Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

On 3/23/2019 at 12:55 AM, EmeraldGirl said:

Cate posted on Instagram that adoption is hard and she can’t do anything right. They’re probably already trying to guilt Carley into meeting the new sister. 

Get the room ready, Arizona! 

She's obnoxious. They were only selected for Teen Mom because they were the ones choosing adoption. Addition is a beautiful, loving option for birth parents who want the best for their child and are selfless to know that they are unable to provide that. Instead, Cate and Tyler are a walking advertisement against adoption - for adopted parents. Can you imagine being Brandon and Theresa and dealing with these two selfish nuts?

On 3/23/2019 at 1:35 AM, geauxaway said:

FFS!  Carly is going on 11 years old.  After all this time they should have adjusted.  Adoption IS NOT HARD.  Speaking as an adoptive parent myself.  I would have gone to court so many times if C&T was my bios.  Cut it the F off!  They need to stop with this media bs.  Carly is not your daughter, read the birth certificate.  

I just keep imaging Carly going through those rebellious teen years and yelling about how she is "going to go live with [her] real parents", B&T showing her footage from Teen Mom, and Carly never mentioning that again. Those two should be nominated for sainthood for not already shutting Cate and Ty out of Carly's life completely.

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

She couldn’t even comb notcarly#1’s hair for the pics??? 

Also, enough with the rainbow thing!  Sorry if I am offending anyone, but I just can't stand Cate's insistence on it.

• Love 23
(edited)

Ok, so I'm late to the game, but....

WHO THE HELL BUYS A PONY WHEN THEY HAVE A NEWBORN????  

Bricks. These people's brains are bricks.  And they must be psychotic masochists to put the responsibility of a pony on themselves while taking care of a toddler and a newborn (although we all know it will just serve to add to Cate's stress and activate her PTSD or something, so she'll have to go to the spa while Tyler keeps it alive). 

And Cate saying she always wanted a pony when she was little but her mom couldn't afford it like she always wanted to go on the 8th grade class trip to DC or wanted an expensive gaming console/bike/etc....I can't, yall! NEWFLASH, Catelynn, MOST people - even solidly middle class and upper-middle class people with two kids can't afford a pony.

Basically every damn girl child (and I'm sure plenty of boys) in the US ask their moms and dads for a pony at least once in their lives. In the vast majority of cases in middle-income American homes (assuming the family aren't in the horse-owning business, farm business, stable business, etc) parents say no....because it's too expensive and too much care to do oneself when the parents work full-time jobs and have childcare (and other bills to pay for).  Heck even those who could afford it and would/could do the care of it themselves wouldn't buy their toddler a pony because the kid will forget about wanting the pony and move on to something else in like a week.  Grow up, Catelynn. (And for *&^%'s sake, Nova couldn't just get her equidae fix from the freaking horse that lives on their land???)

It's like she thinks everyone lives the lifestyle of these "uppa class" (TM Matt Baier) moms or lives in poverty/chronic instability like April.  She has no idea how the average middle class (or working class who actually work or upper-middle class who don't blow money on ponies) live.  Heck, she probably got the pony for Nova just in hopes Carly would see kids get their own ponies at the Crunchwrap House, with the thought that it will entice Carly to run to live with C&T at age 18. /eyeroll  

Sorry, ya'll. Rant over.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 5
  • Love 17
On 4/2/2019 at 4:55 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Ok, so I'm late to the game, but....

WHO THE HELL BUYS A PONY WHEN THEY HAVE A NEWBORN????  

Bricks. These people's brains are bricks.  And they must be psychotic masochists to put the responsibility of a pony on themselves while taking care of a toddler and a newborn (although we all know it will just serve to add to Cate's stress and activate her PTSD or something, so she'll have to go to the spa while Tyler keeps it alive). 

And Cate saying she always wanted a pony when she was little but her mom couldn't afford it like she always wanted to go on the 8th grade class trip to DC or wanted an expensive gaming console/bike/etc....I can't, yall! NEWFLASH, Catelynn, MOST people - even solidly middle class and upper-middle class people with two kids can't afford a pony.

Basically every damn girl child (and I'm sure plenty of boys) in the US ask their moms and dads for a pony at least once in their lives. In the vast majority of cases in middle-income American homes (assuming the family aren't in the horse-owning business, farm business, stable business, etc) parents say no....because it's too expensive and too much care to do oneself when the parents work full-time jobs and have childcare (and other bills to pay for).  Heck even those who could afford it and would/could do the care of it themselves wouldn't buy their toddler a pony because the kid will forget about wanting the pony and move on to something else in like a week.  Grow up, Catelynn. (And for *&^%'s sake, Nova couldn't just get her equidae fix from the freaking horse that lives on their land???)

It's like she thinks everyone lives the lifestyle of these "uppa class" (TM Matt Baier) moms or lives in poverty/chronic instability like April.  She has no idea how the average middle class (or working class who actually work or upper-middle class who don't blow money on ponies) live.  Heck, she probably got the pony for Nova just in hopes Carly would see kids get their own ponies at the Crunchwrap House, with the thought that it will entice Carly to run to live with C&T at age 18. /eyeroll  

Sorry, ya'll. Rant over.

I’m 40+ and still waiting .. and Sarah D Bunting has mentioned on Again With this she never got one either ...

• Love 10
On 4/2/2019 at 3:55 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Sorry, ya'll. Rant over.

I never really thought about it like that, but you're exactly right. She (they?) don't understand that between folks hoping they have enough cash to keep the lights on/hoping the food bank has enough supplies this month and people jet-setting off to their private islands is an entire (and large!) group of people who don't worry about making the mortgage, but are also SAVING for that family trip to Disney. That's something she could have only dreamed about as a kid, and she's going to end up in the same crappy situation she was in before. It would be sad if she weren't so damn infuriating. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2A930451-2B06-4F81-9252-83FC0B9D5E3B.jpeg

I think I need to stop visiting this topic.  Every time he writes some great genius like this I make a face, that if my mom was correct about getting stuck that way - I'm gonna be in big trouble soon.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 4/4/2019 at 3:43 PM, druzy said:

Tyler you're not a teen mom anymore. Time to pass the baton. No need to be a bitter bitch.

Reminds me, in a way, of their show Reunited. How’d that work out, Tyler?

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 3/16/2019 at 9:02 PM, galaxychaser said:

Well cate can’t list her jobs as a :

quesadilla eater enthusiast 

nail biter enthusiast 

spa enthusiast 

couch dweller enthusiast 

She could always try "I'm a smoker, I'm a joker, I'm a midnight toker"

(apologies to Steve Miller)

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Reminds me, in a way, of their show Reunited. How’d that work out, Tyler?

About as good as the Tierra Reign spring collection.  Coming to you soon!  Even though spring season is over.  

Don’t worry, the I AM WHAT I AM, green eggs and ham collection is coming at you soon.  

My good lort all these fools live by about a 2 second retention span.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I feel sorry for the now 2 children when TM finally ends and no more $$$ ... cause Tyler now being in the public eye can’t become an influencer, what’s gonna happen when he’s a “nobody” again?   There 2 need to grow up - it’s time. They aren’t teenagers anymore.  Go to school , learn a trade.  Tyler might could do something if he was able to get a license    And it might keep him from doing his musings 

• Love 4

Nope!  They’re in the industry don’t you know?   I’m sniffing a class action law suit after all is said and done (if that ever happens).  None of these are going away quiet from the MTV teat.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Marisagf said:

Is Tyler talking about Young and Pregnant?  I’m confused!

He is talking about Pretty Little Mamas. It only aired 2 episodes last year. I think MTV renamed it and it is now a part of the Teen Mom franchise. 

A new mom squad makes waves on MTV. Set in San Diego, this reality series chronicles the lives of best friends Nicole, Chandlar, Nikki, Alyssa and Cheyenne, who juggle seemingly luxurious livelihoods and aspire for more -- all while raising their children. As they grow up together, the tight-knit clique leans on one another to get through the hard times, but sometimes gossip and jealousy get the better of them. "We live the best life," leader Nicole says. "High fashion, cute boys, and the hottest parties. Oh yeah, and we're amazing moms."

• Love 1
(edited)
On 3/26/2019 at 12:20 PM, JuliesMommy said:

She couldn’t even comb notcarly#1’s hair for the pics??? 

I feel bad for this baby. Her parents have both stated on camera that they were disappointed in her gender before she was ever born. Now Cate wants to rewrite history and pretend that poor Vaeda is their "rainbow after the storm"!  We also have Tyler on camera admitting he didn't want another child at all; if he's not really careful, I'm sure Cate will get pregnant again soon.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 10
(edited)
On 4/6/2019 at 9:49 AM, guilfoyleatpp said:

I hate to agree with Tyler about anything...but I agree about this. 

No one wants to see these bitches. 

The only TMs I watch now are the newer series. I actually enjoyed the short series featuring the girls/women in San Diego -- not because I like any of the people on the show, but because its something different.  

For me.. I've come to realize that I only enjoy reality shows with recurring characters during their first couple of seasons.  After that, the people become dependent on the income from the show and they get addicted to the attention.  They gradually become even bigger, more entitled a-holes than they were when the show first started. The producers also start controlling the storylines, so they are less organic and more fake. 

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 5

I have to agree with Tyler a little bit on that show. I didn't even know it was the same one but are they that desperate for shows? The only teen mom shows I'm interested in are this one and Teen Mom 2. Ha even though I agree that they should probably cancel them and let these people live in the real world without MTV money. 

• Love 4
On 3/23/2019 at 1:55 AM, EmeraldGirl said:

Cate posted on Instagram that adoption is hard and she can’t do anything right. They’re probably already trying to guilt Carley into meeting the new sister. 

Get the room ready, Arizona! 

Did Dawn call her? 

• Love 5

Of course there were comments, so Catelynn had to swoop in:

EEE8E031-632A-4022-A4E6-CD32CBF82CC1.jpeg

catelynnmtv

People! It’s called TRUST!! I know my husband and his morals and values he is respectful and would never cheat etc!! He’s allowed to go out and have a good time without me and I’m allowed to do the same! I love you @tylerbaltierramtv have fun and stay safe ❤️❤️❤️

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

Tyler is having a night out. Can’t wait to see his”poetry”.

im free

to be me

no degree 

feels free

making no agrees

to the scene 

know what I mean?

#writingisfreeing

Is he free to be Patricia Marie?  

(For all the Howard Stern and Tan Mom fans out there!)

• Love 5
On 4/9/2019 at 6:49 PM, ginger90 said:

I didn’t crop out the number of “likes”. Who are these people??

E2ADB4B6-E0F0-42D5-B03C-B1BE35742C38.jpeg

400E04F1-F206-496F-B70F-1FC6DF2DFB15.jpeg

They're not people they are "bots" followers they purchased. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

63192968-3DE6-4947-875E-28815671272E.jpeg

Who did she piss off to make her look like this?  It's like she took every trendy look over the past 20 years and applied to her face. Good grief. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 4