Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

Eww, I saw that photo of Nova. It seems like Cate and Ty seem to think she's a doll that they can parade about on social media but not actually take care of. 

I know we have no idea how Carly will react to her adoption when she gets older and understands it better, but C&T's behavior and actions are proving more and more that she really was lucky to be adopted out. Compared to Nova, Carly is practically being raised by royalty. I'm not trying to be snarky. Nova deserves that kind of life and C&T are not providing her with it. They put a diaper on her and feed her crackers from a box and think they're doing a good job. It's a shame. That little girl deserves so much better, especially when you look at the wonderful life her bio-sister gets to have. 

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

Does Catelynn realize that with all her anxiety, depression and drug habit bullshit that when Tyler does decide to leave her he can use all that against her to gain full custody of Nova?  

Cate would gladly hand over Nova.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Does Catelynn realize that with all her anxiety, depression and drug habit bullshit that when Tyler does decide to leave her he can use all that against her to gain full custody of Nova?  

I don't see either one of them fighting for custody of Nova. Maybe they'd pretend for a while for a magazine cover or two, then back to April she goes.

Who knows, maybe sober April is actually a decent parent?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

I don't see either one of them fighting for custody of Nova. Maybe they'd pretend for a while for a magazine cover or two, then back to April she goes.

Who knows, maybe sober April is actually a decent parent?

They'd fight over custody only because the child comes with money in the form of the struggling single parent spin-off series. 

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

They'd fight over custody only because the child comes with money in the form of the struggling single parent spin-off series. 

I can see it now.

It reminds me of an I Love Lucy episode. Lucy and Ethel fought over who owned a broken down washing machine. They claimed it belonged to the other because it was worthless. As soon as they found out how much the repair guy would pay for it, suddenly it became a struggle as each claimed ownership.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Marisagf said:

Just saw this on CNN's site.  C & T really need this advice!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/21/health/posting-about-kids-on-social-media/index.html

And the book is also called "STFU Parents".  This reminds me that I haven't said it in a while: STFU Tyler!  And now I will add: STFU Caitlynn!

I just said this in another post, but you can share things about your personal life and children without actually sharing private things. Generic pictures and updates from time to time would be enough, keep the fans interested and wanting more, without really putting anything out there that is too personal. That's what I do: a picture in front of our Christmas tree, a Halloween picture, a post about how everyone is excited for trick-or-treating, etc. Makes the social media people happy to think they're getting information and details-when they're actually not. They're getting bland, controlled glimpses into a life they really know nothing about. These people take it to an unhealthy, and unsafe, extreme. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Tyler's continued silence on social media speaks volumes.

I wonder who the producers will side with in the split?  Who will receive the kinder edit?

Tyler will get the kinder edit. Cate is too boring for them to stick with her much longer. They might not like Tyler, but he will bring the drama and that's what they are after. They will make it look like Cate's "mental illness" is just too much and is now causing online and even legal issues. They'll show her refusing to get help, with Tyler stepping up and taking care of everything. He will become a "victim." And he will milk it. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I just said this in another post, but you can share things about your personal life and children without actually sharing private things. Generic pictures and updates from time to time would be enough, keep the fans interested and wanting more, without really putting anything out there that is too personal. That's what I do: a picture in front of our Christmas tree, a Halloween picture, a post about how everyone is excited for trick-or-treating, etc. Makes the social media people happy to think they're getting information and details-when they're actually not. They're getting bland, controlled glimpses into a life they really know nothing about. These people take it to an unhealthy, and unsafe, extreme. 

No doubt. Strangers don't need to see the weird morphed Jonbenet-looking images and full frontal naked pictures of Nova or pictures of Sofia in a bikini with makeup on.

• Love 2

Beginning of the end, my friends.  

He's going to do promotion for HIS project in December.  Bet he'll be without Catelynn.

Nova'a birthday is January 1st, so I expect a big New Years resolution type post on 12/31  about changes he's going to make in his life for Nova. 

I expect rumors of their split to start in March 2017. They'll explain them away with Tyler is working on another project or the second house. 

Divorce papers will be filed before the end of summer.  Expect anti-Catelynn leaks from his camp in the spring. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Beginning of the end, my friends.  

He's going to do promotion for HIS project in December.  Bet he'll be without Catelynn.

Nova'a birthday is January 1st, so I expect a big New Years resolution type post on 12/31  about changes he's going to make in his life for Nova. 

I expect rumors of their split to start in March 2017. They'll explain them away with Tyler is working on another project or the second house. 

Divorce papers will be filed before the end of summer.  Expect anti-Catelynn leaks from his camp in the spring. 

This is actually a realistic and well-reasoned timeline.  Nice job!

• Love 7

Ugh, I did a full-body cringe when I found out he's getting another show. I'm hoping it's just a one-time special or a mini-series and not some kind of ongoing thing. The whole "reuniting adoptees with their birth parents" plot has been done before so he's not exactly breaking new ground. And he really is the worst spokesperson for adoption. Ten bucks that he's only going to feature adoptees who were miserable growing up with their adoptive parents and that their reunion with their birth parents will be nothing but unicorn shit and rainbows. 

And good call on the impending split. When Tyler first announced he was doing this months ago, he advertised it as his and Catelynn's show like they were doing it together. But now it's his passion project and he's really excited about it. No mention of Cate, no defending her, no nothing. This is the end, my friends. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, geekamonggeeks said:

Ugh, I did a full-body cringe when I found out he's getting another show. I'm hoping it's just a one-time special or a mini-series and not some kind of ongoing thing. The whole "reuniting adoptees with their birth parents" plot has been done before so he's not exactly breaking new ground. And he really is the worst spokesperson for adoption. Ten bucks that he's only going to feature adoptees who were miserable growing up with their adoptive parents and that their reunion with their birth parents will be nothing but unicorn shit and rainbows. 

And good call on the impending split. When Tyler first announced he was doing this months ago, he advertised it as his and Catelynn's show like they were doing it together. But now it's his passion project and he's really excited about it. No mention of Cate, no defending her, no nothing. This is the end, my friends. 

Bolded truth.  Every reunited parent-child featured are going to be so happy together.  Vacationing. Doing crafts. Eating cupcakes. Posing for pictures. Rescued from their evil adopted families by Saint Tyler of Narcissi.

Catelynn retweeted the promotional tweet for HIS show. She only gives enough fucks to hit one two buttons on her cellphone.  Not enough care for 150 characters. 

• Love 6

Catelynn retweeted the promotional tweet for HIS show. She only gives enough fucks to hit one two buttons on her cellphone.  Not enough care for 150 characters. 

Was this tweeted this  morning? How can that be? Doesn't Cate need to sleep in until 2 p.m.? I am in So. Cal. Is Cate still here or has she gone back home?

Ten bucks that he's only going to feature adoptees who were miserable growing up with their adoptive parents and that their reunion with their birth parents will be nothing but unicorn shit and rainbows. 

All of this energy and work on his project, but he can barely look after his own child. Sad sack of shit.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Was this tweeted this  morning? How can that be? Doesn't Cate need to sleep in until 2 p.m.? I am in So. Cal. Is Cate still here or has she gone back home?

All of this energy and work on his project, but he can barely look after his own child. Sad sack of shit.

She could have used one of those social media posting tools. They allow you to schedule tweets and stuff in advance. 

She is still in California, though. 

• Love 2

I hope Butch can get all those congrats in his prison cell. 

I congratulate him for remaining clean and sober.

Speeding is a whole different ball of wax. He is endangering people on the road just like his daughter-in-law.

• Love 2

Eh, depends on where he was speeding. I'm probably alone in this, but I find highway and interstate speed limits to be completely arbitrary. I've seen people going right at the speed limit, or slower, whowere  driving dangerously - and people going 10 miles over who were in complete control of their vehicle and driving just fine. 

That being said, if you are given a second chance at life and don't want to head back to jail, you should probably just go ahead and obey ALL the laws, so you don't find yourself in a fucked up situation. But I just can't say he was being dangerous on the road, like intoxicated Cate, without knowing all the facts.

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 6
Just now, geekamonggeeks said:

Wait, I missed something. Why is Cate in California? Did she decide to take a vacation after the cops showed up at her house? 

Reunion show. Tyler and Cate also appeared on The Doctors tv show the other day.

4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Eh, depends on where he was speeding. I'm probably alone in this, but I find highway and interstate speed limits to be completely arbitrary. I've seen people going right at the speed limit, or slower, whowere  driving dangerously - and people going 10 miles over who were in complete control of their vehicle and driving just fine. 

That being said, if you are given a second chance at life and don't want to head back to jail, you should probably just go ahead and obey ALL the laws, so you don't find yourself in a fucked up situation. But I just can't say he was being dangerous on the road, like intoxicated Cate, without knowing all the facts.

Very true. He might have been in control of the situation whereas Cate wasn't.

He might have also been on the radar of the police since he does have a past with law enforcement. They saw him and wanted a reason to pull him over. Sadly, he gave them a reason by not going the speed limit.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, starfire said:

Maybe Ryan Eyes are a new trend.

Sounds like a song. Sing it to the Hall & Oates song "Private Eyes" -

"Ryan eyes, they're watching you..."

Shit. Now I got that damn song in my head.

Cate looks like shit. She looks like she is 40 years old trying to look like she is 25.

• Love 11

Cate looks old. And why does she insist on making stupid faces for her selfies? She has a really nice natural smile, yet she's always either sticking out her tongue or pursing her lips or bugging out her eyes. I don't get it. 

I also think the makeup is a bit much, and only makes her look even older in a bad way. It's just too dramatic. She had the same smokey eyes and red lipstick at her wedding and it made her look aged, too (in my opinion). She just looks bad. 

• Love 6

I actually think her make-up looks nice (and I was horrified at her wedding make-up).  I find a lot of people that make faces in all their selfies like that are insecure about their looks so they just make crazy faces instead of a nice smile.  At least she's not making a duckface? 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I totally lost what everyone was saying because I was watching Kim (a grown adult, BTW} chew that hamburger with her mouth open and Cate screaming Novalee's name because the toddler was wandering off. Caitlynn, get off your lazy ass and play with your child. I just can't with these inbred idiots.

They were RIGHT NEXT TO the play structures at that park!  Seriously, that would be the first thing the kid runs for.  Go push her on a swing!   Oy!  And why was NuvaRingly topless by the end of the scene?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I totally lost what everyone was saying because I was watching Kim (a grown adult, BTW} chew that hamburger with her mouth open and Cate screaming Novalee's name because the toddler was wandering off. Caitlynn, get off your lazy ass and play with your child. I just can't with these inbred idiots.

I CAN NOT STAND the eating habits of all these pigs. Anybody in the world smacking or chewing with their mouths open makes me want to smash them in the face with skillet, but everyone particularly in the C&T segments really make me sick with their lack of manners. Even Simon was making his rib-eating audible and I became prickly.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Marisagf said:

They were RIGHT NEXT TO the play structures at that park!  Seriously, that would be the first thing the kid runs for.  Go push her on a swing!   Oy!  And why was NuvaRingly topless by the end of the scene?

Does she own shirts?  

• Love 5
13 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I will say one thing about this clip. Even Catelynn is finally showing how over it she is when Tyler starts rambling about how smart he thinks he is...she just kept talking over him pretending to call out to Novalee but was passive aggressively ignoring Tyler's "we should research it...blah blah blah...I want to sound smart and edjumecated about stuff...blah blah," and she's all like "NOVALEEEEEEEE" aka..I'm ignoring Tyler yak, yakking, yakity yak my ear off with his pretentious bullshit for the 11th year we've been together.

Even if Cate looks and says she's fearful of losing Tyler, I think it's only for security blanket reasons (they grew up together, first love, and she's afraid she won't attract anyone else), and she's pretty much over their marriage as well.

• Love 11

I don't even know what to think... on one hand I must say I kinda love that simon antagonizes the cast and forced them to stop being so passive aggressive especially when it comes to Farrah...but I have not heard someone call another peer "piggy" in an argunent since about 5th grade. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I don't even know what to think... on one hand I must say I kinda love that simon antagonizes the cast and forced them to stop being so passive aggressive especially when it comes to Farrah...but I have not heard someone call another peer "piggy" in an argunent since about 5th grade. 

Honestly, I love Simons commentary even with the 5th grader shade thrown into the mix. I'm tired of everyone sugarcoating their real thoughts about eachother or the producers acting as if the cast have accomplished so much. That one producer that keeps telling Amber how far she's come since gel is insane. All she has done was buy a bigger home for grifter and her zoo animals. She hasn't left her home and doesn't contribute to society like she promised when talking about opening rehab centers or whatever it was. The only big thing she's accomplished was changing her appearance and spending money. She's not making any effort to bond with booboo.

Simon is basically saying what we all think but he's got more inside juice to share. Even the producers are getting rid of ALL the good edits  these people have been getting because they feel like their heads have gotten too big and they want to destroy their images before pulling the plug on this shit show. It's sweet revenge from MTV and staff from all the verbal abuse and contract negotiations they've had to endure with these people that had nothing when MTV showed up with their lottery tickets. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you while not earning it!!!

Sorry for the long reply but if there was ever a time for someone to be childish and act like a 5th grader this cast deserves it and I'm rooting for Simon to keep 'em coming lol. ???

Edited by Calm81
Auto corrector put Simon keep 'me coming instead of keep 'em coming and we can't have that.
  • Love 15
11 hours ago, Marisagf said:

With all their money, does Nova even have her own swingset or play structure?

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I do not like Simon's piggy comments, however, why is Cate participating?

https://mobile.twitter.com/CatelynnLowell/status/790374774086127616?p=v

Because she is NOT asleep, she is NOT having an anxiety attack or in the throes of her depression. She is on her phone like she always is when she is not sleeping or getting high.

Amber, Maci, and Catelynn thinks this was some major coup when in fact, it just shows how much they think their shit don't stink and that they are better than Farrah.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Marisagf said:

I think Nova is not used to wearing clothes since Cate and Tyler have her naked all the damn time with the exception of her diapers. When they do put clothes on her, she finds they are irritating and in her way, so she takes them off.

• Love 4
On 10/22/2016 at 8:23 AM, Calm81 said:

Holy cannoli this forum is full of the most snarkiest people I've ever had the honor to discuss T.V's most deplorable's (in honor of the election seeing as how "Deplorable" and "Bigly" were the most searched this month for definitions LOL) people with. Thank you. *Does curtsy*

Ha ha. Now, we are up to "nasty women" and "bad hombres". Matt and Ryan are bad hombres while the girls are all nasty women.

• Love 3