Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

(edited)
36 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Matt should hook up with Kail the pregnancy queen.

The offspring of Matt and Kail??

Kracken.jpg

ETA: Actually, this would still apply to Amber as well.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 2
(edited)

Matt would have to be very offensive and throw on black face make up in order to seduce Kail. Maybe the makeup people who did RDJ in Tropic Thunder can help. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, bethster2000 said:

I have to say this: I absolutely loved the wedding dress Amber tried on.

Sure. But not on Amber. At least not this Amber. Hopefully future Amber. Amber 3.0 that has gotten rid of Matt, reconnected with Leah, learned how to be a decent mother and met a good man that wants nothing but the best for her.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, bethster2000 said:

I have to say this: I absolutely loved the wedding dress Amber tried on.

The dress was OK I suppose, although I could do without seeing her bizarre looking cleavage. What I found absolutely ridiculous was the whole Carrie Bradshaw "get me outta this dress...NOW!"  So unbelievably stupid.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Only Amber played it like Carrie Bradshaw on ambien. 

That scene always annoyed me! Now,  after seeing Amber's cheap ass version of it,  I appreciate Carrie Bradshaw (sjp) and her over the top dramatics. Lol. 

• Love 3
On 5/20/2017 at 3:03 PM, CofCinci said:

Yes, the marriage is part of the game.  I think that once he "wins", he moves on. 

I think that is usually part of his game... BUT he finally caught his big fish!  He has never caught a whopper like Amber, with actual money.  He is sticking around for this one because of the money.  All of the other women were left quickly because they had nothing to offer him.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

I think that is usually part of his game... BUT he finally caught his big fish!  He has never caught a whopper like Amber, with actual money.  He is sticking around for this one because of the money.  All of the other women were left quickly because they had nothing to offer him.

Yes, Amber is his big fish. I'm sure even Matt can't believe he landed this big a fish.  He's not young or good looking but he got Amber, and he is going to get her down that isle one way or another.  He has to before Amber wakes from what ever induced haze she is under. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Amber said to Matt she has never been married as "many times as he has" (paraphrasing). How many times has he been married? And excuse me, but if the words "as many times as you have been married" come out of your mouth, that is YOUR signal to turn and leave. 

Amber tweeted something shocking happening at the end of this season while hashtagging #trustedmyinstincts  Amber, staying with Matt is not shocking. It is fucking pathetic. I can see Leah realizing her mother chose Matt over her. She will tell her bye. 

bd1dc6f0-c9ce-0132-4598-0ebc4eccb42f_gir

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber said to Matt she has never been married as "many times as he has" (paraphrasing). How many times has he been married? And excuse me, but if the words "as many times as you have been married" come out of your mouth, that is YOUR signal to turn and leave. 

Amber tweeted something shocking happening at the end of this season while hashtagging #trustedmyinstincts  Amber, staying with Matt is not shocking. It is fucking pathetic. 

bd1dc6f0-c9ce-0132-4598-0ebc4eccb42f_gir

i don't know if she said married but she said something like "you've been in love - you thought- with more people than I have" something like that. 

Matt trying to get Amber to "read" the "text" from "Leah" was Shady AF!

"No seriously, she's ok with us getting married! see she totally texted how excited she is! see! it's totally her! look at it! I swear!!!"

Amber's reaction looked like someone slowly coming out of a spell. Like one good shake of her head was going to get the rest of the pixie dust out of her eyes. But then on the after show she said they were still together but no seriously THIS is his last chance? Girl please. I believe when she says that is the first time she's seen those moments. But she should have been on her phone calling her brother in to move her out of that house as soon as they aired. 

• Love 3
(edited)
19 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I feel like a loser because I just added almost all of them on twitter - and i rarely use twitter but sometimes i need some entertainment!

but i did just find this on simon's

https://mobile.twitter.com/SimonSaran/status/866504074811789312

Yeah, we chatted about his tweet. Some of us have noted how we truly believe he would help her if she asked for it. 

I will also reiterate that if Amber ever leaves Matt, she owes Farrah an apology for trying to strike her and going after her the way she did. Farrah may be an asshole, but just as we don't like the idea that Amber is being hit by Matt, she shouldn't go around trying to assault anyone else. 

24 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Idiot

https://mobile.twitter.com/PerezHilton/status/867065113399971841?p=v

I can't believe she commented at all. 

Let me get this straight. Amber is not mad at Matt for his comments to the producer about her because he didn't say it directly to Amber? I guess that makes sense why Amber has ignored everything else he has done - it didn't happen in front of her face therefore, it doesn't matter. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16

That's what I don't understand... she seems to have no issue that he said it at all, just had he said it to her face. To be honest, I'd be more willing to forgive something said to my face, not behind my back, especially seeing he tried to cover it. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

"I don't mess around with comments like that". 

Ummmmm....apparently you do. Because you're still with him. So, what? If he says it to your face it's not okay, but if he says it someone else and you find out about it months later, it's suddenly okay? Lazy. Bitch. 

Exactly!! She looks incredibly  stupid because she makes comments like " I don't mess with comments like that! "   does she not see how completely ignorant it is to talk all tough only to still be with this loser. 

• Love 8

Wetpaint forgot that one moment when Matt told the producer (what is her name?) how he was just going to act like he loved her [Amber] the rest of day. From that point on, he was just going to put up a front. I don't recall his exact words, but it was pretty funny since isn't that what he has been doing all along with Amber for the past three years? Someone please find that scene. It happened right before he sat down next to her with that glum look on his face. He then asked her for a kiss. 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Wetpaint forgot that one moment when Matt told the producer (what is her name?) how he was just going to act like he loved her [Amber] the rest of day. From that point on, he was just going to put up a front. I don't recall his exact words, but it was pretty funny since isn't that what he has been doing all along with Amber for the past three years? Someone please find that scene. It happened right before he sat down next to her with that glum look on his face. He then asked her for a kiss. 

Is this it?

0.png

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Kimitria said:

#FreeAmber.    Seriously, Amber, run!!!

But she's so dumb!! And Matt is smart enough to never gibe jer enough space to think. He's always right on top of her twisting that brain of hers. Every time she gets close to a  little clarity on who he really is, he's on it to right the ship back on his track. 

When Farrah called her woman to woman Amber looked close to seeing the light. The lightbulb flickered again when Matt was talking shit about her not marrying him but he was all over it yet again. He poured some bullshit about her being his lifesaver and him being embarrassed.  She's fucking 26yrs old! If she thought about it for 2 minutes she could be honest with herself and acknowledge she aint no damn lifesaver. But shes stupid! And she's dumb enough to believe her love is magic and has the ability to conquer all.

• Love 12
(edited)
31 minutes ago, druzy said:

Is this it?

0.pngYes

Yes. You are quick! 

Amber may indeed have mental issues. To call her a fucking psycho ass, who is now making someone look like shit in front of 12 million people? I know Amber has a major hand in how she looks on television and she does a lovely job of making it easy for people to mock her, judge her, and snark on her. I know I do. But I am not saying snarky things to hurt her nor am I saying it on camera while pretending to love her and pushing her down the aisle when all I want is her money. I keep my snarky shit here for the board.

Matt is so quick to turn on her in a heartbeat. When he turns on someone, he uses his truth. He uses Amber's apparent mental illness and with Bubby, he uses a homophobic slur. By the way, is Bubby gay? Or does Matt simply want to demean him by using a slur that implies that Bubby is not as manly as Matt seems to think he is. 

Calling Bubby out as a f*****, makes me want to shove a ten foot pole up Matt's ass as I watch it come out of his big, nasty, foamy mouth. 

@Brooklynista spot on. Amber believes she is nothing like the other women Matt has been with because he has lied to her and led her to think she is. By building her up in her mind that she is different, she is the one who has made him the man he is, and no doubt he has turned it the other direction by telling her to not be dumb like those other females. I see how Matt works. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 9

Yeah, Is Bubby gay? I wondered that as well. I assumed he was married.   Since they spelled out what Matt said on screen like this f***** f***, I assumed it was fucking fuck.  Until!...they implied otherwise on the aftershow.  

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Kimitria said:

Yeah, Is Bubby gay? I wondered that as well. I assumed he was married.   Since they spelled out what Matt said on screen like this f***** f***, I assumed it was fucking fuck.  Until!...they implied otherwise on the aftershow.  

I dont think so. Didnt they all go to a waterpark w Bubby's family and Gary and Leah?

• Love 7

No, I'm fairly certain Shawn is married to a woman, and I think has kids? Matt explained that that word back home doesn't mean what it means today. Or something. No excuse for that kind of language, but I do not think he was trying to say anything about Bubby's sexuality. 

• Love 3
(edited)
40 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

No, I'm fairly certain Shawn is married to a woman, and I think has kids? Matt explained that that word back home doesn't mean what it means today. Or something. No excuse for that kind of language, but I do not think he was trying to say anything about Bubby's sexuality. 

I didn't remember Shawn was married thus my reason for asking. His absence on the show makes it hard to remember much about him. 

Matt pretty much called him out as a pervert by blatantly stating Amber and Shawn want to get married. Incest is where Matt was going with that marriage comment. There was a second comment made about how close Amber and Shawn are, I believe. The f*ggot slur is also used to belittle and demean gay men as perverts and of course, perverts who have committed crimes are referred to as f*ggots. Matt knew exactly where he was going with his comments. 

No Matt. It does not mean mutherfucker. That would be YOU. Even IF f*ggot did mean mutherfucker, why is Shawn a mutherfucker, Matt? Sorry, asshole. Try telling that story to a bunch of inbreds because the rest of us know exactly what that slur means. I have a gay sibling. I harbor much resentment towards anyone who uses such a word. I wish someone would just tie this bastard up and hang him up by his balls. 

matt_slur_comment.jpg

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 13

"If ANYONE think that's a derogatory term against homsexuality it's not. "

Wtf is with him? Who the hell does he think he is? MTV,  dump him, Amber apparently won't.

• Love 19
33 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

"If ANYONE think that's a derogatory term against homsexuality it's not. "

Wtf is with him? Who the hell does he think he is? MTV,  dump him, Amber apparently won't.

He thinks he can play the same manipulating and gas lighting games with the viewers that he does with stupid, demented Amber.

Props to your second comment! Yes, fuck Amber. Why is MTV not cutting this guy out of the show for his comment? Is there a petition? Should we tweet to MTV? Direct me to something, please!! 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, SPLAIN said:

matt_slur_comment.jpg

Yeah, so in Boston, that term means the exact same thing. Don't bring us down with you. Where does Matt come from? I initially thought it was the Fall River area, but when they visited Boston, I thought they showed the Winthrop/East Boston/Revere area.

• Love 13

Sure Matt, those of us who think the word you used to describe Ambers brother is a slur against homosexuality are allllll wrong. I didn't realize it was a synonym for pal, my apologies. He's also probably one of those douche-lords that think it's ok to describe something you don't like as "gay", that is one of my pet peeves. 

I came across a tweet that was retweeted from Amber, actually I came across a shit ton of them, all saying how strong/classy/smart/beautiful Amber is... now I'm firmly in the Anti Amber camp, and I get that perhaps not everyone shares my feeling in that, she does have fans... but how can anyone see this unfolding and not see it for the train wreck it is? Even if I were a fan, this is a bad situation, and I would be concerned. I'm so tired of hearing how she has been through so much negative stuff, don't get me wrong, she has had a rough life, I don't deny that... but so have a lot of people, including half the people here on this site. There have been so many stories where people have related to one thing or another that she has been through so her past doesn't automatically make her smarter than the rest of us.

Also, her quote that she loves Matt because he's bad ass... who even says that about someone? I mean sure, some people are true bad asses, but that just seems like a really odd description to use as the primary reason you love someone. It's been said before in this thread, but I don't believe Matt had the drug problem that Amber allegedly saved him from. He is a raging ass-roid but I don't think drugs ever were his issue. 

Normally I wouldn't revel in someone's impending doom, but Amber has had too many chances to see the light, she has so many resources that a lot of people in abusive/manipulative situations don't have, but pusses them away...so I'm gonna sit here with my popcorn and watch it all implode. The only reason I reserve a little guilt feeling that way is that this doesn't only effect Amber, Leah is an innocent victim in all this, and I really wish that in light of all this stuff Gary could find away to not allow Leah to be around Matt, and Amber if she refuses to let Matt stay. 

• Love 17
13 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Sure Matt, those of us who think the word you used to describe Ambers brother is a slur against homosexuality are allllll wrong. I didn't realize it was a synonym for pal, my apologies. He's also probably one of those douche-lords that think it's ok to describe something you don't like as "gay", that is one of my pet peeves. 

I came across a tweet that was retweeted from Amber, actually I came across a shit ton of them, all saying how strong/classy/smart/beautiful Amber is... now I'm firmly in the Anti Amber camp, and I get that perhaps not everyone shares my feeling in that, she does have fans... but how can anyone see this unfolding and not see it for the train wreck it is? Even if I were a fan, this is a bad situation, and I would be concerned. I'm so tired of hearing how she has been through so much negative stuff, don't get me wrong, she has had a rough life, I don't deny that... but so have a lot of people, including half the people here on this site. There have been so many stories where people have related to one thing or another that she has been through so her past doesn't automatically make her smarter than the rest of us.

Also, her quote that she loves Matt because he's bad ass... who even says that about someone? I mean sure, some people are true bad asses, but that just seems like a really odd description to use as the primary reason you love someone. It's been said before in this thread, but I don't believe Matt had the drug problem that Amber allegedly saved him from. He is a raging ass-roid but I don't think drugs ever were his issue. 

Normally I wouldn't revel in someone's impending doom, but Amber has had too many chances to see the light, she has so many resources that a lot of people in abusive/manipulative situations don't have, but pusses them away...so I'm gonna sit here with my popcorn and watch it all implode. The only reason I reserve a little guilt feeling that way is that this doesn't only effect Amber, Leah is an innocent victim in all this, and I really wish that in light of all this stuff Gary could find away to not allow Leah to be around Matt, and Amber if she refuses to let Matt stay. 

I love that you called him a raging ass-roid.  Perfect description.  

He flips people off, like a teenager, doesn't tht make him a bad ass?! 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

This sums it up. Well put. 

I myself posted how it bothers me deeply that abuse victims would love to have the resources Amber has so they can escape their dire and toxic relationships with their children in tow. What does Amber do? She defends her mutherfucker. She picks him over Leah. Fuck off, Amber.

She says she loves Matt because he is a badass. Again, that 12 year old stunted mind comes through. Wanna know who I find badass? People in the military. Veterans. Volunteer workers at our local homeless and abuse shelters. The old lady down the street who walks two miles a day to the local pet shelter so she can volunteer there all day long. I have a long list of badass people. None of them come close to what slimy Baier is in life. If Amber means bad ass, and she is really trying to convey a message that Matt has a smelly ass, I believe it. 

Why in god's name do we not have a nickname for that mutherfucker? 

• Love 20

Just to pile on the Matt hate - he is just a disgusting person.  Isn't that some kind of sexual harassment to suggest to a woman that she needs to perform sexually to keep him out of trouble?  I would think as the "talent" (not enough eyerolls for that) that he maybe holds a little sway and for him to suggest that ..... I know I'm reaching here but he's just a vile POS.  Who would go to that first?  I can see maybe "Please try to make sure that never airs."  But basically he says "if you need to suck someone off ...."  And Amber's a POS for 1. getting with him and 2. staying with him and 3. sticking up for him.  She is getting exactly what she deserves.  Her brother seems so normal.

• Love 19
14 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

An audience member comments on the after show. (Matt didn't remember until he saw the clip. He needs a neurologist,  and a proctologist)

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/05/23/audience-member-tells-all-amber-portwood-matt-baiers-teen-mom-og-after-show-what-you-didnt-see-on-tv-exclusive/

Of course they both blamed MTV. If they didn't do that , then Amber would have to admit what a manipulating asshole Matt is and Matt would have to take responsibility for what he says and does. MTV doesn't give a crap what they say as long as the ratings  are good. I feel no pity for Amber, she has been told by countless people what a dick he is, she has seen physical evidence by way of legal documents. She even has videotape someone can see for herself what a loser he is. Yet she dismisses it all. 

I also don't believe for one second that Leah wanted then to get married. What 6 year old doesn't want to be part of a wedding? 

• Love 8

Haha, yeah.  Tell me to go blow someone and I'll tell you to go blow them yourself.  He is disgusting.  And a user.  Amber might be willing to take it, doesn't mean anyone else is.  He's so gross.  

• Love 9