Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Uuugh why is Amber wearing nude nylons???

Where did she even find those?  

Why is Catelynn sticking her chest out so much?  Her girls are big enough without purposely emphasizing them.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Every single one of those outfits is problematic. I guess money can't buy good taste. 

I guess they don’t shop at Amber’s boutique.

Oh, wait! 😂

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 7
9 hours ago, Marisagf said:

I just realized that Maci is wearing leather overalls.  SMH

I cannot fathom the heat that leather overalls create.  Not to mention....how do you sit down???

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 5/22/2019 at 10:06 AM, ginger90 said:

1E01F400-E727-47C8-A6E5-88EBB541B99D.jpeg

"Lady`s"  ugh. 

I also can't believe this sh!tshow has been on for ten years. And not a one has done anything worth noting with their lives. Why us this show still on???

• Love 9
On 5/26/2019 at 2:11 PM, ginger90 said:

5FA8BB8E-61E6-4C63-9CC9-5B8CCA0F3D87.jpeg

Because the compliments are hollow ?   Because you don’t like the person you have tethered yourself to ?  Because you are the living embodiment of David Silver ?

• LOL 17
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, dariafan said:

Because the compliments are hollow ?   Because you don’t like the person you have tethered yourself to ?  Because you are the living embodiment of David Silver ?

Bwah! Perfect description. “Yo, West Beverly, my name is Tyler.”

I haven’t watched this show in so long. So they had another baby? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Interesting as it sounds like something a pharmaceutical company would roll out?

"If you suffer from ulcerative colitis or Crohne's Disease, ask your doctor if Vaeda Luma is right for you."

"With Vaeda Luma, I don't have to worry about taking the pill everyday. And if I decide I want to get pregnant, I can take it out and start trying right away!"

Four out of five dentists recommend Vaeda Luma for fresher breath.

• LOL 10
(edited)
On 3/26/2019 at 12:18 PM, ginger90 said:

. 6,055 likes??? Who are these people?

057BC382-6B8B-49FB-B34D-5942883D821C.jpeg

This bares revisiting. 🤣 It’s truly awful.

A reply:

Tyler, your “poems” are impossible to read.

Trying to do so makes my brain begin to bleed.

You’re not Shakespeare, aka The Bard

You’re more of what 50 Cent would call a wankster fucktard

Pontificating, as you do, out of your ass

Gives the impression you’ve scarcely ever even taken an English class 

Your poetry is for all naught

Because many of your followers are bots that you simply bought

<<Insert another “deep” thought>>

On 4/4/2019 at 10:04 AM, ginger90 said:

2A930451-2B06-4F81-9252-83FC0B9D5E3B.jpeg

Without writing classes you’ll never have any talent...and even then, GL.

On 4/9/2019 at 5:49 PM, ginger90 said:

I didn’t crop out the number of “likes”. Who are these people??

E2ADB4B6-E0F0-42D5-B03C-B1BE35742C38.jpeg

400E04F1-F206-496F-B70F-1FC6DF2DFB15.jpeg

As long as she ain’t no heifer...

On 4/12/2019 at 10:53 PM, druzy said:

The fillers age her. The lower lip should be fuller than the upper lip. Anyway, she reminds me of someone but I don't know who.

Holy shit I literally didn’t even realize this was Catelynn at first! 😲 

On 4/14/2019 at 5:50 PM, ginger90 said:

956CAB09-221B-44C8-A5F3-70019FF86F3B.jpeg

4AADAA7C-C72C-4980-9D1B-9F01492D4746.jpeg

Tyler forced her to place Carly for adoption thus contributing to her issues. They can’t have the blind adoration of being a celebrity without also getting flack for dumb or ugly choices. Echoing everyone else that says she needs to get off social media. It’s toxic for her.

On 4/15/2019 at 12:17 PM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I think she looks like a drag queen trying to look like Leah Gemini. It's not a good look. I'm not sure is the eyebrows or lips are the worst part but both are bad. And I agree with others that if she is truly that fragile, she has no business bring on social media. But I don't think she is. I think her threatening suicide last year was a scream for attention and a little spa break.

I know you meant Leah Remini but since she looks like the drag version of LR “Leah Gemini” should be Catelynn’s drag stage name 😂 

On 4/16/2019 at 6:13 PM, ginger90 said:

5C9B06CC-7C56-440D-95C0-22984D564D8E.jpeg

Is that not common sense to most? He should get “waste not, want not” next, then he can stare at that one when he’s wondering where all the money went and they’re broke. What a waste of money, it’s horrid!

On 4/25/2019 at 12:14 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Here's another, along with the work that inspired it (lest anyone think he came up with the idea himself).

tattoo.jpg

inspiration a.png

That’s the ugliest effing tattoo I’ve ever seen. -Regina George

where did you get it mean girls GIF

And more money wasted.

On 5/13/2019 at 8:42 PM, ginger90 said:

0E9219CE-C93C-4B70-B228-2E9892778995.jpeg

#Pride ...yes

On 5/17/2019 at 8:03 AM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

The thing I hate about referring to Vaeda as a rainbow baby is that they ALWAYS refer to her as that as if she isn't her own person. She's one half of the combo needed to have a rainbow baby. Kind of like when people always refer to as set of twins as "the twins". I'm not saying to never refer to them as that, but it's important to also refer to them as individuals. Since day one, Vaeda has been "rainbow baby". Let her be more than that. Let her just be your daughter.

And it seems like since day one Nova has been NotCarly. Apparently giving their children complexes is their “thing.”

On 5/19/2019 at 2:39 PM, druzy said:

Here's a comment from a deranged fan from that post:

image.png.1605ec716b9061107049748319fd5c73.png

She wants Carly's parents to give C&T half custody or give Carly back.

Here's another comment:

Tyler knew what he was invoking when he put this on social media. If it gets out of hand he will say please leave them alone which his fans will then tell Tyler how wonderful he is. It's a win-win for him.

Gross. What the fuck is wrong with people? Like it would be good for Carly for Tyler and Catelynn to suddenly have joint custody of her! Or for her parents to have their rights terminated! That must be a young kid but the decent writing and spelling make me pause with that idea.

On 5/20/2019 at 12:40 PM, Darknight said:

10 damn years and these two are doing nothing with their lives. 

Exactly what I was thinking. They’ve done none of the things they supposedly were going to be able to accomplish due to to placing Carly! 

On 5/22/2019 at 10:06 AM, ginger90 said:

1E01F400-E727-47C8-A6E5-88EBB541B99D.jpeg

I know it’s Catelynn but “lady’s” is fucking ridiculous and my friend’s 11 year old daughter, who often texts me, wouldn’t even make that error!

On 5/25/2019 at 1:06 AM, geauxaway said:

I cannot fathom the heat that leather overalls create.  Not to mention....how do you sit down???

Maybe it’s easier when you weigh 82 pounds like Maci. Yuck for the rest of us, though. So ugly too.

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

How in the world can a complete stranger state that it's obvious that Carly wants to be with her "real family"? We've not really seen her on screen since she was a baby. And hell, not even C&T see her. What are these nuts basing this on?

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
On 5/24/2019 at 1:33 PM, Marisagf said:

I just realized that Maci is wearing leather overalls.  SMH

Reminds me of the time on Friends where Ross wore leather pants on a date & sweat so much he couldn't get them back on after using the bathroom. Joey's advice was first baby powder, then lotion, which caused Ross to say, "it seems as if some sort of paste has been formed..." 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Rebecca said:

This bares revisiting. 🤣 It’s truly awful.

A reply:

Tyler, your “poems” are impossible to read.

Trying to do so makes my brain begin to bleed.

You’re not Shakespeare, aka The Bard

You’re more of what 50 Cent would call a wankster fucktard

Pontificating, as you do, out of your ass

Gives the impression you’ve scarcely ever even taken an English class 

Your poetry is for all naught

Because many of your followers are bots that you simply bought

<<Insert another “deep” thought>>

🤣

image.thumb.png.988fd0eef92cd8bcf89763b4ef50e432.png

Did Tyler ever get this tattoo fixed? How did he respond to posters pointing out that he got a tattoo of a penis on his arm?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, druzy said:

Show us your bank accounts and investments. Then explain why you don't have any money in the bank or investments. 

Quit the show. Grow up. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

Catelynn Lowell says she and husband Tyler Baliterra are planning to add more kids to their family, but she’s not willing to go all “Duggar” in order to help her husband achieve his dream of having a son.

“I will not keep trying until I have a boy,” Catelyn recently told Us Weekly. “No, sorry…if we were meant to just have girls then that’s what we were meant to have. I’m not going to have like six or seven kids. I feel like I’m going grey with two.”

The Teen Mom OG stars are already parents to four-year-old Nova and three-month-old Vaeda, as well as birth parents to 10-year-old Carly, whom they placed for adoption back in 2009. Catelynn says that, while she does want at least one more child, she wants to be done having kids by the time she and Tyler turn 30— which is less than three years from now. Once Tyler hits the big 3-0, Catelynn says she’s forcing him to get a vasectomy.

“By the time we’re 30 we’re done,” she told the magazine. “Like, he’s getting fixed. I already told him he’s getting fixed. Yeah, I told him ‘I carried all three of your kids and birthed them and pushed them out of me. You’re getting snipped. Sorry.’ I think he’s okay with that because he was like, ‘Yeah, you did carry all my kids and had to go through labor. So I’ve got no choice.’”

(If Tyler is a little nervous about getting his, um, “BALtierras” altered, he can always go talk to his fellow ‘Teen Mom OG’ dad, Gary Shirley, who had a vasectomy on-camera during an episode of the show last season.) 

Back in January, Catelynn seemed much more gung-ho about the prospect of making more babies right after Vaeda’s birth, telling Us Weekly that she and Tyler planned to start trying to get her pregnant again about “six months to a year” after Vaeda’s birth.

“Tyler and I both want a boy, so we’re definitely gonna try again,” Catelynn told fans in an Instagram Q&A session the same month. “I think we’re just gonna go right for No. 4 right after this one’s born. We wanna be done before we’re 30, you know?”

In her latest interview with Us Weekly, though, Catelynn says that they won’t try to have another baby until Vaeda turns two. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Perhaps get a real job where you actually have a boss, set hours, and responsibilities.

Took the words right out of my mouth. 

AMEN!

7 hours ago, druzy said:

On the one hand, good for her - for standing up for herself and refusing to be a brood mare for a man's ridiculous quest to have a son. 

But, on the other hand - "I'm going grey with just two". Bitch, you don't even PARENT them. Calm yo floppy tits. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

No way is Tyler getting a vasectomy if he has another girl in the future!  If the show is still on he will talk Cate into trying again....if the show is over he'll just dump her and move on to someone else and try again... After all he is Tyler of Teen Mom!  

• Love 4
On 6/6/2019 at 5:51 PM, Caracoa1 said:

No way is Tyler getting a vasectomy if he has another girl in the future!  If the show is still on he will talk Cate into trying again....if the show is over he'll just dump her and move on to someone else and try again... After all he is Tyler of Teen Mom!  

Don’t you mean Tyler of Teen Mom OG?? Never forget they are the originals, the pioneers!  Without them this world would be less than!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1