Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

This may be the best comment I've seen in on the internet all month. So you've definitely made up for lost time!

Now I'm trying to picture how he'll decorate THEIR bedroom, to keep Cate out. Fresh vegetable motif?

Thanks!!

DYING LAUGHING at "fresh vegetable motif". You are correct, with bars of soap strategically placed here and there. 

• Love 15

It's super annoying that there are a million articles out there saying "BALTIERRA SPLIT" but , of course, it's just a clickbait-recap of last night's episode.  WHY DO I ALWAYS FALL FOR THIS??????????????

• Love 9
1 minute ago, teapot said:

It's super annoying that there are a million articles out there saying "BALTIERRA SPLIT" but , of course, it's just a clickbait-recap of last night's episode.  WHY DO I ALWAYS FALL FOR THIS??????????????

Cuz we just can't help it! LOL! We've got you @teapot!

• Love 5
On 11/26/2018 at 9:10 AM, DNR said:

* Tyler is wasting years of his life with a partner he can’t stand

When young women do this (stay with guys who drag them down), my mama says "Someone needs to tell her she's wasting 'her pretty' on him." (Meaning she's wasting her youthful looks while staying with a loser guy.)

I know Tyler thinks he's pretty for sure....so Ty, you're wasting "your pretty" on Cate!

1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

LMAO!!!!! Ya know it's funny that Tyler's mom Kim supported Amber having kids so young but not her son. I recall seeing toys and play houses all over . Not that they SHOULD have kept Carly but it seems a lil sketchy to me. 

The timeline was awfully wonky this week. I wonder if Cate is on her own now.She clearly was not happy about that. 

I like the house though. I did my master in that blue too. Of course I added a touch a fairy dust to make it glitter;) I also used light blue in our lower kitchen and living room for my Dad. It really brightened up that level.

@FairyDusted, I love this blue! What brand and name did you use?  I'd love to have an idea of what this blue is called and I'd love it in either my master bath or bedroom. 

I think Tyler's sister was originally looking at choosing adoption through Bethany Christian Services (probably at Kim's nudging), but ended up not going through with it (and that's how Tyler knew about Bethany to begin with).  I guess with Amber Baltierra's kid(s) in her home already (and probably being supported by her paycheck), Kim probably thought she really didn't have the space/time/money to take on another child (and its mother) moving into her house.  It was a sucky situation for Cate, I'm sure, to see Kim heavily encouraging placing her grandchild Cate was carrying for adoption while Kim's grandchildren from her daughter lived in Kim's house.  If I was Cate, I'd probably have felt some kind of way about that for sure.  Aside from Kim not thinking that Cate was good enough for her precious son, she probably couldn't really take on feeding/housing more people on her paycheck, though....so I get the practicalities that were going on there.  It still sucked, though.  (Of course, Carly won out in the end.  She could easily have been in a living situation like Tyler's niece and nephew were at Tyler's rental-property-turned-crack-house has Cate not placed her and raised her under April's roof.)

On 11/24/2018 at 11:14 PM, druzy said:

I know there are videos of Tyler putting up a ceiling fixture etc. and I think it's great that he is involved with the renovation. However, I believe he did not do the majority of the work.    

I co-sign this post.  I'm not even knocking Tyler for it, I know overseeing renovations and picking stuff out is still a chore.  But methinks he's taking credit by omission for a lot that he probably didn't do.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14

@MyPeopleAreNordic I used a baby blue in the master with a glitter glaze in my bedroom. In my Dads area I used a sky blue on the walls and did denim trim and doors  to go with the denim couches. He put in light oak cabinets in his kitchen and it looks good. I used two shades of blue/ gray carpet in those areas to tie it in. The rest of the floors are hardwood and tile. I only used carpet in the main floor in the bedrooms. Next time I go downstairs I will get the names of the paint.  

• Love 6

Tyler & Cate ‘giving each other space’ in their marriage..... the multiple trips for weeks/months to therapy/spa wasn’t enough space? ( just tell her you want a DIVORCE Tyler, sheesh!) 

* i practically do cartwheels when Mr.DNR is going on a weekend camping trip 🎉🎉

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Love 12
56 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I know Tyler thinks he's pretty for sure....so Ty, you're wasting "your pretty" on Cate!

I think that's part of Cate's desperate need to cling to Tyler for dear life...show of hands of anybody who thinks if Tyler & Catelynn never knew each other & randomly ran into each other at a bar or something, that Tyler would be going home with Cate? Granted, if they had never known each other & the show hadn't come along, Catelynn might have actually been a productive human being & not turned into the slothy member of the B-52s she currently is. 

They've been kind of quiet on social media lately, haven't they? 

• Love 14

Catelynn is still bashing Farrah on her Instagram. She posted disappointment over Farrah not doing some wrestling/publicity stunt/boxing match thing. Posts like this make me question why she should be seen as a mental heath advocate- girl is so petty.

I saw an article on Starcasm about Amber's (Tyler's sister) husband getting her cousin pregnant while she was in rehab. Amber seems to be taking the news well. I'd almost prefer if they covered Amber instead of Caitlynn on the show.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

LMAO!!!!! Ya know it's funny that Tyler's mom Kim supported Amber having kids so young but not her son. I recall seeing toys and play houses all over . Not that they SHOULD have kept Carly but it seems a lil sketchy to me. 

The timeline was awfully wonky this week. I wonder if Cate is on her own now.She clearly was not happy about that. 

I like the house though. I did my master in that blue too. Of course I added a touch a fairy dust to make it glitter;) I also used light blue in our lower kitchen and living room for my Dad. It really brightened up that level.

Maybe Kim is similar to Babs. Who wants to be in their 60s raising a bunch of kids? I think Kim hates Cate. I think it's different when it's your own daughter vs someone else's daughter. Kim should've just force Tyler to break it off as soon as they placed Carly for adoption. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Darknight said:

Maybe Kim is similar to Babs. Who wants to be in their 60s raising a bunch of kids? I think Kim hates Cate. I think it's different when it's your own daughter vs someone else's daughter. Kim should've just force Tyler to break it off as soon as they placed Carly for adoption. 

I don’t think Kim is a bad person without an ounce of empathy. I think she very reasonably and understandably didn’t want to raise another child BUT she also knew Catelynn was just a young girl who got a really bad hand in life AND Tyler loved her. I also believe Catelynn loved Tyler. Kim showed her a great deal of kindness because of that. Who wouldn’t feel sorry for Catelynn in that position?!!

That doesn’t mean Kim wanted to raise another baby from INFANCY. Helping a teenaged Catelynn was a different situation. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I think that's part of Cate's desperate need to cling to Tyler for dear life...show of hands of anybody who thinks if Tyler & Catelynn never knew each other & randomly ran into each other at a bar or something, that Tyler would be going home with Cate? Granted, if they had never known each other & the show hadn't come along, Catelynn might have actually been a productive human being & not turned into the slothy member of the B-52s she currently is. 

They've been kind of quiet on social media lately, haven't they? 

I think any month now, they'll announce a divorce. They are only in their mid 20's and they seem so miserable with each other . No way that's lasting forever. I give them credit for making it last this long. Staying together from 12,13 till almost 30 is definitely not an easy task and from what I can remember, they never publicly broke up for any amount of time... but I think the ship has sailed. Tyler is so checked out that it's hard to watch and I think the show is slowly showing us that they're donezo before they announce the big split. Not sure why he got her pregnant again but again, these people just love the thought of being pregnant without thinking past the 9 months.

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I think any month now, they'll announce a divorce. They are only in their mid 20's and they seem so miserable with each other . No way that's lasting forever. I give them credit for making it last this long. Staying together from 12,13 till almost 30 is definitely not an easy task and from what I can remember, they never publicly broke up for any amount of time... but I think the ship has sailed. Tyler is so checked out that it's hard to watch and I think the show is slowly showing us that they're donezo before they announce the big split. Not sure why he got her pregnant again but again, these people just love the thought of being pregnant without thinking past the 9 months.

how is homegirl gonna be a single mom of two?  that terrifies me...unless she goes the Amber route

• Love 8

Cate & Tyler have such a long history they can be friends eventually and coparent their children peacefully if they try. It’s time for Cate to find herself , what she wants to do with her life , find hobbies , find real friends . Like pointed out above by Snark - TMOG stifled her growth as a person.  Hit the gym , go to school , raise your daughters .  Have a life post Tyler. He can do the same finally.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, DNR said:

Cate & Tyler have such a long history they can be friends eventually and coparent their children peacefully if they try. It’s time for Cate to find herself , what she wants to do with her life , find hobbies , find real friends . Like pointed out above by Snark - TMOG stifled her growth as a person.  Hit the gym , go to school , raise your daughters .  Have a life post Tyler. He can do the same finally.

It would take so much for her to get there, though.  I feel like she's identified herself as a Sad Girl With Trauma, end of story.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, DNR said:

I don't think the show stifled her growth but moreso staved off her eventual descent into drug or alcohol addiction. 

• Love 4

I think Tyler's just tired of being the caretaker of so many people that keep checking themselves into spas while he holds down the fort!

Cate left twice and he became Mr Mom.  His dad is like a revolving door going in and out of rehab and leaving his job of restoring the octagon house to Tyler.  Sister gets to live in his first home and she and her druggie Friends trash that place.  Tyler again left to clean up that mess.

Now he gets a little and Cates pregnant!

And we wonder why he wants a month?  I'd like to see him and his mom take his daughter and move away from all this pain and heartache!  Run Tyler escape this messy life.  But honestly nobody's going anywhere because of the $$$$.  How sad.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I don't think the show stifled her growth but moreso staved off her eventual descent into drug or alcohol addiction. 

Hmm actually , given her family history you’re probably 100% correct Flower 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I believe Tyler does love and care for Catelynn but at this point she’s not a partner she’s a DEPENDENT, to be cared for like the kids. Yes I believe that married people promise for sickness and in health, better or worse etc but when someone refuses to actually get better and be an adult in the relationship I don’t blame the other partner for wanting out. 

Exactly. Loving a partner in sickness and in health doesn't mean they get to just say, "This is how I am, deal with it." It's not like Cate was in an accident and rendered paralyzed. There are things she can do to make herself better. But she doesn't. It would be so frustrating. My mom spent 16 years married to my bi-polar step-dad, who refused to stick to a treatment plan, before she finally had enough and got out. Best decision she ever made. 

I think Tyler loves Cate. But I don't think he's been IN LOVE with her for many many years. It's more like a brother-sister relationship, IMO. 

• Love 18
23 hours ago, teapot said:

WHAT IN THE SWEET FUCK??????????????

23 hours ago, druzy said:

Drugs?

200w_d.gif

22 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Tezlee? Sounds like a damn tea brand. 

10 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

If they were keeping with the "Lee" theme (Novalee), I'm surprised Cate didn't go with "Sara Lee". 

3 hours ago, dariafan said:

Cause it’s not Tyler Jr?

*Fairy DIES*  

I can't even believe this shit. GAHHhHHHHHHH

• Love 7
12 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

If they were keeping with the "Lee" theme (Novalee), I'm surprised Cate didn't go with "Sara Lee". 

True fact... when my mom was pregnant with me my father was adamant I be named “Sara Lee” in honor of his grandma who raised him. My mother’s response (word for word, according to her) was “fuck no. She will not spend her whole life having people pinch her ass while saying shit like ‘just checking yer buns, Sara Lee!”

thank goodness my mom won that fight!

• Love 21