Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

05225e8476bb7acdd76009095478c4530468085.

If you need a laugh, Amber's crying on IG Live about being a good mom. It's better than tonight's episode. Parts 2-4 are double posts so just scroll down to the next post. I can't fix it ?‍♀️.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 8

She acts like she slipped up once 10 years ago. Only she has been slipping up as late as THIS season. Sorry not sorry Amber. You made your bed. And couch. She's damn mad over those couch comments. 

I can't believe how they were talking about not being able to handle a baby while they hold their infant. FFS take some responsible birth control and I'll stop commenting on your damn couch. 

That graphic HAS to be killing her! LOL

• Love 13

Why am I just now noticing her nose ring? Sure I have seen it, but how long has she had that done? If it has been while, ok, but that nose ring is looking oversized, out of place and like she clipped it on her fucking nose. And all I could focus on was her nose and her lipstick and how it was on crooked.

Hey Amber you put yourself out there. Sure you travel but you also never leave the bed or couch. And yes I am disgusting, but I am not threatening to beat people's asses, going off on rants, threatening people on camera, being a titty baby about new hires, or thinking my shit doesn't stink. Amber is all about herself and never thinks about how all the shit she has done is going to effect Leah, especially in her teen years and that is right around the corner. Anyone that doesn't agree with Amber gets trampled over and screamed at and I don't want to see that happen to Leah.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 11

Fuck Amber. “I see Leah whenever I see her!” she can say that sentence while defending why she’s a good mom????? I’m sorry but, good moms don’t “see them when I see them” as they are clinched to our asses so tightly that we have to stare at little fingers under the door while trying to take a shit FFS.

I understand if the roles were reversed it would be common for a dad to have visitation like Amber does, however, AMBER doesn’t keep her visitation schedule because she’s too depressed to get out of bed or on another trip somewhere with her dumbMatt and dumberMatt. She just doesn’t get it!!!!

She can’t keep blaming MTV. Save the crocodile tears. And FFS, No! Your employer doesn’t owe you an explanation for hiring new people with or without being on a reality tv show!!! If you don’t like the treatment or how you’re portrayed then QUIT!!! 

I can’t wait until she has to get a real job and tell her boss at her minimum wage job that she demands his/her respect and to approve all employee hires! ? 

• Love 20
11 hours ago, druzy said:

If you need a laugh, Amber's crying on IG Live about being a good mom. It's better than tonight's episode. Parts 2-4 are double posts so just scroll down to the next post. I can't fix it ?‍♀️.

eminemmom.jpg

eminemmom2.jpg

Also, is Leah at Amber's for her birthday yet Amber is spending the evening in bed/on the couch going off on what a great mom she is? If Leah is there, maybe she should interact with her....

• Love 15

I love how she keeps using the word "let". She LET us watch all her horrible behavior. Like we're all son enthralled we just HAD to see Amber pick up a dude at Wal-mart and let him change her babies diaper. Bitch, you're desperate and thirsty and sold your privacy so your sloth-ass could lay around all day and get paid. FUCK. OFF. 

• Love 21
5 hours ago, thebigboot said:

So MTV forced her to abuse her boyfriend, and be a horrible person in general? Learn something everyday.

It was the editing on this “real and raw” show! ?

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 8
On 11/14/2018 at 1:57 PM, ginger90 said:

It was the editing on this “real and raw” show! ?

The only thing raw about this show is that these dumb girls got raw dogged, got knocked up and then got on TV.   Seriously. Not one of them on either franchise has done anything noteworthy.  They were teen moms and now they are pushing 30 and....

• Love 11
11 hours ago, druzy said:

From the bed to the couch to the hammack. 

image.png.f36d25a40d738fff97d3e5a0445ef1f8.png

Man, Amber is always smiling bright when she locates a seating area. 

I can just see her shipwrecked and making all of the natives gather sticks to create her a couch. 

As a little game, everyone should pull out their camera roll and see what their average of images has them sitting versus standing or doing something active. ?

Out of 400 images on my camera roll I’m sitting in two of them. 1 was because I had my hubby take a photo of me with all of my cats on my lap with the caption “I’ve had to pee for two hours now but with cats on your lap you’re not allowed to move until they are ready to move” and one with my three year old napping on me for the first time in a long time due to her having a fever.

Otherthan that, all photos are of me and my family hiking, bowling, at the gym; a 5k and trick or treating two weeks ago.

With that said, you’d think Amber would try to avoid posting anymore photos of her sitting with her sloth reputation and all.

• Love 9

What options Amber 😂

Amber Portwood sat down with Dr. Drew at the taping for the season 9 special and he told her that he didn’t want her to leave the series, a source told Us Weekly exclusively. The source added that the audience at the reunion also showed their support and they were clapping for her and Amber started to cry. She was really emotional. She was weighing [her options].”

• Love 10

I really do think it's funny how every single mom from both teen mom series has threatened to leave the show at one point yet not one has left . They know once they leave they're gonna be in the gutter . 

• Love 24
19 hours ago, druzy said:

I like seeing the male perspective of a vasectomy as we see tons of post pregnancy stories. I bet women everywhere will be thinking “I don’t feel bad for you at least you can WALK after your procedure - that’s NOTHING compared to a delivery!” 😆

Serioulsy, though. Women go through sooooo much with their bodies that vasectomies should be one of the first options a doctor should discuss with a married couple before talking about women getting tubes tied or other procedures.

After I had my third child (I had a 3rd degree tear for all three) I had to wait until I was fully healed to get a procedure done to prevent pregnancies all the while thinking “hasn’t my body been through enough? My husband has barely had a hang nail since “we” started our family! HOPING he would offer to have a vasectomy; which he eventually did while in the waiting room waiting for my name to be called. So my response was “That’s a nice thought but we are already here.” 🙄

I have a lot more respect for Gary for doing this for THEM. Lol. I liked how Kristina spoke up and said “you did this for US” when he kept saying “I did this for you.” Lol

Wow! My feminism side shined a bit too bright in this post lol. Stopping now. 😘

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 15

I'm gonna need Amber to do just one segment where the first words out of her mouth aren't "It's hard being away from Leah but. . .” I swear to God, that's the first thing she says every. damn. time. she's on camera.

Edited by Cabarb
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Lather, rinse, repeat.....

487D3349-1C5F-4B0B-B391-DF283CF2D0F0.jpeg

Until he starts to piss me off then it will come out how evil and mean and how he beats her, lies to her and how he is a loser and the screaming will start and her puckered up lip face will be all over TV. You know this one....

On 11/13/2018 at 6:09 AM, ginger90 said:

Amber retweeted this:

CD90A1EC-01FA-4556-ADB2-8A360145A6F8.jpeg

I hate this shit from her. Like calm the fuck down slothy.

• Love 12

Wow she did clean up well. I wouldn't mind the nose ring if it were a stud or much smaller hoop. I can't rag on her eye wear. I have several pair and they all lay screwy, hence my photo! LOL! Drives my husband nuts when I look over them to read something. 

• Love 6

She sure can’t be original with nicknames. She’s already calling the baby  - booger, booger butt, and bubba. All the same names for poor Leah and her brother. 

She also claims her mastiff is 260 pounds. Like hell. I had a 200 pound St. Bernard, and that dog is less than half his size. Her boyfriend already weighs that much, why lie?

• Love 4

While I wish this moment wasn't filmed, I'm glad they are teaching her.   I was too embarrassed to go to my mom so the first time I shaved,  I used Vaseline as "shaving cream".   I still have a scar on my leg from that!  

• Love 4