Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
David T. Cole

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

Recommended Posts

Michael participates.........

Michael Abraham @ekimabraham 20m

Replying to @krissyK01 @AmberLPortwood @Kdawnn66

Kristina stay strong. DO NOT LET ANYONE BULLY you. You’r the real proven mother figure here. Gary has always been the rock solid father protecting his children with you in full support and I’m thankful to God for both of you - the world knows the truth and that’s pure FACT.

Michael Abraham @ekimabraham 29m

 

Replying to @ItsGaryTime

 

Gary the world knows the truth .... I have always supported you guys BECAUSE unlike others you always put your children first and take your responsibility as an parent seriously. You rock!

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post

Living in "the ghetto"? Says the chick who, when her daughter was a baby, up and moved them into a crappy no stars' motel? (Although Gary DID bring a romantic dinner of Cracker Barrell over there-no offense to Gary OR CB). 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

When I try to comment, it goes to my draft folder and says I can’t reply to a tweet that’s been deleted. 

I knew Amber was going to delete many of her tweets so I took screenshots that's why you can't reply.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

When Kristina’s daughter was ill, she sacrificed for that child to be there for her. She would do the same for Leah!! Amber needs to thank the heavens that her daughter has parents like Gary and Kristina. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

 The Shirley's are  the ones supporting this child financially(because this cow is too depressed to pay child support), physically and emotionally and this bitch has a nerve to get her panties in a bunch because they dare criticize her?!  The nerve! And the nerve of her to act like she made Gary and criticized his living situation when he was a single parent trying to raise a child because  her druggie abusive ass was in gel!

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

The latest on Amber's Twitter rant. This article also mentions Amber is claiming she was suicidal and that is her reason why she didn't have Leah around. Ooookay:

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/01/15/teen-mom-amber-portwood-explodes-in-twitter-rant-accuses-mtv-gary-shirley-of-making-a-mockery-of-her-pregnancy-with-andrew-glennon/

“Make sure when your suicidal that you always have your kid right next to you the whole time! It’s very healthy for them!! Idiots,” she tweeted with more sarcasm. “Andrew is the reason I was able to pull myself together! He showed me that life was worth living! I’m thankful to have him because now I will be ALIVE for my daughter and family!”

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

And you know what, Amber? If MTV has really turned your relationship and pregnancy into a "joke" then there IS something you can do about it-

QUIT!

Oh, wait, what do you mean? You don't have any work experience or education to find anything else? Oops! Probably should have thought about that sooner. Maybe you can rely on your earnings from your Before Not store. Oh, wait...

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post

Suicidal Amber needed inpatient treatment and not filming for MBC, chasing Matt in LV and/or chilling in Malibu with Baby Huey.

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post

Wait, that 2 minute conversation is what started her mental breakdown on Twitter?  Wow.  Get a grip, Amber.  Kristina’s story about Leah must have stung.  I’m sure Amber thought it was a lie.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah.  That was the "talking shit about me" conversation?  All I heard were facts.  Amber may think Leah is a young little girl unaware of what happens around her, but any parent can tell you-she's old enough to figure things like that out.  Kids aren't stupid but Amber wouldn't know that. 

Also, if I came out of the bathroom with a positive pregnancy test after dating a guy for a hot minute?  I would not be giddy about it.  I would really get nervous if he smiled and rubbed my shoulder, too.  That's the time to panic and have blank, "oh shit" faces for at least a few minutes.  And then a serious conversation.  Not act like destiny has been fulfilled and our lives are totally on track and we couldn't be more happy and in love than we are right now.  That's some serious Jenelle and Nathan level delusion right there.  

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post

Her pregnancy is a joke. How can she honestly think it’s normal. She’s with some guy like a month and is knocked up and living together. She’s such a disgusting loser.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Suicidal Amber needed inpatient treatment and not filming for MBC, chasing Matt in LV and/or chilling in Malibu with Baby Huey.

Yeah. I actually believe that Amber is/was depressed/suicidal/whatever, but I don't buy all of her excuses for taking zero responsibility for pulling herself together for her daughter's sake, doing what she can to improve her situation, seeking help, etc., etc. A lot of people who deal with significant mental illness have to work to support themselves and their families, take care of kids/parents/other dependents, cook dinner, etc., etc., etc. Many don't have the money/health insurance to go to therapy of whatever kind to get support. Amber lies around feeling sorry for herself and paying boyfriends to attend to her basic needs without making any effort to be there for Leah (or the new baby after he's born I'm sure) and feels sorry for herself (naturally), not her daughter. I don't buy her bullshit that Gary and Kristina are lying about how often she sees Leah, so that means that she didn't see her kid at all for months. AT BARE MINIMUM, she could have come by G&K's for an hour to hang out with Leah doing whatever the fuck would make her feel a little better-- playing with the animals, playing with Leah, watching TV, lying in the pasture, grilling some chicken, WHATEVER. Obviously, G&K would be more than happy to accommodate her for Leah. She has the energy to deal with Matt's endless lies and bullshit, to cuss him out when she gets fed up, to travel to LA for various reality TV appearances, but not to be driven to Gary's to eat lunch with her daughter. For months. Fuck her.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, mamadrama said:

God she's dumb. 

You're really going to publicly throw shade on the person who controls whether or not you see your kid? Bitch to a friend all you want but keep that shit private. (I know that Gary wouldn't intentionally keep Leah from Amber because he's not as petty as I might be but still...)

You're so optimistic to assume that she wants to see leah!

I think she'd much rather be denied visitation and use that to wallow and get angry about and then hold it over Gary as the time he done her wrong and then the next dude she meets will help her overcome it. 

She is a despicable person.  

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

You're so optimistic to assume that she wants to see leah!

I think she'd much rather be denied visitation and use that to wallow and get angry about and then hold it over Gary as the time he done her wrong and then the next dude she meets will help her overcome it. 

She is a despicable person

You're probably right-that's probably the reason she did it. Bitch at Gary in the hopes that he'll revoke visitation so that she can play victim. I hope he doesn't do that. I hope he encourages her to see Leah MORE. 

Ordinarily I'd hate to see this happen to a kid, to be virtually abandoned by their mother. In Leah's case, however, I don't feel like she's missing out on much. Her other mother is doing a great job. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

23 minutes ago, leighroda said:

2) I don’t understand the timeline... she broke up with Matt, was depressed/suicidal, met newmatt, life is good let’s stop taking meds and make a baby all in a matter of WEEKS!?!?

 

The timeline is confusing.  Do we know she stopped taking meds?  I remember awhile back she said if she were to plan a pregnancy she would need to be off the meds, but given all the drinking she’s been doing I don’t think she can claim this was planned.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

The latest on Amber's Twitter rant. This article also mentions Amber is claiming she was suicidal and that is her reason why she didn't have Leah around. Ooookay:

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/01/15/teen-mom-amber-portwood-explodes-in-twitter-rant-accuses-mtv-gary-shirley-of-making-a-mockery-of-her-pregnancy-with-andrew-glennon/

“Make sure when your suicidal that you always have your kid right next to you the whole time! It’s very healthy for them!! Idiots,” she tweeted with more sarcasm. “Andrew is the reason I was able to pull myself together! He showed me that life was worth living! I’m thankful to have him because now I will be ALIVE for my daughter and family!”

Kristina hit the nail on the head last night when she pointed out that it's always MEN who pull Amber out of her "depressions", and that she never seems to be able to find joy in her CHILD. 

 

14 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I know that when I am feeling suicidal I often buy $100,000 RVs and take my new man on roadtrips across the country (not to mention on sexcipades to Malibu and Hawaii). Because it's much less effort to travel across the US than it is to go across town. 

I want this bitch to give us a break down on when exactly she started feeling suicidal and when she stopped. It always seems very convenient. 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

As a parent to a child who has had suicidal thoughts and attempted suicide, I find it appalling, disgusting, and disturbing that she throws around the suicide card with ease. People who truly suffer from depression and suicidal thoughts don't have those thoughts and feelings go away so easily or when someone comes into their life. No, Andrew did not save you from your suicidal feelings. You don't have suicidal feelings you fucking twat. You are a lazy mutherfucking cunt! Andrew saved you from having to wipe your ass, change your tampon, refill your pills, and order in take out for your fat ass. 

Yes! Thank you! No wonder there is so much stigma surrounding depression. People think Amber depicts what a person with clinical depression and suicidal thoughts goes through. Amber is not suffering from clinical depression that's for damn sure. She's a lazy piece of shit that doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself and that includes her kid. She really makes me sick.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

The timeline is confusing.  Do we know she stopped taking meds?  I remember awhile back she said if she were to plan a pregnancy she would need to be off the meds, but given all the drinking she’s been doing I don’t think she can claim this was planned.

I would need to double check, but I think the statement she made when she announced when she was pregnant and people asked since she had said she would need to be off meds if she got pregnant was something alon the lines of she was soooooo happy with Andrew that she stopped taking her meds just to see and she was fine so she got pregnant... obviously her twitter rant yesterday begs to differ.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah. I actually believe that Amber is/was depressed/suicidal/whatever, but I don't buy all of her excuses for taking zero responsibility for pulling herself together for her daughter's sake, doing what she can to improve her situation, seeking help, etc., etc. A lot of people who deal with significant mental illness have to work to support themselves and their families, take care of kids/parents/other dependents, cook dinner, etc., etc., etc. Many don't have the money/health insurance to go to therapy of whatever kind to get support. Amber lies around feeling sorry for herself and paying boyfriends to attend to her basic needs without making any effort to be there for Leah (or the new baby after he's born I'm sure) and feels sorry for herself (naturally), not her daughter. I don't buy her bullshit that Gary and Kristina are lying about how often she sees Leah, so that means that she didn't see her kid at all for months. AT BARE MINIMUM, she could have come by G&K's for an hour to hang out with Leah doing whatever the fuck would make her feel a little better-- playing with the animals, playing with Leah, watching TV, lying in the pasture, grilling some chicken, WHATEVER. Obviously, G&K would be more than happy to accommodate her for Leah. She has the energy to deal with Matt's endless lies and bullshit, to cuss him out when she gets fed up, to travel to LA for various reality TV appearances, but not to be driven to Gary's to eat lunch with her daughter. For months. Fuck her.

You know she might not be suffering from depression but this definitely makes me think she does have borderline personality disorder. 

Edit: wanted to add that she is also a self centered asshole so it's hard to have any compassion for her.

@leighroda I have borderline personality too and I agree with your whole post! i can't feel sorry for the bitch because she went off her meds, isn't even seeking counseling, she just isn't even trying to get better. 

Edited by AmandaUnbidden
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

What ended up being the awful things said in the episode that made Amber snap on Twitter?

I'm sure someone else can explain it better but I will try.

Gary and Kristina were finally speaking on camera about Amber not being a good mom and Kristina said that Leah asks her why Amber couldn't see her because Old Matt is not there and Amber is depressed but why can Amber see New Matt when Amber is depressed. Kristina also quickly mentioned adopting Leah. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, druzy said:

I'm sure someone else can explain it better but I will try.

Gary and Kristina were finally speaking on camera about Amber not being a good mom and Kristina said that Leah asks her why Amber couldn't see her because Old Matt is not there and Amber is depressed but why can Amber see New Matt when Amber is depressed. Kristina also quickly mentioned adopting Leah. 

Thanks. I figured it was based on truth ☺

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

I'm sure someone else can explain it better but I will try.

Gary and Kristina were finally speaking on camera about Amber not being a good mom and Kristina said that Leah asks her why Amber couldn't see her because Old Matt is not there and Amber is depressed but why can Amber see New Matt when Amber is depressed. Kristina also quickly mentioned adopting Leah. 

This.  And, I don’t think either of them actually said Amber isn’t a good mom.  The discussion was around how Leah is feeling.  Reminded me of an episode or two back when Gary was encouraging Amber to talk to Leah about her feelings and dumb-ass Amber made it all about her and only asked Leah if she was upset that Amber and Matt broke up.  I got the sense that Leah had talked to Gary about missing her mom and was too scared to tell to Amber so Gary was bringing it up and being there for Leah.  You know if it was up to him he wouldn’t talk to Amber at all because she is nothing to him and the chances of her insulting and raging at him are high.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:04 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

 

 @CofCinci, I just want you to know I LOVE when you address us as "Buddies!" I read it in the Minions' voice. :)

me too, that makes me smile!  :-)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

35 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

What ended up being the awful things said in the episode that made Amber snap on Twitter?

I'm guessing it was when Gary mentioned how Amber slept all the time when they were together, and Leah was left in her crib, soiled diaper and crying. Which is probably 100% true. Gay has bit his tongue for a LONG time. But I can understand his frustration. He never gets to choose if he can parent that day or not. He's been there since day one, since Amber went to prison. He's seen the guys in and out of her life, LEAH'S life. He wants better for his child and he's frustrated. What he said was NOT that bad, but you know Amber will flip her shit over any deviation from that "I'm a great mom, putting Leah first always" line. 

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm guessing it was when Gary mentioned how Amber slept all the time when they were together, and Leah was left in her crib, soiled diaper and crying. Which is probably 100% true. ..

We KNOW it's 100% true. We saw it! We saw Leah crying in her crib and Amber rolling her eyes and shutting her bedroom door to muffle the sound so she could go back to sleep.

 

I will say one thing though- we don't have to wait for TM to finally get cancelled before getting our revenge on Amber. Amber can shriek on twitter all she wants about how she's an awesome person and mother, but not only do we know she sucks, she knows it too. Amber probably deeply dislikes herself and is desperately unhappy.

 

At least Leah has Gary and Kristina. I am so fearful for this baby.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

probably unpopular opinion, I know Suicide should always be taken seriously, but I’m just going to say it, I think she threw out the whole suicidal thing to shut down any argument people might have about her not seeing Leah. Once she says she was suicidal anyone who argues looks like an ass, which I think is disgusting (for her to use it as an argument tactic).

ITA. I don't think suicide was ever mentioned until her Twitter rant, where I think she brought it up for exactly the reasons you suggest. The thing is, I believe that Amber was "in a bad place" (to leave clinical diagnoses aside) and that made her not feel like dealing with Leah. I don't believe that she made some kind of selfless, responsible decision not to see Leah for Leah's own sake. She doesn't understand that real parents have to take care of their kids, even when they don't feel well, because she's never been a real parent. Her "responsibilities" toward Leah at this point are 1) to pay child support and 2) to visit Leah whenever it's convenient for her. She fails at both, but expects people to feel sorry for her and think she's a good mom.

14 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm guessing it was when Gary mentioned how Amber slept all the time when they were together, and Leah was left in her crib, soiled diaper and crying. Which is probably 100% true.

It's definitely true. We basically saw it on the show.

Jinx @Tatum.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I agree. I believe in the next 5 years Leah is going to begin to have a lot of resentment for Amber and if Amber mothers this nee baby at all that is going to make it worse. As Leah ages she is going to appreciate Kristina more and more and Amber will go off the deep end about it. Her ass should have gotten off the couch and went and been with her daughter instead of another vacation with another loser.

And yes I get into funks, but being around my daughter is what gets me through and what makes me not want to harm myself. She makes me laugh and literally makes my day. She is about to turn 21 and is my best friend, I cried my eyes out when she moved out but she came back...... I didnt lay around and be all dramatic, which is all Amber is and ever was. Everything is over dramatic and all about herself and I said that is exactly what she was going to do when Matt left, not see Leah. She is no mother, she only wants to be a mother when she is in a good place,  that's not how it works. She is worse than Chinelle.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

31 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

ITA. I don't think suicide was ever mentioned until her Twitter rant, where I think she brought it up for exactly the reasons you suggest. The thing is, I believe that Amber was "in a bad place" (to leave clinical diagnoses aside) and that made her not feel like dealing with Leah. I don't believe that she made some kind of selfless, responsible decision not to see Leah for Leah's own sake. She doesn't understand that real parents have to take care of their kids, even when they don't feel well, because she's never been a real parent. Her "responsibilities" toward Leah at this point are 1) to pay child support and 2) to visit Leah whenever it's convenient for her. She fails at both, but expects people to feel sorry for her and think she's a good mom.

It's definitely true. We basically saw it on the show.

Jinx @Tatum.

Exactly! If her decision to not see Leah really came from a selfless place of exposing her to that, then I’d be all for it... it’s not possible for everyone but we all do what we have to do and Leah is what’s the most important so if that means someone else caring for her and not seeing her (leah) fine. BUT... to say she is too depressed to see Leah while jumping into a new relationship and taking vacations to Hawaii... she can’t have it both ways she has said she was both the happiest she’s ever been and lowest... which is it?

ps, sorry everyone... I’m probably gonna post excessively today... I live in Houston and basically the whole city is shut down due to ice/snow so I’m bored out of my mind ?

Edited by leighroda
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Awhile back, I had a family member who discovered that her longtime husband had a whole other family in a different country (he traveled back and forth for work). When confronted, she expected him to apologize and try and make amends. He did apologize, but he told her that he was leaving her and their kids for this other family. He was the breadwinner by far, and although this guy has been okay about child support, this meant a huge downgrade in lifestyle as well as explaining to your kids why their father wants to leave them to go raise his kids by another woman. Believe me, that is a shit show on all possible levels. And this family member did break down and her kids were sent to relatives for a few weeks (like 4-6) because their mother could (temporarily) not care for them.

 

But in that time period, she was going to a therapist, she was attending a support group, she was updating her resume to look for full time work, and she was researching less expensive houses since she couldn't afford the house they had on child support and her salary. In other words, Amber, she was pulling herself together.  She certainly was not trawling for men to make her feel better about herself. And she did visit her kids on weekends (they were staying several hundred miles away) and called them every day.

 

I wish Gary would just haul back and give all the specific examples about why Amber is such a shit mother, but she'd just scream and say it was all lies and Leah doesn't need to see all that so very good for him for strong impulse control. While anyone with an IQ above Catelynn's can see that Gary is clearly in the right, and he doesn't need to defend himself to us, it's pretty clear that most of Amber's fans"...well let's just say they probably couldn't beat Catelynn in a tic tac toe tournament. Or a spelling bee.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, druzy said:
He showed me that life was worth living! I'm thankful to have him because now I will be ALIVE for my daughter and family!

 

They'd be better off if she weren't.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, leighroda said:

 

ps, sorry everyone... I’m probably gonna post excessively today... I live in Houston and basically the whole city is shut down due to ice/snow so I’m bored out of my mind ?

yay!  I'm in my cubicle bored out of my mind & I like having something fun to read all day!!!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, leighroda said:

I would need to double check, but I think the statement she made when she announced when she was pregnant and people asked since she had said she would need to be off meds if she got pregnant was something alon the lines of she was soooooo happy with Andrew that she stopped taking her meds just to see and she was fine so she got pregnant... obviously her twitter rant yesterday begs to differ.

That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works. 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, druzy said:

I knew Amber was going to delete many of her tweets so I took screenshots that's why you can't reply.

You are doing God's work @druzy.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size