Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, alexa said:

So she moved from the bed to the floor, and now the baby can crawl over the unclean surface instead.  She would have been better off staying in bed!  

Wait - do you really think the bed I still clean? 🤢

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

What the hell is boosky? And isn’t bubby the name for her brother? Geez, I know she’s dim, but bubby, bubby, bubba, and boosky. She never got out of the Bs in school. Well, F - fuck and fentanyl. 

ETA: damn, I forgot Boo Boo and booger butt!

Edited by EmeraldGirl
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
(edited)

Amber thinks Teen Mom deserves wait for it...

An Emmy 🤣🤣🤣

“Pull up a chair (or a stuffed sloth) because I’m spilling the tea!”

Teen Mom OG star Amber Portwood was the most-recent guest on Kail Lowry and Lindsie Chrisley’s Coffee and Convos podcast. During the episode, Amber discussed her recent feud with Jenelle Evans (that resulted in dueling Instagram Live screaming sessions), as well as her future plans with boyfriend Andrew Glennon.

Amber also talked about all of the “A-list” celebs that were trying to slide into her DMs once she split from Matt Baier!

Here, The Ashley breaks down some of the most-interesting segments of Amber’s interview!

On her feelings that the ‘Teen Mom’ casts get no respect in “the industry”:

Amber told Kail and Lindsie that she and the rest of the ‘Teen Mom’ girls have been doing their jobs for nearly 10 years, and that they should be more respected than they are.

“The ‘Teen Mom’ franchise, in general, we should have Emmys,” Amber said. We should be recognized more for what we have done. I think the focus on the negativity is ridiculous. I think there should be a little more focus on the good things we have done. I think with the ‘Teen Mom’ franchise, they should look at us a bit differently. We’ve been through things in our lives that real people have went through. They need to look at it that way, instead of just drama, drama, drama.

“I demand that respect after doing this for such a long time, as any of us should,” she added.

On her current custody situation with her daughter Leah:

Amber stated that her ex, Gary Shirley, still doesn’t quite trust her to take care of Leah.

“I still don’t feel like I see Leah enough,” Amber said. “I don’t really barely see her at all. She’s getting older. The last time I saw her she said ‘I’m about to be a pre-teen.’ She’s 10 years old and already saying this.

“We do have a set custody order, but does that matter? No,” Amber said, adding that she gets a lot of criticism for not trying to get more custody of her daughter.

“It’s because she’s 10 years old,” Amber said. “She’s lived pretty much the majority of her life with him…you don’t want to change everything. That means changing schools, changing friends. We live close, about 30 minutes apart.

On her recent feud with Jenelle Evans:

Amber talked about why she decided to speak out in regard to Jenelle’s husband David Eason last month on Twitter. (As The Ashley previously reported, Jenelle was not happy that Amber criticized David, and took to Instagram Live to air her thoughts on Amber. In return, Amber unleashed on Jenelle, in what may be the most-vicious rant in ‘Teen Mom’ history!) 

“I was seeing all the stuff she’s saying about you [Kail] and burning your stuff…” Amber said, adding that she became infuriated at David after hearing Jenelle’s terrifying 911 call and seeing the photos that Nathan Griffith posted that showed the bruises David allegedly left on his young son Kaiser. 

“I went after her, I couldn’t understand in my mind how certain things transpired…it just really hit something with me,” Amber said. 

“This showed up on my Twitter feed and I couldn’t ignore it,” she said. “I couldn’t ignore a 911 phone call…I’m going to listen to that because I actually care. I wasn’t really trying to attack her…even though I did attack her.”

Amber also offered her thoughts on David’s mental state.

“I think they just want attention…I think when David does certain things he can get pretty crazy,” she said. “I just think if he changed maybe drinking habits or something, he could probably calm down a little bit.”

Amber said, after posting her vicious rant online, she immediately regretted it and deleted the video.

“It was too late. They already had it…sometimes it’s hard not to go back to those roots when people are saying some pretty ignorant, disgusting things…Right afterward, I was like ‘Damn,'” Amber said. “The last message I sent to Jenelle before she blocked me was so sweet. All I said was I hoped that he would get out of the situation and she blocked me. I was so freaking sweet to her in that message. I just wanted her to be OK. That was it, and then she blocked me.”

On how her breakup with her former fiance Matt Baier went down:

“We went to ‘Marriage Boot Camp’… I went on there and me and Matt had broken up already on my birthday on May 14,” Amber said. “We kind of were together/ he wouldn’t leave.”

When Matt received his check for appearing on ‘Marriage Boot Camp,’ though, he split, Amber said.

“I think when we went to ‘Marriage Boot Camp’ and he got that boost of money he was like, ‘Alright, peace!’ and he left. It was OK because I already broke up with him,” she said. “I was already done with that and the thing is, I didn’t even know that there’s this tall ass man behind the scenes that’s like digging me.”

On how quickly boyfriend Andrew Glennon said he loved her:

“He was working for the show behind the scenes and so two weeks after we wrapped… I get this message from this guy, and it’s the sweetest message…”

Amber said she felt so much better once she found out that Andrew was in the entertainment industry, because she felt he was less likely to just be contacting her because she’s famous. She added that she was inundated with A-list celebrities who were trying to get with her, following her split with Matt.

(No….really…she said that…)

“I had already had a few [guys] trying to do that,” Amber said. “Once you get single on the show…it’s like…there were some A-listers flashing money [trying to hit me up]…I’m not going to say their names, but I thought it was kind of corny and ignorant. You know who you are, I just thought it was really corny.”

Amber said that she allowed Andrew to come to Indiana to meet her after they had talked for a month-and-a-half.

“With Matt, it took six months to meet him. I feel like when someone’s in the industry I’m more comfortable with meeting them because hopefully they’re not psychotic,” Amber said of Andrew. “I was comfortable and we hit it off.”

Andrew wasted no time in confessing his feelings for Amber.

“Day two— I’m gonna put him on blast— he told me he felt like he loved me,” she said. “It took me about two months [to say it back] but that’s only because I was so scared because of my past relationship.”

Amber said that she would say yes “in a heartbeat” if Andrew asked her to marry him.

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

From a click bait article Amber posted:

"After 6 months or so, people change. He hasn't in a sense. He's changed a bit because he's getting comfortable, but not in a mean way," she explained. "Not in an unhealthy way. He's changed where he's trying to better everything."

5C9F930D-1ACE-4145-BA52-4FAE3CF80B1E.jpeg

There is no news, no engagement. Just that it’s been mentioned.

Also from the article:

"Girl, he's been saying stuff behind my back to the cameras," Amber said about her boyfriend and second baby daddy, Andrew Glennon. "We had a cookout one time, I'm in the living room holding James, and I'm hearing him though, he's talking about a list of places he's written down where he wants to get married!"

• Love 2

A listers sliding into her DMs? Amber probably thinks she and Andrew are A listers because they “work” in the “industry”.

And Amber, they don’t give out Emmys to shows that have been on the air for a long time. You actually EARN an Emmy through outstanding work.

Ambies Delusions of Granduer are equal parts laughable and confusing.

Btw: if that Pissarro painting is real, it’s worth about $4-6k.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

This chick.....

First off, your shows don't deserve Emmys and what is the shit she thinks they do?

As for her not seeing Leah enough, that's her own fault. First it was gel, then it was Matt and now it is vacations, nuMatt and the baby. 

Have a sit Amber, you haven't done shit to be respected. You and the others lucked into your 'job'.

• Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

This chick.....

First off, your shows don't deserve Emmys and what is the shit she thinks they do?

As for her not seeing Leah enough, that's her own fault. First it was gel, then it was Matt and now it is vacations, nuMatt and the baby. 

Have a sit Amber, you haven't done shit to be respected. You and the others lucked into your 'job'.

Yeah, but her show totally Helps people! Like for real?aAnd she can’t seem Leah.. because Gary and pre teen pregnant stuffe.... so WTF? I meat, x’mon , give her a break!  It’s as always totally not her fault! In the meantime, she is yachting, buying expensive Art, yachting and and leasing expense cars and BnBs with Andrew: her new, classier Matt! Go girl!

Edited by Wednesday-Addams
Auto correction
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

Yeah, but her show totally Helps people! Like for real?aAnd she can’t seem Leah.. because Gary and pre teen pregnant stuffe.... so WTF? I meat, x’mon , give her a break!  It’s as always totally not her fault! In the meantime, she is yachting, buying expensive Art, yachting and and leasing expense cars and BnBs with Andrew: her new, classier Matt! Go girl!

She and Matt are in "the industry," and that's just what industry people do when they aren't accepting Oscars and Emmys.  Non-industry people like Gary and Kristina are supposed to do the mundane stuff like stay home and raise their children.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
On 2/28/2019 at 8:56 PM, druzy said:

Amber thinks Teen Mom deserves wait for it...

An Emmy 🤣🤣🤣

She is literally even more delusional than I thought. Like every single word of this is so batshit insane and out of touch with reality!

On 2/28/2019 at 9:12 PM, druzy said:

Amber thinks she's Lala from Vanderpump Rules.

Haaa! And even she’s not getting with actual “a-list celebrities.”

15 hours ago, ghoulina said:

What kind of Emmy should these heifers be getting? Most repulsive on-screen image? She could win that one. 

Worst domestic violence display in front of a toddler? Biggest display of delusion? Best impersonation of a sloth? Stupidest bitch alive? 

10 hours ago, druzy said:

Doesn’t Kristina know she should be demanding an Emmy instead of raising normal children?

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
(edited)

I don’t watch the Emmys so I wasn’t even sure if there were awards for reality shows and it appears there are 5 for reality shows - best host, best director, best competition program, best structured show and best unstructured show. The only ones TM could be nominated for are best director (um, who?) or best unstructured program. The 2018 nominees in that category were “Born This Way,” “Deadliest Catch,” “Naked and Afraid,” “Intervention,” “United Shades of America,” and “Rupaul’s Drag Race Untucked.” I don’t watch Rupaul’s show (or really any of these!) but it’s the only one that (as far as I’m aware) doesn’t seem to be showcasing mostly serious issues or dangerous things but maybe I’m wrong and it does. The point is TM doesn’t really fit with the rest. And surely isn’t nearly as popular. I feel like Amber actually thinks they should give HER personally an Emmy, like it’s her Oscar or something. What the fuck does she think she’s achieved? You’re only here for the drama you provide and train wreck factor, “boogerbutt,” not to teach us anything meaningful or useful. 

I ultimately think Amber and Jenelle don’t get along because they’re way too much alike in the worst ways. Amber probably thinks she’s “saving lives” too.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12

I really want someone to remind Amber what happened the last time someone bitched about not winning an Emmy in the Reality TV category! 

Let’s be thankful that she doesn’t have the energy to participate in a political campaign. 😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Amber Portwood’s Clothing Business In Process Of Being Shut Down By State

Summary: Amber didn't file a business entity report in September 2018. If she doesn't file it soon the corporation will dissolve. But don't fear Amber an unnamed source exclusively revealed to Radar that Forever Haute is re-launching! 

Oh goodie! Because where else can I find cheap clothing made by under paid factory workers...except by almost every website on the Internet! #bossbabe #entrepenuer #Ebay

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber Portwood’s Clothing Business In Process Of Being Shut Down By State

Summary: Amber didn't file a business entity report in September 2018. If she doesn't file it soon the corporation will dissolve. But don't fear Amber an unnamed source exclusively revealed to Radar that Forever Haute is re-launching! 

A clerk told ROL if the report is not filed, it will become a non-active business.  That's the perfect status for a business owned by non-active Amber.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)

Amber went on an epic Instagram rant today. I hope someone captured it!

She started off bitching about some unnamed person doing her wrong. She wouldn’t say who it is, and when asked she told everyone to mind their own business. While she was on Instagram to talk about it! She has no friends, so it’s probably either Krystal or another teen mom. 

Then she basically told everyone that they were jealous, stupid, and poor because we can’t all work from bed like she does (not that way). And we wouldn’t understand anyway because we’re not in “the industry”. She really racks up the cash just sitting there all day on her phone (she threw around figures like $8500). Meanwhile, Andrew is a daytrader and works at home from 9-4. But of course he was talking right beside her in bed in the middle of the day. 

She is also going to buy a mansion any day now. Oh, and she’s busy at night saving lives. Apparently she talks everyone out of suicide. What a hero she is! 

An amazingly haughty, obnoxious rant. But I’m sure she still sends love to all the little people! 

Edited by EmeraldGirl
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

This is fucked up so don’t @ me lol but I kind of want to message her and see what her brilliant advice is...or if she even answers. Why do I have to have stupid ethics that make me feel icky at the thought of pretending to be someone in need of help? I need a morally corrupt Faye Resnick to do it!! 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
(edited)

Did she ever pay off any of her tax liens? And she didn’t file correctly for her boooteeek? Yeah, this is the one to take financial advice from. Not to mentioned getting fleeced by Matt, the shittiest conman ever...

Go “do stock markets” and shut the fuck up!

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Rebecca said:

This is fucked up so don’t @ me lol but I kind of want to message her and see what her brilliant advice is...or if she even answers. Why do I have to have stupid ethics that make me feel icky at the thought of pretending to be someone in need of help? I need a morally corrupt Faye Resnick to do it!! 

(What? Quoting yourself is cool!!!)

I bet $1,000 that Amber is just like, “oh noez! Sending love!!!” IF anyone actually does message her. When has this bitch ever had ANY insight? I can’t get over her claiming AGAIN that she “saves lives,” because saying such ridiculous shit before wasn’t enough. And even if she has, somehow, helped someone...ok??? Do you really want recognition for basic human decency? Amber’s show isn’t even on right now and she’s pissing me off more than Jenelle! Get this bitch out of my thoughts!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Is this the first we've heard of Andrew being a day trader?

Sort of.  He's mentioned on Instagram that he trades in the Foreign Exchange Market (FOREX), which is a place where professional traders take full advantage of individuals such as Andrew.  In her rant, Amber said he's in the stock market, but maybe it is just because she doesn't know what she's talking about:

"I have Andrew…he pretty much runs all [the stocks]. He does stuff from 9-4 doing day-trading….You can make really decent money but you guys don’t know this stuff…he just made $3200 in 10 minutes…that’s how crazy this stuff is, it’s real…”

“How could stocks be taken away from you in a minute, unless you’re a dumbass? Day-trading is amazing if you do it correctly…you have to put like $20,000 in just to do it so it’s kind of hard…you have to pay attention until the stocks close. You really do.”

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Sort of.  He's mentioned on Instagram that he trades in the Foreign Exchange Market (FOREX), which is a place where professional traders take full advantage of individuals such as Andrew.  In her rant, Amber said he's in the stock market, but maybe it is just because she doesn't know what she's talking about:

"I have Andrew…he pretty much runs all [the stocks]. He does stuff from 9-4 doing day-trading….You can make really decent money but you guys don’t know this stuff…he just made $3200 in 10 minutes…that’s how crazy this stuff is, it’s real…”

“How could stocks be taken away from you in a minute, unless you’re a dumbass? Day-trading is amazing if you do it correctly…you have to put like $20,000 in just to do it so it’s kind of hard…you have to pay attention until the stocks close. You really do.”

Amber is so wise!🤣 

• LOL 7
15 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I'm gonna laugh if Andrew is playing online poker or something and convincing her he's deep in the stock market. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 5

96DFC697-0C88-4BCD-86BC-368D3D9977E5.jpeg

andrew.glennon

Orange is the new cheese puff. Thanks @gerber, for getting my son addicted to your cheesy baked snacks of finger-staining deliciousness. 
In other news, James ate an entire banana today while watching the stock market correct itself... finally. 😄

• LOL 2

Oh boy, that baby looks just like Amber. What are the chances that he’s not going to be obese with those two? Although Leah is still hanging onto a healthy weight despite all of her parents. Picture a 600lb boy driving a Bentley.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Andrew's teeth look like an 80-year-old man's. Also, way to be subtle with your stock market comment. Just as subtle as reading The New Yorker on Gary's couch. You're smart and sophisticated. We get it. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

AA23CC8F-9F42-4CBD-AB7A-0D21092604B1.jpeg

Sorry not sorry, but I just can’t with those gelled crunchy 90’s curls. Ambers cut looked so much better with the straight blowout. But hey, she’s a #bossbitch who makes mad money in The Stock Market, so who am I to criticize someone who is Here 📈while I am there📉. So happy to hear Amber has yet another man “managing “ her money. Again. #dontyoueverlearn?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 3/6/2019 at 4:14 PM, ginger90 said:

AA23CC8F-9F42-4CBD-AB7A-0D21092604B1.jpeg

She needs to go back to the dark hair. I hate her hair this color.

And Amber for all your rants and telling people that we suck, how in the hell do you help people when you fly off the handle and do shit like that. Who in their right fucking mind would employ her to help people who are thinking of taking their own lives? Have they not checked her background and her rage filled fucking tantrums?

• Love 12