Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

On 7/27/2020 at 1:47 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

One of my bff got me & another friend a Cameo from Teen Witch herself Robyn Lively & it was epic and wonderful and you cannot TOP THAT!!!! 

Ahem...pardon me...

Literally willing to risk his life. One Google search will tell you that bitch wielded a machete. I know that's only one of her many psychotic, and violent episodes, but bitch. Wielded. A. Machete. 

Makes us responsible machete owners look

bad

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

One of my bff got me & another friend a Cameo from Teen Witch herself Robyn Lively & it was epic and wonderful and you cannot TOP THAT!!!! 

That.  Is.  Awesome.

and I’m sure you’re “never gonna be the same again!” 

• Love 5
(edited)

Not meaning to downplay the loss of a pet, if that’s what she’s saying, but this is Amber. Lost everything......? How about her children?

DFD6A1CC-83B0-4B54-A4A9-8808F7A0073F.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 6
On 8/24/2020 at 10:13 AM, druzy said:

Amber hasn't been paying her HOA fees. She's being sued.

image.thumb.png.a2f65261263853fec9938656e9d94064.png

I'm NEVER on Amber's side but I fucking hate HOAs. They make me want to paint my house purple and decorate my yard with car parts.

(That's still not an excuse to not pay them, of course.)

Edited by mamadrama
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9

Ahem...pardon me...

That.Is.Awesome. 

I can still quote all the words from Top That and We Like Boys. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I'm NEVER on Amber's side but I fucking hate HOAs. They make me want to paint my house purple and decorate my yard with car parts.

(That's still not an excuse to not pay them, of course.)

I feel the same! But I would never belong to one so I won’t have to deal with it.

• Love 9

“Special man” I died laughing

oh good Amberlina is alive! 

does she even care about her kids? Or it’s a ploy to punish Andrew. 

0D7F095D-4E2B-41DD-AB07-4AD5940BC750.jpeg

2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Why would this involve a restraining order?

Andrew didn’t let Amber see James when she had visitation.

• Useful 2

This thread is so quiet.  When is the last time she posted anything?  I know we joke about her melting into her couch cushions, but it’s been so long since she’s done anything it might be time for the police to do a welfare check and crowbar her out of her bed.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Booger666 said:

This thread is so quiet.  When is the last time she posted anything?  I know we joke about her melting into her couch cushions, but it’s been so long since she’s done anything it might be time for the police to do a welfare check and crowbar her out of her bed.

Ask, and ye shall receive! She went on some sort of social media rant (not sure which platform. I saw it on TeenMamaDrama instagram). She called Gary & Kristina two-faced liars about some stuff said on the episode. She is a psycho. 

• Love 2

I saw on Ashley's Reality Amber's bit about how she supposedly gave the Shirleys $500 to clean her house and another $700 and "it wasn't even child support." Is she caught up with child support? Do they take it straight out of her Teen Mom check now? If she owes child support then any money she gives Gary is for child support. And cleaning her sty? Er, house? I would believe they came and hosed out Amber's pen because they didn't want Leah staying in actual filth and dog shit when she is with her birth giver. Then the Instagram rant? Totally inappropriate. Gary has been the only stable force in his daughter's life for her entire life and Amber goes an a public platform and says such disgusting things about her daughter's beloved  father and stepmother when her daughter is more than old enough to know and read what's being said plus all the other kids at her school. Amber is a horrible mother and is setting Leah up for an enormous Amber sized fall. I would call Amber a pig except pigs are useful and clean creatures which is the exact opposite of Amber. She's more a Jenelle or a Swamp Monster David. How many dogs have died under her "care."

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Once again laying in bed. And when was this suppose to happen if the old producer saw it? 

First off, she needs to quit airing her and Gary's bs on social media. Their daughter doesn't need to see or hear any of it no matter what it is or what happened. Second off, here she goes again, when someone makes her look bad, she goes and loses her shit. Third, Gary and Christina just need to cut their loses with her and go on about their business, she doesn't even drive, so she would never get her ass off her bed to see her own daughter. Fourth, if they cleaned her house,  wtf is she doing? The show hasn't been on, so wtf is she doing and so busy with all day that she can't clean her own fucking house.  This hooker will never change and the more that Leah sees the more she will understand and want next to nothing to do with her lazy ass drugged up mom.

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2021/01/31/amber-portwoods-ex-andrew-glennon-fires-back-with-record-of-teen-mom-og-stars-multiple-cancelled-visits-with-son-after-she-accuses-andrew-of-violating-custody-order/

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2021/01/29/teen-mom-dad-gary-shirley-says-he-is-taking-a-step-back-from-amber-portwood-after-she-calls-him-wife-kristina-liars-two-faced-in-online-rant/

She is like a teenager, going online to post some shit. Grow up, you have 2 kids that don't need to be reading this shit,  now or later. And as far as Christina needing some money, yeah they probably do, and I don't fault her for cleaning up after a lazy mf who clearly is in bed recording some dumb rant because someone had the nerve to tell the truth about Amber.

Good for Gary for taking a step back from her and good for him for admitting that he's tried and just doesn't know how to coparent with her anymore.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Amber Portwood demands overnight visits with son James.

State guidelines change when the child turns 3.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/14080535/teen-mom-amber-portwood-demands-overnight-visits-custody-james

For November, she allegedly requested they postpone visitation twice because she felt sick and once because of the weather. Andrew postponed twice because James was ill. 

As for December, Amber allegedly canceled three times because of “poor weather,” once because she felt sick and once because she had a conflicting appointment. 

Seriously.  She’s disgusting.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Why would Amber want overnight custody of a toddler? She can't even handle an overnight visit with her 12-year-old (who's more mature than she is). Maybe her plan is to have Leah and James over concurrently so Leah can look after him?

• Love 7
9 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Why would Amber want overnight custody of a toddler? She can't even handle an overnight visit with her 12-year-old (who's more mature than she is). Maybe her plan is to have Leah and James over concurrently so Leah can look after him?

For some people I think it’s the idea of being a bad parent more than the acts of being a good parent that motivates them. They don’t want to think of themselves as bad parents but they also don’t want to actually be parents so they do this shit of demanding custody but not following though. Or having custody but dumping the kid on relatives all the time. Or just ignoring the kid but screaming about being “a damn good mom!”

• Love 8
(edited)

Is that for real? Amber got accepted to Purdue? Amber took the SAT/ACT and filled out a college application? I'm assuming it's some kind of extension program that accepts anyone with a GED (even if they got it in gel). I guess she's planning to major in psychology since she's a "mental health advocate" (according to her IG bio). How does it work for someone with clearly un/undertreated mental illness(es) to be a mental health advocate? Does staging a scene where you talk about mental health with some random "advocate" on your reality show in between scenes of you acting, well--crazy--on and off screen count as "advocacy"?

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 9

It’s likely something called Perdue University Global. It’s an online program and everyone is accepted. It’s not the regular university. I read about it on another website. It’s like when actors say they got a Harvard degree and you find out they went to a three week certificate program anyone with $25k can attend. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 4
(edited)

I wonder if she really believes she was accepted to the regular university?  She isn’t the brightest and she is definitely delusional, but heck who would have thought 10 years ago she would STILL be sitting on her couch or laying in bed and collecting a big paycheck!?  

Edited by MaddyMaeboxerbabe
Typo!
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

She doesn't have the dedication that it takes to go to college. She can't even be dedicated to her visitation agreements to see her kids that she is a 'damn good mom to. She will miss assignments thinking she can just do them whenever or that she can get a make up test or assignment.  She will miss assignments because she is sick. She's always claimed that excuse for not seeing her kids. She's sick because she's using, I've seen the kids I use to work with take too much shit partying and have to call in because they were 'sick'. College is hard work and she can't even go pick up her own groceries or drive herself around.  

• Love 13
2 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

It’s likely something called Perdue University Global. It’s an online program and everyone is accepted. It’s not the regular university. I read about it on another website. It’s like when actors say they got a Harvard degree and you find out they went to a three week certificate program anyone with $25k can attend. 

Like Tyra Banks' Harvard Business School "degree" that was actually a nine week certificate program! 😄

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2194826/Harvard-Business-School-graduate-Tyra-Banks-critics-qualification-short-course-certificate-instead-degree.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

• LOL 5
(edited)
9 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I wonder if she really believes she was accepted to the regular university?  She isn’t the brightest and she is definitely delusional, but heck who would have thought 10 years ago she would STILL be sitting on her couch or laying in bed and collecting a big paycheck!?  

I doubt that Amber knows the difference (or cares). I can only imagine that someone told her, "Hey, if you want to study psychology, there's this great program at Perdue that you can get into. You don't have to take any entrance exams or anything. It costs $X per semester." and Amber thought it would sound good and didn't think much about how or whether she'd do the work.

8 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Maybe Gary and Kristin will do her degree for her. Group effort!

I think she's TOL if she counts on them to do her homework. She'd be better off waiting a few years and getting Leah to do it.

Edited by TheRealT
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4