Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

When was the last time Brandon and Theresa actually appeared on the show? (Not including text messages, and such)

Wasn't it a couple seasons ago when they told Tyler (very nicely, IMO) that he was disrespecting their wishes to keep Carly off their social media? Tyler was pissed, but Cate said she didn't care about SM so long as she could keep seeing Carly. And that led to the 2-year gap in visits? 

Or it was their wedding when Tyler and Cate "let" Butch totally disrespect B&T's wishes that he not accost Carly?

I can't remember which of those two filmed incidents came first. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, druzy said:

I'll put this here because it's about Butch

Butch needs to stop going to the local nail salon and ordering the "1990s meth addict" eyebrow-wax special.

Butch is one of those people that shouldn't ever use alcohol or drugs again. He is in wayyyyy to deep to be able to just blow a joint. I know folks that can but I know more that can't.

Butch....Sorry no bud for you! 

• Love 9

I wouldn’t be surprised if Cate gets all made up and takes a nap. 

Brandon and Teresa are just very kind people who give these dummies too many breaks. I can imagine that maybe they wanted Carly to meet the new baby since that was probably discussed a lot. Plus you have to remember how busy real lives are. No one I know watches this show, and wouldn’t give a crap if say for instance a Jenelle and David came to buy dogs. They wouldn’t have a clue who they are. I can just imagine that B&T have their children in plenty of school, church, and maybe sports activities. Carly might not even know a thing about any of this except that there’s a weird couple out their who gave birth to her and don’t buy her presents. It’s probably super low on their list of thoughts. Cate and Tyler are obsessed, but B&T probably live active, busy lives and rarely think about them. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

Butch is one of those people that shouldn't ever use alcohol or drugs again. He is in wayyyyy to deep to be able to just blow a joint. I know folks that can but I know more that can't.

Butch....Sorry no bud for you! 

How many $40k luxury treatments paid for by NOT Butch will it take???   Marijuana rehab is a joke and so is Butch. 

• Love 7

They have rehab for weed now?! WOW! Butch has enough life experience by now to do better for himself. I was cheering him on until he refused to really stick to it. I'm all for second chances but this guy is going to wind up dead.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

They have rehab for weed now?! WOW! Butch has enough life experience by now to do better for himself. I was cheering him on until he refused to really stick to it. I'm all for second chances but this guy is going to wind up dead.

I don’t watch this shit show anymore, but I am pretty certain that Butch was reportedly on some sort of marijuana medical program.  Who fucking knows.  He is obviously looking for any reason to use.  Same as meth Ambular.

• Love 6

Yeah he admitted to weed a while back on an episode. He is not one of those guys to just smoke a joint though. I’m putting my dollars down on alcohol at the very least. He has no business touching anything. 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I don’t watch this shit show anymore, but I am pretty certain that Butch was reportedly on some sort of marijuana medical program.  Who fucking knows.  He is obviously looking for any reason to use.  Same as meth Ambular.

I just re watched that for ya. He was back to cocaine! 

• Love 3

According to an article, referring to the recent reunion:

The Ashley’s sources say that Butch told the crowd and Dr. Drew that he is currently about 90 days sober from crack cocaine.

• Love 2

Butch is on a merry go round.  He looked the happiest when he was at that ranch fighting his addiction!  He loved everything about that place!   Three nice cots and I'm sure there were good hots!  Sessions where he could belly ache his poor me.   All on the network.

They released him and back to his gloomy life of scratching out a living doing handy man jobs and asking Tyler for handouts!Th

He wants to go back to rehab.

Catelynn looks like she's about done with Butch.  Poor Tyler he loves his dad.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

What are Ty and Cate wearing? Good God it’s hideous! 

Cates leather pants how did she take them off lol?

Oh leave him alone, he's just embracing his "uniqueness"

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

What are Ty and Cate wearing? Good God it’s hideous! 

Cates leather pants how did she take them off lol?

One of many things they need help with! Of all the poor choices, the last thing Cate needs is a glittery top, sheesh. And I too am wondering how she could have possibly been comfortable, I bet Tyler chose it for her.

ETA: I do think her current haircut is one of the most flattering we've seen on her.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 5

Cate’s father......in the comments someone mentioned to be careful since he had his location turned on. He replied that they had a security guard. Then someone else said it was a good place to meet up, because the police station is right there.

FF793ECC-5DAB-4192-AB94-B074F00EACFB.jpeg

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Looks like this one might have avoided that fivehead curse.

It's hard to tell I think this early, but you might be right.

She is an adorable baby, just darling. Her smiles....I can't help but note that I wish all parents would quit putting stuff on their baby girls' heads, it looks so uncomfortable.

• Love 19
(edited)
On 7/17/2019 at 12:12 PM, dariafan said:

Poor nova having ty ty’s Forehead.  She has beautiful eyes though

she does, seriously! those eyes are stunning.

i can't get over how much she looks like a little cindy louwho lol.

Edited by kaydub
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

This is so not good. She was dying to get pregnant with the rainbow baby until Tyler wanted a separation. So what is going to happen if he leaves her? The priorities have always been clear - Tyler before children. But she never spelled it out this dramatically before. She only wanted Vaeda if Tyler was attached. 

I really hope Tyler can keep it together and learn a trade. He’s for sure going to end up with custody while Cate fades into pillow cushions, quesadillas, and bitten off fingernails. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

It sounds like she used Vaeda to make Tyler stay with her.  He finally had one foot out the door and then was suddenly ready to work on their marriage once she mentioned aborting the baby. That or she didn’t want the baby unless Tyler was a part of the package. It’s shady as heck either way. 

• Love 10

LOL from that article:

“There are still some things where I’m like, man I feel really guilty,” Catelynn said. “I feel really guilty even contemplating aborting Vaeda. Is she going to remember that? They say that when you’re pregnant, the things you go through in life, things you say, that they feel and they hear.”

I love that she thinks her in utero kid would somehow "know" that by simply thinking a thought, or saying something out loud, the fetus would absorb it somehow. So she doubles down in case the child doesn't know but putting it out there on TV and in print for all eternity.

These are the dumbest people alive.

6 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

LOL from that article:

I love that she thinks her in utero kid would somehow "know" that by simply thinking a thought, or saying something out loud, the fetus would absorb it somehow. So she doubles down in case the child doesn't know but putting it out there on TV and in print for all eternity.

These are the dumbest people alive.

This is what I can't get over. She's all torn up over the thought of Vaeda somehow intuiting that mom almost aborted her....but has no problem talking about it over and over in very public forums. Makes no sense to me. 

• Love 13

It sounds like she used Vaeda to make Tyler stay with her.  He finally had one foot out the door and then was suddenly ready to work on their marriage once she mentioned aborting the baby. That or she didn’t want the baby unless Tyler was a part of the package. It’s shady as heck either way. 

No, that's just emotional blackmail at it's finest. She also gets the bonus gift of shaming her husband for wanting to leave her.

• Love 7
On 7/21/2019 at 12:20 PM, kaydub said:

she does, seriously! those eyes are stunning.

i can't get over how much she looks like a little cindy louwho lol.

She’s seriously got gorgeous eyes for sure. My brother ended up with blue eyes like that, lucky fucker. I got the 5 head lol. I think she’s a really unique and cute looking lil girl. But her look is definitely specific to her

• Love 8