Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

This picture is kinda cute:

And then there's this one:

Also from the article:

As it turns out, Glennon arrived a "few weeks later" and "he's been with her ever since. It's been a longer stay than either of them expected."

That's sounds pretty typical for Ambie.

• Love 18

And this: 

Because of his profession, our source says he's typically "gig to gig," adding, "Right now, he has the time off to spend in Indianapolis."

Amazing how Amber's men can just drop "working" at the drop of a hat to come to Indiana and film. Also, is this guy staying in her shit filled home rental? Wouldn't this be a run for the hills sign? That Teen Mom guest money must be real good. I have a feeling the fame whore will be strong with this one. Agreeing to film with her after knowing her for a few months, with her just coming out of a relationship. Pretty soon he'll be shilling waist trainers and diet pills on Instagram like Mackenzie ( Ryan's wife.)

• Love 17

Well another man with no real job.  What the heck is a gig to gig?  Sounds like a bit is thrown to him ever so often because of his name.

I still want to know what he's coming into this relationship with.  His net worth. 

Funny when I googled his name and net worth nothing came up.  Mighty unusual because anybody else in the industry surely has some kind of net worth.  This guy..nada!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Why the heck does she have shoes wedged up between the wall-lamp-dresser (but nowhere near the floor?) like that? I'm so confused. 

The only thing I can figure is so the dogs don't pee on or tear them up?  That doesn't make much sense but it's all I got.

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Why the heck does she have shoes wedged up between the wall-lamp-dresser (but nowhere near the floor?) like that? I'm so confused. 

The only time I've done something like that is because we were banging so hard that furniture in the bedroom shook up against the wall and we didn't want to wake up the kiddo. 

Looks like he's already spending time with Leah and identifying items for Amber to purchase for him. 

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Well another man with no real job.  What the heck is a gig to gig?  Sounds like a bit is thrown to him ever so often because of his name.

I still want to know what he's coming into this relationship with. 

Gig to gig -- in his industry, you don't have steady work. You'll film for a few weeks and then wait for the next job. 

What does he come with? Grandpa has some Marilyn Monroe stories. 

• Love 5

So Amber can never just spend one on one time with her daughter!? Bond with her since she hardly sees her? 

Typical trash bitch, bringing a man that she has only known a couple of months, around her daughter. She is such a disgusting excuse of a person, it's no wonder she gets along with Garbage Pail Kail so well. 

• Love 16
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:59 PM, Jeanne222 said:

I still want to know what he's coming into this relationship with.  His net worth. 

Funny when I googled his name and net worth nothing came up.  Mighty unusual because anybody else in the industry surely has some kind of net worth.  This guy..nada!

I called it. Here is my post from the previous page from last week:

How do we know this guy has a solid career? He might be one of those production crew employees who is *gasp* a contracted employee much like Amber. There are a lot of people who are independent contractors on production crews in Los Angeles. They tend to be in between jobs. That is why some of them tend to have other jobs to cover for the times they are not working on production. 

• Love 10

I am not going to click on the link so could be missing something ,but is 8000 in debt really any different than many people with credit card and other minor debts?  I am not saying it is great to have debt, but I think you could find many people in America with similar debt and they aren't living a crazy life.  

• Love 15
33 minutes ago, alexa said:

I am not going to click on the link so could be missing something ,but is 8000 in debt really any different than many people with credit card and other minor debts?  I am not saying it is great to have debt, but I think you could find many people in America with similar debt and they aren't living a crazy life.  

Yeah that's well within many people's "typical life debt"- if you have a car note that could be $8k right there, never mind credit cards, a house or student loans!

• Love 11

I took one for the team and clicked. Quoted from the article:

In court papers obtained from the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder, collection service Sequoia Concepts INC. hit Glennon, 33, with a judgment for $8,969.08 on January 8, 2008.

• Love 4

A collection agency debt of $8,000+ change is kinda petty. Give us some good dirt lol. 

I will say this, he has a nice smile but the dude wears clothes too many sizes too big for him ...what's he trying to hide? Lol. 

"Breaking news Amber's new boyfriend Andrew Glennon is hiding something big from the Teen Mom OG viewers and it could be very big...Dunlap's disease!" ???

So far this guy is boring me and Amber now has another guy in-between jobs. Snooze. What does he see in HER???? Because on paper he seems alright. Keep digging my PTV sleuths ...I know you can score some good shit. ????‍♀️

Edited by Calm81
Autocorrect placed Joe in place of Now ...wtf?
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Well, he didn't show for court yesterday:

click to read more comments

$29.49 in child support a month???? You are a triple loser if you can't even pay that to the mother of your child and get in arrears. A box of diapers costs that much and won't last a month. 

How old is her child? Anyone know? 

• Love 13

Oh hell naw!!! $29.49 a month? What judge ordered that originally?? If I were the mom I'd say keep your $30 bucks. Insult.

I pay $29.99 for a box of pampers the 72-108 count. So she technically can't even get a good size package of diapers (the box is actually cheaper than buying those soft packages if you break down the per diaper cost).

He's a fool for posting all of those photos of corvettes, expensive watches, poker "winnings", music memorabilia, and bragging about "owning" an upper class house. What the ever loving fuck was his grifter ass thinking when he has a plethora of angry baby mommas looking for a check for their hungry children.

Matt you made your sloppy bed now you can enjoy the karma. You were brought into a rich lifestyle for us to watch you slither further down a rabbit hole...further than your former but future broke ass has ever been in. 

I'll wave at you as I serve your dinner mates at the food kitchen next thanksgiving. You don't think your cousin will offer you his couch now that you have no show, did ya?

Karma. Karma. Karma.

I just hope he doesn't make money from sleazy celeb gossip websites. I want to see him broker than broke.

Edited by Calm81
Autocorrect put heck instead of check and hubby instead of hungry
  • Love 11

The famewhore is strong with this one: 

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/amber-portwood-is-so-happy-with-new-boyfriend-andrew-glennon-w499642

Glennon chimed in that he was nervous about contacting the reality star at first. “It was definitely butterflies there, but again, as we started talking, strangely I felt so comfortable, which was amazing,” the lighting technician told Us. "I feel like that's hard to find."

Sure Jan. 

P.s. Amber: Take your makeup setting off of shit stain. 

Edited by LunaMia
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, LunaMia said:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/amber-portwood-is-so-happy-with-new-boyfriend-andrew-glennon-w499642

Glennon chimed in that he was nervous about contacting the reality star at first. “It was definitely butterflies there, but again, as we started talking, strangely I felt so comfortable, which was amazing,” the lighting technician told Us. "I feel like that's hard to find."

Sure Jan. 

Oh Andy...I gave you a chance and look what you do. How does Ambie not see this?

• Love 7
8 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Oh Andy...I gave you a chance and look what you do. How does Ambie not see this?

I know right!? And he is attending the VMA's with her. ?

I don't know why but I thought someone that worked behind the camera for reality television would be less than thrilled about being front and center in front of the camera. Amazing that Amber attracts these camera whores so easily, no shy or private one in the bunch. 

• Love 9
15 hours ago, LunaMia said:

Sure Jan. 

Lighting technician? No wonder he is between jobs. LOL @ the shit stain comment. 

Amber is so damn desperate. I am sure this one is filling her big head with all his Hollywood talk, celebs he knows, his family's wealth and their input in the world of movie-making. *gag*  It is sure a step-up from Matt and his talk about being a former addict. 

Speaking of Matt, for someone who claimed he bought their house, notice neither one of them is fighting or mentioning the house? Usually when people break up, the first thing that happens is fighting over ownership of the home or at least, it gets put up for sale with the former partners splitting the proceeds. I wish someone would tweet that to Amber and ask her how is it she is able to maintain that home and why isn't Matt putting up a fight for it? Both of them are lying sacks of shit. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Lighting technician? No wonder he is between jobs. LOL @ the shit stain comment. 

Amber is so damn desperate. I am sure this one is filling her big head with all his Hollywood talk, celebs he knows, his family's wealth and their input in the world of movie-making. *gag*  It is sure a step-up from Matt and his talk about being a former addict. 

Speaking of Matt, for someone who claimed he bought their house, notice neither one of them is fighting or mentioning the house? Usually when people break up, the first thing that happens is fighting over ownership of the home or at least, it gets put up for sale with the former partners splitting the proceeds. I wish someone would tweet that to Amber and ask her how is it she is able to maintain that home and why isn't Matt putting up a fight for it? Both of them are lying sacks of shit. 

Aaaa I don't think either of them own the house.  It's a rental and the landlord was raising a fit a few months back because of the condition it is in.  The renters, Matt and Amber let the dogs chew and pee.  I assume somebody paid somebody for damages.  As far as I know Matt only left a rent bill month to month. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Aaaa I don't think either of them own the house.  It's a rental and the landlord was raising a fit a few months back because of the condition it is in.  The renters, Matt and Amber let the dogs chew and pee.  I assume somebody paid somebody for damages.  As far as I know Matt only left a rent bill month to month. 

I was being sarcastic. I know it is a rental. I was just mentioning how those two made a big deal about owning the home and now, neither one has mentioned it at all.  My mentioning Twitter, I was pointing out how their lies should be thrown at Amber. 

• Love 8

Amber claims they didn't really talk while filming MBC, but that he had a little "crush" on her the entire time, and pursued her after it was over. Now I've never watched that show, but I understand the premise. It's a bunch of yelling, crying, accusing, crying, fighting, crying, and repeat. What character trait could she have possibly shown during this time that would attract a dude???? (A normal, functioning dude, that is.)

• Love 19
35 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Amber claims they didn't really talk while filming MBC, but that he had a little "crush" on her the entire time, and pursued her after it was over. Now I've never watched that show, but I understand the premise. It's a bunch of yelling, crying, accusing, crying, fighting, crying, and repeat. What character trait could she have possibly shown during this time that would attract a dude???? (A normal, functioning dude, that is.)

would "like" more if I could. Honestly, I can't imagine MBC showed Amber's best qualities. Maybe it was her inability to recognize a grifter and willingness to bankroll Matt.  Why can't she just take a break?

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Plus she tweeted this during her stay there.

“I’ve literally let this house consume me and set my anger off more than I could ever imagine! I know my limits and I’m at the end!!!”

So this guy watched her exhibit her anger on numerous occasions throughout the recording of the MBC show and somehow developed a "crush on her"?

• Love 10

That dress is everything wrong with fashion rolled into one. The texture reminds me of this 70s couch my grandparents had in their family room before they re-did it. Way too much cleavage. The choker! the see through material revealing her slip/short brown dress. Too tight with long sleeves. Egads, it hurts me eyes. 

• Love 8

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to the ratio of Amber's pictures of her/her man vs Leah/Amber with Leah? I'm going with 20 to 1. When's the last time she even saw her daughter? She's basically a deadbeat mother, despite all of her protests to the contrary.

• Love 12

My annoyance for her is getting far beyond snarking. She needs to STOP getting paid to be an unfit mother!! 

Is this what our world has become? Get treated like a celebrity with a trip to the VMAs to wear expensive dresses and pose on the red carpet because you got knocked up, went to prison for drugs and now continuing your role as a deadbeat mother???

She's getting paid more than many hard working people with Master's degrees and flaunting how she was "only in the 11th row" of an awards show.

MTV shut this shit down. Bring them back to their original 30k per season salaries or be done with them. 

For several years I've been watching losers make money that most of us would dream to have, and take vacations we all save up for a few years to take.

Nathan, UBT, Jenelle, Matt, Amber and more are living lives that should ONLY be attainable for those that worked hard for it and not for those that abandoned their children or were violent towards women. I feel sick.

I really don't know what triggered my response just now as I was just watching that 10 second clip of Amber's boyfriend in a bathrobe by the fireplace and I just got to thinking WHERE IS HER FUCKING DAUGHTER????????

She's constantly TOO DEPRESSED to see her daughter but when she's in a great mood it's spent BEING "in LOVE" with the next scrotum sack that bounces her way. So which is it Amber? You're too depressed to see her BEFORE but now you're too caught up in new love to see her NOW. Fuck. When you're feeling mentally healthy you're with dicks or on vacation without her.

Get her ass working a real working class job because she doesn't deserve to have so much comfort in her life...comfort should be reserved for hard working and caring people but what am I talking about?? When has money gone solely to good people in the first place. I'm wasting my time being upset.

I'm honestly not that upset lol. I just needed to vent because it's healthy to vent out the emotions instead of bottling them up and losing your shit over small stuff. 

I have three kids that I love more than life itself and cried last week as I rubbed my two year old daughter's head with a wet cloth as I prayed for her fever to go back down (it wasn't high enough for the ER but high enough to leave her with discomfort and I want my child comfortable ?).

I hate leaving my son at kindergarten because I want to watch every new experience he is experiencing with being in school but I know I have to let him fly from the nest and can't volunteer/chaperone his class each day as I work. 

My oldest is always busy with her band rehearsals and class that I cherish the five minutes of chit chatting we do before she leaves for the school bus at 6 am in the morning and AMBER can go MONTHS without seeing her daughter because of a BOOOOOOYYYFRIIIIIIIEEEEEND (Barbara TM2).

And don't tell me "mental" issues she's going through because my mother has some of the same issues she has and stayed with ALL FIVE of us kids while working blue collar jobs.

She needs to own up to the fact that what bond she had with Leah broke when she went to prison and that it's hard to re establish the bond after being released.

If she'd own up to that then maybe I would be a little more understanding but all she does is fake cry over everything and guilt poor Leah when she doesn't treat her like the mother she never was to her (Christmas ornament gate) instead of admitting she wasn't into the whole mothering thing. I mean she did say in 16&P that she never wanted kids.

I feel like I should apologize for all the things I'm saying because I feel like they came out of the air. Lol. These asshats don't effect my day to day life I'm just feeling sad for Leah is all because she's such a sweet girl that deserves more and luckily Gary married Kristina HER REAL mother.

Vent over.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

My annoyance for her is getting far beyond snarking. She needs to STOP getting paid to be an unfit mother!! 

Is this what our world has become? Get treated like a celebrity with a trip to the VMAs to wear expensive dresses and pose on the red carpet because you got knocked up, went to prison for drugs and now continuing your role as a deadbeat mother???

She's getting paid more than many hard working people with Master's degrees and flaunting how she was "only in the 11th row" of an awards show.

MTV shut this shit down. Bring them back to their original 30k per season salaries or be done with them. 

For several years I've been watching losers make money that most of us would dream to have, and take vacations we all save up for a few years to take.

Nathan, UBT, Jenelle, Matt, Amber and more are living lives that should ONLY be attainable for those that worked hard for it and not for those that abandoned their children or were violent towards women. I feel sick.

I really don't know what triggered my response just now as I was just watching that 10 second clip of Amber's boyfriend in a bathrobe by the fireplace and I just got to thinking WHERE IS HER FUCKING DAUGHTER????????

She's constantly TOO DEPRESSED to see her daughter but when she's in a great mood it's spent BEING "in LOVE" with the next scrotum sack that bounces her way. So which is it Amber? You're too depressed to see her BEFORE but now you're too caught up in new love to see her NOW. Fuck. When you're feeling mentally healthy you're with dicks or on vacation without her.

Get her ass working a real working class job because she doesn't deserve to have so much comfort in her life...comfort should be reserved for hard working and caring people but what am I talking about?? When has money gone solely to good people in the first place. I'm wasting my time being upset.

I'm honestly not that upset lol. I just needed to vent because it's healthy to vent out the emotions instead of bottling them up and losing your shit over small stuff. 

I have three kids that I love more than life itself and cried last week as I rubbed my two year old daughter's head with a wet cloth as I prayed for her fever to go back down (it wasn't high enough for the ER but high enough to leave her with discomfort and I want my child comfortable ?).

I hate leaving my son at kindergarten because I want to watch every new experience he is experiencing with being in school but I know I have to let him fly from the nest and can't volunteer/chaperone his class each day as I work. 

My oldest is always busy with her band rehearsals and class that I cherish the five minutes of chit chatting we do before she leaves for the school bus at 6 am in the morning and AMBER can go MONTHS without seeing her daughter because of a BOOOOOOYYYFRIIIIIIIEEEEEND (Barbara TM2).

And don't tell me "mental" issues she's going through because my mother has some of the same issues she has and stayed with ALL FIVE of us kids while working blue collar jobs.

She needs to own up to the fact that what bond she had with Leah broke when she went to prison and that it's hard to re establish the bond after being released.

If she'd own up to that then maybe I would be a little more understanding but all she does is fake cry over everything and guilt poor Leah when she doesn't treat her like the mother she never was to her (Christmas ornament gate) instead of admitting she wasn't into the whole mothering thing. I mean she did say in 16&P that she never wanted kids.

I feel like I should apologize for all the things I'm saying because I feel like they came out of the air. Lol. These asshats don't effect my day to day life I'm just feeling sad for Leah is all because she's such a sweet girl that deserves more and luckily Gary married Kristina HER REAL mother.

Vent over.

A thousand likes!

Don't apologize, I'm sure you just articulated what many of us on here feel. 

4 hours ago, druzy said:

I hope that's his resume he is drafting.

Haha! His resume in crayon.

This is the closest thing Amber has seen to a Kid coloring on the floor.

• Love 12

Is Amber still in LA? She was on Daily Pop today and that show usually airs live, except they repeat the first hour the second hour- if that makes sense.

@Calm81 Bravo for your post! 

Amber's boyfriend's past

Amber Portwood went from dating liar Matt Baier to stalker Andrew Glennon. RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that the Teen Mom OG star’s new man was hit with a restraining order against his ex-girlfriend.

Get to Know What Psoriatic Arthritis Is

In the order of protection obtained from the Superior Court of Los Angeles, Glennon’s ex-girlfriend, who Radar has chosen not to name, filed a restraining order against him on October 30, 2013.

Glennon’s ex requested he stay at least 100 yards from her at her home, place of work and vehicle. She also asked that her dog be protected in the order.

She explained that they dated for over three years before she ended their relationship in March 2013.

“I broke up with him and he was very upset,” she wrote. “[He] hid my keys as I had to leave out of fear. The next day he wouldn’t leave [my] apartment until my dad threatened to call the police.”

She changed her locks and moved his stuff out of the apartment. But the nightmare had only just begun, as he began contacting her five months later.

“In May, he showed up uninvited and after I asked him to leave he secretly let the air out of my tire till it was flat,” she wrote. “On my birthday, [he] showed up at my work under a false name delivering flowers. Security at my work turned him away.”

She then accused him of “calling, texting, emailing obsessively and emailing threatening statements.”

She also claimed that he hacked her iTunes account and installed Find My iPhone, which is a GPS tracker, on her phone.

“I suspect he vandalized my neighbors car that was using my parking spot over night,” she wrote. In an email sent to her, her neighbor claimed someone broke into the car and keyed “f**k u.”

But he didn’t stop there, as she claimed he “threw rocks at my window and smiled and laughed when he saw me look.”

“He is extremely tall and large at 6’7″ 315 lbs,” she wrote. “His behavior is escalating and I am very scared.”

In the request, she included an “obsessive email” he sent her of a poem.

One of the lines read, “You were my first love and my true love, that will always be so. After all of the heartache, sadness and never-ending pain, I know. You and I had something special that will never change. Because I love you and loving someone else will always seem strange.”

In Glennon’s response to the protection order, he agreed to the conditions she requested.

“I lived with [her] for three years, we had a falling out,” he explained in the court docs. “I tried to get her back via flowers and cards. I didn’t hear back from her and was served with an order to appear here. I am determined to fulfill all requests made by [her] and this court. I have moved on and have buried myself in my work.”

Her request for a domestic violence restraining order was granted for a period of three years. It expired on October 30, 2016.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 9