Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: Week 3: Part 1

• Start Topic

A distressed damsel confronts the man that deceived her by kissing another woman, who then joins them for an awkward conversation. The shocked bachelorette realizes that she still hopes her original love interest will prove to be her guy. So, when a newcomer with a date card steals away the dreamy football player for a conversation, it unnerves his former flame who fears what he would do if he were to get asked out on a date.

Airs August 20, 2018.

I hate to say that IMO Chris won the Tia battle. Just because he kissed Krystal doesn't mean Tia isn't his favorite. Is it weird that I don't see a problem with that?

Tia could never be the Bachelorette. ABC doesn't own enough BLEEP software.

Krystal needs to learn how to not-cry better. That wasn't even close.

• Love 5

Sorry Tia, God has a LOT bigger problems than your ridiculous, skanky need to get into Colton's swim trunks.  

And I hate that I'm loving Krystal anyway!  *LOL*

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Is Colton the wishy-washyish person to ever be on this show!?!?

Yes. He's also a dumbass. I wish he would just leave and save us having to suffer through this.

Just go on the freaking date, it's not like you're heading out to be murdered. Or worse ... MARRIED.

Not going on the date? Then get off my teevee.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 11

BiBi is bringing the truth this season, straight up.  Very few will say what she's saying.  

This exact situation with Colton is why I refuse to believe they would make him Bachelor.  His inability to make even the simplest thought or feeling clear to the TV audience is ridiculous.  I think he has ZERO confidence, ZERO self-assurance and ZERO independent thought.  

Awww, Analiese just keeps getting smacked down with those date cards.  *LOL*

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I'm trying to think who has been more desperate than Annaliese on this show?!?  Maybe Sarah Herron?   Ashley I?  Carly?

They're all in a class by themselves.  Needy, desperate, Stage-5 clingers.  

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I don’t think Kenny is as smart or hot as Kenny thinks he is.

Oh, I think he is!  ; )

And Bibiana:  Mind your own fucking business, with your short neck.

• Love 6

Jacqueline. Girl! What is your hair care routine? What products do you use to withstand that humidity? As a fellow curly haired girl, I NEED TO KNOW. And how she handled Colton’s rebuff? She just shot to the top of my favorite contestants list. 

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

What did Krystal say? All I heard was IRA. Between the breathless voice and the mumbles, I miss a lot.

I didn't even hear that much. All I could think was people were talking, I couldn't hear anything, and I figured this show was losing me. Well, it still might be losing me. This episode is really a waste of time, all the T/C stupidity. 

Gah, now they're freaking talking AGAIN. Just go home. PLEASE!

• Love 2

Tia is a cancer that Colton just can't seem to get rid of. Why is everyone on the show making Colton out to be the bad guy in this stupid relationship or whatever it is! I still can't believe I'm defending him! I guess it's just relative, Tia is simply worse.

• Love 11

Tuning in late tonight... did Tia just instruct Colton to use his tongue when he was kissing her? Colton was acting like a man led to the guillotine. Does he not realize he is allowed to date women who are not on the show, Tia is not his only option.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

And I absolutely do not like Caroline! Can't stand her!

I have disliked her since Arie's Women Tell All when she was all righteous indignation on Becca's behalf. I hope John chooses Jubilee. They seemed to have a better connection on their date.

• Love 14
42 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I'm trying to think who has been more desperate than Annaliese on this show?!?  Maybe Sarah Herron?   Ashley I?  Carly?

Lacey who waited for Daniel to arrive on BIP and then he called her scraps was another desperate one.

*edited because I remembered* Nurse Jamie, she was so cringey chasing after Chris "grown ass man" Butowski who dissed her. 

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Lacey who waited for Daniel to arrive on BIP and then he called her scraps was another desperate one.

And I won't forget poor little Lacey.  I hope she found love in real life.

Annaliese looks rough-looking sometimes.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Oh, I think he is!  ; )

And Bibiana:  Mind your own fucking business, with your short neck.

He would have had me at the Fall of the house of Usher.

i think they’re trying him out for TB.

• Love 6