Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, druzy said:

The fillers age her. The lower lip should be fuller than the upper lip. Anyway, she reminds me of someone but I don't know who.

You know who she reminds you of? The chick above and to her right in the picture.

So many women have identical drawn on eyebrows, eyelash extensions and lips along with puffy cheeks, lips and pounds of hair extensions and they all end up looking pretty much like the same woman in the end.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, druzy said:

The fillers age her. The lower lip should be fuller than the upper lip. Anyway, she reminds me of someone but I don't know who.

Zero joking aside, with the hair extensions, fake lashes, overdone fillers and bad make up job, she kind of reminds me of a heavier version Farrah. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
On 4/12/2019 at 4:17 PM, qtpi17 said:

Who did she piss off to make her look like this?  It's like she took every trendy look over the past 20 years and applied to her face. Good grief. 

Jeezus. That's all I've got.

20 hours ago, druzy said:

The eyebrows! Good God.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

956CAB09-221B-44C8-A5F3-70019FF86F3B.jpeg

4AADAA7C-C72C-4980-9D1B-9F01492D4746.jpeg

Um...who is this person? Because it's not Cate. Does Facetune now have a filter that allows you to smooth out all your facial imperfections and THEN replace your face with someone else's? 

Also, if your wife is that mentally impaired, the BEST thing she could ever do is GET THE HELL OFF SOCIAL MEDIA. 

30 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Also, if your wife is that mentally impaired, the BEST thing she could ever do is GET THE HELL OFF SOCIAL MEDIA. 

Yes.  A million times yes.  If she can’t stand negative comments on social media she needs to step away from it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

In a couple of those pictures Cate looks horrid. Tyler and Cate BOTH need to get off social media for a long while.    She put herself out there and did not get the positive response she was expecting.   She’s been told for her #mentalhealth to get off social media.   And since their clothing line seems to have stalled or tanked , he isn’t selling product. And he certainly not getting any ads.   

• Love 10
On 4/12/2019 at 10:53 PM, druzy said:

I think she looks like a drag queen trying to look like Leah Gemini. It's not a good look. I'm not sure is the eyebrows or lips are the worst part but both are bad. And I agree with others that if she is truly that fragile, she has no business bring on social media. But I don't think she is. I think her threatening suicide last year was a scream for attention and a little spa break.

• Love 10

This is what happens when you are coddled and given fake celeb status.  You can’t handle anything remotely critical, because you’ve never had to try for much of anything and most likely haven’t faced the word NO very often.  Sure they had shitty upbringings, but since they hit the TM lotto they have done nothing to grow and mature and better themselves. 

This is also what happens when you are obsessed with followers and don’t actually only allow your real friends and family on your SM.  It’s all about the following and leg humpers for them.  But then you also have to expect the other side of the spectrum because you aren’t picky about who follows you, just that they are.  Quality > quantity in the real world.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, geauxaway said:

This is what happens when you are coddled and given fake celeb status.  You can’t handle anything remotely critical, because you’ve never had to try for much of anything and most likely haven’t faced the word NO very often.  Sure they had shitty upbringings, but since they hit the TM lotto they have done nothing to grow and mature and better themselves. 

I have always said that every TM cast member is permanently stuck at age sixteen, and playing "adult".

The way they spend their money speaks volumes: big houses, or acres of land that probably cost a lot of money to maintain, plastic surgery, fancy cars that are nicer than anything they actually need, vacations, and...farm animals?  I guess?  IDK, they all want pigs and chickens so they can play pretend, and live in a fantasy world.  It's a kid's idea of a happy, peaceful life, even though real farms take more work than any of these people are willing to put in.  All they're thinking is how much fun it would be to have cute pigs, and ponies.

Cate's makeup and hair extensions and all that is just a part of that.  That look is something that a teenager would think is classy and adult.  Maybe Cate thinks if she shellacs enough makeup on her face, she can look the part of hot, suburban Midwestern mom, and if she looks the part, that's what she will be.  Or something.  IDK, it's been a long day, and I'm tired, but I stand by what I'm saying.  They're all a bunch of kids acting like grown-ups, or how they think grown-ups act.  Because they got stuck at the age they became famous, and they haven't progressed.

Edited by Fiver
  • Love 21
On 4/12/2019 at 12:26 PM, ginger90 said:

63192968-3DE6-4947-875E-28815671272E.jpeg

She looks like a fucking mess! I don’t know who trolled her ass but this is NOT a good look for her. Like someone mentioned above she tried it, she thought she was going to get so many people kissing her ass and telling her how beautiful she looked and it backfired completely. If she can’t take the heat, she should listen to her therapist and stay tf off SM. People on social media will make fun of a kid for Christ sakes! And this bitch thought she wasn’t going to get roasted for looking like a clown? Lol get a backbone or stay off SM sweetie! 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

But why did he get this done in serial-killer font?

Bears gonna bear 

16 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Gosh we'll be able to really know Tyler just by reading his defining tats!

Maybe it’s to show Cate when she asks why let life is the way it is ??

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Fiver said:

"Unapologetic authenticity"?

Tyler, just fuck off, already.

I love that, should get that tattoo instead Ty. It’s similar to conscious uncoupling that gwyneth Paltrow said.  Makes me scratch my head.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

They'll say they are taking a break because of the new baby even though Cate didn't do anything.

It basically means TYLER is taking a break because HE now has two kids and a quesadilla monster to care for. On his own. 

Tyler is his own brand of douche, but he is a lot more responsible and hardworking than his slug of a wife. Anything that gets done around there is because of him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 4/22/2019 at 4:58 PM, MargeGunderson said:

I bet a 7 point quesadilla that Tierra Reign is gone for good. 

I sent a tip to ROL, and they took it from there:

CATELYNN & TYLER’S CLOTHING COMPANY SHUT DOWN AFTER FAILING TO FILE ANNUAL PAPERWORK

The ‘Teen Mom OG’ stars’ Tierra Reign website is inactive.

https://radaronline.com/photos/teen-mom-2-tyler-baltierra-catelynn-lowell-clothing-company-tierra-reign-website-shut-down

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I sent a tip to ROL, and they took it from there:

CATELYNN & TYLER’S CLOTHING COMPANY SHUT DOWN AFTER FAILING TO FILE ANNUAL PAPERWORK

The ‘Teen Mom OG’ stars’ Tierra Reign website is inactive.

https://radaronline.com/photos/teen-mom-2-tyler-baltierra-catelynn-lowell-clothing-company-tierra-reign-website-shut-down

I like how Radar Online dumped on Farrah and Amber, too, for their failed businesses. Three birds, one stone  

That paperwork is no joke! I have my own business but am not yet turning a profit but still shell out several hundred dollars (not quite a grand) each year to my lawyers to keep it all legit. Money well spent.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

Holy facetune

Not Nova too 😮

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 oh how I wish we had this emoji as an option on here. Now that she’s been called out for those horrendous pictures where her makeup was applied on by her worst enemy in the world, she decides to filter tf out of these pics and pass them off as “cute” “love bugs” “look how pretty we look” images? Please bitch, we know your ass hasn’t showered in a week, that hair is a grease ball, and nova is probably wearing dirty clothes. I see you Cait 👀, you’re not fooling me. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4