Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: Week 3: Part 1

• Start Topic

I'm not a big fan of Kenny. Just not!

Tia has a nose that would benefit from a little more flesh on it. Her profile is not attractive. 

Jordan shot himself in the foot,  man. He needs not to react to David, because  so far he's only pretending not to. 

And yes,  Grocery Joe got called "sexy" and had his hair featured,  but no major storyline so far. I hope he's being saved for "The Bachelor." But I fear Kenny is ahead of him. 

I don't get why Bibiana was bereft of romance.  She seemed real and natural to me. 

I like The Goose!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 2

Clarification: don’t like the Tia/Colton stuff, but am glad they’re not concentrating on “set” couple Astrid and Kevin.  They did that last couple seasons and it was soooo boring.

kind of funny no one seems interested in David.  Love that Chelsea just is enjoying sitting in the sun and watching all the hysterics around her.  

While Tia had Chris 100 percent pegged, she cannot read Colton to save her life

• Love 9

I so wanted to love Jacqueline, but she came across very spoiled New York rich kid: “Im 27, thats not too old for you”.  Ugh No. 27 is not old. 30 is not old. 27 is a lovely time to look for a partner, or to date around on BIP. and “I like going to shows - you know the Opera”. Look - Opera is amazing.  But if you live in New York and everythig amazing there, and when someone asks you how you spend your time there and you lead with Opera, I am with Kenny: Pretentious!”

I think Kenny was given money to keep Annaliese around, much like BiBi last week with Colton.  Why the producers think we want more Annaliese, I dont know.  

Similarly, less Tia please. There are all these couples who seem nice: Angela and Eric? Joe and Kendall, Chelsea and David? Astrid and Kevin? Can we see ANYTHING these people do?

Last week, with Jordan’s Jenna puppy love - that was fun.  More of that producers.Thank you. 

• Love 7

Tia: It's a bad sign when a guy has to think so long about whether he's into you.

Producers: Where are the talking raccoons? Where is the slurping pizza voice overs?  Where is the total disregard for the people who signed up for this show? This is not a show that can stand on its own when you play it straight. The "Goose" ain't doing it. Giant stuffed animals aren't either.

Has Colton ever finished a thought in his life?

Nope. And Jacqueline, she who can reference Edgar Allen Poe, dodged a bullet there. And so my favorite girl is one episode and done.  Too pretty and too smart for this group.

Caroline has to be the most awkward BIPer I've ever seen. And Venmo John is a close second. 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, chocolatine said:

He was wearing pants and a vest.

5b7b8935c95dd_ScreenShot2018-08-20at11_31_00PM.jpg.607d527e862ba01c9a177541c17ecde0.jpg

It would have looked a lot less weird if he'd worn a shirt under the vest. Part of me hopes that outfit also has a matching suit jacket. :)

Nah.  Even your 75 yo granny can’t pull off an all over hibiscus print.  It’s just too busy.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, chocolatine said:

He was wearing pants and a vest.

5b7b8935c95dd_ScreenShot2018-08-20at11_31_00PM.jpg.607d527e862ba01c9a177541c17ecde0.jpg

It would have looked a lot less weird if he'd worn a shirt under the vest. Part of me hopes that outfit also has a matching suit jacket. :)

All he needs to do is a) wear a white puffy-sleeved pirate shirt under that, b) grow his hair a foot and part it down the middle, and c) wear granny glasses, and he'd look like a throwback to the 60s. I forgot d) leather sandals. If he wears white socks with those sandals he could be an academic.

I'm wondering if a designer paid him to wear that outfit on the show. Kind of like an Instagram in motion.

• Love 11

The stuffed animal drama is made weirder by the knowledge that these guys did not bring the giant stuffed animals to the island themselves.  In all likelihood the stuffed toys were provided by production, just like any picnic supplies, special treats, flowers, etc.  - props, to amp up the drama.  

• Love 12

I don’t understand what the deal is with Tia. She’s not nice and Colton isn’t into her. I’m sorry but Ashley/Jared isn’t really a love story to strive for, which is somewhat similar here (he can’t date anyone else but her even if he doesn’t want to).

Bibi reminded me too much of bossy chicks from NJ (I grew up there and lived there for most of my life); in everybody’s business and has an opinion on everything. Not sure why people listen to someone who hasn’t been successful in dating at all. So basically Tia got her to convince Colton to be with her. Alrighty then.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Jared could be wishy washy, I think because he didn't want to hurt Ashley but I guess it worked out for her in the end.

Even though Ashley was "desperate" at least she was only desperate for one person - Anneleise is desperate for whomever will talk to her and starts planning a wedding and naming children. She is so pathetic! She has to be mortified watching this back...Also dont shoot me I love Ashley I! Her and Ben Higgins have a podcast called Almost Famous and have guests on from the show so Its always interesting to hear the inside details they dont show on air.

13 hours ago, CindyBee said:

Sigh, 27 is old now.

And Anneleise is my least favorite of the ladies after Tia.   Caroline is close 3rd

Tia makes me want to throw my remote at the tv

• Love 6
13 hours ago, CindyBee said:

Sigh, 27 is old now.

And Anneleise is my least favorite of the ladies after Tia.   Caroline is close 3rd

Yeah, WTF was that? Jacqueline is awesome but, um, calling yourself old at 27 and "barreling towards 30" while there are many 30-somethings in the crowd isn't the best way to make friends. It also made her sound like she had a loudly ticking biological clock, which makes no sense considering how she acted on Arie's season. I'm not surprised she didn't get a rose.

I'm confused as to why she's here anyway. She left Arie's season because she planned to be in school for an extended period of time and couldn't commit to a long-term relationship. Why would she land here in a place where EVERYONE thinks fast-track engagement (even by Bachelor standards) is the only way to claim success? What could have changed?

I was super sensitive to turning 30 so maybe I'm just annoyed with her now that I know you don't magically turn into an old hag, develop arthritis, or fall off a cliff when you hit 30. Also, girl, 27 is still pretty young. You have 3 MORE YEARS YOU UNGRATEFUL SPRITE. Jacqueline isn't made for this show. She's clearly an overachieving millennial who needs to "check off" things in her life by a certain age. Education and profession are under control so now it's on to marriage, house, kids, etc. And we all think we need them before the big 3-0 hits and we're day-old bread. 

Sadly, 30 isn't like trying to cram into an escape hatch before the crew leaves you on a dying spaceship. You're not "safe" or better off just for collecting those life milestones by a certain age. You'll have enough air and time to achieve them - even if you feel like you're "behind" everyone else.

It's sad that Tia looks well-adjusted compared to that comment. ::facepalm::

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

When Wills unpacked when he got home, he may have wondered what happened to one of his outfits, wonder if he called Jordan to get him to return it (if Jordan didn’t, he might be the Ramona to Will’s Bethennyon RHONY)

HAHAHAHAHA great RHONY call back!

• Love 2
12 hours ago, PhysNerd said:

Am I missing something? If Tia and Colton are so hung up on each other and don't want to deal with drama, then why don't they leave Paradise together and date in the real world?  Paradise doesn't seem fun anyway with the lack of air conditioning and the constant threats against your relationship when new people show up.  These people act like Paradise is the only way they can communicate and spend time with each other.  

Except Tia and Colton dated in the real world for a couple of days and he was not interested enough in her to NOT accept the invitation to be on the Bachelorette.  Then he allegedly fell madly in love with Becca and just days ago was crying about her.  So, all of a sudden he is interested in Tia?  Either this is a set up for drama or he is guilted into this "relationship". How desparate can Tia be to be 2nd choice (or no choice)?  Shades of Ashley I and Jered.  I guess some guys just eventually give in to the pressure.

• Love 5

Tia has the other women convinced that no one else dares to go near Colton. He is picking up on the pressure and figures he might as well give in. I can’t stand Tia.

I also don’t like Jordan. He looks and acts like a little boy and I am betting he is asexual. I don’t think he is ever being genuine-everything is an act with him. His beauty tips are funny but who wants to date a guy obsessed with cosmetics?

Maybe it was my mood but I was bored last night. I wish they would loosen up the alcohol a little. 

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

^ Speaking of Ben Higgins.... Was that not him in the previews wearing a sombrero on the beach? Why is he back?  Just go away Ben!

Ben, Raven, and bunch of previous contestants are back for some odd reason.  It will probably be the first hour of them doing dumb sh!t just to be on t.v and in the 2nd hour is when Leo and some other dudes show up

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

Tia has the other women convinced that no one else dares to go near Colton. He is picking up on the pressure and figures he might as well give in. I can’t stand Tia.

I also don’t like Jordan. He looks and acts like a little boy and I am betting he is asexual. I don’t think he is ever being genuine-everything is an act with him. His beauty tips are funny but who wants to date a guy obsessed with cosmetics?

Maybe it was my mood but I was bored last night. I wish they would loosen up the alcohol a little. 

Me too!  I just get so friggin tired of seeing Tia fake cry into the camera about Colton.  Good lawd how long is this season?  How many more times do I have to see this b/s?  I'm kinda done with this season.  Once the novelty and newness of the show wears off it really is kinda dull.  I guess that's why the brought in Becca and Ben and Raven tonight, just too fill some screen time because there isn't enough to show already.  And I do NOT want to sit thru the Jared and Ashley wedding *YAWN*.  I wish the producers would stop shoving these idiots down our throats!

• Love 5

Edgar Allan Poe! I just heard a literary conversation on BIP! I'm in shock. The cast comes off a lot smarter when you let those sorts of exchanges through, editors.

Then I heard a Toy Story reference in regard to Jordan's outfit. Sweet! Keep it up, editors! These conversations are much more interesting than the usual blah blah boring on the main shows.

I also learned a new word today, "chirping". I had JUST Googled it because it's in a novel I'm reading that has 13-year-olds saying it constantly, and then Jordan said it. I'd never heard it before -- neither had my 32-year-old son. 

Tia and Colton -- can we just ignore them now? So, so bored to death of their drama. It won't last -- Colton was practically strong-armed into that relationship. "Use your tongue." Just ew, Tia. She's so low-rent, and Colton seems the type to be cognizant that she won't go down well with his upper-middle-class crowd. And I know that matters to Colton.

I need to try "sea spray." LOL.

• Love 11

I think I'm one of the few that don't really get John. He's really unattractive. I guess he seems somewhat normal and would be better for the real world but this is BIP!

If it weren't for Jordan's ridiculous antics, I'd probably have already tuned out. The Colton Tia drama isn't entertaining at all. 

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Andromeda said:

Tia and Colton -- can we just ignore them now? So, so bored to death of their drama. It won't last -- Colton was practically strong-armed into that relationship. "Use your tongue." Just ew, Tia

Tia always keeps it classy. *eyeroll* This and her uncontrollably filthy mouth* I just can't imagine why they passed her over as 'ette! Shocking! I'm sick of the Tia/Colton show.

Speaking of pure class now we get a return of Raven who is reminding us that she had her first orgasm in Paradise. Those two must be drawn to each other due to being alike.

ETA: And I'm not against "swear words" but neither could control themselves when they KNOW they aren't suppose to swear on camera so obviosuly they can't control themselves and I wonder how often they swear in "real life"

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, UGAmp said:

Jacqueline. Girl! What is your hair care routine? What products do you use to withstand that humidity? As a fellow curly haired girl, I NEED TO KNOW. And how she handled Colton’s rebuff? She just shot to the top of my favorite contestants list. 

I want to know what ALL of them use to keep the humidity at bay.  Even girls with straight hair can suffer the afro frizzies in Mexico humidity.  

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

Tia always keeps it classy. *eyeroll* This and her uncontrollably filthy mouth* I just can't imagine why they passed her over as 'ette! Shocking! I'm sick of the Tia/Colton show.

Speaking of pure class now we get a return of Raven who is reminding us that she had her first orgasm in Paradise. Those two must be drawn to each other due to being alike.

ETA: And I'm not against "swear words" but neither could control themselves when they KNOW they aren't suppose to swear on camera so obviosuly they can't control themselves and I wonder how often they swear in "real life"

She’s a liar too- she claimed to have her first orgasm  with nick in Finland ?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Andromeda said:

The fact that anyone needs "sea spray" when they are SITTING NEXT TO AN OCEAN makes my head hurt.  

• Love 12
14 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Why was tia not getting coltons straightforwardness that he just wasn't into her ? Yea bibiana , tia and everyone else finally forced him to give her a chance , but tia made it seem like he ever said he had any interest in her when in fact from the beginning , he looked repulsed by her . And she kept saying that she's done with chris and going to Colton as if she had a say in the matter .  

Bibiana telling Colton he should like Tia because Tia liked him, took me right back to seventh grade.  Colton is a huge wimpy mushman, not unlike a stuffed dog that's been drowned in the ocean,  but Tia giving him orders about how to kiss,  immediately after winning  her long, unrelenting campaign to bully him into being her boyfriend, just put the final touch on my  dislike for her.  She really is repulsive.

• Love 21
17 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I don't know how he looked before Bachelorette/BIP but Jordan looks kind of "soft" to be a male model.  Maybe too much alcohol and food and lazing around?  

Agreed. Every time they show him walking away from camera I keep thinking he has a largish ass and pants just don't hang well on him.

16 hours ago, PhysNerd said:

Am I missing something? If Tia and Colton are so hung up on each other and don't want to deal with drama, then why don't they leave Paradise together and date in the real world?

I think they would leave Paradise together if they could date ON the Real World, but not just to date in the real world. Because famewhore reasons.

15 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Saw the designer post on Twitter - it comes with a matching jacket and tie!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Andromeda said:

Edgar Allan Poe! I just heard a literary conversation on BIP! I'm in shock. The cast comes off a lot smarter when you let those sorts of exchanges through, editors.

Then I heard a Toy Story reference in regard to Jordan's outfit. Sweet! Keep it up, editors! These conversations are much more interesting than the usual blah blah boring on the main shows.

I also learned a new word today, "chirping". I had JUST Googled it because it's in a novel I'm reading that has 13-year-olds saying it constantly, and then Jordan said it. I'd never heard it before -- neither had my 32-year-old son. 

Tia and Colton -- can we just ignore them now? So, so bored to death of their drama. It won't last -- Colton was practically strong-armed into that relationship. "Use your tongue." Just ew, Tia. She's so low-rent, and Colton seems the type to be cognizant that she won't go down well with his upper-middle-class crowd. And I know that matters to Colton.

I bet you've heard of birds chirping.

1 hour ago, Wandering Snark said:

I actually prefer Tia over Raven.  To me, Raven always looks greasy, grimy, and malodorous.  And I thought she was a cliquish mean girl last season. 

1 hour ago, nlkm9 said:

Maybe she says that to every man she has sex with?  That's mah first one *girly voice - giggle*

16 hours ago, dbell1 said:

Eric FTW.  Loved him finally getting around to speaking! 

As I've been saying all along (and have been worried that his BiP appearance will dissuade me)...Eric for Bachelor!  Love that he called out Jordan in a calm yet firm way.

16 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Bibi should be bartender instead of Yuki. She at least was kinds fun.  

Fantastic idea...I liked her commentary.

16 hours ago, GracieK said:

I'm not much of a Tia fan but I did love her reaction to the bullshit Chris was spewing. It was basically amused incredulity.. like yeah dude your creepy attempts at gaslighting aren't going to work on me.. see ya.

What Chris was spewing was vile.  And he changed his tune so drastically once Krystal joined the conversation, from trying one-on-one to con Tia into staying in his imagined harem, to trying to dis Tia in front of Krystal as someone he rabidly has no interest in.

16 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I still love Jordan.  

Although I like some of his humor, it is becoming apparent that Jordan is dangerously unhinged and abusive.  If any other male on this franchise were doing the behavior he did, Bachelor Nation would be in an uproar.  Taking Jenna's property and throwing it in the ocean in a fit of jealousy is not cute or funny, and is an abusive tactic.  And the tirade he unleashed on Chelsea and Jubilee, was flat out verbally abusive.  All the negative seems to be driven by his rampant insecurity, which also drives his outsize persona.  It is said that when someone reveals who they are, believe them...and truer words were never spoken.

16 hours ago, leighdear said:

This exact situation with Colton is why I refuse to believe they would make him Bachelor.  His inability to make even the simplest thought or feeling clear to the TV audience is ridiculous.  I think he has ZERO confidence, ZERO self-assurance and ZERO independent thought.  

Well worded...from your keyboard to TPTB's eyes, we can only hope!

• Love 6
7 hours ago, fib said:

less Tia please.

OMG!  I can not stand her.  She is so emotionally stunted and still living in a locker in middle school.

Dear Tia,

Why do you think you are all that?  Why do you think you can rule "paradise"?  Why are you sooooo stupid and vapid?

1 hour ago, nlkm9 said:

Who goes around using the got-my-first-orgasm line?  Seriously, who?

The girl who said she was still convinced she would get a on the knee proposal is really crazy and should not be allowed a marriage license.

I tried to watch this crap on Hulu and still was FF and just went to the rose ceremony.  I am so over this show and these people that are spending the best years of their lives doing this drivel year after year.

Who the hell gave Tia a rose?

• Love 5

I canNOT take one more minute of Tia's weepy, unhinged obsession with Colton, a man who seems to wander through life with no thoughts or direction of his own.

Tia: I'm over ColTON. I'm into Chris now. Chris is the ONE.

Colton: Chris kissed Krystal.

Tia: Whaaaaat? Chris, did you do that?

Chris: Yes.

Tia: Even though you said you liked me?

Chris: Uh-huh. I meant that. Until I didn't.

Tia: So you want to me with me?

Chris: Yes. Also, no.

Tia: Krystal, did you hear that?

Krystal: Yep.

Tia: I'm out of here.

Chris: That's what I was thinking anyway.

Tia: Actually, I still love ColTON. No one else can have him! ColTON, do you love me, too?

Colton: No.

Tia: Oh, well, you will.

Colton: Yeah, whatever.

Tia: I'm going to hold my breath until you agree to love me! LOVE MEEEEEEE!

Colton: Uh, okay.

• Love 11

Colton was basically guilted into going for Tia. Bibianna's reasoning for Colton to go after her was that Tia loves him so much. This is so obviously a terrible reason, but the sad part is that I actually think Bibianna believes it's a good reason. These people are so desperate to find someone that if someone likes them, they will go after them (except Colton, until you start guilting him). As Annaliese said, they just want someone kind and who adores them. Yeesh, with standards so low, why do they have to come on a TV show to find someone?

I will reiterate what I said in a previous post: Tia is unattractive in every way possible. When she was crying and saying through the tears "I just want him to pick me!", Ms. Diego had had enough and was pushed to say out loud "God, Tia, you're so pathetic." Small sign that I have indeed, found My Person™. Also, "use your tongue"? Seriously? If a girl said that to me I'd stop kissing her and wonder what the hell I was thinking.

Final thought on the Colton-Tia thing; If I was on the beach with Colton I would ask him "If Becca came down right now and said 'I broke up with Garrett because I realized it is you that I want', would you go with her or choose Tia?" I'd bet my student loans that he would drop Tia in a second for Becca. To me, that means he shouldn't be with her (or anyone, unless he's genuinely just trying to have fun with them and is clear about it).

Ok, now that I've bashed Tia, I have to turn to Chris. This guy is such a weiner. I don't know how any self respecting woman goes for him. The way he was talking to Tia was borderline psychopathic. First, when he was talking to Tia, he was straight up gaslighting her in an attempt to keep her. Then, when Krystal joined, he straight up lied to Tia in an attempt to keep Krystal. He is such a shitty teenage boy.

I don't hate Jordan or his actions. While I do agree that he shouldn't have told those girls to "Shut the f*** up", that is basically what those girls should have done. Jordan is constantly picked on, despite not going out of his way to be rude, finds a woman who he is absolutely infatuated with where things are going great, and then David, a character whose sole purpose is to ruin Jordan's experience (which dates back to The Bachelorette) is given ammunition by the producers to do just that. I would absolutely snap if I was him. I'd be more upset at the producers, quite honestly, because it's obvious David didn't actually get her the dog. But I'd be mad at everyone for all the constant snickering and comments. He could have handled it much better, but I have a lot of sympathy for him.

I don;t understand why the guys weren't falling over themselves for Jacqueline. She is far and away the most attractive one there (aside from Kendall) and she seems interesting. Too bad her and Wills didn't cross paths.

I'm not surprised Kenny picked Annaliese (though I don't actually get it). I thought you could tell that he liked her the most of the three girls he kissed based on their interactions. Glad that John picked Jubilee. Their connection seemed more natural than his with Caroline; plus, I don't like Caroline, who talks like a 20 year old that just can't adult today.

• Love 13

So this week, Jordan loses his damn mind all over the place, and goes from 'endearingly weird" to "abusively creepy" in just one night. David might be an asshole and petty as hell for his weird obsession with Jordan*, but Jordan is the one who dragged her property into the ocean, screamed abuse at two women who did nothing at all to him, and then stalked off in a huff, only apologizing when people went up to him and told him what an asshole he was being. Then he was acting like he was this total badass for...throwing a stuffed animal into the water? The fuck? It was just so weird, that pretty much everyone else was left speechless. I mean, veterans of the Bachelor franchise were actually gobsmacked by this craziness! I can only hope he is faking this, or else, the dude is dangerously unhinged. Didn't he throw someones picture out the window on his season of The Batchelorette too? if it was him, this is clearly a pattern, and not just some weird one night thing. 

"He looks like Ken from Toy Story." Heh! Love it. Between that and the Edgar Allen Poe references, we actually had some real bits of intelligence and humor from our beach bums this week! 

Annalise is just next level thirsty! You can practically smell desperation coming off of her from the screen, maybe thats why its hard for her to find a guy? I honestly feel bad for her, she seems like she has really low self esteem, and needs a lot of validation from others to feel happy. I know its the way of the show (I think most people on this show are some level desperate for either fame or a date) but its just so intense with her. 

Venmo John and Jubilee are super cute! I really buy their connection, and they seem to have an easy chemistry, without being all over each other to the point of it being too much. Plus, they both seem like they're here just to have a free vacation and hopefully meet a cool person, they dont have all their hopes and dreams wrapped up in marrying someone in the next few weeks. 

Who was the asshole who gave Jacqueline that super depressing Birthday Candle of Sadness on her way out?!

I am so sick of Tia and Colton and how they hog every second of screen time. Colton is just a wishy washy drip, and Tia basically bullied Colton into being her boyfriend. I dont even think Tia really cares about him that much, she just wants to keep her "story-line" from Beccas season going, getting more spotlight. Ugg. 

*Honestly, David seems like he has a crush on Jordan, and has no way to express it. Like he is a third grader pulling on the pigtails of the boy he has a crush on because he doesn't know how else to get his attention. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, GracieK said:

I'm not much of a Tia fan but I did love her reaction to the bullshit Chris was spewing. It was basically amused incredulity.. like yeah dude your creepy attempts at gaslighting aren't going to work on me.. see ya.

Yeah, I am not a Tia fan, but that was pretty great. She called Chris out on his bullshit right off, and told him where to stick it. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I will say this about Chris - he masterfully gaslit Tia, making it seem like she was crazy for thinking he was an ass to express his sole interest/support for her one minute and the next kiss another girl. 

Chris, who famously told Becca "you owe me, like, a thousand kisses" because she failed to seek him out at the cocktail party, is more aptly described as a PSYCHO. #SaveKrystal!

Edited by TheFinalRose
  • Love 10

I don't know how he looked before Bachelorette/BIP but Jordan looks kind of "soft" to be a male model. 

Not to body-shame but I've often said this! Compared to some of the bodies we've seen....Peter comes to mind.

I was thinking Annalise was just the saddest sad to ever sad this episode until she confronted Jordan about his lame behavior. She may be afraid of bumper cars, dogs and dying alone but she sure found some guts to stick up for Chelsea!

Chelsea, I must admit, looked really beautiful while being berated. She seems too old for David. 

Bibi putting voice to how much it smells there and how gross they always look was hilarious and confirmed a lot of my thoughts. Speaking of...does Tia only own one suit?

Also...BENOIT!!!!

• Love 3
Just now, TheFinalRose said:

Chris, who famously told Becca "you owe me, like, a thousand kisses" because she failed to seek him out at the cocktail party. is more aptly described as a PSYCHO. #SaveKrystal!

Also in the same conversation with Tia he went from saying he was still into her and it was just a moment with Krystal to it was over with Tia and he just hadn't told her. 

• Love 3

To highlight a point I made in my previous post:

Why do the people on the show act so appreciative of the gifts that others got them? Do they seriously not realize that the gifts are given by the production team/sponsors? Not only that, I'm pretty certain that 95% of the time the ideas themselves are concocted by the producers, too.  The big dog, the the food, etc. One of the more egregious examples was when Rachel "gave" Bryan the watch. He was so surprised that he was getting one (it could not have been more painfully obvious he would get to keep it) and then he was so appreciative to Rachel, as if it were her idea and she used her own money to buy it when it was also painfully obvious that the watch company was doing it for goodwill/advertising (joke's on you, watch company, because I forget who you are).

• Love 3

Jordan's floral get-up didn't do him any favors. It made him look short and stumpy. Gave him a bubble butt too. Not exactly like a MALE FASHION model. 

He'll lose a lot of JC Penney catalog work because of this.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

Jordan's floral get-up didn't do him any favors. It made him look short and stumpy. Gave him a bubble butt too. Not exactly like a MALE FASHION model. 

Jordan and Wills have the same bubble butts and the same taste in clothes.  I think they were made for each other.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, UGAmp said:

Jacqueline. Girl! What is your hair care routine? What products do you use to withstand that humidity? As a fellow curly haired girl, I NEED TO KNOW.

Starting with the obvious--have you tried running your hand through your hair every five seconds? 

19 hours ago, PhysNerd said:

Jordan...wow....I really hope this was all an act.  Otherwise, this boy (yes, I really did mean to say "boy") is beyond immature.  Throwing Jenna's stuffed toy dog into the ocean was pathetic.  That was her property and he had no business messing with her present even though the present was from David.  He is way too immature for a relationship much less marriage.

Could be, but I actually laughed out loud as he did it.  Well, once I noticed he choked it before throwing it into the ocean.

5 hours ago, Andromeda said:

Not only that, Kenny acknowledged that they were discussing Poe on Bachelor in Paradise.  Between that and his responding "Pretentious" when whoever said she liked going to the opera, Kenny became my favorite.  Not hard to do in this crowd, but still.

3 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

Agreed. Every time they show him walking away from camera I keep thinking he has a largish ass and pants just don't hang well on him.

"Largish" is being nice.  I know women want them, but do men?  And would it be a good thing to have as a male model? 

2 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

Although I like some of his humor, it is becoming apparent that Jordan is dangerously unhinged and abusive.  If any other male on this franchise were doing the behavior he did, Bachelor Nation would be in an uproar.  Taking Jenna's property and throwing it in the ocean in a fit of jealousy is not cute or funny, and is an abusive tactic.  And the tirade he unleashed on Chelsea and Jubilee, was flat out verbally abusive. 

My problem with the tirade was that everyone seemed upset that it was directed at women, in particular.  But I'm always sensitive to that sort of thing.  "Don't talk to a woman like that."  How about, "Don't talk to anyone like that?" 

37 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

So this week, Jordan loses his damn mind all over the place, and goes from 'endearingly weird" to "abusively creepy" in just one night. David might be an asshole and petty as hell for his weird obsession with Jordan*, but Jordan is the one who dragged her property into the ocean, screamed abuse at two women who did nothing at all to him, and then stalked off in a huff, only apologizing when people went up to him and told him what an asshole he was being. Then he was acting like he was this total badass for...throwing a stuffed animal into the water? The fuck? It was just so weird, that pretty much everyone else was left speechless. I mean, veterans of the Bachelor franchise were actually gobsmacked by this craziness! I can only hope he is faking this, or else, the dude is dangerously unhinged. Didn't he throw someones picture out the window on his season of The Batchelorette too? if it was him, this is clearly a pattern, and not just some weird one night thing.

If you're talking about throwing the picture into the pool, it wasn't Jordan.

• Love 10
39 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

My problem with the tirade was that everyone seemed upset that it was directed at women, in particular.  But I'm always sensitive to that sort of thing.  "Don't talk to a woman like that."  How about, "Don't talk to anyone like that?" 

Exactly!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Andromeda said:

I bought "Who Moved My Cheese?" because of Kenny, LOL.

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Could be, but I actually laughed out loud as he did it.  Well, once I noticed he choked it before throwing it into the ocean.

I was hoping someone would bound down the beach and give it artificial respiration.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Jordan and Wills have the same bubble butts and the same taste in clothes.  I think they were made for each other.

I love big butts on guys (and I cannot lie).  Some of my favourite baseball players have beautiful ones

16 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I will say this about Chris - he masterfully gaslit Tia, making it seem like she was crazy for thinking he was an ass to express his sole interest/support for her one minute and the next kiss another girl. 

It wasn't masterful if she didn't buy it at all : /

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8