Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

On 6/8/2014 at 5:52 PM, Brooklynista said:

I'm wondering how many heart attacks Gary will have to suffer before he does something about his weight. Every scene of him seated it looks as if his fat is actively choking him.

As much as an asshole as he is, he's the one consistent in Leah's life. He has to do better.

I never even thought about that till you said it bc he’s still pretty young, but you’re right, his weight’s not healthy. Even at his age, if you’re that big, it really hurts your immune system and becomes harder to fight even fairly common illnesses like the flu, etc. and more prone to more serious illnesses like meningitis. 

Or has he already had a heart attack? I haven’t been keeping up! 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 2

Amber is a very unhappy person who does nothing to change her situation. She is one of those people who expects a pill, a boyfriend or money to magically transform her life. No girl, it takes work. Work that she does not want to invest in because it’s hard. 

Sweetie, life is hard, but we all show up and make the best of it. Ambers full time job while on hiatus should e taking care of her mental health and flipping the script of her life. She is lucky enough to have the time, resources and support to do that. Consider yourself very lucky Amber.

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

The cameras are "in her face" a few weeks a year, right?  What the Hell is this woman doing the rest of the time?  She hasn't taken a single class in ten years.  She hasn't worked or volunteered a whit (the online boutique was hers in name only).  She didn't even go in search of her men...they literally came to her doorstep.  Does she even walk her dogs around the block?  Jesus, woman.  Get off your ass, turn off social media, and do something besides whine about how horrible your life is.

Damn, I just realized everything above can also be applied to Catelynn.  Way to go, MTV.

I think that having MTV money has made Cate and Amber numb to what their lives could have been like without the fame and significant yearly checks. Life is hard for most people. It’s much harder without a 6 figure salary. Wake up!

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Amber, if it's working, you wouldn't be complaining about how much time Catelynn got off for her treatment. She's such a drama queen. I'm going to hell, but I'm going to say it. I don't think she has, or has ever had, post partum depression. She's just a lazy ass bitch who wants sympathy.

OMG Dr drew! You just don’t know! I’m on RTV ! I’m a celebrity and it’s complicated! I can’t just see a therapist or go to a support or humble myself! Like omg there is no way to help myself because it involves work and that is so not me! I mean, duh!?! Amber, get your shit together. Seriously.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

A fucking NANNY, wtf.

James is one lucky little guy to have TWO SAH parents AND a nanny. And it's not even like his parents are high society types who are busy with tennis dates at the club; charity work; or even like, a pottery class at the Y. While the nanny is taking care of James, Amber is lying in bed whining about how depressed she is and how mean people are to her on social media and nuMatt is waiting on Amber and posting goofy shit on SM.

I would love to hear from the IN nanny who works for these people. "No, neither one of them works. They're home the whole time I'm there. The mom pretty much stays in her bedroom; occasionally she'll yell for me to bring her something from the kitchen if the dad goes to the store or he's in the middle of a video game. The dad is nice. He mostly messes around on the computer or watches TV and he likes to make charcuterie boards. Yeah, I never heard of that either and at first I was like, 'Why is he putting slices of bologna and cheese cubes on a cutting board?,' but they're not bad."

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 17

So if she is such a great mom, why does she have a nanny? And really? She is paying someone to watch her kid while she claims to be a great fucking mother and does nothing all day except bitch about being depressed. This bitch is something else, she is too good to even take care of her own kid now.  She really does think she is someone and something, meanwhile she hasn't done a damn thing with her life except bitch about how she is coming across on TV and how depressed she is. The more people that quit watching this show and her antics the better. Because the only thing I see is some spoiled ass brat who can't mother the 2 children she has and can't deal with life because it is too mean to her. Karma is coming and the sooner the better.

• Love 15
18 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Amber, if it's working, you wouldn't be complaining about how much time Catelynn got off for her treatment. She's such a drama queen. I'm going to hell, but I'm going to say it. I don't think she has, or has ever had, post partum depression. She's just a lazy ass bitch who wants sympathy.

I agree. She saw all the attention Cate got when she "thought of every way to kill herself" and wanted some of that for herself. 

And I don't want to defend Cate and her therapy-addiction, but the reason Cate got "time off" was because she went to a treatment FACILITY. Cameras were not allowed there. Amber is too lazy to even do that. (Unless they could find a way to haul her couch to AZ.)

• Love 16
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

So if she is such a great mom, why does she have a nanny? And really? She is paying someone to watch her kid while she claims to be a great fucking mother and does nothing all day except bitch about being depressed. This bitch is something else, she is too good to even take care of her own kid now.  She really does think she is someone and something, meanwhile she hasn't done a damn thing with her life except bitch about how she is coming across on TV and how depressed she is. The more people that quit watching this show and her antics the better. Because the only thing I see is some spoiled ass brat who can't mother the 2 children she has and can't deal with life because it is too mean to her. Karma is coming and the sooner the better.

Yes! instead of being thankful for the opportunity shes been given with getting paid more than doctors for getting to lay down all day for a couple of weeks and talk about boo boo, she's complaining that life is so mean to her. She really doesn't have a clue.

• Love 12
On 12/18/2018 at 2:41 PM, Wednesday-Addams said:

Amber is a very unhappy person who does nothing to change her situation. She is one of those people who expects a pill, a boyfriend or money to magically transform her life. No girl, it takes work. Work that she does not want to invest in because it’s hard. 

Sweetie, life is hard, but we all show up and make the best of it. Ambers full time job while on hiatus should e taking care of her mental health and flipping the script of her life. She is lucky enough to have the time, resources and support to do that. Consider yourself very lucky Amber.

She needs impatient treatment.  She claims she can’t leave the baby but she’s not doing him any favors ignoring her significant symptoms of mental illness.  You need to get and stay healthy in order to care for your children properly.  She chose to go to 

prison but won’t go to a hospital?  Ridiculous.

• Love 7
On 12/15/2018 at 1:00 PM, Wednesday-Addams said:

Look, I’m not a Dr, so I can’t say whether these mental health issues are real or not. But it chaps at me that Amber and Cate fancy themselves MH advocates. Just because you have MH issues does not make you an expert or someone who can “help “ other people, especially when you are struggling to even help yourself. If Amber is suicidal, then she needs to call her Dr for immediate treatment-not post about it on SM.  And yes, I’m feeling crabby today.

I hate to say this, but I think Amber's talk of suicide is an attempt to get people to stop posting negative things about her, not an indication of how she truly feels.  But if she truly feels suicidal, she--or NuMatt--should get her ass to the doctor stat because serious suicidal ideation is never to be taken lightly (I'm not a Dr. either but sometimes I talk like one online).  Her major beef in life seems to me to be that she is not universally adored on SM.  Depression, even if you're not suicidal, is a serious disease and deserves serious treatment by qualified professionals, not charcuterie from a poseur.  So if Amber suffers from depression, she needs to get it treated and stop talking about it, and if she's suicidal she needs immediate treatment.

And she ought to close all her SM accounts, but this will never happen.

• Love 23

Someone asked Ambie on SM how she would support herself if she quit TM since she has never had a real job. Her reply was that she worked as a hostess at Steak n Shake at 16 yo working 15-25 hours a week, so I guess she has that going for her. Sending love and living the dream!

• Love 20

I am not on any SM and am in fact unsure of what is SM and what is not, so take this as the rant of a woman who may not know what she is talking about:

What the fuck, Amber?!!!  Being on SM is more valuable than getting paid $300,000 a year to let MTV film you lying around on your couch????

Being able to respond to The Haters and "the Trump fans"--I'd like to hear Amber expound on current-day American politics, btw--is worth $300,000 to you?  Three hundred thousand dollars a year for the foreseeable future?

Because people you don't know think you're a piece of worthless shit (and you are), you're willing to give up what I would dare to suggest is the easiest, best-paid "job" womankind has ever known?

You are mentally ill.  I'm just not sure it's depression you have.

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I am not on any SM and am in fact unsure of what is SM and what is not, so take this as the rant of a woman who may not know what she is talking about:

What the fuck, Amber?!!!  Being on SM is more valuable than getting paid $300,000 a year to let MTV film you lying around on your couch????

Being able to respond to The Haters and "the Trump fans"--I'd like to hear Amber expound on current-day American politics, btw--is worth $300,000 to you?  Three hundred thousand dollars a year for the foreseeable future?

Because people you don't know think you're a piece of worthless shit (and you are), you're willing to give up what I would dare to suggest is the easiest, best-paid "job" womankind has ever known?

You are mentally ill.  I'm just not sure it's depression you have.

Well, Amber is “special “....and a Damn Good Hostess!

• Love 5

It occurs to me, between the New Yorkers and the Trump fan remark, NuMatt is trying to Eliza Doolittle Amber.  Charcuterie, Eliza?  "Wot's at, perfesser Iggins?"

And maybe some of her depression comes from frustration at not being able to pick up kultur fast enough to suit NuMatt.  Amber's idea of "class" is making a public spectacle of "her daughter" shaving her legs for the first time--see, what really classes it up is that Amber made a Gift Pak out of the supplies, just like sophisticated moms do.  How long will NuMatt stick around when the MTV checks stop?  My bet is that he'll convince her not to quit--he at least understands what a sweet ride this is and that they should make it last as long as they can.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

How long will NuMatt stick around when the MTV checks stop?  My bet is that he'll convince her not to quit--he at least understands what a sweet ride this is and that they should make it last as long as they can.

That's exactly why he is with Amber. I don't believe he has "family money" nor do I believe that he has connections in Hollywood. He's not in Indiana pursuing his cinematography career. He's a grifter. A tall giant law breaking pretentious lazy sloth grifter.

Speaking of his cinematography career - what ever happened to that project he was working on with those 2 highschool looking students that appeared via Skype on last season's finale? 

• Love 18
On 12/19/2018 at 12:54 PM, ChristmasJones said:

Proudly doing my part since the scene when Jenelle pulled out her gun with Jace in the car.

I have been doing my part since Amber went after Farrah with her puckered up asshole mouth. But I did watch Jenelle's episode you mentioned. 

• Love 5
On 12/19/2018 at 10:58 AM, toodywoody said:

Seeing Amber prepare for that charity boxing match was refreshing.  She actually moved her body around and seemed to be enjoying herself.  I think she actually said at one point that she'd like to get back into boxing.  What is her excuse for not doing that?  When my children were tiny, I longed to get down to the Y and join an exercise class.  A few times I tried bringing my baby in with me, in her car seat sitting over against the wall, but it never worked out.  I imagine I was not alone in longing for someone at home like a nanny or another stay-at-home parent  so I could get out for an hour or two.  I'm sure Amber's depression would get better if not resolve if she engaged in some kind of regular, vigorous exercise--what's stopping her?  Why doesn't NuMatt enroll her in some community college courses, like English literature, so they have something to talk about besides how depressed she is.  Amber has resources very few new moms have, and she disdains them.

I think she gets off on SM largely because the slavering adulation of her fans comes largely from their envy of her situation.  I think Amber is someone who has never been envied for anything in her life until now, when she has money to live every slacker's dream life.

And I think this is exactly why she doesn't exercise or improve her mind.  She would not be the star of either class, and she knows it.  No one would long to be her, and that kind envy is what she lives for.  And it's why she can't tolerate criticism.

• Love 5

Hmmmm doesn't look to ppd in the picture. JC Andrew quit with the bs, all the talk about how great and wonderful she is. NO! And the shit she has gone through,  try being broke assholes and we would really see what she is made of then. And who the fuck connects to someone who has hardly or never worked and still bitches and moans and since when is she a fucking MOTHER to 2. She isn't to Leah or the baby. And shouldn't it say hurry up and get home to take care of my lazy ass and the baby too. I need more caricature boards. Yes I did that on purpose.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

4D191997-8CD6-44E4-9C59-34D9B59F060B.jpeg

Here’s the link to the article:

https://t.co/9kZrCqZHPy

Is it me or do Amber and Gypsy Rose Blanchard resemble each other, especially in the photo attached to the link to the article?

I have no idea how to do create/paste a side by side photo for comparison, but dear God, it was an instantaneous thought for me.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Bridget said:

Is it me or do Amber and Gypsy Rose Blanchard resemble each other, especially in the photo attached to the link to the article?

I have no idea how to do create/paste a side by side photo for comparison, but dear God, it was an instantaneous thought for me.

YES!!!

And I think that screen cap is from the previous (like 6+ months ago Dr. Drew special where she and Baby Huey phoned it in via Skype. 

• Love 3

This bitch! 

She needs to sue her fucking own self for those thoughts. 

She can't take any responsibility can she? Sue yourself mf, MTV is not the one responsible for your mental health, Cate's, Jenelle's, Leah's or any of the teen moms. Farrah,  Amber, Cate, Jenelle and Kail all have gotten too big for their britches and think they are above the law and that their shit doesn't stink, that's the problems they have. Cate and Amber are lazy ass blamers that want to blame everything on anyone and everything else. Own your shit, both are in their middle to late 20s and fucking own up to it, they both have the money and time to go to therapy and have it work, but both keep blaming others and don't do the work they need to. So cry me a river about all your hemorrhoids and your pretend fucking illnesses and mental health problems. 

I hope she does sue and gets her whiney ass fired. Fucking nut job. First it was Farrah and Simon fucking dogging Matt that she couldn't handle that shit. Now it is fucking MTV showing her like she always has been, a fucking whiney loser lazy fly off the handle c***.

• Love 8

So wait... am I missing something here?! Is Amber REALLY suing MTV? I thought it was a click bait rumor? 

If that bitch is even thinking about that l, well I guess she won’t be on the next season. Hopefully they’ll cancel due to poor ratings and homegirls can have something to really be depressed about. For instance, having to work a 9-5 when you have the flu yet alone “depressed in bed for days” because you’re out of sick days since you used them up when your child got sick or had doctor appointments.

Or maybe, not being able to keep up with all of the pesky bills while trying to pay for the necessities like frequent trips and rentals in LA. Amber is going to remember  get SMACKED in the face with what her life would’ve been and will be like had MTV not given her a golden goose egg for doing nothing but breathing on a mirror.

Cate and Amber wouldn’t be so consumed with mental health illnesses had they had a routine or a job and accomplishments to be proud of...

Now I’m not saying “get a job and you’ll be free or mental health” I’m just saying that I don’t BELIEVE these two actually suffer from real mental health. I believe Cate had some childhood trauma and the trauma from the adoption but not to the extreme that she’s taking it. Tyler said it himself, she’s a demotivator and always has been and just needs a valid excuse to stay a demotivated sloth.

Amber I believe is a bitch. Not bipolar, but I’m not a doctor. She may very well have bipolar but honestly I think she’s just a bitch that needs to justify why she hit Leah’s father so disgustingly.

Same thing with Kailyn declaring she was bipolar after hitting Javi — she hasn’t spoken about being bipolar since?!!! It was just something to get the sympathy and heat off of her for being abusive. Give it a label and people won’t stay mad and instead they will applaud you for your courage for telling the world about your diagnosis and your steps to help yourself. 🤢 

Disclaimer: I’m not saying bipolar or mental health isn’t real - I just don’t believe Amber and Cate. All the TM girls are spouting MH to validate all of the mistakes. I’ve made tons of mistakes in my early twenties but they weren’t viewed by America, I probably would have declared mental health myself to justify my college girl behavior 😉 

• Love 17
7 hours ago, Calm81 said:

So wait... am I missing something here?! Is Amber REALLY suing MTV? I thought it was a click bait rumor? 

If that bitch is even thinking about that l, well I guess she won’t be on the next season. Hopefully they’ll cancel due to poor ratings and homegirls can have something to really be depressed about. For instance, having to work a 9-5 when you have the flu yet alone “depressed in bed for days” because you’re out of sick days since you used them up when your child got sick or had doctor appointments.

Or maybe, not being able to keep up with all of the pesky bills while trying to pay for the necessities like frequent trips and rentals in LA. Amber is going to remember  get SMACKED in the face with what her life would’ve been and will be like had MTV not given her a golden goose egg for doing nothing but breathing on a mirror.

Cate and Amber wouldn’t be so consumed with mental health illnesses had they had a routine or a job and accomplishments to be proud of...

Now I’m not saying “get a job and you’ll be free or mental health” I’m just saying that I don’t BELIEVE these two actually suffer from real mental health. I believe Cate had some childhood trauma and the trauma from the adoption but not to the extreme that she’s taking it. Tyler said it himself, she’s a demotivator and always has been and just needs a valid excuse to stay a demotivated sloth.

Amber I believe is a bitch. Not bipolar, but I’m not a doctor. She may very well have bipolar but honestly I think she’s just a bitch that needs to justify why she hit Leah’s father so disgustingly.

Same thing with Kailyn declaring she was bipolar after hitting Javi — she hasn’t spoken about being bipolar since?!!! It was just something to get the sympathy and heat off of her for being abusive. Give it a label and people won’t stay mad and instead they will applaud you for your courage for telling the world about your diagnosis and your steps to help yourself. 🤢 

Disclaimer: I’m not saying bipolar or mental health isn’t real - I just don’t believe Amber and Cate. All the TM girls are spouting MH to validate all of the mistakes. I’ve made tons of mistakes in my early twenties but they weren’t viewed by America, I probably would have declared mental health myself to justify my college girl behavior 😉 

I agree with this all. I made plenty of mistakes, was a raging bitch, went off on people, etc., but I never claimed to be bipolar or had excuses. I owned up to my shit, still do. 

• Love 7

I can’t help but wonder if one of tI can’t help but think that one of those “nannies” is specifically for Amber to bring her Cracker Barrel meatloaf and Mac n cheese. Too depressed to leave The Bed and tend to James while she spends hours on IG with her Stans. M’okay.

And Andrew doing “business” on his laptop? Bitch, please. Andrew is escaping Life with Amber. This whole shitshow is ready to explode

Also, have not seen any photos of Amber celebrating Xmas with Leah- most likely because she is too depressed. Her Go Too Excuse. 

Fuck Amber and Fuck Andrew aka NuMatt, Sasquat

4 hours ago, teapot said:

well, obviously!  there *are* 24 hours in a day, you know...

I can’t help but but thinking that one of those nannies is for Amber. Nannie: bring nachos! Nannie: bring me Cracker Barrel! JFC Amber. Get out of bed and bond with your child!! And Andrew: quit surfing the Internet and bond with your wife-ish and child instead of pretending that you actually have a job. JFC these people!!!

• Love 6

My name is Amber, I can't care for either of my children, luckily I make enough money to hire a nanny while I lounge in bed obsessed with what others write about me. I do nothing all day everyday and think I am in the business and hired a nanny so I wouldn't be inconvenienced by my newborn. 

This hooker really thinks she is a superstar Mariah Carey wannabe with her manslave filling her head with shit. More people need to stop watching this shit because it has obviously made these young women think they are the next superstar. 

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

I find no redeeming qualities in Andrew.

I'm with you on that! A self proclaimed up-and-coming cinematographer who relocates from Los Angeles to Indiana? It's like a Fashion show with no Fashions. How dreadful!

• Love 13

Well, seeing as how Amber has not one but TWO nannies (lol, like how many days during summer she had Bew Bew) she’s spending money like she has an endless supply. This show is as dead as a door nail and she’s not setting up reserves. It was also foolish of Maci to get such a large house knowing she won’t be able to afford the upkeep and the property taxes once the show ends in 2019.

• Love 7