Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

On 3/15/2019 at 7:38 PM, galaxychaser said:

I thought Luna meant moon... Luma doesn’t mean moon right.

Yea, Tyler is confused.

On 3/15/2019 at 7:46 PM, DangerousMinds said:

I take it they've never seen "Mildred Pierce."

Apparently never saw the credits for "My Girl" either.  The character's name is spelled Vada.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, druzy said:

PYRAMID SCHEME ALERT

Thank you, Druzy, for making my day!

This is THE best example of how to identify Tyler’s actual writing versus the other stuff he posts and tries to pass off as his own (grammatically correct) “writing.” 

It’s so painful to read, especially as it’s one giant run-on sentence, that it makes me laugh. 

Also, Nova is now wearing monogrammed shirts? Okayyyyy.....

The second I saw that, I thought two things:

1. C & T must’ve seen a recent photo of Carly and she was wearing a monogrammed t-shirt. They are copying B & T in some sort of really weird, screwed up “parent competition” game they’ve created in their empty heads.

2. There is no way that anything in the octagon house is monogrammed nor have they ever been into monograms/initials before. They’re such wannabes that it’s sad.

See thought #1.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 11

Mystery solved. Tyler is selling shirts.

image.png.d06b667e9cb8ead00e9108be4a8a4d7e.png

The following shirts are almost sold out:

#WritingIsFreeing 

#MyWifeWentBackToTheSpa

#IDoNotLikeGreenEggsAndHam

#DoTheHokeyPokey

#DuckDuckGoose

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 3/13/2019 at 1:29 PM, Rebecca said:

I was just wondering and maybe someone will know.... if someone sets up a trust fund for their kid and then later on they are flat broke and “need” the money (bc they can’t or won’t “job”) are they able to access the funds and dissolve the trust fund? I don’t mean in the instance of there being a government order of having a trust fund or anything like that but just a standard one set up. I can’t say she wouldn’t deserve it but imagine if Catelynn and Tyler are broke and Nova is about to turn 18 and she ends up with money while they’re still broke. Or what if they are in literal poverty before she’s 18 and can’t buy food? Can they take the trust money then? Or for just any reason or no reason?

I’m sure it varies by state.  When I did our wills/trusts our lawyer said it depends on how restrictive you make it and how much you trust the executor of the trust to follow your wishes as there are no checks/balances in place.  I would assume C&T are executors of the trust so decide when and how much $$ to pull.  If the trust is set up for the care of Nova then they could certainly access the $$ for questionable things like emotional support ponies and quesadilla houses.  If it is specific to college fees then they could still pull out that $$, but would run the risk of Nova suing them later for mismanaging the trust.  That assumes that at some point Nova would know the specifics of the trust and the withdrawals.  In addition, they could have set up the trust where they as executors get a salary to manage the trust.   So it’s easy for Tyler to say that but who knows what the actual reality is and if Nova will get any real benefit from it.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
On 3/17/2019 at 3:31 PM, Bridget said:

Thank you, Druzy, for making my day!

This is THE best example of how to identify Tyler’s actual writing versus the other stuff he posts and tries to pass off as his own (grammatically correct) “writing.” 

It’s so painful to read, especially as it’s one giant run-on sentence, that it makes me laugh. 

Also, Nova is now wearing monogrammed shirts? Okayyyyy.....

The second I saw that, I thought two things:

1. C & T must’ve seen a recent photo of Carly and she was wearing a monogrammed t-shirt. They are copying B & T in some sort of really weird, screwed up “parent competition” game they’ve created in their empty heads.

2. There is no way that anything in the octagon house is monogrammed nor have they ever been into monograms/initials before. They’re such wannabes that it’s sad.

See thought #1.

Or someone knows someone in a mlm and is selling this stuff

• Love 1
On 3/18/2019 at 12:46 AM, Lemons said:

Luma is a Muslim word meaning sunset.

Yep. I question whether or not Catelynn and Tyler even know this or not, though. Are they the ones going around saying it means moon? They’re that dumb, after all. I’m also kind of surprised that they’d chose a Muslim name intentionally. Not that I believe there’s anything wrong with being Muslim or not being Muslim and having a Muslim name but they seem ignorant enough to think it’s a problem.

5F0F167F-A85B-45EE-99BE-2E58F9901ADF.jpeg

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Yep. I question whether or not Catelynn and Tyler even know this or not, though. Are they the ones going around saying it means moon? They’re that dumb, after all. I’m also kind of surprised that they’d chose a Muslim name intentionally. Not that I believe there’s anything wrong with being Muslim or not being Muslim and having a Muslim name but they seem ignorant enough to think it’s a problem.

5F0F167F-A85B-45EE-99BE-2E58F9901ADF.jpeg

I doubt they are racist and I don't think they care that it's Muslim but I doubt they knew it was Muslim either.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lemons said:

I doubt they are racist and I don't think they care that it's Muslim but I doubt they knew it was Muslim either.  

Muslim isn’t a race. I just don’t see people like April and Butch teaching tolerance and the upper Midwest is loaded with people afraid of Islam and Muslims. It’s shocking to hear even well-educated people say the ignorant things I’ve heard...I can only assume uneducated people would also have prejudice. 

5 hours ago, druzy said:

Tyler's word salad.

image.png.3b00f539e4fa154af0947d8edde3b88e.png

Thanks for the lesson, Tyler. 🙄 Though, he definitely knows about being self righteous.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Muslim isn’t a race. I just don’t see people like April and Butch teaching tolerance. 

Thanks for the lesson, Tyler. 🙄 Though, he definitely knows about being self righteous.

You know what I meant, I don’t see them as intolerant to people different than them, there’s no evidence of that.   I’m sure April and butch taught them very little but tolerance is not something that needs to be taught. It’s usually the opposite, hate and intolerance are taught. 

31 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

B8FFC88B-F4BB-4373-8B61-B8E0538FEFF3.jpeg

0ED2EF35-9A35-4879-9532-10396253D40D.jpeg

A2EBFDA1-306E-4585-A920-8084EBA6EA69.jpeg

EB4DA98B-B9B9-40DE-9DEE-F04529B5ADFC.jpeg

I am not loving the big hulking things put on babies heads.  It’s always the poor girls who have to suffer those head pieces.   Otherwise cute. 

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, Lemons said:

You know what I meant, I don’t see them as intolerant to people different than them, there’s no evidence of that.   I’m sure April and butch taught them very little but tolerance is not something that needs to be taught. It’s usually the opposite, hate and intolerance are taught. 

Tyler is a fan of using the n-word, so there’s that. When you grow up surrounded by ignorance, with no education otherwise, you’re most likely going to end up ignorant. The intolerance is ingrained in the culture so much that many of the people living in it don’t even recognize it. It’s moot though because like you said, it’s doubtful they even know the origin of the name.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 9
On 3/17/2019 at 7:44 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Exhibits A and B:

design.jpg

smoke.jpg

Thanks alot!! It's 1:00 a.m. and I'm watching quietly in bed and pulled up this page and shrieked out loud, waking poor DH, who said "whats wrong". I said nothing, Dear, Just had a nightmare. I shudda said just SAW a nightmare, lol.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:06 PM, geauxaway said:

So is there a big hole in the middle of both floors of the house?  I’ve never paid much mind to it, but where does the tip top flow down to?  From the pics I’ve seen of the interior, I never notice it all circle around an open center.  

Is her big news that she’s headed back to the spa? 🤣

A hole in the middle of the house?  What do you mean?  Did they cut a hole in middle?

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 6:48 PM, ginger90 said:

Cate’s father gives me the creeps. First word out of his mouth, and I cringe.

He really creeps me out too.  I cannot put my finger on it.  He gives me a molester vibe.

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 1:29 PM, Rebecca said:

I was just wondering and maybe someone will know.... if someone sets up a trust fund for their kid and then later on they are flat broke and “need” the money (bc they can’t or won’t “job”) are they able to access the funds and dissolve the trust fund? 

I think it's funny that they keep talking about the trust funds, the trust funds!  Like someone said above, there is probably $50 in each.

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 6:44 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

design.jpg

smoke.jpg

10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

F6EB2ED8-0FA6-482B-B1E4-E83EC94C1255.jpeg

Ok, those pants still kill me.  HOW did she EVER think they were cute???

Also, the baby... ummmmmm... I have so many thoughts.  But I am trying to not insult babies so.... pass.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
58 minutes ago, Farmfam said:

I don’t usually comment on babies, but her lips look blueish/ grey. I hope nothing is wrong.

She had posted this a while ago, so there could have been something.

430D3657-35DB-44C1-9246-F692B3BA930A.jpeg

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She had posted this a while ago, so there could have been something.

430D3657-35DB-44C1-9246-F692B3BA930A.jpeg

Hmm...interesting. I certainly hope nothing is wrong, but I couldn’t help but notice.

• Love 2

Yes, the newborn looks weird-but almost all newborns look like tiny aliens. Or tiny potatoes. It’s just what it is. It’s life.

But little Nada Luva-nestrum Rainbow Baltierum has not only a five head, but two parents who are incapable of giving her more than a pony and a room of her own and that is the bigger issue. Cue the Spa in AZ now. Hope it all works out....

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Cate posted on Instagram that adoption is hard and she can’t do anything right. They’re probably already trying to guilt Carley into meeting the new sister. 

Get the room ready, Arizona! 

FFS!  Carly is going on 11 years old.  After all this time they should have adjusted.  Adoption IS NOT HARD.  Speaking as an adoptive parent myself.  I would have gone to court so many times if C&T was my bios.  Cut it the F off!  They need to stop with this media bs.  Carly is not your daughter, read the birth certificate.  

• Love 23
9 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Cate posted on Instagram that adoption is hard and she can’t do anything right. They’re probably already trying to guilt Carley into meeting the new sister. 

Get the room ready, Arizona! 

That didn't take long.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, geauxaway said:

FFS!  Carly is going on 11 years old.  After all this time they should have adjusted.  Adoption IS NOT HARD.  Speaking as an adoptive parent myself.  I would have gone to court so many times if C&T was my bios.  Cut it the F off!  They need to stop with this media bs.  Carly is not your daughter, read the birth certificate.  

Preach!!!!!

• Love 7

Interesting to see all these gals (and Tyler) craving some sort of magical farm life that doesn’t exist. Chelsea is probably the only one who can pull it off. She doesn’t get rid of her animals, and likely won’t go overboard. 

How long before Cate announces that you sure can raise buffalo in Michigan!?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Interesting to see all these gals (and Tyler) craving some sort of magical farm life that doesn’t exist. Chelsea is probably the only one who can pull it off. She doesn’t get rid of her animals, and likely won’t go overboard. 

How long before Cate announces that you sure can raise buffalo in Michigan!?

None of these twits would survive a month on a real working farm.  I wouldn't either, but I would never pretend I had a farm because I went out and bought a few chickens.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11