Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, monicageller said:

I assume that post is in reply to the comments that were on this post, before she deleted and disabled them:

Last week Cate said she wanted to see Farrah get her ass kicked and called Farrah a sissy. 

ETA: I just read @geauxaway's post- I agree!

image.png.8839245c0a7e2c87d4cc549febe22e06.png

image.thumb.png.a1495a76dc7145b9bc9784694cdf30ef.png

Cate calling Farrah a trashy bitch (at 3:00)

image.png.b39f27645c2de8e33cc742b25001226a.png

image.png.5d182df538a70943581ca5bbfa796bea.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, druzy said:

Plagiarizer Hypocrite: 

I'm sorry.....is Tyler trying to tell me about being a woman in his inspirational poetry? 

Honey.....sit down.  

And....Tyler's into the Tudors? Maybe he can go take some history classes along with his English classes at the community college? (Not even being snarky here...he would benefit from doing so if he has "passions" for these things that last more than a month or so.)

• Love 18

One of the other teen mom famewhores posted on Cates IG saying she's an amazing mother and most people can't say that about themselves. Made me laugh. Yeah the bar is so low that an amazing mother doesn't even spend the holidays with her child. (not counting mothers who have to work holidays) and amazing mothers usually know their children because they are around them daily and don't abandon them to "focus on myself" 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I'm sorry.....is Tyler trying to tell me about being a woman in his inspirational poetry? 

Honey.....sit down.  

And....Tyler's into the Tudors? Maybe he can go take some history classes along with his English classes at the community college? (Not even being snarky here...he would benefit from doing so if he has "passions" for these things that last more than a month or so.)

He has seen trailers for the Mary Queen if Scots movie 

• Love 6

I think Tyler, in terms of his social media use, is emblematic of a modern phenomenon, which is far too common than it should be- people with very little knowledge who have a "platform" (ie, a Twitter, Youtube, or Instagram account) to share their uninformed views with thousands of "followers" or "fans."

• Love 13
10 hours ago, druzy said:
They will regret their decision the minute Tyer starts talking over everyone. 😁

Catelynn posted about this. In the comments someone who listened to it said Tyler mentioned there are 4 days left in their separation, and that Catelynn called in to the show. Here’s her post, note “seperation”:

• Love 5

At Tierra Reign, products are on sale, or out of stock. It’s been that way for a while now. On September 2nd, a sneak peak of a “new” collection was posted. Since then, nothing.

Passion.....

Meanwhile...

77BE976D-C21F-4FD1-8C9E-60F9CA1A0A4B.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

At Tierra Reign, products are on sale, or out of stock. It’s been that way for a while now. On September 2nd, a sneak peak of a “new” collection was posted. Since then, nothing.

Passion.....

Meanwhile...

77BE976D-C21F-4FD1-8C9E-60F9CA1A0A4B.jpeg

So she moved to Texas?  Did she take her kids with her?  I know it’s somewhat common for rehab alumni to become counselors in order to get themselves back into the work force and to get a little extension to their treatment (I’ve seen it happen a few times on Intervention).  The way I understand it, though, is that they either live on site or in sober housing.  

At least it appears she is trying to make changes in her life and move forward (ahem, Cate).  Sometimes moving away from your triggers (ahem, Cate) and starting a fresh new life will get you out of the rut.  It worked for me!  I moved 3 states to get out of my funk and the day I left it was like a weight was lifted off me.  I didn’t have kids in tow, though, so I do wonder how permanent this is for Amber.  But if it keeps her sober and on track, good on her!

• Love 14
On 08/12/2018 at 1:27 AM, druzy said:
They will regret their decision the minute Tyer starts talking over everyone. 😁

Could this possibly look any more like he's giving that microphone a blowjob?

Edited by monicageller
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19

It might be an unpopular opinion but I think with some education Tyler could make something of himself!

What Tyler really needs is a good therapist to help him stop being caretaker for his wife, father, and sister. Everyone over the age of 18 in his world needs to be taking of themselves. Then Tyler needs a good life coach to get him on track with an education or skill, and help him get off his ass. There is still hope for Tyler. 

• Love 17

I hope that Tyler gets his act together. It really seems like he's trying his best to do the right thing by Catelynn and her mental health by doing the separation and gradually gaining more independence from her. Hopefully he will be able to build on that, provide for his daughters, and get ready to live his life without MTV money.  I hope that his sister, Amber will be able to give him some family support in her sobriety and encourage him to start fresh.  I admire Amber for having the smarts to  get out of their town, it really doesn't seem to be a nice place to live.

Catelynn just seems to be in this mindset that her life is all about being a TV personality and posting on social media. She is so mentally ill that she can't take care of herself. I think she's really been exploited by MTV and doesn't want to put in the hard work and effort that's required to improve her mental health.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I wonder how many pictures it took to get the reflecting smoldering grey eyes shot.  These selfie addicts waste so much time, it’s so ridiculous.  Stop with the pictures and plagiarizing and get your shit together Tyler. 

ADD00AAC-B3F7-4227-A5E4-6FE6FA0095A3.jpeg

• Love 13

So anyone who doesn't agree with Cate is a troll.  Got it.  The only time she cares about people being kind and non-judgemental is when she's talking about herself.  I agree with EmeraldGirl, kind Cate has left the building. 

• Love 10
On 12/6/2018 at 3:28 AM, druzy said:

Plagiarizer Hypocrite: 

Better get a different history book!!! Do you mean real queens, like queen elect Camilla of England who stood side by side with Princess Dianna so she could continue her affair with Prince Charles till Dianna died a suspicious death.? Or Catherine the Great  of Russia who slept with most of the army? 

Anne Bolyn wasnt beheaded for not bearing a son but for high treason: sleeping around, which put the lineage of the royals in jeopardy. When Elizabeth I came to power she slaughtered thousands of innocent priests, nuns and teachers and looted their monestaries and homes. She murdered her own cousin, Mary Queen of Scots to keep her off the British throne. And she had plenty of men by her side...if their wives objected they "fell downstairs and died".She was vain and selfish and bald and wouldnt share her power with anyone, although had she married, as with the current Queen Elizabeth, her husband would not have been allowed to be a king, he would have been a consort, or prince.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

#BaltierraStrong? Excuse me while I go puke in my mouth. Shut the fuck up you pathetic losers & get your trash off social media already liars. 

New thread title? 

• Love 12
On 12/11/2018 at 5:06 PM, druzy said:

Teen Mom's resident Poet Laureate:

Trying to justify your dead relationship in one tweet lol. This is on the same level as Cate's inane "we're the only original teen couple still together which means our love is the strongest" argument. Halfheartedly trying to make yourself feel better with made up superiority complexes or by bragging about things that are basic principles of most relationships ("We haven't broken up yet! We're monogamous!") doesn't make your relationship better than anyone else's or even healthy. Newsflash: if your only source of pride in your relationship comes from putting down others, you shouldn't be in it. Tyler's felt trapped and wanted out for years, so he copes by convincing himself he's a better person for staying with Cate and those who break up are "weak" or not actually committed to their partner or "the concept of marriage," which is twisted in unhappy situations to mean some form of masochistic self-denial and passive acceptance of constant negative emotions because they made a vow or whatever. But staying in a crappy marriage doesn't win you any gold stars of self-discipline, he's just wasting his own youth being voluntarily miserable. This tweet sounds like it came on the heels of a particularly rocky therapy session. I'm guessing Tyler and/or the therapist suggested trying to see other people and Cate freaked out.

Also...is he trying to claim monogamous couples are some kind of stigmatized or persecuted minority? When everyone over 25 is endlessly questioned about marriage and anyone in a romantic arrangement that's non-monogamous or more than 2 monogamous people is labelled a kinky nymphomaniac freak? LOL!

• Love 11

Trying to justify your dead relationship in one tweet lol. This is on the same level as Cate's inane "we're the only original teen couple still together which means our love is the strongest" argument.

I actually don't think the relationship is dead. I think they both need to work on themselves, and I think Caitlynn needs a huge lesson in being responsible for yourself and managing your mental illness on a daily basis. I think Tyler needs to work on life goals and not being everyone's caretaker. But I don't really think the situation is hopeless, IF they can both grow up and start owning their crap, they could come back together. I have more hope for Tyler than Caitlynn in this regard. 

I do wonder if Caitlynn got pregnant again because she saw that Tyler was checking out, and used another baby as an anchor to him. 

• Love 3