Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
David T. Cole

Catelynn (and Tyler)

13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The term "lover" makes me want to vomit.

The picture from August is actually pretty. Her current pictures are bad. She has gained A LOT of weight this pregnancy which isn't good for her or the baby. She also looks a lot better with a more natural look rather than whatever look she is currently going for.

Edited by BlancheDevoreaux
  • Like 12

Thanks @ginger90! I don’t follow them on SM.  Did she just post that pic recently for some reason?  I just don’t understand posting a 5 month old pic unless it had some special significance or something.  

She’s never going to lose this current baby weight.  I’m sure she’ll be back to the spa in no time.

• Like 7

On 1/19/2019 at 5:37 AM, ginger90 said:

Cate actually looks really cute and age appropriate here. 

But I feel like she's a captioned a picture that EXACT same way before. Maybe 49 times before. 

• Like 7

Cate claims she made it through her trauma. I don't see how she did.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, druzy said:

Cate claims she made it through her trauma. I don't see how she did.

No way Jose! She is not recovered. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Cate actually looks really cute and age appropriate here. 

But I feel like she's a captioned a picture that EXACT same way before. Maybe 49 times before. 

Girls, plural.  Please say she’s talking about Nova & Reignbeau????

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

9E571B03-E151-4FBD-BF12-B9E342E259D2.jpeg

She thinks pregnancy is an excuse to eat crap and gain weight. She had gestational diabetes when she was pregnant with Nova. She probably has it with this pregnancy too. I wouldn't be surprised if she is still smoking.

• Like 17

I'm actually with Tyler on this one. I do think people call him gay because of a stereotype they have in their heads. I've never thought he's gay. He's a bit vain, but not gay. I just think he's not into Cate. At all. 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, druzy said:

Tyler wants attention and applause. 

Anyone catch Tyler’s IG live? Apparently he called the show and viewers garbage. 

• Like 8
  • Surprise 1

I thought she was due in March. Is she naming the baby Braxton?

50 minutes ago, druzy said:

I thought she was due in March. Is she naming the baby Braxton?

She’s due March 6th, from what I saw.

• Like 3

Braxton Hicks is the name for the pre-labor contractions pregnant women have. You can have them for months before actual labor.

• Like 13

According to a recent IG live that Cate did, she and Tyler are already planning for Baby #4. Because god forbid Tyler doesn’t get a BOY out of this shit show. #goals

• Like 8
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

According to a recent IG live that Cate did, she and Tyler are already planning for Baby #4. Because god forbid Tyler doesn’t get a BOY out of this shit show. #goals

Why in the world would they think it's a good idea to bring another child into their dysfunctional life. In Cate's eyes she doesn't need to be a responsible parent while she is pregnant and during her postpartum depression.  Tyler loves the accolades he receives from his poems about being a single parent while his wife is at the spa. This is a win-win for both Catelynn and Tyler. Unfortunately it sucks for the kids.

• Like 18

On 1/15/2019 at 6:12 AM, ginger90 said:

A142F357-1B74-402F-8E1E-C41621336359.jpeg

Somehow this back story would not sell me on Linda's psychic skills.  

• Like 16
  • Laugh 2

On 1/11/2019 at 11:01 PM, TheRealT said:

The picture is so blah that I can't understand why they posted it. If it's still in the early stages, they could have not posted a picture or posted even a picture of a box or one (cute) item with a caption like, "Getting started on the baby's room, so excited!" Why post a picture of a generic crib with a cardboard box in it? Especially with them having such high SM profiles, I would kind of expect them to know better. Surely they are getting some kind of SM endorsements for baby products? So they could have posted a picture of a bottle, or a changing table, or even a TierraReign onesie and used it as a marketing opportunity to make at least a few bucks.

To be fair, she did caption it "Starting on baby girl's room" so she acknowledged that it is the beginning stages.

On 1/19/2019 at 5:37 AM, ginger90 said:

"a strong human"

• Like 2

15 hours ago, druzy said:

The Spa is calling...

Oh please. Apparently Tyler was the one that got up every 3 hours to breastfeed Nova (just used a crane to lift Catelynns boob for Nova to feed off of while Cate slept) and dealt with the nonstop crying for various reasons, hunger, dirty diaper or just for the hell of it.

Toddlers are just happy energetic kids that are so eager to explore even if it’s just tossing a roll of toilet paper around. After my experience with three newborns I’ll keep toddler over a baby any day lol. Speaking from a mom with a toddler on the spectrum, too, Newborn stage is the PITS!!! You’re basically tied down with an infant 24/7. A toddler is somewhat self sufficient. 

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

I am troubled for many reasons--one that Catelynn posts something so stupid about toddlers.  Really, they are that bad?  I really have no recollection of that at all--I found it kind of fun and I was around for that stage, not off in Arizona.  Two, they want more children for Tyler to take care of alone?  Okay?  three, why does Tyler keep taking pics of himself looking like he is in love with his cell phone? What is that?  

• Like 14

12 hours ago, monicageller said:

Ugh. 🙄

He sounds happy.

• Like 11
  • Laugh 1

18 hours ago, druzy said:

The Spa is calling...

Just wait until they are teenagers! #TeenGrandma

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

She likes newborns cause they keep the same sleep schedule. Toddlers have energy and want to , you know, do things 

• Like 22

2 hours ago, dariafan said:

She likes newborns cause they keep the same sleep schedule. Toddlers have energy and want to , you know, do things 

Well, and I guess if she takes the statement-sleep when they sleep literally, along with the sleeping the rest of the day as Tyler does the work, she is good to go.  Toddlers might be inclined to bother her while she is sleeping and their naps are shorter.  

• Like 8

What the hell is Tyler talking about he didn’t live with males who would tell  him to suck it up or push your emotions down ? That’s not how a dad teaches masculinity. That’s not what good dads do . Maybe if his dad had been around he wouldn’t take 8000 selfies a day and be impregnating someone he can’t stand x 3 

caitlyn looks the best I’ve seen her look in that pic with the tan top n jeans..... I’ll see myself out 😂

• Like 9

Two - three baths a day is the new way for her to escape her responsibilities. 

Also, who believes Nova can fit in the bath with her quesadilla-loving ass?

• Like 19

She needs to stop trying to make her pregnancy pictures happen.

• Like 19
  • Laugh 1

Carly is not part of your "tribe".

image.png.6ef6a1b2ec6283262640623ab64a088c.png
Edited by druzy
  • Like 13
  • Useful 1

On 1/29/2019 at 9:57 AM, druzy said:

Mental Health Advocate

Here's the thing though:  eating all the junk food she does definitely affects her mind and her mood.   It also her blood sugar, which also affects her mood.    So yeah, maybe she should try to eat a few veggies (not fried or covered in oil or cheese sauce) AND meditate AND get some real help from a qualified professional  to come to terms with her past and her current situation.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

10 hours ago, druzy said:

Carly is not part of your "tribe".

I was going to say the same thing!!

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Cate hides in the bathroom to eat snacks (maybe). 

Doubt cate likes to share with Nova.

LOL! Roseanne and the Pringles !!! Dan gets the Ice cream headache . 

• Like 11

22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

6B017597-7A6B-4D6A-ADAE-A3BEA1134317.jpeg

I know newborns have "that smell", but who says something like, "We can't wait to smell you"???

• Like 14

Cate is in the home stretch now due in 5 weeks.... The attention on her is at an all-time high from her fans and the media.... She is loving every minute of it!

• Like 5

This is turning into the longest pregnancy ever.  Worse than a soap opera pregnancy!

• Like 13