Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

On 2017-7-3 at 10:28 PM, lexiexx said:

Amber is just trying to save face.  She knows she is renting.  And last week she said she would leave and didn't like it. Now it's her house and she wants to fight for it?  Okay.  

She has no case against him anyway   She's the one who gave him access to her money, it wouldn't surprise me if it was only his name on the accounts.    And she allowed him to flip those houses in his name.  Amber tries to be a bad bitch but I think she underestimated Matt.

Oh yeah, he played her but good.

• Love 5
On 2017-6-19 at 4:58 PM, MissMel said:

Thank you.  I didn't have the words to describe how I feel today.  I've taken two naps and I'm already ready for bed.  

She's not.  Lol If she were, she'd be asleep by now.  

Seriously, I'm so tired.  It was one conversation with one person.  I don't know how people can do this for a living.  HUGE props to all that do.  HUGE!

You know what MISSMEL? The people who have you in their lives are really pretty lucky people:)

On 2017-6-20 at 1:02 AM, mamadrama said:

Yeah, you're on track with your response. It's hard to say how much he has made because we don't know what his original contract was and whether he received an advance. Technically speaking, however, he'd probably receive around 15% of Kindle price. (His publisher would receive 70% since it is priced over $0.99 and then they would keep 85% of THAT.) He'd most like get 5% of the paperback retail price. Unless he received a big advance, he most likely hasn't seen any money. To be honest, I'd be surprised if he received an advance. They are getting rarer and rarer these days. And he was probably cocky enough to think he didn't need one. If he DID get an advance, we know he hasn't earned enough back to pay it off yet. Different companies have different ways of handling that. Most of the time, though, they just write it off as a loss for taxes. 

Has everyone on here read your books but me?

Can you name them? I would love to read your work!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mittsigirl said:

You know what MISSMEL? The people who have you in their lives are really pretty lucky people:)

Has everyone on here read your books but me?

Can you name them? I would love to read your work!

There are a few people on this board who have figured me out or sent me PMs and gone from there. :-) If you want to PM me then I'll be glad to send you to my site. I try not to use my real name on here. I say some awful shit about people and I'm afraid of their rabid fans. 

• Love 11

Yeah, well, you know...Amber became a BOSS LADY without no college education!  So she probably is one of those people who doesn't see the point- since her life has turned out so well without it!

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Did I hear or read somewhere that Matt is also a drug abuser?  That would make a great pairing for Amber. 

Matt, himself, has said this. I, personally, don't believe he was ever an addict. Why? I think he has a history of inventing issues to get him closer to vulnerable women. I can't remember the exact details, but he once lied about being a victim of sexual abuse to get close to, and manipulate, a woman who was an advocate for sexual abuse victims. Something like that. So I see him as this total pariah; getting close to girls, figuring out their stories, then trying to make himself seem just like them. 

16 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I will say she has stopped going crazy on Gary.  Remember the days.  Has Gary matured that much since his marriage to Kristina who seems pretty level headed.  I keep waiting for the old Amber to really go at him but so far that hasn't happened.

That's because Matt's in the picture, and he's taking all of her attention. She has time for a few quippy comments about his hat or why Kristina is settling for him - but she won't full out lose it on him until she's done with Matt for good and waiting for the next loser to sidle up. 

15 hours ago, MissMel said:

Oh, that whole conversation got on my nerves.  "Is he on the deed(lease)?"  "yeah"  "Well..."  "It's my house!  My money paid for it!"  

Yea, she thinks that's enough. But it doesn't really matter. If both their names are on it, they both have claim to it. If we just said, "Yea, you paid for it, so you get it" - homemakers would never stand a chance in court. 

• Love 15

So what was the big dramatic thing she forgot? Her nightly, well-angled selfies for fans? That the new dog was in the tub and never got out?  Geez, with all the drama you'd think she left Leah in the corvette in the garage with the motor still running (that's hard to even type because I thing Amber is always one heartbeat away from that kinda thing).  

• Love 4

Amber is surely tiring.  I notice all of a sudden she has this wonderful family she must include in her wedding.  Brother maybe, mother not much, cousin shows up occasionally for a MTV paycheck.  Who else is contained in her adoring family???

• Love 3

Her father died, and she and her mother have a pretty bad relationship, I think. I've never been impressed with Amber's mother.

I don't really know of any friends Amber ever had, even in the early days.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Her father died, and she and her mother have a pretty bad relationship, I think. I've never been impressed with Amber's mother.

I don't really know of any friends Amber ever had, even in the early days.

She admitted she has no friends. Oh boy ....  I guess she's not including her friend that went with her to check out wedding dresses?  Maybe they are more Matt's friends now.  

I'll bet really the only non-relatives in her life IRL are Matt and production people. 

• Love 6

Ambers brother has appeared in a few episodes.  Neither liked or disliked him.  I'm always afraid to like somebody because next day we read horrible things about them.  With that said the only other one that seems to come around once in a while is her cousin.  Her mother is hardly ever seen. 

Re that new black couple.  Who are they and where the heck did Amber come up with them?  They always appear to be in shock any time they appear with Amber on the set.  They seem nice enough but who are they?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Ambers brother has appeared in a few episodes.  Neither liked or disliked him.  I'm always afraid to like somebody because next day we read horrible things about them.  With that said the only other one that seems to come around once in a while is her cousin.  Her mother is hardly ever seen. 

Re that new black couple.  Who are they and where the heck did Amber come up with them?  They always appear to be in shock any time they appear with Amber on the set.  They seem nice enough but who are they?

I thought they said they were their neighbors? But they seem like normal people who always appear terrified by what's happening?

• Love 8
Just now, Lm2162 said:

I thought they said they were their neighbors? But they seem like normal people who always appear terrified by what's happening?

Now I don't know who they are.  For some reason I thought they worked for Amber in some capacity? 

• Love 1

No, the black couple - Annette and Wayne - were their neighbors in the old house. No idea how they got latched onto them, but sometimes I get the feeling they were kidnapped. 

• Love 23
15 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

Oh yeah, he played her but good.

And everyone tried to tell her that, especially Gary.

I love it. I'm not sure he can refrain from one time saying "I told you so."  He likes to push her buttons. lol

• Love 9
2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

She admitted she has no friends. Oh boy ....  I guess she's not including her friend that went with her to check out wedding dresses?  Maybe they are more Matt's friends now.  

I'll bet really the only non-relatives in her life IRL are Matt and production people. 

She and Matt also attended their wedding in Vegas.  Seems like she would consider them to be friends since they flew half way across the Country with them when they got married.  Unless they were just using them as props for their storyline.

• Love 8

She said that when Sad Panda asked her about Matt being on the deed to her house-as in, I'll lawyer up to fight Matt for it.

The best of that was Panda's assumption that she owns the house.  Amber was probably thinking that deed meant lease.  

She's an idiot for ever giving him access to her money.  

• Love 12

When Matt and Amber were planning on getting married, I forget which time, she said the guest list was around 200 people and she didn't know over half of them. So, Matt has people I guess, lol.  But WHO would they be?

• Love 11

aaa geez.  Wayne's fresh out of prison and came to work for Matt painting and carpenter work.  Annette cleans for Amber.  Honestly I feel sorry for them.  They probably are doing it for some cash but what a position to be put in.  Friends of Matt and Amber on reality tv.  It surely doesn't get any better than that.

Dreams do come true.  lol

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

You and me both. I swear I heard it said they were the neighbors and that was how Matt got them to help them to help move furniture.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

She and Matt also attended their wedding in Vegas.  Seems like she would consider them to be friends since they flew half way across the Country with them when they got married.  Unless they were just using them as props for their storyline.

Matt only attended their wedding in hopes that he could bully Amber to the alter while getting an MTV-paid Vegas trip. 

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

You and me both. I swear I heard it said they were the neighbors and that was how Matt got them to help them to help move furniture.

They DID say they were neighbors-it was in the episode where Mamber moved. They were neighbors at their old house.

• Love 6

aaa geez.  Wayne's fresh out of prison and came to work for Matt painting and carpenter work.  Annette cleans for Amber.  Honestly I feel sorry for them.  They probably are doing it for some cash but what a position to be put in.  Friends of Matt and Amber on reality tv.  It surely doesn't get any better than that.

Dreams do come true.  lol

I'm sorry yes they were neighbors in the old house.  I didn't quote it or put a link because it was somebody familiar with all of them that posted the info and I'm sure I can't bring somebody's conversation over here.  You can google their names and put Matt and Ambers friends. 

• Love 2

yikes, you guys...I just googled Wayne & Annette, which took me to this Reddit thread, which confirmed what we were talking about here.

BUT...someone posted that Mac's wedding dress was GORGEOUS & she LITERALLY CRIED...

I.  can't.

• Love 5
(edited)

Wayne Hasell was once convicted for cocaine and prostitution crimes: http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/amber-portwood-friend-once-arrested-prostitution-drug-charges-teen-mom-og/

I will post the article because I know Radar likes to fuck with some people's computers: 

Amber Portwood has let a new friend into her home on recent episodes of Teen Mom OG, but does she know about his troubling criminal past? RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal Portwood’s friend Wayne Hasell has been busted for prostitution, possession of cocaine and other shocking crimes.

According to an online court docket for the state of Indiana, Hasell was arrested and charged with prostitution on December 4, 1995.

He pled guilty to the crime and was sentenced to prison for four days with a 270-day probation period.

Only months later, Hasell was charged with two counts of dealing cocaine and one count of possession of cocaine on February 20, 1996. He was held on $30,000 bond at the time of his arrest.

He was found guilty on both counts of dealing cocaine on May 23, 1996.

He was sentenced to 10 years in prison with four years suspended for the first count and 10 years in prison with four years suspended for the second count. He was ordered to serve the sentences concurrently with one another.

He was also placed on probation for 730 days, and ordered to pay court fines and fees.

Then on September 19, 1999, he was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, operating a vehicle with a blood alcohol count of .08-.15% and driving with a suspended license.

He was found guilty of driving with a blood alcohol level of .08-.15%, while the other two charges were dismissed.

He was sentenced to eight days in prison and was placed on 180 days of probation.

He was arrested for a second DWI on November 2, 2000. He was charged with two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and one count of public intoxication.

Hasell was found guilty of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was found not guilty of public intoxication. He was sentenced to 365 days in prison. He was also placed on probation for two years. For the second count, he was sentenced to 30 days in prison and was placed on probation for 365 days.

Is this his information? It shows he is related to someone named Annette Riley:

https://homemetry.com/ng/address-profile/1673567297-983204_3320+Heather+Ridge+Dr-d91d0

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber Portwood has let a new friend into her home on recent episodes of Teen Mom OG, but does she know about his troubling criminal past? RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal Portwood’s friend Wayne Hasell has been busted for prostitution, possession of cocaine and other shocking crimes

Damn...I wouldn't call those crimes shocking...except for the prostitution. Did they mean he was prostituting women?

All that time for petty drug possession. Hasn't Adam Lind been arrested for all of these except the first?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Damn...I wouldn't call those crimes shocking...except for the prostitution. Did they mean he was prostituting women?

All that time for petty drug possession. Hasn't Adam Lind been arrested for all of these except the first?

I think if he was prostituting women, he would have been charged with pimping or pandering.

Just Googled Indiana laws. It seems prostitution covers the seller, the buyer, and the promoter (the pimp). Take your pick.

That article only goes up to 2000. It doesn't mention what crimes he committed after that. If he had just gotten out of prison in 2015, was it for a similar crime or for violation of probation? Is he another Butch with all the violations of probation?

• Love 2

Dude really has a being a dick problem. There is no addiction to drugs problem or any other problem, just being an asshole problem. Can go gamble Amber's money, but can't pay his child support, what a fucking dick. 

• Love 13

Aaaa is that a good idea Amber to have a known drug dealer in your house when you are 'on the wagon'.  Imagine that.  A live in supplier.  I'm sure Wayne knows plenty of sources.

Poor Gary.  I bet he dies inside during these reunion shows when he can't tell what he knows and deals with trying to keep Leah safe.

Amber is and always has been a POS.    I truly feel sorry for Gary and Maci dealing with Amber and Ryan.  I also feel sorry for Catelyn's adoptive parents of their first, Carly.  I have to believe those adoptive parents know things now shown on the air and that's why they are trying to keep Carly safe from all the crazy.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Aaaa is that a good idea Amber to have a known drug dealer in your house when you are 'on the wagon'.  Imagine that.  A live in supplier.  I'm sure Wayne knows plenty of sources.

Poor Gary.  I bet he dies inside during these reunion shows when he can't tell what he knows and deals with trying to keep Leah safe.

Amber is and always has been a POS.    I truly feel sorry for Gary and Maci dealing with Amber and Ryan.  I also feel sorry for Catelyn's adoptive parents of their first, Carly.  I have to believe those adoptive parents know things now shown on the air and that's why they are trying to keep Carly safe from all the crazy.

Maci isn't having to deal with Ryan the same way Gary does with Amber. 

Maci said she never deals with Ryan which is why she was boo-hooing how she wishes she could co-parent with him. Imagine that. Co-parenting with a known drug addict. 

Gary, bless his heart. You know he could spill a whole lotta beans. 

Matt out gambling, huh? He must have received his MTV $27k paycheck. Oh, and the money he has in his backpack that he took from Amber. Whoo hoo! Burn through her money, Matt!!

Wayne being a former (?) drug dealer is just another blemish for Amber since he is in her leased home quite often where her child visits twice a year. 

• Love 7

None of those charges of Wayne's are from the last decade. They're almost 2 decades old. People can change (even though Amber and Matt won't). I do wonder why he apparently just got out recently, though? 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

What is that?  All I get is a sign for a Poker tournament.  I hope dumb Matt isn't thinking of entering.  Those players are professional and would eat up that cash quick as a wink.  There is a huge buy in to play tournament poker in Vegas!

2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Maci isn't having to deal with Ryan the same way Gary does with Amber. 

Maci said she never deals with Ryan which is why she was boo-hooing how she wishes she could co-parent with him. Imagine that. Co-parenting with a known drug addict. 

Gary, bless his heart. You know he could spill a whole lotta beans. 

Matt out gambling, huh? He must have received his MTV $27k paycheck. Oh, and the money he has in his backpack that he took from Amber. Whoo hoo! Burn through her money, Matt!!

Wayne being a former (?) drug dealer is just another blemish for Amber since he is in her leased home quite often where her child visits twice a year. 

Oh I think it's exactly the same.  Both are dealing with druggie other parents.  Both have their hands full trying to keep their child safe during visitation.  Both children love their 'other' parent but have no idea how much danger they are in.    It's sad to watch.    Gary and Maci seem to do everything for their children while Amber and Ryan just limp along!

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/29/2017 at 7:41 PM, AdorkableWitch said:

Amber's excuse that someone might sell her secrets in a 12 step meeting is bull.  No one is forced to share.  She could attend phone meetings and not even leave her couch. Anonymity is very important. There are famous folks in almost every 12 step program.  They can go to national conventions and speak and no one leaks a word.  

We have a big concert venue in my city and the meetings I go to host a HUUUGE rock star who comes to the meetings when the band is in town.  This is a man who's name, face and band are household names and he's been a big star since the 70s.  He had no problems coming to our meetings and sharing. Nobody bothers him or tells anybody that he's there. He's been very open and honest about his addictions but I still don't feel right saying his name.  Amber is full of shit. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

We have a big concert venue in my city and the meetings I go to host a HUUUGE rock star who comes to the meetings when the band is in town.  This is a man who's name, face and band are household names and he's been a big star since the 70s.  He had no problems coming to our meetings and sharing. Nobody bothers him or tells anybody that he's there. He's been very open and honest about his addictions but I still don't feel right saying his name.  Amber is full of shit. 

I hope it's Steven Tyler because he's awesome. I know you can't say.

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

What is that?  All I get is a sign for a Poker tournament.  I hope dumb Matt isn't thinking of entering.  Those players are professional and would eat up that cash quick as a wink.  There is a huge buy in to play tournament poker in Vegas!

Oh I think it's exactly the same.  Both are dealing with druggie other parents.  Both have their hands full trying to keep their child safe during visitation.  Both children love their 'other' parent but have no idea how much danger they are in.    It's sad to watch.    Gary and Maci seem to do everything for their children while Amber and Ryan just limp along!

I respectfully disagree. 

Maci complained most of this season, and last season, and the season before, about wanting Ryan to be the person she co-parents with. How can she explain away wanting to co-parent with someone who she was fully aware had a drug problem? 

Maci is not concerned about Bentley's safety or else she would have gone to court already. Do we have any confirmation of her having removed Bentley from that environment? If she had, the tabloids would have mentioned it by now. Every other TM cast member has their court information posted within hours.

If Maci was so concerned, we would not have watched her drop off Bentley a few times with Ryan for visitation. And those drop-offs occurred after Ryan's first trip to rehab. Maci admitted on the reunion she was aware of him being in rehab and quickly relapsing. What in the hell was she thinking by allowing Bentley to be around Ryan? MTV showed scenes of her giving Jen permission to take Bentley to Ryan's or to have Ryan spend time with Bentley. Maci was more concerned with ridding herself of her kids by leaving them with mimi and pawpaw so she can have alone time to drink, party, and travel out of state to party with friends. 

Maci needs to start looking at her own drinking issues and how they concern her marriage and the poor kids who watch them have their blow up fights. 

I do wonder why he apparently just got out recently, though? 

He could have violated his probation throughout the years, testing dirty, not showing up for his probation appointments, having contact with law enforcement for minor infractions, being in possession, being under the influence, etc. That is what happened to Butch. He said he was on probation for five years and each time he fucked up, it added to his probation. He eventually went back to prison and did four years, was released on probation and he fucked up again and was sent back for a short stint. 

Maybe Matt is playing online poker?

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 7

Remember when Matt and Amber did Brandi's podcast, and they just loved her? Brandi was mentioned as possibly being the one Amber was having a problem with on Marriage Boot Camp. Could this be related.......

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville

I'm not feuding with ANYONE especially unstable overmedicated narcissistic people that pretend like they're sober U can't fight with crazy❤️

12:04 PM - 7 Jul 2017

• Love 5