Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

I hope Cate has a safe delivery and healthy baby... But you know things happen... What if she can't have any more children?  If everything works out the way they want... she should have that baby in about 2 weeks... be back at the spa by summer... be pregnant by fall and be announcing by next Christmas....has anyone explained to these two yahoos that there is no guarantee their next child will be a boy.  I just get a feeling that if Tyler wasn't pressuring her for a son, she would have been content with just Nova.

• Love 4

I think Tyler was kind of douchey about Nova being a girl. But once the reality of parenthood set in, I don't think he cares any more. I mean, maybe at some level. But he's been the one parenting most of the time. And I think he's matured JUST A BIT, and realized it doesn't really matter. However, Cate is nothing if not needy and insecure. So I can see her still believing he wants that boy so badly; and trying to keep having kids so she can (in her mind) "make him happy". She's always afraid of losing him. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 13
15 hours ago, dariafan said:

This poor baby is not going to be anything either parent wants...cate wants it to fix things and no baby should be born with a job (thanks to whoever said that hereva few months ago).

That's very true. However, it would be nice for somebody in that house to have a job for a change.

• LOL 13
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

The kid is here and her name is.....Vaeda Luma.

What the fuck is a Vaeda Luma? Sounds like some sort of mating practice the alien race of the  week on Star Trek engage in.

Could it have been like My Girl?  Anna Chlumsky's character was named Vaeda (not sure how they spelled it ) Sultanfuss

I'm thinking they should've stuck with Tezzlee.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

My Girl's protagonist's name is spelled Vada, but I think Vaeda is can be another spelling of that name.  Professor Google just taught me that Vada is a German name that means rose or flower and Vaeda is a Sanskrit name that means "knowledge" (let that one sink in), or just a misspelling/"unique" spelling of Vada.  Allegedly Luma means in sunset (in Arabic or Hindi, maybe? Not sure.). "Knowledge sunset" is an interesting name meaning....

I don't hate it as much as Tezlee and I guess it's an obscure name, but at least it actually is a name (Tezlee is not a name. Sorry not sorry).  I can also picture an adult woman with the name Vaeda, where as Tezlee is a made-up name for toddlers that would be grown out of quickly.

That said, Vaeda Luma sounds like a Yoga pose. I wouldn't have chosen it, but I think it's slightly better than Tezlee.

(Why can't any of these people  - aside from Javi & Lauren - name their kids something like Emma, Isabella, Landon, Logan, Mason, Eli, Peyton, Skylar, or the other names that are this generation's "Jennifer & Jason"-level popular "normal" names? I know they're "overused" and "nOt YoUuNeEK," but come on.  You aren't too special to be a parent to a kid with a "basic" name like Charlotte, Cate & Ty.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

It sounds like a feminine product or a female reproductive body part.  

They're sticking with their theme then, what with Nova Reign/Nuvaring and all. Nothing in their octagon house matches, but don't worry, at least both their kids have horrible vagina- themed names.

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

What the fuck is a Vaeda Luma? Sounds like some sort of mating practice the alien race of the  week on Star Trek engage in.

GTFO! NO fucking way?! You are fucking with me right? 

Yeah...That's gotta be it cuz........

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, teapot said:

I'm thinking they should've stuck with Tezzlee.

Dear God. When Tezzlee is the preferable name, you know you're in trouble. But I'm with you. Vaeda Luma sounds awful. It's like someone is trying to say "aluminum" backwards. 

I think Vada with a better middle name MIGHT have been okay. But this combination ruins it. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

My Girl's protagonist's name is spelled Vada, but I think Vaeda is can be another spelling of that name.  Professor Google just taught me that Vada is a German name that means rose or flower and Vaeda is a Sanskrit name that means "knowledge" (let that one sink in), or just a misspelling/"unique" spelling of Vada.  Allegedly Luma means in sunset (in Arabic or Hindi, maybe? Not sure.). "Knowledge sunset" is an interesting name meaning....

I don't hate it as much as Tezlee and I guess it's an obscure name, but at least it actually is a name (Tezlee is not a name. Sorry not sorry).  I can also picture an adult woman with the name Vaeda, where as Tezlee is a made-up name for toddlers that would be grown out of quickly.

That said, Vaeda Luma sounds like a Yoga pose. I wouldn't have chosen it, but I think it's slightly better than Tezlee.

(Why can't any of these people  - aside from Javi & Lauren - name their kids something like Emma, Isabella, Landon, Logan, Mason, Eli, Peyton, Skylar, or the other names that are this generation's "Jennifer & Jason"-level popular "normal" names? I know they're "overused" and "nOt YoUuNeEK," but come on.  You aren't too special to be a parent to a kid with a "basic" name like Charlotte, Cate & Ty.)

Somehow I doubt that C&T did this kind of research about the name. I think they thought it sounded “cool”. Oy!

• Love 10
5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

It sounds like a feminine product or a female reproductive body part.  

Wow, we’re all on the same page because I just heard the news and came to post that I think the kid’s name sounds like the name of a birth control pill or device.

It’s worse than Lux. Congrats.

1 hour ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

6 lbs 4 oz of baby and 50 lbs 2 oz of quesadilla. And yes, I am going to hell.

Only the 50? 😬 See you there!

hell GIF

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

LMFAO... oh my, I am snort-choking on chips level laughing. 

Fuck I hope they name the next girl T’Pau. 😆

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Stusan said:

My thought when I saw the 6lb 4oz birthweight was that Cate must have still been smoking during the pregnancy. Idle speculation on my part, for sure.

My thought was that she got a hold of the sharpie when the nurse left the room and filled in that info herself. No fucking way is that baby that tiny! And if it is, that means that she seriously put on a shit load of weight... unhealthy weight... 7lb quesadillas weight. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I’d be scared that the dog would kill the baby. 

Does the dog have a history of agression or biting? Not being snarky I’m not familiar with this dog, and we know Catelynn wouldn’t be the type to have the dog trained (Tyler May have though)

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Does the dog have a history of agression or biting? Not being snarky I’m not familiar with this dog, and we know Catelynn wouldn’t be the type to have the dog trained (Tyler May have though)

Nope.  The dog has been raising Nova  (hence why she can't really speak...)

• LOL 13
  • Love 6

My thought when I saw the 6lb 4oz birthweight was that Cate must have still been smoking during the pregnancy. Idle speculation on my part, for sure.

Why? Not to say that she wasn't, but that's not an unhealthy weight for a newborn. My daughter was 6lb 8oz when she was born and the doctors told me that was great (I had gestational diabetes so they were concerned that the baby would get too big). Now granted, Catelynn definitely gained more weight than she needed to and I'm sure did not eat especially healthily during the pregnancy but that's another story...

• Love 3

How much did her two other babies weigh? That’s a pretty low birthweight for someone who seems to show early and gains a ton of weight. But she was early. I saw Cate trying to make a special early Valentine’s Day baby come, but I don’t think she was due until March something. 

I’ve never heard that name before (didn’t see that movie). I guess it’s ok, but Carley (Caroline) still wins in life. 

• Love 4

Lmao Tyler ranting about how they only do things for money for the kids.1st that’s bs lol come on and 2nd who is paying or clamouring for pics of their new baby. Who the hell even cares lol.

B7CB0DBF-BDE3-462B-BCE4-6506EFA098BE.jpeg

Edited by Marley
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, TresGatos said:

Munchker butt? Is she taking nickname suggestions from Amber?

She’s so lame... I wish this emoji 👉🏽🙄 was one of the ones I could choose for everything she posts. Also, if you’re so happy and busy “bonding” how do you still have time to post on social media? This bitch irritates me the most out of the entire franchise!!! Even more then amber and jenelle... that’s gotta say a lot! 

• Love 5

I am disgusted by Tyler's assertion that the only way he can financially support his kids is to exploit them for money. Caitlynn and Tyler have had 9 years of money coming in without having to work for it at all. They could have used those years to get an education or some sort of skill to support themselves and their kids. Instead, they rely on exploiting their kids and drug-addicted relatives, and selling their kids' pictures so that they themselves can continue to sit on their asses and buy bigger houses and horses and crap. I wonder if this is why Brandon and Teresa cut them off from Carly.

Its shocking how few people on these shows actually have a job at all, or any skill or education that would help them get a job. When this all dies out, they will be unemployable for anything except minimum wage. And I will have no sympathy for any of them. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Marley said:

Lmao Tyler ranting about how they only do things for money for the kids.1st that’s bs lol come on and 2nd who is paying or clamouring for pics of their new baby. Who the hell even cares lol.

HAHAHA! I love that he thinks his kids are going to go to college. I seem to recall that his and Cate's tuitions were crowd sourced years ago and they opted for the easy MTV road to riches instead. By the time they're teens, they're going to have their own MTV franchise and be lucky they can even spell "college" let alone attend one. 

10 hours ago, Marley said:

Oh Tyler we know you never feel shame!

So has he let his wife back in their house, since she has had the baby?

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I am disgusted by Tyler's assertion that the only way he can financially support his kids is to exploit them for money. Caitlynn and Tyler have had 9 years of money coming in without having to work for it at all. They could have used those years to get an education or some sort of skill to support themselves and their kids. Instead, they rely on exploiting their kids and drug-addicted relatives, and selling their kids' pictures so that they themselves can continue to sit on their asses and buy bigger houses and horses and crap. I wonder if this is why Brandon and Teresa cut them off from Carly.

Its shocking how few people on these shows actually have a job at all, or any skill or education that would help them get a job. When this all dies out, they will be unemployable for anything except minimum wage. And I will have no sympathy for any of them. 

Right??? Tyler and Cate could have used some of their TM money to get some type of education, like a technical program degree/certification, for example, so they can have a way to support themselves.  They claim their kids will have what they couldn't even begin to dream of as kids, but hell, the TM2 money most definitely brought 16/17 year old Cate & Ty the kind of money/opportunities they'd never have dreamed of without it....and they'd done nothing with it as far as preparing for the future for themselves, getting educations, etc. 

Saving for their kids' educations is great, but Ty & Cate would best serve their kids by taking some of the money they have now from the show & flexible schedules (no "real job") to get some sort of education to be able to support themselves and their kids when the show ends (as well as to set an example for their girls).  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

HAHAHA! I love that he thinks his kids are going to go to college. I seem to recall that his and Cate's tuitions were crowd sourced years ago and they opted for the easy MTV road to riches instead. By the time they're teens, they're going to have their own MTV franchise and be lucky they can even spell "college" let alone attend one. 

It’s sad because while I understand wanting to save for your kids’ educations, Tyler and Cate are still young and could still get their own.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6