Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures 

Man, these two should have gone their separate ways one week after this picture was taken. Instead it's been ten years of them trying to convince each other (and us) that their love is real.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
On 5/13/2019 at 9:42 PM, ginger90 said:

0E9219CE-C93C-4B70-B228-2E9892778995.jpeg

I see this picture, and all that comes to mind is ...

"Alright stop, collaborate and listen.

Ice is back with a brand new edition."

On 5/15/2019 at 2:04 PM, ghoulina said:

It sounds like, once again, Tyler is cleaning up after his sister's messes. I get family loyalty; but when they're toxic, how much is too much?

When they all finally OD.  Seriously, that's about his only escape. 

On 5/16/2019 at 10:03 PM, druzy said:

That tattoo looks like Florida on the map if you rotate it.

Or a really screwed up dong. 

On 5/19/2019 at 4:29 PM, geauxaway said:

What the fuck is “half custody”???  Ignorant people just making things up now.  Tyler and Caitlyn are NOT Carly’s parents.  

Poor B&T.  

Looks like someone went to the Jenelle Eason School of Law and Homesteading.

On 5/19/2019 at 10:09 PM, galaxychaser said:

I doubt Carly will come live with them at 18. She might have a relationship with N and V. But I honestly think N and V will grow up and be resentful and not to fond of Carly. T and C are to blame for it all.

I think the only thing she'll consider when it comes to Tyler and Cate is whether or not to slap them upside the head with a restraining order after she moves far, far away.

On 5/20/2019 at 1:05 PM, TimeToCancelTM said:

Anyone else think his tweeker ass sister showed up with her dog, druggie friends, that chomo boyfriend of hers (who knocked up her cousin?!) drug paraphernalia, and all her fuckery in tow to that airbNb? I sure think so. 

I'm not saying I wouldn't check between all the box springs and their mattresses for random and forgotten bowls, one-hitters, leftover crystal and fire arms ... oh wait, yes, I'm totally saying that.

On 5/23/2019 at 3:55 PM, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

You can see Amber's spanx lines. 

I give her credit for at least having foundation garments on.  

On 5/23/2019 at 9:33 PM, geauxaway said:

Please tell me Amber is wearing close toed shoes....

I dunno, I think I see a pinky toe hanging out.

On 5/24/2019 at 4:33 PM, Marisagf said:

I just realized that Maci is wearing leather overalls.  SMH

Or pleather.

Also, can please stop making this look a thing?  I lived through it the first time and it wasn't a good look then either.  I mean, unless you're going for the shorteralls, and have an oversized shirt on and are a member of TLC. 

On 5/29/2019 at 12:14 PM, dariafan said:

Because the compliments are hollow ?   Because you don’t like the person you have tethered yourself to ?  Because you are the living embodiment of David Silver ?

Jesus, Donna Martin as an upgrade.  Let that shit sink in for a moment.

On 5/30/2019 at 6:45 PM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

"With Vaeda Luma, I don't have to worry about taking the pill everyday. And if I decide I want to get pregnant, I can take it out and start trying right away!"

Vaeda Luma as an IUD would be sweet, sweet irony. 

On 6/8/2019 at 10:58 AM, geauxaway said:

Don’t you mean Tyler of Teen Mom OG?? Never forget they are the originals, the pioneers!  Without them this world would be less than!

Oh, don't you worry, they will never, ever let us forget.  NEVER.

Edited by Lemur
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, dariafan said:

Cait starting to feel backlash ??   Wonder how they are gonna pawn off Nova for the summer ?

Lots of quiet time in her room (or whatever they called it).

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/3/2019 at 1:19 PM, Marisagf said:

How about Tyler gets that vasectomy tomorrow?  I'll drive him.  Just so these two do not keep procreating!!!

I would like Catelynn to “get fixed” too. When the show is finally canceled and Tyler leaves her for greener pastures (*insert heifer 🐮 joke here*) it might be tempting for her to cement a relationship with a new guy by them having a child together and that doesn’t need to happen either.

On 6/3/2019 at 1:25 PM, ghoulina said:

Took the words right out of my mouth. 

AMEN!

On the one hand, good for her - for standing up for herself and refusing to be a brood mare for a man's ridiculous quest to have a son. 

But, on the other hand - "I'm going grey with just two". Bitch, you don't even PARENT them. Calm yo floppy tits. 

Truth. But I’m just glad she didn’t say “three” instead of “two” and really put it over the top.

On 6/6/2019 at 5:51 PM, Caracoa1 said:

No way is Tyler getting a vasectomy if he has another girl in the future!  If the show is still on he will talk Cate into trying again....if the show is over he'll just dump her and move on to someone else and try again... After all he is Tyler of Teen Mom!  

Tyler and his future partner could adopt a son...name him Carl....

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
On 5/23/2019 at 4:16 PM, heatherchandler said:

Uuugh why is Amber wearing nude nylons???

Good question,  but honestly, she and Cheyenne look not terrible. I like Amber's bobbed hair.

Maci, silly girl, just because you CAN wear something doesn't mean you should. Caitlyn, where to begin....

• LOL 5

Of course Tyler is the kind of person who says “addicting” when they mean “addictive.” That’s the exact kind of detail that explains him. 

rainbow baby tattoos

live laugh love style 

starting a toddler fashion line

saying “addicting”

...he is a Basic Betch!

I have venti nonfat extra whip caramel macchiato with a shot of vanilla for... Tylar?

• LOL 5
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Please don't do this to me Tyler. Do not attempt this shitty attempt at another shitty show. When Teen Mom is over we are done with you!

Between him and Kailyn, I can't decide which show I'd ignore first.  

But I do know I'd ignore them both. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 7

It is so obvious that Tyler is  in love with the Teen Mom money and the fame it brings him and staying with Cate is the price he has to pay...I wish Cate could see how pathetic she looks clinging to Tyler...when she said she wants Tyler but doesn't need him was such bs....she has learned to play the game...Tyler actually looked looked peeved that she said that.

• Love 11

Cate really needs to stop with the whole "rainbow child" nonsense in re Vaeda. Maybe I'm wrong but that whole concept refers to the rainbow after the storm, right? After a miscarriage, a healthy child.

She and Tyler both said on camera they didn't want another girl. I'm sure they love her but they made it clear she had disappointed them by virtue of being a girl, the rainbow concept just seems like lip service. Let it go.

• Love 10
On 5/22/2019 at 12:28 AM, Fiver said:

Carly is most likely going to college at 18.  If anyone thinks she is going to live at C&T's "farm" and eat quesadillas, they need to think again. 

I mean, come on.

I think we could study it as nurture vs nature.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Her forehead looks worse than mine. And I'm about 10 years her senior. (This is why I keep my bangs, though.)

She looks older than I do and I believe I'm twice her age.   That heavy foundation really ages her.

• Love 12

Her eyes are also too small for that much makeup. She lauds the chick who glammed her up; but a good makeup artist would not have circled her eyes in so much black. It makes them look even tinier than they are. 

• Love 13

Why does she look so old and frumpy? Even when she’s “dolled up” or has a supposed professional do her hair and makeup, it’s still a hard NO for me. Her clothes, her style, and those ridiculously utter size breast are horrible. How has she not gotten a reduction yet? That can’t be comfortable?! I do not mean to body shame anyone nor do I think plastic surgery is the way to go, but she needs major help! Mentally and physically. 

• Love 11

Cate got her face shot up in the wrong place. She should have opted for just a few units of botox in her forehead instead of putting fillers in her lips.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 6/2/2019 at 4:21 AM, Rebecca said:

Maybe it’s easier when you weigh 82 pounds like Maci. Yuck for the rest of us, though. So ugly too.

Kelly-from-the-deli made those same leather overalls on Project Runway...4 years ago. They were cute on the model on the runway. In real life, however...

Am I the only one who'd be afraid of making farting noises every time I sat down?

Edited by mamadrama
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
On 6/14/2019 at 9:24 AM, blubld43 said:

Cate really needs to stop with the whole "rainbow child" nonsense in re Vaeda. Maybe I'm wrong but that whole concept refers to the rainbow after the storm, right? After a miscarriage, a healthy child.

She and Tyler both said on camera they didn't want another girl. I'm sure they love her but they made it clear she had disappointed them by virtue of being a girl, the rainbow concept just seems like lip service. Let it go.

My youngest son died in his sleep 9 years ago this July. In the child loss community, you're right in that "rainbow baby" means the subsequent child after loss (infant death, miscarriage, stillbirth, child loss in general). In all the support groups, a great deal of importance is placed upon the "rainbow baby". I never liked the idea, however. To each their own, and if it helps some women to think of it like that then I'd never pooh-pooh their manner of grieving, but I always felt like it put too much pressure on the "new" child. My subsequent child, a daughter, was awesome all on her own. I didn't like the idea of her "saving" us. It just felt like too much pressure on her, as well as on us. After all, we're meant to be completely fine now, right? We have our rainbow! 😏

Funny story, though...I absolutely refused to refer to her as my "rainbow." Nobody in my family did, either, because they respected my husband me. We had a name picked out from before we even got pregnant with her, and when I learned that she was a girl I was very excited. I didn't have a girl. We decided to name her after a popular Americana singer, kind of an older name that you don't hear much anymore. She was born, we named her, came home from the hospital...and then I looked her name up on the internet. Guess what it means? You guess it-"rainbow." Joke's on me. 

• Love 24
(edited)
10 hours ago, druzy said:

Cate got her face shot up in the wrong place. She should have opted for just a few units of botox in her forehead instead of putting fillers in her lips.

On 6/17/2019 at 12:05 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

More face killing...

cate.jpg

I didn’t even notice the lips but those cheeks though! Girl looks like the damn Joker here. Worry about getting your botox for the five head babe and step away from the fillers. 

Also how is she only mid twenties? She looks positively middle aged!

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Additional snark
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

My youngest son died in his sleep 9 years ago this July. In the child loss community, you're right in that "rainbow baby" means the subsequent child after loss (infant death, miscarriage, stillbirth, child loss in general). In all the support groups, a great deal of importance is placed upon the "rainbow baby". I never liked the idea, however. To each their own, and if it helps some women to think of it like that then I'd never pooh-pooh their manner of grieving, but I always felt like it put too much pressure on the "new" child. My subsequent child, a daughter, was awesome all on her own. I didn't like the idea of her "saving" us. It just felt like too much pressure on her, as well as on us. After all, we're meant to be completely fine now, right? We have our rainbow! 😏

Funny story, though...I absolutely refused to refer to her as my "rainbow." Nobody in my family did, either, because they respected my husband me. We had a name picked out from before we even got pregnant with her, and when I learned that she was a girl I was very excited. I didn't have a girl. We decided to name her after a popular Americana singer, kind of an older name that you don't hear much anymore. She was born, we named her, came home from the hospital...and then I looked her name up on the internet. Guess what it means? You guess it-"rainbow." Joke's on me. 

I'm so sorry for your loss! I can't imagine your pain, but I'm glad for you that you had your daughter.

No snark here, I just think it was dumb for Cate and Tyler to have another child when she's actively suffering from her depression and they have to separate during the pregnancy. Dumb.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, mamadrama said:

another member of that same community here. my current youngest child is a rainbow baby, and when i posted about his first birthday on my social media,, i'll admit, i referred to him as my rainbow baby because he definitely was that color and shine after the dreary grey storm that was the passing of his older brother. but i don't refer to him as that in every post, or even in real life, because it's a label he shouldn't have to carry. i agree with you about it putting too much pressure on the new child, which is an exact fear i had while carrying him; that i'd "expect" him to heal me and my family of our loss of our other child; i worried about inadvertently causing all this added stress on him growing up feeling like he has to be the savior of us. might be stretching a bit, but pregnancy worries, while valid, are usually a bit more extreme than they need to be.

suffice to say, he came into our world as the wonderful gem of a child he is, a bossy, sassy little one, and that's it, that's all. 

• Love 18
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

What a silly little fool. Is this supposed to be an ode to Butch? Do we know why he never showed up for the birth?

I am way fucking older then Cate and I do not have those wrinkles on my forehead. She looks like Betty Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? And also a lot like Nova. Poor thing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

In the last decade have we heard Cate or Tyler mention anything about investing any of their dollars... All I've seen is them spending their money on three houses, numerous cars not including Tyler's classic cars, vacations, tattoos, numerous trips to the mail salon for Cate to get her talons, houses bought for family, horse, pony...WTF?  I hope they don't have any sentimental attachment to these material items because they're going to have to sell them off one by one once Teen Mom OG ends for good... That will be interesting to watch!

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

In the last decade have we heard Cate or Tyler mention anything about investing any of their dollars... All I've seen is them spending their money on three houses, numerous cars not including Tyler's classic cars, vacations, tattoos, numerous trips to the mail salon for Cate to get her talons, houses bought for family, horse, pony...WTF?  I hope they don't have any sentimental attachment to these material items because they're going to have to sell them off one by one once Teen Mom OG ends for good... That will be interesting to watch!

Don't forget Tyler's sister's boob job!

• LOL 9
13 hours ago, monicageller said:

Don't forget Tyler's sister's boob job!

And April’s!  And her (April’s) new teeth!  And rehab tuition for Butch (twice?), Amber once, Cate to the spa x3.  Repair for Ambers trashed Airbnb.  The spending goes on and on....

I’m sure Amber needs new teeth.  Has Butch got his new teeth yet?  I think Cate has some new chompers.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
49 minutes ago, dariafan said:

I wonder if they are starting to think the gravy train may be ending soon ?

They'd have to be morons not to, but who knows? I really think with the Jenelle tragedy it's all over. Those kids suffered, we all saw it, undoubtedly some still are.

They're all late twenties, no longer navigating anything remotely related to being a "teen mom". Like many of you, I wish them all well but I'm not interested enough to watch soccer games, grade school graduation, etc.

ETA: I actually do not wish Jenelle well, I want her to pay for her uncaring existence.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Cate looks 10 years older than Ty. 

She does! In the above picture, Tyler looks like a teen father, deep in the midst of an acne breakout. And slumped next to him on the couch is Vaeda's grandma, who was a teen mother herself. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 3