Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, TexasGal said:

“Serial entrepreneur” doesn’t sound like a good thing.

Or maybe it is?? She had the spaghetti sauce business, adult webcam business, the house flipping business,  the furniture business, the frozen yogurt business.  Now, keeping  in mind all of this shit has failed maybe the seminar leads us in how to not let being a loser get you down.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Or maybe it is?? She had the spaghetti sauce business, adult webcam business, the house flipping business,  the furniture business, the frozen yogurt business.  Now, keeping  in mind all of this shit has failed maybe the seminar leads us in how to not let being a loser get you down.

23 hours ago, TexasGal said:

“Serial entrepreneur” doesn’t sound like a good thing.

Perhaps Serial Business Killer is more appropriate?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 4/6/2019 at 12:03 PM, toodywoody said:

Is she taking a dump in the flowers? Who shot that and said that doesn't look like she's taking a dump?

I was thinking about the photographer directing it, and how I'm sure he led her into that in the most hilarious way. 

"Yes, miss, you are [click click click click] owning this field right now, look to the sky with your hand in your hair [click click click] oh yes that's perfect! Now look contemplative [click]...no, I mean like you're thinking about something, that's what that means so sorry love [click click clik] yes! That's IT! Now pick the flower and smile like a girl having fun in this field [click click click click] oh yes!" 

Farrah thinks "Big break, achieved! This is going to look great in Dubai Sex Yachts Weekly!" Director continues:

"Now, suggestive squat baby, you know this post, bend at the waist [click click click] perfect, perfect, now turn to the side so we get a nice profile, show them what they don't know they want [click click click]. NOw, bend your legs and squat, yes, like you're shitting! [click click click] Now look back at that deauce you just dropeed girl, look back at it proudly [click click click] oh yes, Sexy Mom made a boom in the woods! [click click click]! Does it STINK? No it DOESN'T [click click click]." Shoot over. GIves her $225 in Kohl's cash. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Farrah always reminds me of someone trying to be sexy who has no real understanding of what true "sexiness" is. I guess she has a lot of fans that enjoy pictures like this but I find them increasingly sad and desperate. They really don't even generate buzz like the Kardashians.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Farrah always reminds me of someone trying to be sexy who has no real understanding of what true "sexiness" is. I guess she has a lot of fans that enjoy pictures like this but I find them increasingly sad and desperate. They really don't even generate buzz like the Kardashians.

People of a certain age may remember Edy Williams, an "actress" who appeared in Russ Meyer films in the 1960's.  She used to parade up and down the Oscars red carpet in revealing outfits every year, even though she had no invitation to attend the ceremony.  As the years went by, it became more and more pathetic, as time took its inevitable toll on her body.  I can see Farrah doing similar things as long as the Daily Mail is willing to print her photographs.

Edy Williams in 1990:

Edy_Williams_at_the_62nd_Academy_Awards.jpg

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

She looks so odd!! She's got thin legs and scrawny arms, yet a huge, disfigured ass and what looks like a beer gut. 

It’s insane how these people really look like without the magic of photoshop. The sad thing is she did this to herself.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

People of a certain age may remember Edy Williams, an "actress" who appeared in Russ Meyer films in the 1960's.  She used to parade up and down the Oscars red carpet in revealing outfits every year, even though she had no invitation to attend the ceremony.  As the years went by, it became more and more pathetic, as time took its inevitable toll on her body.  I can see Farrah doing similar things as long as the Daily Mail is willing to print her photographs.

Edy Williams in 1990:

Honestly, she looks better and more covered up here than Farrah ever does, despite her age.

• Love 7
On 4/6/2019 at 2:11 PM, Giant Misfit said:

There's so much grammatically and factually wrong with this it makes my head want to explode thinking about it:

636320918_ScreenShot2019-04-06at2_05_17PM.png.e64bab9a0192fcd5e85fc6d23caeebb6.png

385144987_ScreenShot2019-04-06at2_06_49PM.png.0a75117ecdfa64b972d96ad4463faf1d.png

How f-ing lazy can you be to not proofread your own nonsense? None of those bullet points make any sense. 

Source

This is what I was missing. Bad Jen.

Can we Crowdfund or something to raise $99 and share it among ourselves? 

My personal limit on Farrah Abraham is $20.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

This is what I was missing. Bad Jen.

Can we Crowdfund or something to raise $99 and share it among ourselves? 

My personal limit on Farrah Abraham is $20.

If you haven't seen them yet, check out the "class" where you can watch two sections for free. I don't even know what I watched because it was such a mess of words that when strung together, had no meaning.

You know the Infinate Monkey Theorem? (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem) That a monkey sitting at a typewriter banging on the keys given an infinite amount of time will write Shakespeare? Farrah is the opposite. Given an infinite amount of time, she will still never make sense.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 4/11/2019 at 9:01 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Edy Williams in 1990:

I'm pretty sure I had those tights in 1990. Also in white.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Well that was wildly entertaining. I watched the previews that were available. Her delusion never disappoints!

https://farrahabrahammasterclass.teachable.com/p/farrahabraham

Didn’t even have to spend galaxychaser’s $1 budget!

I think in some she’s wearing the blazer to the outfit she got arrested in at the Berly Hills Hotel. While filming in now closed stores where the Landlord is now suing her for unpaid rent. Classic!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Farrah's crotch has a few things to say...

Her crotch is probably smarter than her because here is me attempting to plow through that grammatical carnage she typed out

giphy.gif

(edited)

Farrah posted a pic online of Sophia in a damn sports bra and mini skirt. She's sick, it's clear one day she'll try pimping her daughter out. I didn't even want to post the whole pic because it made my stomach turn. 

20190517_081930.jpg

Edited by malaluna
(edited)

I've always known how unattractive she is on the inside, but once upon a time she was okay looking on the outside. Now the two match! She looks TERRIBLE.

The unexplainable color on her booty is just weird. Is it intentional? If not, why wouldn't someone photoshop that and retouch the color?

Edited by Stusan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 5/17/2019 at 2:15 AM, Christina said:

Apologies for posting this link of Farrah's nude photos, taken for a "nude fashion label" aka sex worker catalog, but I need to know if anyone can explain the color change on her ass. Is that bad self-tanner?

It's 100% bronzer that's hasn't yet sweated off her body. It also appears to be poop stains all over her giant ass, but, seriously, it's bronzer.

That being said, for all the train wreck value of her nudes, the only thing I could focus on was the variety of super cheap shoes she wore. Every article of clothing looked like it came from the dollar store.

On 5/17/2019 at 1:15 AM, Christina said:

Apologies for posting this link of Farrah's nude photos, taken for a "nude fashion label" aka sex worker catalog, but I need to know if anyone can explain the color change on her ass. Is that bad self-tanner? Is it the plastic she is becoming leaking through?

Cute animal photos as recompense. 

Why is her ass so lumpy and out of shape? Isn't she in her mid to late 20s ? 😶

• Love 4

I wonder when the last time Sophia got to see her dad’s family.  I wonder if they are ok with her being pimped out and groomed for trafficking and prostitution like her mom.  

• Love 6

Farrah and Sophia spent Mother’s Day weekend with Debra (no mention of David). I can’t put the video here. That may be a good thing. It seriously could take the place of ipecac. 🤢

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

8 pictures with this one.....

It's been years since I watched the first season of TM, but didn't Farrah completely hate Derek and his family? Also, Derek was ... unattractive. 

17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

This comes close to having the same effect:

EB13CFA5-B77C-4F52-A301-15B7E2C67B6E.jpeg

Let me preface this by saying I think braces are overused especially in very young kids but...didn't Sofia have braces? I don't think it was time for them to come off yet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Farrah doesn't even look like the same person anymore. I think Derek's family hated her? I think she claimed Sophia wasn't his. Maybe they said she wasn't the love of his life and just a fling? 

• Love 6
(edited)

According to Farrah live Derek was a jerk that she was avoiding and hid her pregnancy from onscreen. Dead Daddy Derek is a perfect angel who loved Farrah with all his heart and they were two partners in crime that were cruelly separated by fate. Dead Daddy Derek has been Farrah's longest lasting relationship.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 21

It's not really appropriate to publicly post that a dead guy was the first to have sex with you. Just saying. 

Also, enough rewriting history. 

Finally, anyone think that long text of "I love you, I miss you" is a bit problematic, and now sweet?

• Love 10
On 5/17/2019 at 10:39 AM, galaxychaser said:

Wow she looks nothing like herself. 

If I hadn't clicked knowing that it was of Farrah, I would have been trying to figure out who she looked like, because it isn't Farrah.

On 5/21/2019 at 6:09 PM, Giant Misfit said:

It's 100% bronzer that's hasn't yet sweated off her body. It also appears to be poop stains all over her giant ass, but, seriously, it's bronzer.

Now I'm stuck wondering if there is some fetish for women with pasty white breasts and large orange asses. It seriously looked like her breasts were painted white in some photos. 

On 6/1/2019 at 2:56 AM, geauxaway said:

I wonder when the last time Sophia got to see her dad’s family.  I wonder if they are ok with her being pimped out and groomed for trafficking and prostitution like her mom.  

On 6/1/2019 at 7:12 AM, Giant Misfit said:

It's been years since I watched the first season of TM, but didn't Farrah completely hate Derek and his family? Also, Derek was ... unattractive. 

On 6/2/2019 at 1:34 AM, Court said:

Farrah doesn't even look like the same person anymore. I think Derek's family hated her? I think she claimed Sophia wasn't his. Maybe they said she wasn't the love of his life and just a fling? 

Farrah versus Daddy Derek's family went something like this - Derek was a jealous asshole who was heard on her 16 & Pregnant episode yelling at her on the phone. She had been avoiding him and didn't tell him about her pregnancy, but his sister later said that he knew. Farrah didn't think anyone could tell she was pregnant because she was delusional. She also thought the show was a hit because Derek died. 

When Farrah learned she could receive SS for Sophia because of his death, she applied but was denied because she didn't have proof of paternity. She then asked his sister to provide a DNA sample, which she later did. Before that though, The Social Security Company (tm Farrah) sent a letter to Derek's mom and she responded to it that he wasn't the father of Sophia, never spoke about Farrah, and denied Farrah's claim of being in a relationship with him for a few years.

After his sister took the DNA test, Farrah sent it to SSA but I don't know if she ever received anything because he wouldn't have had the work history for the required time period, or something. Derek's mother sold stories about Farrah to the tabloids and Farrah responded that she wasn't allowing her around Sophia because of her drug and abuse histories.

His mom then filed for grandparent rights and Farrah showed up with the evidence of his mom's response to SSA and the tabloid stories and the judge denied her claim of any visitation that Farrah did not agree to give her. Farrah then had one meet up with his sister and her kids, but she was a druggy, too and Farrah cut ties.

Farrah's dad and stepmom were approached by the show during the first season of Teen Mom and Farrah met up with them. They appeared on a couple of episodes and even off-camera Farrah has continued to meet up with them about once a year. I cannot imagine that they find how she is raising Sophia to be appropriate but don't have any say in the matter and probably play nice so they don't lose all contact, too.

Sophia looks and sounds stoned in that birthday greeting to Farrah.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 6/5/2019 at 7:35 PM, ginger90 said:

Video 

Isn't she 9 or 10 at this point? Time to talk like a big girl. Of course, mom and grandma still baby talk to her all the time so I guess it makes sense that she still talks like a baby herself.

• Love 6
On 6/9/2019 at 2:27 PM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Isn't she 9 or 10 at this point? Time to talk like a big girl. Of course, mom and grandma still baby talk to her all the time so I guess it makes sense that she still talks like a baby herself.

Sophia is homeschooled by Farrah. Enough said.

• Love 3
On 4/14/2019 at 1:03 AM, Stusan said:

If you haven't seen them yet, check out the "class" where you can watch two sections for free. I don't even know what I watched because it was such a mess of words that when strung together, had no meaning.

I watched both free sections and had to pause several times to make sure I hadn't had a seizure because while her demeanor was totally normal and she was speaking with poise and conviction, she was making absolutely no sense.  But it definitely wasn't me.  She is cuckoo.

I'd love to know what franchises she was denied! (smart companies!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 6/1/2019 at 7:03 AM, ginger90 said:

This comes close to having the same effect:

EB13CFA5-B77C-4F52-A301-15B7E2C67B6E.jpeg

.............am I the worst person on earth for thinking "THIS is the best picture you could get? For real, this picture is the one you're posting?" 

Good lord with going to the graveyard, it just seems a really unhealthy relationship to have with death and the dead. I told my wife, just toss me in a river, because I do not want anyone wasting a single second of their own life going to a pit full of bones to  think about me. Do that wherever you are if you must!

This was an episode she did every year, too. Derek's weird family pretending not to notice her insanely modified visage and massive breasts and ass while they had a picnic. What a fun visit! 

• Love 8

I'm over her revisionist history with Derek. They weren't the love of a lifetime. She was avoiding him at all costs and refused to tell him she was pregnant. To say that she would have married him and had other kids by now is just ridiculous. To act like she is so heartbroken over his death is just attention whoring at this point.

• Love 19