as evidenced by [her] Instagram account.”

The server explained how Abraham, 28, has been in Dubai, California, Iowa, New York, Mexico, Texas and Nevada in recent months. The Plaintiff has even followed her Instagram account to find her current location.

“For example, Plaintiff tried to serve Abraham when it saw she was in Austin at Terry Black’s BBQ, but by the time the process server arrived, Abraham had left,” the court papers read.

The Plaintiff is asking the Court to authorize service by leaving a copy of the citation with anyone over 16 years old at her father Michael’s home and to be able to attach a copy of the Citation to the main entrance of her dad’s Austin, Texas house.

RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal a Texas judge granted the Plaintiff’s Motion For Substitute Service of Process on August 28, 2019. Abraham could now be served at her dad Michael’s home, and a copy of the Citation and Petition could be posted on the door of his home.

“The Court also finds that this address is most likely location for Defendant to receive notice of this lawsuit,” the court papers read. “Furthermore, the Court finds that Plaintiff’s attempts to serve Defendant have been unsuccessful and finds that the substitute service requested in Plaintiff’s motion will be reasonable effective to give Defendant notice of the lawsuit.”

SHUT DOWN!

Furnished by Farrah and Sophia Laurent Children’s Boutique closed in September 2018. She opened the stores in 2016.

Photo Credit: Shutterstock

UNPAID RENT

In the complaint, the Plaintiff explained how Abraham ceased business operations and abandoned Suite 300 and Suite 400. "In addition, F&S failed to make the required monthly payments under the First Lease and Second Lease,” the complaint read. “On October 3, 2018, Plaintiff gave notice to F&S that if F&S failed to pay all outstanding amounts by October 10, 2018, F&S would be in default."

SORRY!

At attorney for the reality star said they have "no intentions on making any further payments under either lease agreement."

REFUSING TO PAY UP

The lawsuit continued, "Despite written demand for payment, Defendants Abraham and Saran failed, refused and continue to refuse to pay Plaintiff the amounts due and owing under the First Lease and the Second Lease. This failure to pay the amounts due and owing constitutes a material breach of the Guaranties."

TURNING TO DAD

According to court documents, a process server attempted to give the mother of Sophia, 10, the lawsuit at her father’s home on March 6 and March 9.

NO HELP

On the second visit, a man, who is likely Michael, told the server to "get off the property and not to come back." "I said the defendant was listed as registered agent for F&S by Farrah," the server explained in the court papers. "He said he didn't care and that defendant did not live here. He told me to leave."

NO LUCK!

The server then tried another address on March 5, but the address "does not exist." She then tried Abraham's former Austin, Texas home four times on March 12, March 15, March 19 and March 21. On the last try, a couple in their 60s said they bought the home from the reality star a year prior. The server then tried the BBQ restaurant on May 9 with no luck.

ANOTHER COURT BATTLE

As Radar broke, Abraham’s own lawyer sued her in November 2018 for allegedly failing to pay a bill for $2,577.50. The case remains ongoing.

‘TEEN MOM OG’ FIRING

Abraham was fired from Teen Mom OG because of her return to the adult film industry and her mistreatment of the crew.

KEEPING BUSY

Since then, she has been traveling the world, posing on red carpets and posting photos from various shoots

MOVING ON!

“I’m thankful I can bring a new element to unscripted and scripted TV soon, as a screen writer, director and producer,” she said. “I’m blessed for my 10 years and can’t wait to make TV that is original, better made, better talent and better executives.”

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, druzy said:

KEEPING BUSY

Since then, she has been traveling the world, posing on red carpets and posting photos from various shoots

They forgot to add "prostituting." 

OMG, I totally want to see Dog hunt her down!  

But really, though, how long can she evade them?  And why can’t they track down Simon and serve him?  I am sure once he got caught up with, he’d offer Farrah up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 8/28/2019 at 12:22 AM, galaxychaser said:

I watched 1 minute. That’s all I could take.

Not her best work. I couldn’t last more than a minute either - and usually I find her diatribes hysterical. Now the Deb OG workout video - that was a good chuckle.

She never intends on paying her old landlord. Will never show up in court. Default judgement will be hard to collect from her tricks. I doubt she has a W-2 or any real assets for that matter.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 8/31/2019 at 9:38 AM, druzy said:

In one of Farrah's Insta Stories she was on the red carpet (with Sophia) and Farrah overstayed her welcome. A man had to put his hands together like he was praying to ask her to get off the red carpet and she still refused.

We need a “not surprised” emoji option.

ETA - also a “WTF” option. That’s for the Pretty Baby photo in Venice.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 9
On 9/4/2019 at 5:43 PM, druzy said:

RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal a Texas judge granted the Plaintiff’s Motion For Substitute Service of Process on August 28, 2019. Abraham could now be served at her dad Michael’s home, and a copy of the Citation and Petition could be posted on the door of his home.

Ha Ha -- consider yourself served, Farrah.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 8/31/2019 at 6:38 AM, druzy said:

But she's an actress, writer, producer, and director with fans in Venice, Italy (as opposed to Venice, California I suppose).

farrah.jpg

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

But she's an actress, writer, producer, and director with fans in Venice, Italy (as opposed to Venice, California I suppose).

farrah.jpg

Why is she using @ Teen mom? Just an FU? Does she expect to replace Scamber?

• LOL 5
5 hours ago, druzy said:

Farrah's wearing clothes:

image.thumb.png.406325a1f9a482394e8786fe89c1e620.png

Farrah's wearing an ill-fitting coat with nothing underneath. I guess after appearing at whatever budget event this was, she was off to deliver a strip-o-gram at the world's saddest bachelor party.

So it looks like Farrah and Jenelle managed to get in the same fashion show. How telling. They must be really desperate for publicity.

Bets on whether or not she manages to crash red carpet and show off her well seen lady bits for the 8,000th time?

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • LOL 9
36 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I hope Michael knows he will be raising Sophia. Farrah will drop her off as soon as she gets a taste of her craptastic parenting.

Like that’ll be any better for Sophia. 

How old is she now - like 10? How come she still sounds like she’s about five? I feel bad for her - but seriously.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

So it looks like Farrah and Jenelle managed to get in the same fashion show. How telling. They must be really desperate for publicity.

Bets on whether or not she manages to crash red carpet and show off her well seen lady bits for the 8,000th time?

I’m too lazy too google, but I’m going to guess it’s some Russian or Chinese affiliated outfit.  And yes I am profiling, and yes I’m sure trafficking (at the very minimum) is somehow involved in whatever these 2 are peripherally associated with.  Dirty money is certainly involved in anything they would be invited to.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

She looks like she is in her 40s and has had multiple plastic surgeries and is choosing outfits specifically to try to recapture her youth, but is failing. She no longer looks like someone in her late twenties.

Yes, usually people do not get the “mutton dresses as lamb” comments in their twenties.

• Love 1
On 9/4/2019 at 9:33 PM, geauxaway said:

OMG, I totally want to see Dog hunt her down!  

But really, though, how long can she evade them?  And why can’t they track down Simon and serve him?  I am sure once he got caught up with, he’d offer Farrah up.

Ok, how the fuck hard is it for them to figure out how to serve her in this case?  And seriously, it's not really that hard to come up with a strategy to get the payment.  All they have to do is do a minor amount of research and figure out how Farrah's "fans" (read: Johns), contact her and do that.  Book her for a big "gig."  Then, when she shows up, serve her with the paperwork.  Also, show her all of the evidence of arranging said gig, her arriving, ready to perform said work, and that if she doesn't honor her obligations well, it could become public.  Then, I imagine Farrah will pay up pretty quickly because she really likes to stick to the story of "jet set teen mom showing her kid the world while being a super fantastic business woman who absolutely DOES NOT hook for a living!!!!!!"

On 9/8/2019 at 12:46 AM, galaxychaser said:

She is probably using @teenmom because that’s all she is known for 

I think you might have forgotten the backdoor portion of that phrase.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, smores said:

Ok, how the fuck hard is it for them to figure out how to serve her in this case?  And seriously, it's not really that hard to come up with a strategy to get the payment.  All they have to do is do a minor amount of research and figure out how Farrah's "fans" (read: Johns), contact her and do that.  Book her for a big "gig."  Then, when she shows up, serve her with the paperwork.  Also, show her all of the evidence of arranging said gig, her arriving, ready to perform said work, and that if she doesn't honor her obligations well, it could become public.  Then, I imagine Farrah will pay up pretty quickly because she really likes to stick to the story of "jet set teen mom showing her kid the world while being a super fantastic business woman who absolutely DOES NOT hook for a living!!!!!!"

Bravo.

THat is all :). 

• Love 2
On 9/10/2019 at 10:03 PM, smores said:

That is a good plan but it may be considered blackmail.

Looks like Farrah is in New York, and she even made a video for 7-11 !!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7455111/Farrah-Abraham-mistakenly-calls-9-11-7-Eleven-clip-panned-social-media-carefree-tone.html

'Okay, so we wanted to do, since it’s gonna be September 11, in honor of the Freedom Towers, and observatory deck and everything, of 7-Eleven, we are going to do this,' she said. 'Wow, look at this guys.'

• Love 1