Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

I find it hard to believe anyone has actually been helped by them, I’m inclined to think the fans saying that on social media are just asskissing hoping to get a like or comment back from the cast or just their attention for 2 seconds. I just don’t see how watching any of the TMs could help anyone. It’s not like the supposed helped fans can follow in their footsteps and jet off to rehab or sit on their own couches doing nothing for years and getting paid for it. I’m cynical and fail to see how anything the TMs have done could possibly be truly helpful to anyone with a mental health issue.

• Love 10
On 12/18/2018 at 4:11 PM, druzy said:

That fucking face she’s making. I want to punch it!!! 🥊 I haaaate that fucking face she makes!!

On 12/18/2018 at 10:33 PM, TheRealT said:

James is one lucky little guy to have TWO SAH parents AND a nanny. And it's not even like his parents are high society types who are busy with tennis dates at the club; charity work; or even like, a pottery class at the Y. While the nanny is taking care of James, Amber is lying in bed whining about how depressed she is and how mean people are to her on social media and nuMatt is waiting on Amber and posting goofy shit on SM.

I would love to hear from the IN nanny who works for these people. "No, neither one of them works. They're home the whole time I'm there. The mom pretty much stays in her bedroom; occasionally she'll yell for me to bring her something from the kitchen if the dad goes to the store or he's in the middle of a video game. The dad is nice. He mostly messes around on the computer or watches TV and he likes to make charcuterie boards. Yeah, I never heard of that either and at first I was like, 'Why is he putting slices of bologna and cheese cubes on a cutting board?,' but they're not bad."

Yeah, I hope there’s no NDAs and the nannies come out with some shiiiit! I have to say though, I think then nannies were a good choice even if it’s ridiculous that 2 parents without jobs have them. Without them James would be screaming while dirty in a sheetless crib, like Leah was, while Amber sleeps.

On 12/19/2018 at 11:56 AM, ghoulina said:

I agree. She saw all the attention Cate got when she "thought of every way to kill herself" and wanted some of that for herself. 

Every SINGLE way. I’m surprised Amber didn’t say that as well. So fucking dramatic. I agree with you.

On 12/19/2018 at 3:15 PM, TresGatos said:

I wonder if Amber is paying social security taxes on her nanny?

HAHAHAHA!!!

On 12/20/2018 at 12:57 PM, Wednesday-Addams said:

Someone asked Ambie on SM how she would support herself if she quit TM since she has never had a real job. Her reply was that she worked as a hostess at Steak n Shake at 16 yo working 15-25 hours a week, so I guess she has that going for her. Sending love and living the dream!

Lmao, she’s so fucking out of touch and delusional. Enjoy earning that $100 a week, Amber...

On 12/21/2018 at 2:57 PM, Bridget said:

Is it me or do Amber and Gypsy Rose Blanchard resemble each other, especially in the photo attached to the link to the article?

I have no idea how to do create/paste a side by side photo for comparison, but dear God, it was an instantaneous thought for me.

Yep, it’s been talked about before and someone actually did a side by side picture too! It might be this thread or one of the episode threads.

On 12/23/2018 at 6:07 PM, druzy said:

I know this is clickbait but I had to share!

image.png.b2b0f1681a28368304847b44763a5438.png

image.png.6db30bf593495b282dd7b711618bffb9.png

Can I sue her for the emotional damage watching her on tv has caused me? I’m sure some of y’all want to be included on that lawsuit.

On 12/25/2018 at 6:17 AM, Calm81 said:

So wait... am I missing something here?! Is Amber REALLY suing MTV? I thought it was a click bait rumor? 

I hope she...that’s GOT to get her fired, right? I also agree with your whole post!

On 12/27/2018 at 6:49 PM, druzy said:

I think this is a good thing, for the kid’s safety. I wish Jenelle had 11 nannies. This is the ONLY ‘unnecessary’ thing I think most of the TMs should spend their money on. 

Amber probably has a “lady sitter” like Kyle had on RHW:BH. 😆 Maybe Andrew hired one nanny for James and another for Amber so he’s free to “create” and “work” - lmaooooooo.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, Rebecca said:

On 12/18/2018 at 5:11 PM, druzy said:

That fucking face she’s making. I want to punch it!!! 🥊 I haaaate that fucking face she makes!!

I literally did a “hail yeah!” At this comment right here!!!! What made me lose my shit was the 🥊 glove to represent your intense anger for that bitches “I’ll fuck you up” face. The face always appears like it smelt one of those really bad egg farts. 🥚 💨 

Any clever people able to make a collage of all the same ugly faces she makes? You know, with various hairstyles.

I want to know DESPERATELY what Kristina and Gary have said behind closed doors about the two Nanny BS. I don’t buy their “we are a happy co-parenting Family” as I just feel that poor Kristina is scared shitless of Amber and will pretend like she likes Amber but behind closed doors her and Gary are RIPPING HER TO SHREDS!!! They are the ones raising kids along with Ambers precious Bew Bew and that bitch gets two nannies for ONE small whittle baby with mommy and daddy not working?!?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 10

I also want to know what Nessa and Dr. Drew say behind the scenes. You can’t honestly tell me they were THAT sympathetic to Amber during that embarrassing scene??

Nessa telling her the audience loves her and this and that. Come on, Nessa, you have got to be side eyeing these girls with your quarterback star boyfriend. Nessa acts like she loves the TM girls but I’m not a fool. It’s all for show to keep these girls from walking off the stage. Secretly she probably hates each every one of them.

• Love 7
23 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I think this is a good thing, for the kid’s safety. I wish Jenelle had 11 nannies.

Can you imagine? With 11 nannies, the kids and their caregivers could stage a coup against these miserable fucking excuses for parents. 

• Love 14
16 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Cuz I'll willingly go to GEL for that shit.

I always knew you had a “rill womin” in ya!!!!

Amber posted a Happy 2019 post on Instagram and the fucking comments all kissing her ass have crushed my soul. It’s a mad, mad world out there. Some delusional person actually posted that Amber needs to learn to “take time for herself” and I think I just died. She’s being called beautiful, amazing, an excellent mother, a totally changed person, a wonderful soul, inspirational... Yep, I’m a ghost now. 👻 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 16

She was such a raging asshole. I can't believe she brought home a new guy from that place. I loved how she made sure to emphasize that her doctor told her to get get plenty of rest. Like that was ever going to be a problem. I'm sure she got some great new sedatives.  

• Love 11
On 12/31/2018 at 1:33 PM, druzy said:

Apparently all the networks have offers for Amber.

I actually have to give Amber some credit (sort of) for being entertainingly insane. I know that she is truly struggling with mental illness and that it's wrong to laugh at people who are mentally ill, but she's kind of hilarious with her crazy rants. She rationalizes everything in insane ways that are mind-numbing and infuriating in the context of real life, but funny if you look at her as a kooky character on a lame TV show. Cate, in contrast, in just depressing and frustrating with her mental illness.

NuMatt is even kind of amusing as Amber's "straight man." He's like, "Hey, Amber, do you want to hear this really funny New Yorker cartoon?" and she's like, "New Yorker? WTF? How the hell am I supposed to listen to some stupid fucking cartoon when I'm dealing with post-partum?! WTF is wrong with you? You're just like all the hatters on social media! No one gets what I'm going through! Not only do I have post-partum, but I'm a celebrity! You just don't get it! Fuck you!" and he's like, "Ok, do you want a charcuterie board? I just got some great sorpressata!" and she responds, "Jesus fucking Christ! Why are you asking me all these fucking questions? You know I like charcuterie! Why do you have to be such an asshole telling me all the names of the cold cuts? Just bring me the fucking platter! WTF is wrong with you?!"

She's like a real life John Waters character.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

She was such a raging asshole. I can't believe she brought home a new guy from that place. I loved how she made sure to emphasize that her doctor told her to get get plenty of rest. Like that was ever going to be a problem. I'm sure she got some great new sedatives.  

I can’t believe she’s all like “lol” about it. I’d be beyond fucking humiliated to see that footage if I were her.

“Sending love” is becoming a parody and it was ridiculous to begin with. I hear her saying it like Paris Hilton used to say “that’s hot,” brain dead, with no feeling.

• Love 14

Okay I’m about to get serious. Addiction is serious . Amber has relapsed....repeatedly. Rhine will will no doubt relapse... repeatedly. It’s the nature of addiction and it’s not pretty.

What upsets me is that Amber refuses to acknowledge this. Her entire personality is the Girl Who Overcame It. M okay.

Amber has not been sober/clean since she was released from gel. And that’s okay. I get it.

What I don’t like is her perpetuating the fact that she is. She would do so much more to “help people “ by owning up to that.

TLDR: Amber is a hypocrite who relies on a social media persona that she doesn’t live up to.

S

Sending love and wine. And weed. Not that’s a such a bad thing, unless you are a spokesperson for sobriety. Party on.

• Love 21
On 12/31/2018 at 6:09 PM, toodywoody said:

That is what I call her butthole face. She always makes it when she threatens someone, is about to cry or just being an asshole.

So, in other words she makes that face all day every day. 

• Love 7

@Wednesday-Addams, your post is not just spot on, but it also made me laugh so hard because all I could see was the following: 

"Pick up your kid and cuddle him-between glasses of wine in bed."

When reading the fortune from a fortune cookie, anyone else play the silly game by adding "in bed" to the end of the slip of paper?

$5 says Amber ate Chinese food once and someone told her about adding "in bed" to the end of the fortune. Shockingly (!!!), she misinterpreted the funny bit as being applicable to how one should live their life.

That's the only theory I have for her pathetic arse.

• Love 11
On 1/3/2019 at 6:58 PM, druzy said:

Leah is so over her Aunt Amber!

And she wonders why Leah doesn’t want to come over and visit her. It’s because she can access Netflix at home, Amber!

The TV is the babysitter when their fucking egg donor is at home! I just can’t with her.

• Love 10
On 1/3/2019 at 9:58 PM, druzy said:

There really is a huge difference in the expression on Leah’s face in pictures Kristina takes with Leah and Emilee versus Leah with Amber. 

In Kristina’s photos Leah looks carefree and filled with happy energy but in Ambers photos she looks like an annoyed preteen wanting her auntie amber to stop taking photos and change James’ damn diaper. 

• Love 20
On 1/3/2019 at 8:58 PM, druzy said:

As bad as I genuinely feel for Leah, I have to say this photo is everything. I have a feeling Leah has one hell of a snarker inside her...if somehow this thread is still active in like 5 years and a mysterious “insider” starts posting, it’ll be Leah. She’s had her mom’s number since she was a toddler: 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 20

My vote is she hires a cleaning service once in awhile now. Andrew, since he’s so wise and ‘phisticated, probably gave her the idea. We know she never thought of it when she and Matt were living in a pissed in and shit filled hovel. Or, Andrew insisted because Amber still doesn’t care either way and she went with it. Maybe that’s how Leah’s time with her is spent. Maybe she got Kristina to do it. In any case, no way do I believe Amber is actually cleaning her  home herself. I’ll need to see like an hour of uncut footage of her doing it to believe it. All her past residences have been gross. She lived cleanest in gel.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

My vote is she hires a cleaning service once in awhile now. Andrew, since he’s so wise and ‘phisticated, probably gave her the idea. We know she never thought of it when she and Matt were living in a pissed in and shit filled hovel. Or, Andrew insisted because Amber still doesn’t care either way and she went with it. Maybe that’s how Leah’s time with her is spent. Maybe she got Kristina to do it. In any case, no way do I believe Amber is actually cleaning her  home herself. I’ll need to see like an hour of uncut footage of her doing it to believe it. All her past residences have been gross. She lived cleanest in gel.

Obviously, Amber isn't physically cleaning her house (unless maybe she's hopped up on some type of stimulant (prescribed or illegal)). It's a bit concerning that nuMatt seems to be wasting so much of Amber's money on domestic employees. He should be pulling an oldMatt and socking Amber's cash away for the inevitable day when he takes off with James. The fact that he's spending the money on nannies, housekeepers, and expensive cold cuts instead makes me worry that he's not planning his and James' escape, which means he'll just take off one day without a plan, possibly leaving James behind.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

Obviously, Amber isn't physically cleaning her house (unless maybe she's hopped up on some type of stimulant (prescribed or illegal)). It's a bit concerning that nuMatt seems to be wasting so much of Amber's money on domestic employees. He should be pulling an oldMatt and socking Amber's cash away for the inevitable day when he takes off with James. The fact that he's spending the money on nannies, housekeepers, and expensive cold cuts instead makes me worry that he's not planning his and James' escape, which means he'll just take off one day without a plan, possibly leaving James behind.

If there is ever a topic for NuMatt I nominate this as the title. 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I bet she waits til NuMatt takes a nap and then attaches Clorox wipes and/or Swiffer pads to the bottom of James' feet. Then, she uses her feet to move/nudge his little bouncer around the house while HE does all of the work.

• Love 15
10 hours ago, Bridget said:

I bet she waits til NuMatt takes a nap and then attaches Clorox wipes and/or Swiffer pads to the bottom of James' feet. Then, she uses her feet to move/nudge his little bouncer around the house while HE does all of the work.

🤣 Don't give Amber any ideas. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, druzy said:

🤣 Don't give Amber any ideas. 

Right?!?!

Can you even imagine the comments if she did that and posted photos?

Her “fans” would be lauding her for teaching James about chores/responsibility/pitching in at such an early age.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

Amber is definitely cleaning her house-starting with the friidge-in which she is physically emptying every bottle of wine in there. Cue IG live in 321....

But the wine goes so well with her new ‘phisticated life.! Shar-coo-ta-reeeee foreverz, bitchez!! Andrew has really taught her so much about bein’ classy, she made this charcuterie herself!

02C3B0FC-5241-44A7-8D4E-A2EBF465A5AC.jpeg

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
On 1/7/2019 at 12:45 PM, Rebecca said:

But the wine goes so well with her new ‘phisticated life.! Shar-coo-ta-reeeee foreverz, bitchez!! Andrew has really taught her so much about bein’ classy, she made this charcuterie herself!

02C3B0FC-5241-44A7-8D4E-A2EBF465A5AC.jpeg

This is an Indiana chatucurie board-minus the pulled pork.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Totally random questions, but is Kousin Krystle still on the payroll?  

I would assume so since she’s in most episodes due to Amber having no friends. I just watched an episode from season 2 of TM where Amber thought she was pregnant again and even Kousin Meth had the good sense to cry and be upset by that notion. I didn’t really realize but she’s legit been on since the beginning of the series.

46 minutes ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

This is an Indiana chatucurie board

West Virginia too, thanks to the Lunchable components - Aleeeeeeeah Simms would be impressed. Might need to add a spoonful of frosting to really class it up, though.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 11
On 1/7/2019 at 12:37 PM, Wednesday-Addams said:

Amber is definitely cleaning her house-starting with the friidge-in which she is physically emptying every bottle of wine in there. Cue IG live in 321....

friends-broken-fridge-637x360.jpg

Except Joey is smarter.

Edited by monicageller
  • Love 10
On 1/1/2019 at 3:29 PM, druzy said:

Amber and NuMatt are in bed doing an Insta Live. NuMatt looks extra scary. It's just a picture not the link.

image.png.a97cc4ad59c8cb9b6afa194055e48526.png 

What I find most amusing about this is that they are not SITTING in bed, but LAYING in bed. Because, really, why sit when you can lie down? Goals!

Soon they will eventually be absorbed by the mattress.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Imagine the massive dumps that huge dog takes in the house. Then the fights over who's going to get up and clean it up...or not.

Are you talking about Andrew or their mastiff? Color me confused.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13