Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

They can’t even be bothered to go out to a store to go shopping for a mirror.  They have nothing but time ALL DAY LONG, yet they have to shop online.  And this is coming from someone (me) who is an Amazon Prime whore, does grocery delivery (sometimes pick up) and Target pick up religiously.  But I am also a single mom (truly single, there is no dad or co-parent and my parents live 400 miles away) working 40+ hours / week.   Online shopping is my god send.  But for these fools?  It just irritates me that he thinks he’s so clever with his “winning 2-0.”  Shut the F up you oversized mouth breather.  

• Love 18
55 minutes ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

Are you talking about Andrew or their mastiff? Color me confused.

lol! the Mastiff. I have seen Amber lay in bed and puke in a sack instead of running to the bathroom, so you never know?

• Love 11
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

They can’t even be bothered to go out to a store to go shopping for a mirror.  They have nothing but time ALL DAY LONG, yet they have to shop online.  And this is coming from someone (me) who is an Amazon Prime whore, does grocery delivery (sometimes pick up) and Target pick up religiously.  But I am also a single mom (truly single, there is no dad or co-parent and my parents live 400 miles away) working 40+ hours / week.   Online shopping is my god send.  But for these fools?  It just irritates me that he thinks he’s so clever with his “winning 2-0.”  Shut the F up you oversized mouth breather.  

I sometimes think I need to go to AA. Amazon Aholics. Would you like to carpool?

Your post reminded me that the gift of Amazon is something that everyone really needs to be aware of, especially when trying to think of a baby shower, birthday or holiday gift for single parents. It doesn’t matter if they are members already, you can always pay for their renewal! 

I have posted once before about my BFF from college who chose to be a single mom via a sperm bank. At her baby shower (along with a few essentials), I gave her a year of Amazon Prime. Her daughter is now three months old, but she still sends me random texts to thank me for the gift of Amazon. She is ready to renew her subscription later this year. 

I don’t have kids yet, but I can’t even imagine how busy a parent (especially a single parent) is at any minute of any given day. How else are you meant to shop for birthday party gifts, Halloween costumes, school supplies, school clothes and anything else you needed yesterday?

Amber & NuMatt couldn’t imagine what a busy day would be like if their lives depended on it. They literally have nowhere to be during the entire day. Amber doesn’t even have to get up and make sure Leah gets ready for school, including having breakfast that isn’t from a charcuterie board. She doesn’t drop her off or pick her up from a bus stop/school. Amber doesn’t even chaperone for field trips or volunteer in the classroom or at school.

Not that I’m advocating for any of that; they’re just examples! We know Amber would start blabbing to Leah’s friends about anything embarrassing she’s ever done.

I bet Amber doesn’t even know the name of Leah’s teacher nor is she listed on the emergency card. I can’t imagine her showing up to Back to School night or attending parent-teacher conferences.

If Amber did anything related to being involved at school, especially without NuMatt, then MTV would have footage of her getting ready for a field trip or talking to someone about what great things Leah’s teacher said during XYZ and how proud she is of her daughter. Amber has two people at home to take care of James and she’s not breastfeeding. Zero excuses! 

Instead of wearing a sweatshirt w/ a bitch phrase on it and giving the finger to the cameras because she knows she truth about how horrible she is, Amber could have used specific examples of things MTV “left on the editing room floor” to portray her as “a bad mom” when she was bitching at Larry about working her ass off.  She has no ammunition to support her claims and she is too stupid to know it.

I really wish she would have said: “I showed Leah how to shave her legs! I’m a damn good mom!” 

I’d imagine that working parents everywhere would love to be able to have the time to volunteer or chaperone, but their work schedules don’t allow for the time off. Those two morons have nothing but time (and a nanny!) and they piss it away.  She’s had the time, money and ability to be involved in Leah’s life for years! Most parents would probably cut off a limb to have those opportunities, but dumbass Amber is too stupid to even think about buying a clue. 

Zero snark intended here, but I can’t help but wonder what it would be like if Amber spent a few hours volunteering at Leah’s school (without NuMatt glued to her hip)? Amber bitches that Leah doesn’t want to see her (can’t blame her), but it genuinely pisses me off that Amber can’t even be bothered to help out at school. I posit that being around a ton of happy kids on a playground would actually be good for her depression. 

We know Leah’s real mom is Kristina, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but there is a teeny tiny part of me that is sad because Amber is letting Leah slip through her fingers more and more as each day passes and she has no clue. If Amber is upset about Leah not wanting to visit her now, I can’t wait to see how she reacts in 15 years when Leah blocks Amber from all methods of communication. 

All of that to say, I don’t feel sorry for Amber at all.  I really wish MTV would take her up on her offer to leave the show. If I was in charge and she spoke to me like that, especially after treating the staff the way she did, I would’ve asked “Do you promise?”

• Love 15
16 hours ago, druzy said:

Thank you @druzy! This is amazing! Cory may be a world class shit stirer however I am so happy someone called her on her dramatic I quit proclamations!

I work 9 hour days with a commute of 1 to 1.5 hours each way and I've never screamed at my boss that I work damned hard. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I bet my couch and bed miss me.

Edited by badhaggis
  • Love 12
On 1/9/2019 at 12:01 PM, Wednesday-Addams said:

Andrew has Fred Flintstone feet which I find slightly disturbing. Although it’s beneficial for stopping cars.

I was wondering what the hell was so disturbing about his ugly feet and you nailed it. 

On 1/9/2019 at 12:51 PM, Mr. Minor said:

Imagine the massive dumps that huge dog takes in the house. Then the fights over who's going to get up and clean it up...or not.

You know Amber always wins that battle of wills. She could wait to clean it forever living in the filth, it seems like she grew accustom to living with piss and shit with Matt. She’s got tolerance to stench from years of exposure. It’s really not even a fair fight. Have fun with all that dog shit, Andrew!

On 1/9/2019 at 3:11 PM, druzy said:

Ok, if I squint realllll hard and watch this I can see Cory’s appeal. Lol. I am seriously glad he told her what is obvious to all but Amber.

17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

9A9D11CF-CE60-4E5F-AAAB-028CB89422BA.jpeg

I guess I should be expecting some royalties for the idea then because I’m assuming Amber is going with my suggestion to write a coffee table book called The Big Book of Couches: A Guide For Your Ass. They say to write what you know!! And what the hell else does Amber know? What else could she possibly have to say of interest or expertise?

4 hours ago, druzy said:

image.png.d7ed29ef6b1138da32ab73a5b60b3cea.png

image.png.36298a53b46eea5d5d3cba149699a8b7.png

Is her reply to BroncosBabe77 supposed to be coherent and pertaining to what BB77 brought up? Because that failed to translate.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 8
On 1/2/2019 at 1:46 AM, TheRealT said:

She's like a real life John Waters character.

This is perfection.  Kadooz to youse.

I wonder what Intellectual NuMatt thinks about NuDivine's poor grammar?  We know he's trying to class her up (or else he's being paid to plug The New Yorker--"look!  It's got cartoons!), and her double negatives alone must have him cringing in the corner.  I guess every man has his price.  Andrew certainly does.

• Love 10
On 1/7/2019 at 12:45 PM, Rebecca said:

But the wine goes so well with her new ‘phisticated life.! Shar-coo-ta-reeeee foreverz, bitchez!! Andrew has really taught her so much about bein’ classy, she made this charcuterie herself!

02C3B0FC-5241-44A7-8D4E-A2EBF465A5AC.jpeg

I think I'm in love with you, Rebecca.

On 1/9/2019 at 1:56 PM, Wednesday-Addams said:

Are you talking about Andrew or their mastiff? Color me confused.

Honest to god, I thought she was referring to Andrew, too.  Especially since in that mirror photo he looks like he's sitting on the toilet where there is no toilet.

• Love 5

And...she’s back! From Radar

“She had second thoughts about leaving. She now wants to stay with the MTV family and share her story,” an insider told Radar. “Because of the fans, and her ten year history on the show, she doesn’t want to leave abruptly.”

The reality TV star, 28, shocked fans on the season finale by refusing to continue filming after blaming the series for her depression and suicidal thoughts.

“I think I should separate myself from the show,” she told her producers. “I don’t feel like this is right for my life anymore. You want a certain story that I don’t want to give you anymore. I feel like it’s depressing to be on the show.”

When they tried to get her to reconsider, Portwood said: “I don’t care! How about that! I don’t f**king care. This is my life that you guys plaster all over television. I’m not going to film right now. I need time to f**king think. If you guys need to do what you need to do on your end, then do it. I’m done.”

PHOTOS: Baby Joy! Amber Portwood Pregnant With Her Second Child — Learn All The Details!

But now, a source has told Radar, the TV star has had a change of heart.

After a difficult few months, the 28-year-old mom of two is “doing really well right now,” the source said. “Depression is a lifelong struggle.”

Portwood and producers have mended their differences, and are ready to move forward, the source insisted: “She and MTV are like family- there are lots of ups and downs.”

PHOTOS: ‘Teen Mom’ Amber Portwood Flaunts New Man, Spills Out Of Skimpy Dress At VMAs

According to Radar’s insider, “Amber has one year left on her contract, so she may not even need to sign anything to be back on board.”

“She is ready to resume filming!”

On the TMOG season finale in December, Portwood told her cousin that she’d considered committing suicide.

She said it “doesn’t feel good to be alive right now.”

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

Especially when $$$ is involved. Get your coin, Amber. Sending love and false threats!

"okay Amber.  if you quit are you willing to go to work making $15 an hour?"

"oh no I was just kidding...I couldn't possibly deprive my fans of these precious life lessons they need to learn."

• Love 18
6 hours ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

According to Radar’s insider, “Amber has one year left on her contract, so she may not even need to sign anything to be back on board.”

Too bad they won’t be renewing your contract after that year is up. Does anybody know if there is going to be a new season? If yes, the way this past seasons ratings were like, they are probably waiting for contracts to expire. 

• Love 7
On 1/9/2019 at 5:08 PM, Bridget said:

I sometimes think I need to go to AA. Amazon Aholics. Would you like to carpool?

I'll get in on that carpool as well.  I love Amazon Prime and might have a problem.  

On 1/11/2019 at 8:49 AM, Wednesday-Addams said:

And...she’s back! From Radar

“She had second thoughts about leaving. She now wants to stay with the MTV family and share her story,” an insider told Radar. “Because of the fans, and her ten year history on the show, she doesn’t want to leave abruptly.”

"Because she has no career skills, and the fact she'd have to leave the couch to work and parent James, she doesn't want to lose the MTV check to pay the nanny and keep her "uppa class" lifestyle slothstyle going."  Fixed it for the insider. :)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11
On 12/18/2018 at 5:59 PM, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Amber, if it's working, you wouldn't be complaining about how much time Catelynn got off for her treatment. She's such a drama queen. I'm going to hell, but I'm going to say it. I don't think she has, or has ever had, post partum depression. She's just a lazy ass bitch who wants sympathy.

"

I remember her saying she went to the doctor and the doctor said "No more monkeys jumping on the bed,"  as well as that her depression was just regular bipolar depression and not post partum depression.  When did that change, other than when she felt she didn't get enough attention with it being bipolar and switching to post partum depression instead to have a storyline continue like Cate's?  It was just "no, it's just bipolar, gotta go back on my meds" and boom! to "my post partum is so bad I wanna die."

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

So despite being disrespected, not being treated fairly, having her reputation ruined and not being able to speak her truth...Amber is back. For the fans. Sure, Jan.

Will this woman’s selflessness and giving ever stop?! 

5 hours ago, teapot said:

"okay Amber.  if you quit are you willing to go to work making $15 an hour?"

You’re being way, way too generous, IMO. Indiana minimum wage is $7.25 an hour. She’d be lucky to even get a job paying that, IMO. She’s almost 29 and all she can put for work experience is that short period where she worked very part time in a tanning salon that was getting MTV coverage for having her work there and being a nightmare on multiple reality shows. She’s also an ex-con and while I don’t agree with it, it’s definitely harder to get anyone to hire you. She has violence and drug convictions and has been to gel plus her nearly zero job experience. And even if someone wanted to take a chance on her and didn’t “know” her from the show  if they just googled her name they’ll see a whole lot that shows she’s not a desirable employee or person. And they won’t even have the promise of MTV filming at wherever she’s working because the show will be over. Amber is gonna be a waitress at a knockoff Denny’s truck-stop, IF she’s lucky, in my opinion. Lol.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 15
On 1/9/2019 at 3:11 PM, druzy said:

Amber you did not work for a year straight. How many vacations has she taken? Kudos to Corey for saying it is the Amber show because that's what she believes and what does being an original who started the show have to do with being a fucking human being and treating people with respect like she claims she wants people to show her. Amber honey you did not work a year straight. None of the girls have worked a year straight. I really wish MTV would just tell her fine, you want off the show, bye. Let her not work and see how many meat trays and vacations she will be able to afford then. Amber is too busy acting like a Mob/Real House wives to know that she isnt shit. Those people had money before the show or married money before their shows and Amber will not have shit without MTV. I hate her condescending attitude to everyone. Larry, Gary, new girls, Farrah,  Kristina, etc., she truly believes her shit doesn't stink. And quit waving ur talons around and making ur butthole face, like come on. If she was such in a bad place then why continue doing the same shit that puts her in that place. Thought she was sooooooo happy, that video didnt sound like a loving and happy person.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Let’s see, the wording could have been, she’s postpartum, with bipolar depression. I’ll go with that.

meanwhile:

E4959BF2-EF75-4DA3-9FCC-C9C4B2D34012.jpeg

5F78C8CC-71B8-41CB-AFAE-C3DAEE81A0D0.jpeg

D98E04D9-11E8-470B-BEEF-6792E52E40C7.jpeg

We all tell our employers that we are scared and deserve more than one week off. It works every time in the real world. 

• Love 12

I agree. Amber could have simply said to MTV, that she was experiencing PPD and needed time out from filming. Any Dr would have backed that up. And MTV would have agreed to that-which makes me think that this situation never happened. GTFO Amber with your drama.

BTW-PPD is very real and I don’t mean to diminish it. 

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

I agree. Amber could have simply said to MTV, that she was experiencing PPD and needed time out from filming. Any Dr would have backed that up. And MTV would have agreed to that-which makes me think that this situation never happened. GTFO Amber with your drama.

BTW-PPD is very real and I don’t mean to diminish it. 

As I understand it from Amber's own account, she told MTV she needed time off (during a time when she was scheduled to film) and they agreed to give her a week. When the week was up, she agreed to film but chose to sit in bed yelling at the producers for that filming. Later, when she saw the footage of her sitting in bed screaming like a lunatic, she decided that she didn't like how she came off and blamed MTV for somehow mistreating/misrepresenting her.

Obviously, everyone who deals with an illness, mental or physical, real or imagined, has to come up with some strategy around missing work if they have a job they want to keep. People who can just tell their employers, "I'm depressed, I need a week off.," especially when that week off will cost the employer thousands, are actually quite fortunate. People who decide that they need more time off than their employers have agreed to have to resort to measures such as getting doctors' notes, renegotiating with their employers, reevaluating whether to keep their jobs, etc., etc.

It's doubtful that Amber consulted any mental health professional besides someone(s) to prescribe her drugs (which weren't sufficient to get her ready to work). She could have easily sought treatment from various professionals who would have told MTV that she needed more time off, worked with her to come up with a plan to get her the support she needed (chemical and otherwise) to do limited filming, or whatever. She didn't do that because she didn't want to get treatment or to do whatever it took to do her job. She wanted to get high (probably on a combo of prescribed and unprescribed drugs) and hang out in her bed. She wanted MTV to pay her, but not make her film. But that's not how life/lucrative employment works. That's not even how non-lucrative employment works.

If Amber were smart, she would have used a small portion of her money to get a doctor to say she had X condition and could only film Y hours a week for a couple of weeks (based on her estimate of the minimum she could get away with). She could offer to have nuMatt, Krystal, and whoever else do some filming, maybe talking about how Amber was doing. Then she could do the limited filming taking James to the park or going to a yoga class with Krystal (both of which would be therapeutic activities for her anyway) and maybe do some interviewing with the producers (even from her bed) talking about her illnesses (since she is an advocate and all). She could even set parameters with them on what she was and wasn't willing to talk about. Most people have nowhere near that much flexibility to earn $300K+. I have no sympathy for her. She's lazier and more entitled than Cate.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, TheRealT said:

As I understand it from Amber's own account, she told MTV she needed time off (during a time when she was scheduled to film) and they agreed to give her a week. When the week was up, she agreed to film but chose to sit in bed yelling at the producers for that filming. Later, when she saw the footage of her sitting in bed screaming like a lunatic, she decided that she didn't like how she came off and blamed MTV for somehow mistreating/misrepresenting her.

Obviously, everyone who deals with an illness, mental or physical, real or imagined, has to come up with some strategy around missing work if they have a job they want to keep. People who can just tell their employers, "I'm depressed, I need a week off.," especially when that week off will cost the employer thousands, are actually quite fortunate. People who decide that they need more time off than their employers have agreed to have to resort to measures such as getting doctors' notes, renegotiating with their employers, reevaluating whether to keep their jobs, etc., etc.

It's doubtful that Amber consulted any mental health professional besides someone(s) to prescribe her drugs (which weren't sufficient to get her ready to work). She could have easily sought treatment from various professionals who would have told MTV that she needed more time off, worked with her to come up with a plan to get her the support she needed (chemical and otherwise) to do limited filming, or whatever. She didn't do that because she didn't want to get treatment or to do whatever it took to do her job. She wanted to get high (probably on a combo of prescribed and unprescribed drugs) and hang out in her bed. She wanted MTV to pay her, but not make her film. But that's not how life/lucrative employment works. That's not even how non-lucrative employment works.

If Amber were smart, she would have used a small portion of her money to get a doctor to say she had X condition and could only film Y hours a week for a couple of weeks (based on her estimate of the minimum she could get away with). She could offer to have nuMatt, Krystal, and whoever else do some filming, maybe talking about how Amber was doing. Then she could do the limited filming taking James to the park or going to a yoga class with Krystal (both of which would be therapeutic activities for her anyway) and maybe do some interviewing with the producers (even from her bed) talking about her illnesses (since she is an advocate and all). She could even set parameters with them on what she was and wasn't willing to talk about. Most people have nowhere near that much flexibility to earn $300K+. I have no sympathy for her. She's lazier and more entitled than Cate.

Amber can cry me a river. Seems funny all these years that is exactly how she handles everything.  Screams and yells and BLAMES everything on everyone else.

At this point I think Amber needs to go back to gel because that is the only place that seemed to help her get a dose of reality and humility.  

Amber should have went and saw a real dr if she was having that much trouble with life. But no, she self diagnosed herself, which she does all the time. The only problem I see that Amber has is that she's a fucking druggie brat. She substitutes her drug high for love high, she replaces one with another. First it was drugs, then it was pills, then it was Matt, then it was pills and drinking, now it is NuMatt. 

Amber needs to learn to cope by herself and not be reliant on coping with the aides of drugs, new love, pills or booze. She tries to cope the way others tell her or replaces coping with life by using. So what I am saying is that she can't deal with life without having a drug crutch or a human crutch and until she learns to cope with herself by herself nothing will change. And rushing into relationships isn't going to help her with herself, she can send all the love she wants but that isn't going to make her take a long look at her angry asshole self. And another thing Amber shouldn't be getting pregnant and having miscarriages until she deals with herself. Amber clearly is not the motherly type. She doesn't want to put the hard work of cleaning poop up, throw up, sick children, making meals or just plain nurturing kids. She just wants to have the fun and not the downs associated with having kids or for that matter relationships. She thinks being in a relationship and being a mother is suppose to make her happy and it always be happy times. it isn't 

• Love 9
On 1/11/2019 at 9:04 PM, toodywoody said:

Amber honey you did not work a year straight. None of the girls have worked a year straight. 

I've read that they film each girl for one week out of the month (or less).  I don't think that's even a week every month, since they break between seasons. 

Boohoo, Amber. Most of us with mental health conditions go to work all month with maybe eight days off that month.  If someone's mental health is in a state where it's so bad that we need a week off from work, that person is probably on a 5150 in the local psych ward or public psych hospital, because they need to show a medical excuse for missing all of those days (and even then, some people still wouldn't have jobs if they left work for any reason for a week, especially if they/their employer didn't meet the requirements for FMLA).  Plus, most people can't miss a week of work because they have bills and their boss won't hand them $300k for working a few weeks total out of the year.  I have sympathy for Amber's mental health struggles as I do Cate's, but these girls have no idea how relatively "easy" they have it when it comes to having situations where they could adequately address their problems/get top notch treatment/etc because of their Teen Mom money and "work" schedules. 

• Love 11
On 1/11/2019 at 11:41 PM, TheRealT said:

If Amber were smart, she would have used a small portion of her money to get a doctor to say she had X condition and could only film Y hours a week for a couple of weeks (based on her estimate of the minimum she could get away with).

It would require Amber to leave her house (and not on a moving couch headed to Malibu in a RV), so it was obviously too much work for Ambie.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I've read that they film each girl for one week out of the month (or less).  I don't think that's even a week every month, since they break between seasons. 

Boohoo, Amber. Most of us with mental health conditions go to work all month with maybe eight days off that month.  If someone's mental health is in a state where it's so bad that we need a week off from work, that person is probably on a 5150 in the local psych ward or public psych hospital, because they need to show a medical excuse for missing all of those days (and even then, some people still wouldn't have jobs if they left work for any reason for a week, especially if they/their employer didn't meet the requirements for FMLA).  Plus, most people can't miss a week of work because they have bills and their boss won't hand them $300k for working a few weeks total out of the year.  I have sympathy for Amber's mental health struggles as I do Cate's, but these girls have no idea how relatively "easy" they have it when it comes to having situations where they could adequately address their problems/get top notch treatment/etc because of their Teen Mom money and "work" schedules. 

I thought they filmed for a couple/few weeks at a time a couple/few times a year, but it's pretty much the same either way.

I also have sympathy for Amber and Cate's mental health struggles and I get that they don't understand how lucky they are/how easy they have it in terms of employment because, how could they? They have only been adults for a few years; they had subpar parenting/education/other preparation for life; they aren't particularly intelligent or intellectually curious; and their personal life experience is being paid a lot of money to do pretty much nothing AND being treated as if they're somehow special for doing so.

So I get it on that level, but it's still really annoying. Even though they have personally had the good (?) fortune to get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars without any education, skills, or work ethic, they certainly know people who work shitty jobs for very little money. One doesn't have to be particularly intelligent to figure out that their lives aren't "normal" and that they're doing very well financially compared to friends/family/acquaintances with equivalent (or even superior) education and work experience. So it's hard for me not to look at them through that lens.

I think Amber (the far greater offender in terms of entitlement and cluelessness) has more raw intelligence than Cate, but... she's super fucked up. Apart from her significant mental health issues, she's an asshole. On Amber's best day, she's using whatever intelligence she has to scheme how to punish others for "making her look bad" or "causing her problems" and/or to get out of whatever slight responsibilities she's taken on while completely blaming others for her failures. I don't think she ever wakes up thinking, "What can I do today to be a good mom to Leah and/or James?" I think she wakes up thinking, "How's my drug supply? Who's likely to bother me today? How do I stop them from doing so? What food am I craving? Can I get it delivered or do I have to send someone out for it?" Those are the issues she genuinely grapples with and pretending to care about being a good mom, doing her job, getting healthy, etc. is just an exercise she goes through (minimally) to get people off her back/maintain her support system.

• Love 7

Wait until Amber wakes up. She's getting out of bed for this one. This guy is a punk. For those of you who don't watch Teen Mom 2 this is Jenelle's disgusting husband.

image.png.c86990bd2aee97c385d8f38bbb7d91e6.png

ETA: I was wrong. She didn't get out of bed. She's in bed doing an Insta Live and cursing David out.

image.png.4d8dca5219382ed76573f0428ff7366c.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 18
13 hours ago, druzy said:

Wait until Amber wakes up. She's getting out of bed for this one. This guy is a punk. For those of you who don't watch Teen Mom 2 this is Jenelle's disgusting husband.

image.png.c86990bd2aee97c385d8f38bbb7d91e6.png

ETA: I was wrong. She didn't get out of bed. She's in bed doing an Insta Live and cursing David out.

Ambers IG live has been like a rollercoaster this past 24 hours. From too sick to get out of bed to riding in a car with rap blaring and her shouting FU bitch! While giving the finger. And sending love, of course.

• Love 10

Amber's Instagram Live regarding David

Amber Portwood wakes up to David's Snaps directed at her. She doesn't realize she had her headphones plugged in from the night before.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6

Remember when Amber purchased all of that expensive video equipment for Andrew last year. What happened to the Youtube channel they were going to produce with that equipment?

1357b69565bdaa5.jpg

Edited by druzy
  • Love 12

Since almost none of these parents think it's possible to have a regular job and raise children, I'm assuming that the minute that little James was conceived, Andrew/Amber stopped whatever halfhearted efforts they had to do anything productive. That's why Forever Haute and all of Amber's other big plans (mental health awareness, sober house, etc.) died or never materialized. They are setting aside their dreams for the children! All they can possibly do now is to send love. From bed.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber's Instagram Live regarding David

As a former NYer, it always amuses me when Amber pulls the I’m from Anderson Indiana, bitch! card. To me that’s like saying I’m from Kalamazoo Michigan bitch! Come at me bro! Sending love and gangsta posing!

• Love 11
On 1/16/2019 at 8:08 AM, druzy said:

She looks like a corpse here.  I mean, more corpse-like than usual.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

“My man makes bank” he’s obviously cranking something else out. 

Your man makes bank because he's filming with your dumb ass and cashing both of your MTV checks.  He sure as Hell isn't working on any television productions in Indiana.  Or does he still have you convinced that he's a big player in the foreign exchange market?

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Your man makes bank because he's filming with your dumb ass and cashing both of your MTV checks.  He sure as Hell isn't working on any television productions in Indiana.  Or does he still have you convinced that he's a big player in the foreign exchange market?

I can only assume that Andrew plays penny stocks and that is his Big Bank.  Sending love and WTF.

• Love 5
On 1/11/2019 at 11:41 PM, TheRealT said:

Most people have nowhere near that much flexibility to earn $300K+. I have no sympathy for her. She's lazier and more entitled than Cate.

She is lazier than all the teen moms. She has a fucking nanny for cripe's sake. This is someone that does not work, she lays in bed and talks about her life, why the fuck does she need a nanny? Hoity Toity much? Not only that if she would get out of bed and do something she would feel better about shit in general and I am in no way saying this is the cure for people depressed. But for Amber it is because she brings her shit on herself with her using drugs and just being lazy, hell she doesn't even drive,  take care of herself or anything. Just a lazy human being. She is an entitled lazy brat and she's freaking 28. She reminds me of the girls on My Sweet 16 or whatever where they throw those parties and the 16 year olds act like freaking brats over their parties and gifts.

She is the whole reason I stopped watching. I could watch for Maci's kids alone but between her and Cate, I just couldn't do it anymore. They both have the means to do shit about their conditions and they don't. They both don't have jobs and schedules to work around and yet they still manage to bitch about everything.

• Love 8